Bureaucratic Snafu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" Casey said, and his voice grated on my nerves.

"We have to fuck in the next hour," I said flatly.

"Huh?" he said, laughing a little bit.

"That's what the urgent message said. We are married to produce children for the Company. We have to try tonight," I said, still entirely without emotion.

"Let me see that!" Casey said, rising quickly, and jumping off the bed. He nearly sprinted towards the screen. Suddenly, the dam burst. I realized what I was being ordered to do. What it would mean if I didn't follow orders. Every single time that I believed I had reached the bottom of this horrible nightmare it got worse. Rage swelled within my chest.

"Do you think I can't fucking read Casey?" I shot at him, as he stared at the screen, "Or do you think I came up with this on my fucking own?" Casey didn't respond, I kept yelling, "We are required to fuck tonight. No, actually, we aren't required to fuck. Fucking is something human beings do. We are required, by contract, to have 'sexual intercourse' tonight or we both get shit canned. And the company will sue me for the money I owe and I will go to jail because I can't pay it. And so will you. Unless I have 'sexual intercourse.' with my brother."

"Mira, I..." Casey said, shaking his head.

"Don't know what 'sexual intercourse' is Casey?" I asked, "No, I know you probably THINK you know what sexual intercourse is. But there is no subject so intimate or unknowable that it can't be defined in legal jargon by the good people a 3A, Inc.!" I spat at Casey, letting all of my anger and frustration out on him.

"Mira, please..." Casey said.

"Don't believe me? Look," I said. I marched quickly over to my WSU and extracted my copy of my Independent Contractor Agreement. I flipped quickly over to the "definitions" page and looked at my little brother, "I bet when you thought about the night you'd lose your virginity, you thought about laying down with your older sister and having 'sexual intercourse,' defined as "An act of sexual contact between individuals involving penetration culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen. Company-approved sexual intercourse may include, but is not limited to, vaginal penetration by a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina. The purpose of sexual intercourse, as used herein, is the production of children. Any children born as a result of sexual intercourse will be forfeited by the Employee and raised at the Company's discretion. The use of prophylactics is STRICTLY forbidden. However, if Employee complies with the requirement to engage in sexual intercourse and, as matter of natural course, does not produce children, she is not liable for breach of contract."

"Does that turn you on, Casey?" I asked and my brother couldn't look m in the eye. Jesus, Company-approved sexual intercourse! How disgusting. I was repulsed by this contract. Company approved sexual intercourse and it may include...My thoughts suddenly stopped in their tracks. What was that word? May? My rage suddenly abated and my mind instantly focused. Casey noticed the sudden and unexpected change in my behavior. His brow furrowed.

"What happened?" Casey asked, moving closer to me. I read the passage to myself again, very slowly, "Company-approved sexual intercourse MAY include, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, vaginal penetration by a man's penis into a woman's vagina," I said, emphasizing my words.

"Yeah, I heard you," Casey said. My mind was moving so quickly as I went over those words that it was almost difficult to explain to myself, let alone Casey, what I was thinking. My brain was reeling. Bits of information were passing through my skull at the speed of light. And slowly, strangely, I felt a smile curl up on my lips.

"What is it?!" Casey finally asked, grabbing my shoulders. I smiled wider.

"I've got the fuckers," I said and then I laughed. It was a strange laugh, totally unlike the normal sound I made in the rare instances in which I was happy. Casey sensed the strangeness of it and looked at me uneasily.

"What does the Company think of us as," I said after a long pause, while I controlled my laughter. Casey still looked unnerved and shrugged.

"Employees," he said softly. I shook my head.

"We could die like Martin and be replaced tomorrow without a second thought," I said, knowing it was true, "What is our classification? Not "Moderately Productive Workers" or something like that. We are Moderate Breeding Stock, Casey. We don't work in the factory, Casey. We are the factory. We make babies for 3A, Inc. If we didn't do anything else, we would have to do that! They just work us to get a little extra out of us."

"I guess," Casey said, looking as though he didn't understand what I was talking about. Hell, I barely knew what I was talking about.

"It is so important that we have children that they didn't leave anything to chance, Casey. They didn't put the requirement that we have sex as a married couple in the personnel manual. They put it in the fucking contract! The one with my name on it. They put the definition of sex IN the contract."

"Yeah, I heard you read it," Casey said, spoken as though he were speaking to a child. Or a crazy person. But I knew the Company better than Casey. I had watched them twisting language, setting traps and then springing them, for my entire life. For my married life. I knew what they did and I realized that hole they had accidentally made in their armor. Just as they had always, unrelentingly, exploited my mistakes, I suddenly saw the opportunity to turn the tables.

"No one can change the contract Casey," I said, "I can't change it. And the Company can't change it," I said.

"I don't understand what you're talking about. It says we have to have sex, Mira!" Casey said.

"It does, but it didn't just leave what 'sex' means up to chance. For us, or anyone else, to decide. Look how it defines sex. A man has to penetrate a woman. And ejaculate semen. And it MAY include vaginal penetration."

"So what?"

"It MAY Casey. It is not required. It doesn't say SHALL. It says MAY!"

"So we don't have to have sex?" Casey said and I sighed and shook my head. I realized how much my father, his buddy, had shielded Casey from the Company. He didn't know what he was up against. But I explained it as best I could.

"No. We are required to have sexual intercourse. You have to penetrate me. And you have ejaculate in me. But it doesn't have to be my vagina, Casey. You can fuck me anywhere else. And, if in the natural course, that penetration doesn't result in pregnancy, we aren't in breach of contract. We tried. They have to pay us."

"Mira, you sound like you've gone crazy or something," Casey said, and I knew I wasn't explaining it fully to him. We were running out of time anyway.

"The only thing the Company wants from us is children Casey. But we can comply with the letter of the contract and never give those motherfuckers another kid. They will have to feed us and house and give us jobs. And we don't have to give them ANYTHING in return.

"I want to get married, I want to have sex with my wife," Casey said, and I saw him looking to the door. I knew what he meant. He wanted to fix this problem. But there was no fixing it. We'd tried playing their game and felt. We were stuck here. We couldn't get out of it. But that didn't mean we had to let them win. We could play our own game. I knew Casey didn't understand it. Not yet. But I would show him. I bit my lip.

"That's exactly what you're going to do, baby brother," I said, and my eyes moved over his slight form. And I felt a strange thrill run through me. A sexual desire unlike anything I'd ever felt before. And while I saw Casey, and I loved him, I knew that desire wasn't for him. I was looking at Casey. But I was going to fuck the Company.

I didn't say another word. I leaned over towards my brother, draped my arms over his shoulders and let my elbows come to rest on the back of his neck. Wrapped him up tight. I felt the warmth of his body against mine felt him go rigid with surprise. I didn't wait. I tilted my head to the side and pressed my lips against Casey's. His mouth felt firm, frozen as I opened my mouth slightly and licked his lips. He tasted of wine. I leaned more fully against Casey, my firm breasts pressing into his chest.

"Mira..." Casey started, but as he spoke, I slipped my tongue quickly into my brother's mouth. His tongue sat motionless, as I began to lick it gently with my own. I knew that Casey wanted to resist, that he didn't really want to do this. I didn't really want to be kissing my brother either. But I wasn't forcing us to do this. The Company was. It was this or debtor's prison. All we could do was make this happen on our own terms. Casey would understand it.

But even before understanding came Casey's betrayal by his own body. Casey was, I knew, a virgin. He wouldn't have been permitted to act as breeding stock if the Company had known he had sex before legal marriage. It was about breed selecting people with self-control. And everything I'd observed about myself earlier that morning was still true. I was still a beautiful woman. Pressed up against him. Even if Casey had wanted to resist to the bitter end, his hormones would never allow it.

After a long, frozen moment, I felt Casey let out a sigh. I felt his body sort of ease against me. His hands came up and grasped firmly on my hips. His mouth moved. I opened my eyes slightly, saw that his eyelids had closed and smiled, even as I kissed him back more fully. At the very least he WAS cute. My tongue plunged deeper into his mouth, feeling the slippery, ivory feeling of his teeth. He held me closer. Finally, we broke our kiss.

"Mira," I started and I shook my gently and made a little clicking noise.

"I know you don't really understand what I am doing or where this is going," I said softly, "But I want you to trust me, okay? I will take care of everything, if you just trust me."

Casey looked at me for a long moment. His eyes were cloudy and hard to read. But I could feel him now, feel his cock beginning to harden against my hip. I knew what he was going to say before he said it, "Okay Mira, I trust you," he said.

I quickly slipped my arms down from Casey's shoulders. I rapidly lowered myself down onto my knees. I kept my body close to Casey's as I moved, let my arms trail down his sides, my breasts against his chest and stomach. Through his pants, I could feel his hardening cock trail down between my breasts and found that I was oddly excited by it. I had lost my virginity to Martin. I'd only ever had sex with him and never felt any passion. I couldn't really grasp the desire I was feeling at that moment.

Casey was, once again, frozen. But he was no longer resistant now. His eyes were wide with excitement. He just didn't know what to do. I had told him I would take care of everything, and he was clearly trusting me. I couldn't let him down! I reached my hands up to the waistband of his Company-issued winter pants. I gently tugged on them. They were the only pants I'd ever known, so I knew exactly how much force to use. I tugged them and they fell into a pile at my brother's feet. Casey's uncircumcised cock, essentially half-hard, bounced out of his shorts. I felt my mouth water.

"Well look at that" I said. My brother's penis was only the second one I'd ever seen. I cannot say whether it was big or small, I had no frame of reference beyond Martin. All I knew was that it was bigger than Martin's, less...lumpy than him. It even smelled better as I breathed it in.

"Mira..." Casey started, but I leaned forward, craning my neck slightly, and I planted a small, chaste kiss on the tip of my brother's penis. The foreskin felt warm against my lips and I heard my brother groan slightly and stop talking. I smiled.

"Don't worry about anything baby, just let me get you hard the whole way," I said to him, running my hands up his slim legs. He nodded and his cock twitched. It wouldn't take long. As my hands moved across my brother's hip, I was a little surprised to find that I felt no trepidation. No hesitation. I had already resolved that I was going to do it and...Christ, I was enjoying myself. If the Company had told me I HAD to do what I was about to do, I would be disgusted. Hell, I had been, just a minute ago. But in suddenly grasping the nature of my contract, I had transformed my actions into something I wanted, and something that thwarted 3A, Inc. My whole body felt like it was on fire for this. Disgust had turned to desire, and from that into need.

My hand moved its way onto my brother's semi-hard cock. Slowly, I felt my fingers wrap around the base of his penis. The flesh felt heavy, the skin somewhat loose. And so warm! I shivered a little, realizing how much I had enjoyed just the feel of my brother's dick.

"I need to stroke you," I said and Casey nodded enthusiastically. I smiled at him. He was so cute. I was like he was afraid if he spoke I'd change my mind. I never would, of course. I started to slowly move my hand down the length of my brother's shave. Squeezing tightly, but not so tightly that my hand wouldn't slide easily. The end of his penis flopped lewdly as my hand moved toward it. I moved my hand to the very tip of his penis, let it sit in my palm. I felt it throb. The I slipped my hand back, stroked back towards Casey's body.

It felt harder now, as my hand pressed back against Casey's soft, warm balls. I moved my hand from my brother's shaft now, and help his balls in my palm. I closed my hand around them gently, felt their warmth and weight. I bit my lip.

I kept one hand on my brother's balls, moving my fingers around on them gently, squeezing them and caressing them. My free hand now rose up towards my brother's shaft. I wrapped around the base of it. I began to stroke him gently, squeezing his shaft even as I continued to play with his balls.

"Oh God, Mira, that feels amazing!" I heard Casey said. I smiled and looked up and his face. He was looking at his own cock in sort of awe, my hands moving over it. He turned and looked at me now, into my eyes, "You look beautiful, sis," he said and I could sense his sincerity. I squeezed his cock a little.

"I can tell you like it!" I said, moving my hand on his shaft. He was completely hard now, his foreskin pulled back and the purplish-red tip of his penis exposed. I wondered what it would feel like against my tongue and I groaned a little, just at the thought.

"You're making my balls ache!" Casey groaned and instinctively, my fingers slipped from his scrotum. I felt his body tighten, "No, don't stop, it feels good."

"I don't want you to ache," I said teasingly, stroking his cock a little faster, a little tighter.

"I liked it," he said.

"I will try something, gentler," I said. I didn't move my hand back to my brother's scrotum. Instead, I leaned my head forward, tilting it to the side. But I kept my eyes on my brother. I kissed the very base of Casey's shaft, the flesh feeling warm and rigid. I stuck my tongue out and tasted the salty skin. I head Casey gasp.

I kept stroking his cock as I moved my mouth back down and back, towards his body. I felt my lips sink into his warm scrotum, felt his balls against my chin. I stuck my tongue out and licked his scrotum, feeling his firm testicle against the tip of it. I wanted it. I opened my mouth wider, pressed against my brother's skin, and sucked in gently. I felt my brother's ball pull into my mouth. I swirled my tongue over it.

"Jesus, Mira!" Casey said, his hand dropping down on top of my head. I smiled around my brother's ball. He was completely hard now. I continued to suck on my brother's testicle, pulling the skin of his scrotum taut and sucking on it. Salty. His scent heavy. I moved my head side to side, feeling it move inside of my mouth. I felt drool dripping down my chin, onto the floor. It was the first I'd realized how out of control I was! My hand was stroking rapidly, I could feel the pre-cum dripping from the tip of my brother's penis.

"Oh fuck, sis, I am going to cum!" Casey groaned. I knew that I should pull my mouth away and hand away, let him "penetrate" me so I would comply with the contract. But I liked the taste of his skin. Liked the feel of his testicle in my mouth, his hard shaft in my hand. I resisted the urge to do what I was contractually required to do. I knew what I wanted to do. And so, for the first time in my life, I did that instead.

"Cum for me, baby," I mewed, pulling my lips away from my brother's testicle (a little reluctantly). I continued to stroke Casey's cock, as I shifted around on my knees. In a moment, I was kneeling right in front of my brother's hard cock, the dripping tip directly at eye level. I moved my other hands to his balls, massaging them, even as I stroked him harder.

"I can't..."

"Just go, love!" I begged. I felt Casey's balls seize in my hand, felt his urethra swell against my fingers that were wrapped around his shaft. I heard him gasp and I felt my own body tremble with anticipation.

"Oh god!" Casey moaned and his cock jumped sharply in my hand. I saw the thick, creamy rope of sperm burst from the engorged tip of my brother's penis. Watched it arch and then then felt it come down warm onto my hair and against my forehead. His cock jumped against and my eyes instinctively closed as my brother's sperm splashed against my eyes and nose. The next burst was against my lips and I opened my mouth, letting the thick, salty liquid splash onto my tongue. I closed my mouth again, savoring the flavor, as I felt Casey's cock jump in my hand one last time, covering my throat in thick sperm.

I moved my hands up to my eyes and scooped the sperm off of them. My eyelids fluttered open and I looked up at my brother. He still had a sort of dazed look on his face. But this was different than before. He looked... happy. His cock was already softening, pressing against his thigh. I moved my fingers to my lips, tasting my brother's sperm again, this time more of it. I groaned at the salty flavor. Something I'd never liked about Martin. But my brother tasted better. It felt silky smooth in my throat. I like it, warm in my belly. Warm inside of me, but where it couldn't make a baby.

"Wow, Mina. That was incredible!" Casey said, taking a half stumbling step back.

"I thought you might like it," I laughed. What had surprised me was how much I had liked it. Non-procreative sex. My only form of rebellion. At least it was fun too!

"So did we do it?" Casey asked, "Did we comply with the contract. I ejaculated," he said.

"I'd noticed," I said wryly and I licked my fingers clean. The only stuff left was in my hair. But then I thought about it and shook my head, "There was no penetration. It didn't count."

"So why'd you do that?" He asked.

"Are you complaining?" I shot back. He raised his hands in defense and shook his head and I laughed, 'I did it because I wanted to," I said honestly.

"What do you want to do now?" Casey asked and raised his eyebrows. I looked at his body, saw his soft cock against his leg. I wondered what he wanted to do. But I could feel my own excitement. Just as strong as before, my sense of desire undiminished.

"I want to get penetrated," I said, savoring the unsexy, contract word for it. Knowing that it meant a certain kind of freedom. Casey looked down at his soft penis.

"I don't think..." He said. I laughed a little and rubbed my hand on his hip.

"Let me take care of that," I said softly. I was still on my knees in front of my brother and I crawled forward so that I was right next to his body. I looked at his cock, glistening with his sperm. A long dribble of it was still dangling from the tip and I licked my lips. I bent down, tilted my head to the side, looking up from underneath of Casey's flaccid shaft. I opened my mouth and raised it up. I groaned as I felt that one drip of sperm, cold now, land on my tongue. I rapidly moved my head up, chasing that dribble of sperm up until my lips kissed the wet, sticky tip of my brother's penis.