Buoyancy Pt. 02

Story Info
What is more blue than blue balls? Kevin gets to find out...
3k words
4.83
4.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in it - he knew. She was like discovering heroin. Kevin's mind was on fire, the highest high that he could even remember. He was going over the taste of her mouth for the tenth time, fixing his dick in his pants for the tenth time, remembering how her hand felt against his cock for the tenth time and found himself walking past a familiar set of doors...

Only to realize that he was walking past his own building's lobby. It was like he had teleported the 10 blocks between Brooke's place and his.

He did a double take and shook his head. He was still a little tipsy from the party but not tipsy enough to miss his own door. No - that was all her. He wasn't a particularly superstitious man, and he never thought of himself as needy...

But he rubbed his key fob and opened the door and waited for the elevator all with a single idea in his head. An idea so foreign to him, that he wondered if he was losing his mind...

He thought to himself that he might have actually just met his future fucking wife.

Kevin shook the thought away. It was a ridiculous idea. But the connection between them was so debilitating - the spark so obvious. There was no imbalance there - they talked to each other and were genuinely riveted by each other. Tonight wasn't just a means to an end like so many other nights before. Nothing that had happened tonight was just a dance to allow them to fuck. She was as coy and ladylike as she could be given the fact that she was horny as hell for him and he couldn't have been any more obvious that he wanted her. But if she had turned him down, he would have still wanted to spend every second with her. Beyond the drumbeat call of his dick throbbing like it had been waiting to be inside of her his entire life, there was the clarity - he missed her already. Missed her goofy sense of humour...her cheeks when she smiled.

Going down her fire escape would make one hell of a story to tell their kids...

"What the fuck has gotten into you?" he muttered under his breath, berating himself as he got to his door.

His laptop was open on the bed. He knew that he shouldn't, knew what a fucking loser it would make him...

But there was the clarity again. He kicked off his shoes, typed her name into Google and went down the rabbit hole.

***

Kevin opened his eyes again to see his ceiling. He must have fallen asleep. The time said 3 am.

He should have been worried, startled. Instead he was just relieved.

She picked up his laptop from off of his stomach and set it on the sidetable. The lemon scent of her perfume danced all around him.

"I wasn't sure I could wait," he said smiling at her.

Brooke didn't smile back. "I was sure that I couldn't," she said settling on the bed between his legs. She promptly started undoing his pants.

"'First chance I got' I believe you asked," she said, wrestling his pants underneath him. "So I snuck out," she finished proudly.

"What a big girl you are," Kevin said. He was trying to play it cool but he was so overjoyed to have her in his bed that he thought he was about to pass out. "You don't need no stinking curfew." Light and playful. Trying desperately to keep it light and playful while the blood in his brain was evaporating fast.

"Right?" she said, smiling, settling up between his legs, her face next to his crotch. His cock felt like it was pulsing and she didn't belabour a thing. Her french manicured nails pulled the elastic down and had his cock in her fingertips and she licked a trail from his nuts up to the tip of him along the belly of his dick that was as intense as anything had ever felt since he lost his virginity nearly 20 years earlier.

"Ohhhh, Jesus fuck," he breathed out, trying to sit up to get a better view.

Her hand went to his stomach pushing him back down, her nails scratching against his skin. A quick smile came to his face.

But it didn't last long. Her licking of his cock continued, wordlessly, almost as if this quick introduction was her making up for the interruption that he'd suffered earlier on. And his smile and giddiness quickly evaporated at the sensation of her tongue caressing his shaft like his dick was a popsicle melting in the sun.

"Fuck...baby...!" was the sound that came from his mouth as he stared unblinkingly at her tongue as it drew every last drop of blood into his cock. His mouth was dry from having it hanging open, his jaw opening wider and wider each time her tongue went down and then painted its way back up to where her lips would meet and plant a kiss at the tip of him, each stroke a journey 5% closer to an ending that he never wanted to come.

"You have a really nice cock," she whispered with a guilty smile, jerking him slowly up and down, biting her lip. "I hope this makes up for sending you home empty-handed."

"You...you...shit," he panted out when she finally dropped her mouth around the top of him and gently sucked him proper. The words felt like cottonballs in his mouth, his breath shaky as his abs burned to keep him upright enough to stare at her mouth. "Baby...you need to cool it...or I'm gonna make a mess like...like I'm a fucking teenager..."

She smiled with his cock still partway in her mouth before lifting her mouth off of him and stroking his cock in her palm like he was a newborn.

"We have all night..." she whispered matter-of-factly, green eyes staring into his soul.

You're like a fucking dream, he thought.

***

His eyes opened again, staring at his ceiling. It was morning. He forgot himself, where he was, where he had been.

Then the fog lifted. He remembered the laptop open on his chest, her LinkedIn profile dimming as his eyes fluttered closed...

And her eyes dancing in his lap...the warmth of her...how fucking ecstatic he'd just been...

It was a dream. He'd been dreaming about her all night and woke wondering if any of it had been real. The scratch on his arm from when he'd gone down the fire escape. His dick was so hard that he knew that I'd be an hour before he could take a proper piss. Then he checked his phone.

He saw the notification, her name, felt his heart race. Touched the screen to find a picture of Brooke.

Still in her bra and panties from last night, she looked to be in her bed, the angle of the shot looking down her body between her tits - the endless, solid black seam of her cleavage was precisely in the middle of the shot. Her hand was underneath her panties, leaving nothing to the imagination as to what her fingers were doing.

The text read: I went to bed tonight thinking of you...

He closed his eyes and dropped the phone against his chest.

Fuck this, he thought.

He propped the phone up against the sheets and it took him all of three minutes to rub one out.

Finally able to breath and think straight, Kevin texted her back: [Good morning. U know exactly what I did with that picture, right?]

Brooke was up. She texted back right away.

{Did it feel good?}

[For a moment. Now Im just hungry again. Srsly I'm still hard]

[just not painfully hard]

{Hungry for what?}

[Fuck off...]

She sent a ROFL emoticon.

{I don't know if u could tell but...}

{I really wanted you to fuck me last night}

His eyes rolled in his head and he had to slowly clench a fist around the phone as he felt the flutter of gooseflesh run across his skin. He didn't know how much more of this he could take. It took him about three minutes to find the proper response: an animated gif of Yosemite Sam, red-faced with smoke coming out of his ears.

[I need u. No excuses]

{I cant...}

[BITCH!! U PROMISED!!]

[don't make me beg...]

She didn't write back for nearly ten agonizing minutes. Then,

{I tried to get out of a thing but I cant. Ill make it up to you, I swear}

Kevin felt his dick throb again in protest. Down boy, he thought to himself.

[How?]

[Gimme something to hold onto]

{...}

The pic that lit the screen was of Brooke holding her phone in front of her reflection in a mirror. She wore a pink silk robe, untied and no bra. The open neck of the robe ran down her body, framing her cleavage, baring a huge swath of milky skin and the inner surface of her huge breasts. Her raised nipples could be seen poking through the material and she lightly bit her fingertip as she smiled for the camera.

[You really are a fucking fabulous photographer...]

Smiley face {Thank you. Im inspired.}

[When!?!?]

{soon. Gotta go.}

It was Saturday and he really didn't feel like doing anything but jacking off to her for the rest of the day. But he wanted to be in tip top shape for the eventual epic throw down that was gonna happen between them so he forced himself out of bed and went for a jog. It was probably the only way to keep his mind off Brooke long enough to keep his hand off of his dick.

The jog wasn't nearly as distracting as he would have liked. The weather was cool, the streets wet from a short morning shower. He turned left, picked up the pace, went down a side street. Over a curb, veering into the park. And try as he might his mind wouldn't clear.

Her lips. The smell of her perfume. Her hands under his shirt...

And the warmth...It was frankly unlike anything he'd ever felt before. He'd wanted women in his life, but he'd never felt such desperate lust for anyone the way his whole soul had needed Brooke last night. Getting her naked and worshiping her body had been the thing he never knew he'd always wanted. The heat of them was tangible - it was like she was a big infrared lamp. The difference between being a foot away from her and being an inch was the difference between being in the shade vs being in sunlight. He didn't know if it was his excitement or hers, or some combination of the two. But the space they occupied together felt scorched, as if the energy between them had actually been heating the air around them.

His mind wandered back to her again and again, causing him to very nearly run headlong into a lamppost...a parking meter...another jogger...a fencepost. When he finally almost ran into an old lady with a walker, he gave up on his jog. Trying to distract himself from her wasn't working and he made his way slowly back to his apartment, shifting his spandex now and again so that his hard dick didn't look too obscene.

Kevin had left his phone behind but her picture greeting him on the lockscreen had a notification saying he'd missed a Facetime.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" he barked in frustration. He started texting.

[I went out for a jog. Trying to work off some steam...wonder why...]

[didn't work...missed your call]

[now I'm even more steamed]

[u promised]

He smelled like shit, and, again, thought of how pathetic it was him waiting by his phone for her response. He was just about to get up and get in the shower when the video call prompt went off. He leapt up and fixed his hair before accepting.

The most beautiful face in the history of the world splashed onto his screen. She was Helen of Fucking-Troy, reincarnated. It had only been 14 hours since they first met, 10 hours since he last saw her. And the sight of her took his breath away all over again.

He could feel the tension in his body fade away, staring down into the face that filled most of the screen. Man, he remembered that she was hot...

But not tipsy or drunk anymore, he realized...Somehow he undersold it.

"Fuck me, you're gorgeous," he said without thinking.

She frowned, before smiling. "I have already agreed, in principle, to having sex with you."

"I know. And I don't want to alarm you. I'm just informing you that you are an as solid-as-solid-gets, solid-fucking 10."

She rolled her eyes but - and he couldn't believe his eyes - she was actually blushing. Somehow, it was music to her ears; a boy saying she was pretty somehow wasn't a throwaway thing she must have heard a million times in her life.

"Didn't you just jack off?" she giggled. "Just how horny are you?"

"Well maybe you should be less sexy!" he said in honest frustration, staring a hole through the screen at her. He ran his hand through his hair. "Jesus Christ - someone should cut my balls off for NOT fucking you last night..."

She rolled her eyes again as the image shook. She was walking somewhere.

"Well, I'm sorry that I've made you very horny. I just wanted to tell you I'm thinking of you. And that I haven't really stopped since you went out my window."

She was torturing him. He was getting the shakes, the goose flesh tickled his skin. "Is this you making me feel better?!?"

Brooke smiled and bit her lip. Her eyes looked up, above the screen at something ahead of her before peeking back down at him and then back up. "That was very dashing of you, you know. No one ever went out a window for me before. Hold on..." she said, and the screen went black. It looked like she had stuffed her phone in her pocket.

He could hear the muffled sounds of her talking to someone. It sounded like she was at some kind of security desk, the sound of a metal detector could be heard. Her face finally reappeared.

"Where the hell are you anyway?" he asked, genuinely curious, pacing his room. "And how can it be more important than being naked in my bed?"

"You sound desperate," she whispered. "I'm of a mind to come over there and have sex with you just to shut you up."

"I dare you, gorgeous. Come to think of it can we get some money on it?"

She was chuckling and he finished - "Seriously...no, no...let me finish...I'll give you good odds."

She was losing it a little, her image bouncing up and down on the screen as she looked away and closed her eyes, trying not to crack up.

It was what he remembered about her. How fucking sharp she was, how good it felt just going back and forth with her. Seeing her trying to sit on the laugh did it to him again. It was the same feeling he had felt looking back to her in the window from the street last night...looking back at this dirty blonde goddess, standing there in her underwear...

He felt like putting his fist in his mouth.

"I'm leaving a shoot for Time magazine at a prison. I should be back in the city around 8."

He couldn't believe he actually looked at his watch. Then he couldn't believe that was seven hours away.

"That's seven fucking hours from now," he said. He sighed and looked straight into the phone.

"You promised."

She felt his disappointment through the phone and her shoulders sagged. She was sitting down into a car, looked like an Uber, and the driver's voice confirmed that she was headed to an airport.

"I promised. And I swear - I swear - I'll make it up to you."

Kevin sighed. He was so hard up for her, he had no pride left. The words just tumbled out of him.

"I...I've never wanted...anyone...the way I wanted you last night...the way I..."

She gulped as the car pulled away from the curb. "Will you...think I'm a slut if I say 'Me too'?"

He chuckled and sighed. "Sure...YOU'RE the loser. I'm LITERALLY begging you..."

"I'll be worth the wait," she whispered.

He didn't say anything. He was just staring at the image of her, his mind glazing over.

She stared back for a moment, the silence was an afterthought, when she said, "No one's ever looked at me the way you're looking at me right now."

What in the fuck even was that?!? "Bu-huu-huuulll-shit," he said. It was the dumbest thing he'd ever heard. "That's like the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

"If they did, I never saw it," she said. She looked up at the driver before moving the camera closer and whispering. "You'd fuck me right here in the back of this car if you were here with me, wouldn't you?"

The weight of her breasts in his hands as he had groped them flashed through his mind. Her rubbery nipples, growing tighter each time his thumbs flicked them and his fingers pinched and twisted them. Her hands pulling him flush against her body. Her wet mouth reaching for his, her tongue slipping across his lips...

He closed his eyes. "I'd make it my mission in life. It would take an army to pull me off of you and I'd probably get us arrested," he said.

Her mouth parted, and it occurred to Kevin that they were probably thinking exactly the same thing, separated by however many miles.

"I'm gonna go. I'll see you tonight," she said. She held his gaze for a beat and shivered closing her eyes, before blowing a kiss to him and ending the call.

tbc...