Burglar Takes the Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
The Burglar returns.
4.6k words
3.85
4.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the next day and still Paul hasn't given me a clue if it was him and I of course have not said a word. I am so afraid of what he'd do if he found out a stranger broke in and used me like a cheap whore. Paul was so tired and went off to bed about 10, but I sat up until around 1 in the morning thinking about what had happened.

Honestly Paul has never ever acted like that; from ripping my clothes off to pushing his cock into my throat none, treating me like a possession. Paul is normally an orgasm and done guy, rolling over and off to sleep, the burglar not only gave me multiple orgasms he stayed around after he came and gave me one more. I've made my mind up, it wasn't Paul it really was someone else and now what should I do, be quiet or tell Paul?

I am so worried, I love him so much and don't want to lose him and really I did think it was him when it was all going on. I decide that it's best to never say another thing about it and to always make sure the doors are locked.

Life gets back to somewhat normal and we even did play burglar that Sunday, I just wore a dress, not my ruined one, thigh high stockings, no bra or thong this time. Paul's costume wasn't anything like my burglar so I just let him play his role while I did my part. He didn't have on a bandana just a mask that was over his eyes, you know like The Lone Ranger. He came in through the garage, grabbed me and said, "Lady I am here to find what goods there are here and the first one I see is you. "

I love him to death but he's not much of an actor. He pushed me around, forcing me to the table, pushing my legs apart and pushing up my dress.

He says to me "Lady are you horny or is it you can't afford underwear". His pants dropped and I felt his hardened cock push into me, just the tip then he pulls back and then adds a little more back and forth until he finally is all the way in. Just like my loving husband, always the gentleman, nice and gentle, being kind to me making sure he doesn't do anything that might hurt me. Not sure what but he lasted about 3 minutes and I heard him grunt and feel his seed fill me. With that done Paul steps back caresses me and says, "Hon thanks so much, next time you get to pick roles for us and off he goes to wash himself."

Yes, life is back to normal for sure, and I finally convinced myself that it was all really a dream, a fantasy and it never happened. Our sex life returns to what is classified normal for two people that have been married over 25 years, warm hugs and some frisky play about once a week.

Roughly a month later Paul tells me he has a business trip and will be gone for 3, possibly 4 days. It's nothing new. He takes off on business about 8 times a year and I've gotten really used to it.

As his departure date gets closer I start making plans on what I will do in the evenings to keep myself entertained. I've picked out some movies to watch and a few books I've been meaning to read. One of those is "Couples", a story of a small town with lots of sexual adventures.

It's Tuesday, I've kissed Paul good bye and am now at my desk in the hospital. During lunch with some of my friends they ask what I plan to do for the next few days, anything daring, while hubby's gone or am I just going to be a homebody.

I tell them I hate to disappoint but there are no plans on doing anything daring as a matter of fact I'd pick out movies and books to keep me happy. All of us are level headed. They nodded in agreement but said if I should need any company just let them know.

I get home and make a simple meal and as I eat I open my first book "Couples". As I began reading I now understand this is really a sexually stimulating book and of course Paul isn't home, damn. It was like a drug that I can't stop and I read for 5 hours straight. Finally I've had enough and head to the bedroom for a good night's sleep.

I lay in the bed and my mind keeps going back to some of the stories I've read this evening then I begin to think of my burglar, yes that is what I call him my burglar. I go over every part of my fantasy where he comes in blindfolds me, handcuffs me and then has his way with me. I haven't even noticed but as I think of him my hands have been roaming, my nipples are hard little diamonds and as I push to my mid-section and then my vagina I realize I am soaking. I can't help it. I continue to fantasize about what happened and begin to rub my swollen clit and pull on my nipples.

I orgasm with a loud moan, it was so good and my body began to relax. It's been many years since I've masturbated and orgasmed that hard. I am so satisfied that I don't do anything other than roll over and go to sleep.

The next morning I feel wonderful and have a skip in my step. Get into work and all is normal and at lunch I tell the ladies about the book I'm reading, how erotic it is and if they begin reading make sure their man is nearby. That got a good laugh and one whispers to me "so what did you do last night with your husband gone?" I tell her I'm not too old to handle things in my own way and we both giggle.

I am ready to run home to get back to my book and oh perhaps another roll in the bed with my hands. On the way home I stop and pick up some Chinese takeout, why cook when I can be reading.

I pour a glass of wine and open the book and begin while eating my meal. This book is so good and really so erotic and I am truly enjoying myself. But as with all things nature controls all and I must go to the toilet. I get up and when I come back decide the dirty dishes have been sitting here for at least 2 hours. It's time to clean up and toss out the food containers. I realize the trash bin is full, so I pick it up and go out the slider to the garbage can. I get back in and pull the door shut and begin to wash my few dishes.

I turn as the slider opens and there stands the burglar. I scream and stumble backwards trying to get away, he rushes forward, grabs me, puts his mouth next to my ear and whispers, "be still! I just came back to enjoy your company and of course pick up my bandana. I'm sure you won't mind."

I nod my head and he releases me, steps up to me and asks "where is my bandana?" I haven't thought of it for weeks, but with him there and wanting it I remember it's in the dining room in the china cabinet.

I point to where it is and he leads me to the room, I take it out of the drawer I had hidden it in so many weeks ago. He takes it from my hand and points back to the kitchen, I begin walking and he follows, ensuring I don't attempt to escape.

I turn to him as we walk and tell him I won't cause him any problems and I will do whatever he wants. I hear him laugh, it's not evil it's more of a satisfied chuckle and his hand reaches out and runs up and down my back. We're back in the kitchen and he sits down at the table where my book remains open. He looks down and laughs as he places the bandana over the book.

He once again checks me out, then he points at his crotch, it doesn't take a scientist to guess what he wants me to do.

I shake my head no and his hand reaches up and comes to my breast, I remember what he did and it appears he is ready to squeeze me again. I feel his hand circle my breast and shake my head yes and lower myself to my knees again.

I reach up and undo his belt then unbutton his top and finally pull down the zipper. He lifts himself up and I pull his pants and underwear down in one fast move. As I looked at him I was hoping that this was all a trick and it was Paul but it can't be this person doesn't have one hair on him and Paul has sworn that he would never shave.

Oh don't get me wrong he looks good but now I know for sure I am about to be used again by someone other than my husband. I question myself will I enjoy multiple orgasms like last time or will this time be painful and humiliating. His hand goes to the back of my head and slowly forces me down until my nose is touching his thickening cock, he gives me another push down smashing my face into his cock and balls. He releases me and points to his hard cock. I know I don't have any choice so I take my hand, put it around his cock pull it up and lower my mouth to his head. As my lips encircle him I hear a moan escape his lips and I know you won't believe it but it actually turned me on knowing that I got that reaction from my burglar.

I lower myself down his cock then pull back and then down again, but this time he pushes into my mouth once again giving me more than I can take and once again he doesn't seem to care. I pull back but his hands take my head and force me down this time all the way to the back of my mouth and to the opening of my throat. I can't take it, I am slobbering all over the place my saliva pours from my mouth covering his cock, his balls and even his stomach. I force my way back and get a breath and that's when he pushes me down again. I feel him pushing to my throat, I am sure I will pass out any moment when he once again releases and I pull up getting a breath of air. He pulls me up to look into his eyes and for the first time he speaks out loud to me, "Lady you are going to deep throat me and you are going to swallow my cum so I will make a deal, you do it anyway you want but you will do that or I will force my cock into your throat whether you can breathe or not."

"I really have no choice but to submit to your demands, but first I need to clean up." I get up to find something to wipe my face. He sits patiently as I grab the bandana and wipe my mouth and face. I feel somewhat better and go to my knees, I open my mouth and his cock slides in. I force myself down his shaft but once again I begin to gag and drool. I just can't get past this stage no matter how hard I try.

He pulls me up and forces me onto the table laying me down on my back. He pulls me forward until my head is off the table and tilted down, he tells me to open wide and relax." Relax everything, you'll find things so much easier." He puts his cock in my mouth and starts to push into my mouth. He isn't gentle but the angle is better and he slides into my mouth and then to the back, I am still good and he pushes further and my nose is now full of his hairless balls. He slowly begins to fuck my mouth, this has never happened. OMG I can't believe it, I am actually deep throating, it may sound silly but I am really proud of myself, yes I know I shouldn't be. I have just accomplished something I have never been able to do not for anyone.

I feel him pick up his speed and realize I am about to have something else I have never done, take a complete load of semen down my throat. Oh sure I've had Paul cum in my mouth but I have never been able to swallow. I always end up spitting it out either on poor Paul's stomach or onto his cock which isn't nice. But now there is no choice. He'll push it down my throat into my stomach and the only way out is if I puke and God help me if I do that.

He's fucking me faster and faster and I hear him moan, it sounds so much like Paul but it isn't but I can dream it is. I close my lips around his cock and then damn he's cumming he doing short pushes and is groaning like someone has hit him in the stomach. I don't taste anything but it's down my throat he doesn't stop.

He's cum and I've taken it all but he's still fucking my mouth what is with him. He slows down as he softens and pulls out of my mouth, then he does something that totally surprises me. He bends down and gently kisses my lips through his bandana.

As I lay on the table top he takes the bandana I used and blindfolds me. I am exhausted from the workout and all done, but he seems to have other ideas.

As I lay there I feel his hands on my ankles and then he pulls me and instead of my head over the edge of the table he pulls me so my knees are dangling over the edge. As I lay there I feel his hands begin to slide up my legs pushing the hem of my dress up until it's above my waist then he takes my panties and begins to pull them down.

I'm too exhausted to fight or to help him by lifting my ass off the table; he doesn't seem to mind; he just pulls them down until he has them off. His hands are making their way slowly up, not in a menacing way but almost like a lover giving someone a tender touch. He gets to my knees and pushes my legs apart then he leans forward and I feel his hot breath on my inner thigh and then a kiss. He begins to kiss and lick his way up, although my mind is confused on what I should do it seems my body knows what it wants and my legs spread wider.

I feel the first flick of his tongue on my outer lips, he licks from side to side then licks higher until he flicks my clitoris, and it's like that flick sent a million bolts of electricity through my body and a moan escapes from my mouth.

Once he hears my moan it seems to set him into motion he seriously begins to lick my clit then sucks it in and as he's sucking me in holding me in his mouth his tongue flicks onto me sending shock waves through my body.

I know this is wrong but oh it feels so good and my body is responding to him like he owns me. My legs have moved; they are now over his shoulders and my feet are locked together so I can pull him deeper into my wet pussy. My moans are coming more often and louder as his tongue works me to lather, then I feel his finger slowly working into me, pushing in deeper while he still flicks his tongue on my clit. As his tongue works I begin to push my body into his face and onto his finger while moaning like I'm a crazed woman. I can't believe the sounds I hear from myself but then I am being used like I have never been used before. He sends a second finger to join the first and my body jumps and pulls away but then returns and pushes down on his fingers. My body is in total control of my action and it wants what it wants and it will not surrender until I orgasm.

Now with two fingers in me he sucks my clitoris I start to feel my orgasm rushing forward, it's like a train that will not be stopped and as it is totally released from its hidden world I not only moan I scream, a scream of pure erotic bliss. I am cumming like I have never ever cum before every inch of my body screams with pleasure as his fingers push in and up into my special spot. He stops his licking but continues to use his fingers, shifting them to rubbing my clit. Then it happens, another first, I squirt or should I say I shot a stream of cum out that went at least 2 feet. Never before has this happened to me as I spray all over the kitchen table, floor and I imagine him as well.

I lay there huffing and puffing having never had anything like that happen to me before, what a wonderful thing.

The burglar is still right there. I feel his hands on my inner thighs stroking softly, almost lovingly rubbing my fresh cum everywhere. As my breathing becomes more normal he takes me and has me stand, with my hands on the table to hold me up. I stay still but I hear something. What's he doing now?

Then it dawns on me he is undressing himself, I hear the shoes and pants being removed and then his top makes a rustling sound. Although blindfolded I've heard Paul undress in the dark enough to know that the burglar is now standing somewhere near me totally naked. He steps next to me and takes my hand and puts it on his now bare chest. I have to say it feels nice he has a nice build and like his groin there is not a hair to be found. I feel his hands gently stroking my hair and then to my neck and softly caressing my face.

Well folks we are off to the races again because as he does that both of my hands are on his chest sliding up to his shoulders and then down finding once again is penis which to my surprise has begun to harden. As I explore his body with my hands I feel him working on my dress, this time there are no ripping buttons he finds my hook and zipper and then pushes it off my shoulders so it slowly drops from my body. He takes my hands and helps me step forward out of my dress so now I stand in front of him with only my bra on. I think I've come this far just to enjoy what he has given me and what else I might receive so I reach behind myself and undo the hooks of my bra strap, which then falls off my shoulders.

Still blindfolded he takes my hand and leads me through the house to one of the rooms with a bed, which one I am not sure but I know that I am once again about to feel his cock deep inside of me and call me a whore if you wish but I so want it. He lays me on the bed then lies next to me and begins to stroke my body first my breasts, then my nipples oh they are so hard and so sensitive and when his mouth covers one and sucks on it, my moaning begins again.

As he does this my hands begin to explore his smooth strong body. I drift down his body and feel that he is no longer just a little hard he is totally hard and oh my like my Paul a good 7 inches. I stroke him as his hand begins to rub my pussy. I know I am wet so it won't take much for me to open up for him.

As I stroke him I say, "Please let me cum with you in me" and with that he rolls onto me and slowly begins to push his hard cock into me. I feel the head going deeper and deeper but it isn't like he did before, this time its gentle, almost like a loving husband making his wife happy with a nice slow soft comfortable fuck.

But I want the man that had me before, I want to be used, so I yell at him "fuck me like you mean it, fuck me like you did before". That seemed to change him. The kindness disappeared as he grabbed my legs and pushed them up to my shoulders and started pounding me, oh damn every time his groin hit my pussy it was like magic and the tingling was running through my body from my toes to my fingers.

His hands have started to roam across my body first my boobs, then my nipples as he pulled them and pinched them hard enough to send small spasms through me then as he continued to pinch one nipple his other hand drifted down and he uses his thumb to rub my clit. Well that combination did it again, panting and sweating so badly I started to moan and then it was upon me and I just couldn't get enough. I came so hard I swear every muscle in my body went into spasm and my nerves were shooting lightning bolts and then as I peeked my body melted into his.

He slows down then stops. I lay there like a log of wood. Oh goodness that was so good but I am done I can't go any further, I beg him to let me be I just am finished.

He growls with his hard cock still deep in my cunt and says "Bitch, if I wanted to fuck a piece of wood I drill a hole and wrap some fur around it. You aren't done not by a long shot." With that statement he pulls out of me rolls me onto my stomach, grabs my waist and pulls me up and says very slowly to me "Bitch, it's time you got fucked like a dog, the way you howl when you cum tells me you are one and let's get at it and who knows I might fill that other hole as well so be ready because I have a way to go before I cum again."

He pushes his hardness into my wet but worn pussy, first he grabs my hips and starts to pound me, every time he drives forward a wof pops out soon it's one continuous wof, wof, wof.

I swear I have never been used like this, even in my younger clubbing days. I feel his hands slide up from my hips to my sides then he's on my shoulders pulling me into his cock. Faster and faster it's like I am on a carnival ride that doesn't stop.

His hands move from my shoulder and takes my hair and pulls and I hear him say to me "Bitch you're mine and I will do what I want with you, I was going to be nice but you wanted to get fucked and used so lady that is what is going to happen to you."

He continues to pull my hair and fuck me but now one hand slides in front of my face and he pushes his thumb into my mouth and tells me to suck it get it all nice and wet he's going to give it a new home. I suck, I lick all the time he's pounding my pussy with his hard cock then he pulls his thumb away and I feel it slide down the crack of my ass then he pushes it into my rosebud.

12