Burglar Takes the Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never had my pussy and asshole filled at the same time but I am now. To be honest I like the way this feels and wonder what two cocks would feel like.

He hears me moaning and now pulls his thumb out. Now his hard cock slides out of my cunt and then without as much as "here it comes" he fills my asshole with his cock. I scream, OMG it's so big, so tight and it hurts, but at the same time it feels so good.

He has now fucked every opening. I feel his hand move up my back and then he unties my blindfold and as it drops down he begins to breathe harder and his strokes shorten, I know he's about to cum. As his hot cum floods into my ass he tells me to look back see who's fucking me like the whore I am.

As I feel his seed spread through my ass I turn my head.

Oh my Lord who is this it can't be it really can't be he's away. It's Paul, my husband of over 20 years, the sweet tender lover who has always treated me like a porcelain doll. Now he's my burglar, invading my home and fucking me like a 5 dollar whore.

I ask him how, why and where did this all come from?

But he says "Bitch get over here and clean my cock." I search for something to wipe him clean and he says "No use your mouth then I will tell you a story."

As I begin to suck Paul's cock clean he tells me that when he first appeared as the burglar it was exciting and he was sure that I would know it was him right away. But once he realized he was not recognized and that I was going to submit a new Paul appeared, one that was going to take whatever he wanted.

He then began doing things to me he'd always wanted to but was always unsure of the reaction if he did. It was so exciting and erotic he found that with the new strength he was almost always hard. When he left me handcuffed to the chair it was a huge turn on and as he went to the store to pick up the meal he had a hard time hiding his hardening cock.

Upon returning home and entering the kitchen he was disappointed to find I had gotten free and expected me to tell him all about how the burglar had taken me but I was too frightened to tell him I think I was just used by a stranger and even worse how much I liked it.

He decided to play it cool and return to the old Paul letting things work out. He wanted to see what I would do if I had time alone so planned the business trip. Before he left he installed a few hidden cameras so watched as I read my book and then saw me masturbate and scream in pleasure. That is when he decided to have the burglar return.

12