Bureaucratic Snafu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swirled my tongue for a moment, feeling the soft tip through my brother's thin, smooth foreskin. I groaned with excitement at the sensation of it. I sealed my lips around the tip of my brother's penis. I sucked on him gently. I felt the soft flesh squeeze softly between my lips as I pulled more and more of Casey's soft cock into my mouth.

"Oh it's sensitive!" Casey groaned. I rubbed his thighs with my hands.

"I will be gentle," I said as best I could around my brother's cock, the shaft bouncing lewdly in my mouth. I closed my lips around him again, swirling my tongue around the tip and giggling a little as I felt my brother squirm with both pleasure and discomfort.

I began to move my neck slowly, moving my head in towards Casey's body. I opened my mouth a little wider, letting more of Casey's soft cock slip more deeply into my mouth. I felt my nose press against my brother's stomach, felt his balls against my chin again. And I felt his fat, soft cock laying thick against my tongue, pressing towards the back of my throat. I closed my tongue around him, squeezing his cock tightly, but gently, against the roof of my mouth. I rubbed my tongue against Casey's urethra.

I had been counting on Casey's youth and excitement, and he hardly disappointed me. I felt his hands come down onto my head. But he wasn't pushing me away. He was brushing my long, black hair away from my face so he could see me better. I could hear him breathing deeply, sighing. And I could feel his cock, once again, beginning to plump in my mouth.

I kept swirling my tongue around my brother's cock for a few minutes, I am not really sure how long. My mouth was so tight around him that it was difficult for him to get hard. I wasn't allowing enough blood in. But I was fine with that. I like the salty flavor of his skin, even after I'd swallowed down all of the remaining sperm. I liked the spongey sensation of his cock against my tongue, liked the feeling of the smooth tip slowly working itself deeper into my throat.

But after a few minutes, I couldn't contain it any longer. I could feel my brother's hands grasping at my hair, felt his body growing tense in front of me. My eyes flickered up, looking at him from my knees while my tongue swirled around his penis. I felt his cock jump in my mouth, twitching slightly. It was entirely hard now, and I gagged as it pressed deep into the back of my throat. Slowly, I pulled my brother's shaft from out of my throat, felt it slide across my lips. Soon, just the bulbous tip remained in my mouth. Casey's shaft glistened in the fluorescent lights from my spit. I swirled my tongue around the tip, tasting the pre-cum.

I was still looking up at Casey. His hands were clenched in my hair and he was pulling on it slightly, pulling me back towards his body, pulling his cock into my throat. I allowed him to do it, feeling his hard shaft move across my tongue. I gagged as his cock pressed into back of my throat, I felt my muscles clench around him. I felt my mouth fill with electrically charged saliva, and I just let to drool down my brother's shaft and and drip onto the floor.

"Mira, this feels so much better than I imagined!" Casey said, thrusting his hips towards my face. This was the first blowjob I'd ever enjoyed as well. I leaned forward, into his hips, letting his cock press deep into my throat. We suddenly found ourselves working in complementing motions. I pulled back as he did, I leaned forward as he thrust. His cock pressed deeper and deeper into my throat with each movement.

"Oh shit,I am going to cum again!" Casey moaned, "I am penetrating your throat, right?" I had no idea if it counted. And part of me wanted to press my face against my brother's stomach and let him blow his second load straight down my throat into my stomach.

But something stopped me.

I think if you'd asked me then why I stopped, I'd probably say I wasn't sure that a blowjob counted as penetration. And that I had to do what I did next just to be sure. But really, I know that I just wanted it. I wasn't following any rules. I wasn't even looking for loopholes. I was just following the needs that my body presented. I was just being human.

I pulled my head back, letting Casey's cock slip wetly from my lips. Long strands of saliva connected my lips to my brother's cock. I gasped for air, and realized I had barely been breathing. Casey whimpered a little as the orgasm, so close a moment ago, slipped away from him. I smiled.

"Don't worry, you'll like this," I said. I rose up off of my knees. I quickly slipped out of my Company-issued clothing and stood naked in front of my brother. Whatever disappointment he'd felt a moment ago slipped away as he took a moment to enjoy my body. Boldly, he lifted one hand up and dropped it down onto my breast. I felt the rough skin of his palm against my long, pink nipple and groaned with delight. Still, I reached up with one hand and pressed it against his shoulder. Roughly. I had more important things to do than get felt up.

"Get down on your back," I said, and Casey didn't say a word. Didn't resist. He almost collapsed down onto the floor. As he fell, I grasped the shoulders on his shirt, pulling it off of him so that we were both naked. In a moment, he was on his back. His hard, wet cock sticking up lewdly off the floor. I took three steps forward, my feet planted, one at each of my brother's hips. I saw him looking up at my shaved pussy, and felt it leaking juices down my legs. I could actually smell myself, knew my scent was filling the room.

I dropped down once again onto my knees, straddling my brother. I felt his cock press for the briefest moment against my pussy lips. I gasped and shuddered. It took ever ounce of strength I had to avoid slipping that beautiful cock directly into my dripping pussy. I even imagined what I would feel like, to have it slip inside of me. But then it slid back, rising between my ass cheeks and over my sensitive asshole. I gasped again and gained control of myself. I wasn't going to give the bastards the satisfaction of fucking up now.

I leaned back slightly, feeling my brother's cock sort of lock firmly between my ass cheeks. I shook my ass side to side, felt the hot rigidness of it move with me. Casey groaned and ran his hands through his hair. I laughed a little at him and bit my lip.

"You are going to penetrate me now," I said, "Absolutely no ambiguity about it. Are you ready?" I asked.

"Oh fuck, Mira!" My brother groaned.

"I will take that as a yes!" I said softly. I leaned forward slightly, letting my ass rise up into the air. I felt my brother's cock slip through my ass cheeks again and groaned at the gentle friction. It slipped all the way and then slapped wetly against my brother's stomach. I leaned forward and pressed my lips into my brother's. Our mouths opened and our tongues crashed together.

It felt beautiful to share a passionate kiss with someone I loved. But I wasn't entirely focused on that. I had placed one of my hands on the floor, next to Casey's head. But the other one had slipped down between my thighs. My pussy was absolutely sopping wet. I'd never experienced anything like it. I swirled my fingers around my slit, coating them with my juices. The tips of my fingers tickled my clit, and I almost came just from the gentle brushes.

But still, I was focused on other things. Soon, my fingers were totally covered in my pussy juices. I pushed my hand back deeper between my legs. I continued to kissing my brother as my wet fingers slid between the split cheeks of my asshole. I gasped a little into Casey's mouth as my fingertip grazed my asshole. I couldn't believe how sensitive it felt as my fingers moved through the soft crinkles of my anus. I was already wet from my pussy dripping and my wet fingers slathered more of my juices against my ass.

"Fuck, I want you in me so bad," I said, and then plunged my tongue into my brother's mouth again. I felt his hands rise up and grab my breasts again. I giggled and let him have them this time. His rough hands felt nice against my soft skin, his palms pressed against my nipples.

But I was focused on other things. I was impatient, I wanted to make this happen. For me. And for Casey. I circled my index finger around on my asshole, probing it gently. I had never done this before, never placed anything inside of my ass before (Martin had asked, I had scoffed). As I pressed and rubbed, I felt just how wet I already was. The tip of my finger slipped easily inside of me and I felt a little shiver of pleasure. That felt good! I hadn't really expected that.

"Fuck it," I said, I didn't want to wait any longer. I dropped my finger from my asshole (it felt kind of nice when the tip popped out, actually). I reached down to my brother's stomach, and found his penis. I lifted the hard shaft up, felt it rub against the inside of my leg and I trembled. I moved my hand down the length of his shaft, stroking gently. He was still wet from my saliva, and I added the juices from my pussy to it. I was dripping down the length of his penis. We broke our kiss as Casey looked up at me.

"I thought we couldn't do this," he said nervously, "I thought you didn't want me in your..." I smiled and kissed the corner of Casey's mouth.

"You're gonna fuck me in the ass little brother," I cooed and I saw his eyes grow wide. He nodded. Men were predictable, I guess. I laughed and licked his chin. But I pushed his hard, throbbing cock farther back between my ass cheeks. And I gasped when I felt the bulbous tip of his penis against my anus. It was much bigger than my finger. But I was so slick, I didn't feel any friction as he pressed against me.

I let go of Casey's penis, but just for a moment. I reached around behind my back, draping my arm over my ass. I found the tip of my brother's penis again, and positioned it quickly against the entrance to my ass. I held him in place as I started to rock my hips back, starting to sit down on my brother's lap.

"Oh shit!" Casey groaned as my weight began to come down on his penis. I felt a slight pressure as the tip of his cock pressed harder and harder against my anus. I could feel his cock bend slightly, the pressure building. I winced slightly, had no idea if I was doing this right. And then I gasped as I felt my body give way. Casey's cock sort of...sprung up inside of me. I split open and I groaned at the sensation of being stretched.

My knees felt weak and I no longer able to hold myself up. I had wanted to ease myself down onto Casey's penis. But I now I slipped down quickly, without any control. My brother's cock slipped easily, rapidly deep into my ass. I felt like the tip of his cock was going to pop out of my mouth! Like I had never been filled so much in my life. I didn't know how it kept slipping inside of me, but it did. And after just a moment, I felt my ass settle down on my brother's thighs. He as completely inside of me.

"Mira, you are so tight!" Casey gasped. His hands slipped from my breast, and then grasped at my hips. I arched my back, driving Casey's dick deeper into my asshole. All of my nerves were inflamed. My asshole felt like it was spasming. My nipples ached. I was overwhelmed by the depth of the sensation.

"I can't fucking move, Casey. It is too much. Fuck me! Fuck your cum into my asshole!" I begged. Casey smiled and nodded, like he had been waiting for me to say it. His hands firmly grasped my hips and I felt his hips thrust up underneath of me. I didn't think there was anymore room inside of me, but Casey thrust deeper.

"Fuck, I love you Mira!" Casey groaned as his hips dropped back and I felt his cock slip and inch or so out of my asshole. I didn't know if it was something he was just saying in the throes of passion or if he really meant it. But I could feel it. I loved him too.

"Cum for me, cum for me baby," I moaned as I started to rock my hips in time with my brother. I matched his actions, allowing his cock to slip in and out of me easily. I didn't know what felt better, when he entered me or when he slipped back out. But I knew that I was particularly enjoying the sensation of my wet clit rubbing against my brother's stomach as I rocked back and forth more wildly.

"Oh god, I am going to cum!" Casey moaned and felt his hands clasp tightly on my hips. His eyes clamped shut. He pulled me down hard against his hips, and I groaned as he cock pressed more deeply than ever. My clit ground against Casey's stomach and I felt Casey's cock swell inside of me. I could feel the warm shooting jets of sperm as his balls seized and he emptied himself inside of my ass.

But I couldn't feel it for long. Because before I had a chance to savor that sensation, my mind had gone blank. I had been so focused on so many other things, I hadn't even realized I had been on the edge of an orgasm. And as my brother thrust into me one last time, I tumbled over the edged into a glowing, static pleasure that burst from my pussy and rapidly coated my entire body. And I the entire world and all its frustrations sort of melted away.

I wasn't even thinking about the contract at that moment. My mind went back to the feeling I'd had when my brother had walked into the apartment that night, the pleasure in seeing him. I was thinking about when I was crying on the floor and he reached down and scooped me up. Drinking wine with him and laughing about something. I wasn't fucking the Company. I was fucking my brother. My husband. And it was lovely.

Slowly, I found my mind returning to myself. I was leaning forward now, my head resting on my brother's shoulder. His arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me close. My breasts were on his chest and his cock, half-hard, was still buried in my asshole. Casey was playing with my hair and breathing deeply.

I shifted slightly, and felt my brother's cock slip out of my asshole. I gasped a little bit. That had felt nice. I wanted to feel that again. Soon. I rolled off my husbands hips and lay down on the floor next to him. His arms were still wrapped around me and I rested my head on his chest and caught my breath.

"Did we do it?" Casey asked after a long time, "Did we do...whatever it was you were trying to do?" I laughed a little and looked up at his face. I nodded.

"We did indeed. We engaged in an act of sexual contact between individuals involving penetration culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen," I said, as I reached my hand between my ass cheeks as felt my brother's cum oozing out of my asshole. I liked the sensation. Casey laughed. I brought my fingers up to my lips and sucked the dirty cum from my fingers. Nothing had ever tasted better.

"You're a hopeless romantic," he said, "So does this mean we got out of the contract or something?" I shook my head. He still didn't really get it.

"No. We complied with the contract. We had sex. But, as a matter of natural course, we won't have a kid. Because we only had anal sex. So we aren't in breach. But we don't give the bastards what they really wanted. We did exactly what they said and nothing more. So we are fucking untouchable," I said. But even my anger had cooled now in the afterglow of my love-making. I hated 3A, Inc., of course, but it was a more distant feeling now. I had beaten them. I didn't have to let the hold me down anymore.

"So what do we do now?"

"Well, husband," I said, kissing his chest, "We stay married until one of us dies. We share our joys and our sorrows. We create a happy little life here in this apartment. And we we have sex any time that we want. You just always have to fuck my mouth or my ass. Never in my pussy. How does that sound to you?" And, in saying it, I realized that it really did sound...very nice.

"There are worse lives out there, I am sure," he said.

"You don't have to ever fuck my ass again if you don't like it," I said sharply. Casey's body trembled.

"I was joking!" he said quickly and I leaned forward and kissed him.

"I know, I was teasing you," I said and he grabbed me tight and held me. He tickled me and I laughed and writhed in his arms and ended with kissing him and holding him. And it felt like we were the only humans left on the earth. A happy little moment in a marriage. An organic thing that couldn't be broken down in jargon. I had jumped passed the Company and landed out into something real. I didn't really know what happiness was until that moment.

After a long time I extricated myself from my husband's arms, "You can go and lay down on the bed. Its your bed too," I said, and I started to move towards the screen. Casey stopped on his way to the bed, he turned to me.

"What're you doing?" he asked.

"Getting my Form Q-H," I said cheerfully, and I hummed to myself as I filled it out and checked it three times for errors. And then I crawled into my husband's arms and went to sleep. A lot to do tomorrow.

The End.

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. You won't convince me otherwise. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

*P.P.S - by reading the introduction to this story, you have agreed to mandatory, binding arbitration for any dispute that may arise as a result. The author of this story will have sole, unfettered discretion to choose the arbitrator. Frivolous complaints will result in treble damages. So choose wisely if you want to complain.