Burgundy Button - Act 05

Story Info
Act 5: Let the games begin.
5.8k words
4.13
8.2k
9
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 5: LET THE GAMES BEGIN

The house we ate dinner at was truly that, a few tables set up in a living room. The daughter was the waitress, the mother was the cashier and the father was the cook, although the mother had been in and out of the kitchen the whole time, probably helping to prepare the delicious food. The make-shift restaurant was only a block south of the cottage, which made it quite convenient. I bought an extra beer, to take with me as we walked to our next destination, wherever that may be.

Kat had not said a word about the incident at the cottage earlier, accidentally walking in on our new neighbors, and flashing them her gorgeous breasts. We played these little games at home, where we would try to shock each other, to get a response. If you showed any emotion, let it affect you in any way, the other would be triumphant. The game was never sexual, always just innocent fun between only us. Now it seemed, I had stepped up that competition, unwittingly.

As it was, the bar we were going to was only another half a block away and across the street, you could see our cottage from it. Sitting on a raised, stone foundation, it was built on the beach with an iron gangway that rested on the concrete wall that held the ocean at bay and spanned the distance to its entrance.

I stopped prior to reaching the short bridge and removed my tee shirt, tucking it into my back pocket then pulled the cold beer from the pocket of my cargo shorts.

"I guess this is where we part?" My question didn't really need an answer.

"Is this the bar that Daryl told you about?" Kat asked, turning to face me.

"Yes," I responded, but not completely sure. "He says it's mostly tourists, with a few locals here and there."

"What will you do?" Kat said curiously.

"I think I'll head over to the beach and drink my beer, then I'll come in a few minutes." I opened the beer, taking a sip. "Have fun."

"Don't be too long." She added, then headed toward the bar.

As she went away, I admired the confidence in which she strutted, shoulders pulled back, long strong legs straight and swift. She was wearing one of her bikini tops, not as revealing as the others, meaning it covered more than just her nipples. It was tied in the back, she didn't like clips, she said they irritated her. The black shorts that stretched tight around her full ass, were cut so high that they showed off the lower half of her cheeks. Long black hair swayed side to side halfway down her muscular back. I liked it when she wore it down, her long curvy bangs and jet black hair deepened her dark eyes, making her appear so mysterious and sexual.

Hopping over the concrete wall somewhere between the bar and our cottage, and landing in the soft sand, I headed out for the ocean. The final gasps of the bright orange and yellow sun was just blazing its last brilliant light as it succumbed to the night and disappeared below the horizon. The sand was grainy and cool, squishing between my toes.

The stars began twinkling, billions of them, telling stories of days gone by. I sat in the sand, taking in the beauty and listening to the waves as they gently rolled in, claiming more of the dry beach with each break, a frothy bubbling mixture, that smelled clean and salty.

A short time after the beer had been consumed, I raised up, wiping the sand from my shorts. Following the gentle breeze, I made my way to the bar. Sounds of Mexican music and laughter filled my ears. The raised structure had a wooden lattice surrounding its lower half, behind it you could see the pipes and fixtures tangled. A metal frame around the square bar was open, the walls removed for good weather; a thatched roof covered it and a single set of cement stairs led up from the beach, muddled in dried green seaweed.

Ascending them and walking into the bar, I observed it's simple build. The immense square building, had a rectangular bar at its center with tall bar stools all around it. Tables skirted the edges of the floor, all around and some in the middle. There was a small dance floor on the street side, filled with people standing and talking at the moment. Clear Christmas type lights were strung from wall to wall across the ceiling, drooping down and flickering their yellow and gold lights.

Sitting on a high stool at the corner of the bar, I scanned the building. Kat was sitting opposite me, back turned to the bar and me, talking to two older men, both dressed like it was casual Friday at work, with button up shirts and slacks. The tall skinny man, was balding with thick glasses and crooked teeth, his open mouth turned up in a smile. The other man, short and chubby, constantly looked down at her breasts as they talked. Kat had her arm pulled back, elbow resting on the wood bar and hand clutching a half full margarita. She would pull her hair back behind her ear and giggle, shoulders shaking, whenever the tall man said something. She was out of their league, and they knew it, but this was Mexico and you never knew.

Daryl had been correct, mostly tourists at this bar and mostly older, with a few locals scattered here and there. Three women were perched on one side of Kat, flirting with the Mexican bartender, and a man on the other side of her, sat slumping on the corner of the bar, opposite me. He had his shirt off, black and grey hairs spattered over his chest and deep black hair, slicked back with streaks of gray lined in it. His thin muscular shoulders were drawn forward, arms rested on the bar, one hand holding a drink. He just stared down into the glass, a blank expression on his face.

"Can I get you a drink?" The soft words broke me out of my trance.

"Sure." I returned, looking up to see the girl standing on the other side of the bar. "How about a whiskey."

"Top shelf?" She put her small hands on the bar, and looked at me with her deep, dark eyes.

"House whiskey will be fine." I politely smiled at her, then went back to watching Kat flirt.

The young bartender returned with my drink, setting the glass down, and sliding it across the shiny wood in front of me.

"You should buy her a drink." Her words to the point, as she glanced at Kat, then back to me.

"Yes, maybe I will." I poured a bit of the smooth, warm liquid down my dry throat. "I'll get her whatever she is currently drinking."

The bartender was young and pretty, her thick dark brown hair seemed too thick for her small head and round nose. Her light brown skin was almost red on her round puffy cheeks, and her hair hung down over her small breasts, covering half her eye on one side of her face. Pushing off the bar and squeezing her breast together under the deep v-necked shirt she was wearing, she winked at me.

"I'll see what I can do." She spoke the words as she flipped around and strut off, her bubbly ass bouncing left and right in her tight ripped jeans.

I looked up to see the men still talking with Kat. The tall one would occasionally put his hand on her bare shoulder, then immediately remove it. She did nothing to discourage him or encourage him, just her subtle flirting, pushing her shoulders back and fidgeting with her hair. The male bartender, on the other side of the bar, pulled her empty glass from her hand, and replaced it with a fresh full glass. She just smiled and nodded at him, never taking her eyes off of the men she was speaking with.

"No luck" The dark haired bartender said to me, as she approached. "She already has three drinks purchased for her." Her red, round lips now turned down and pouting.

"I'll bet she does." I laughed, looking down into my drink.

She never had to pay for any drinks when she was alone; we should have thought of this when we were younger and had less money. The idea amused me.

"You don't seem too disappointed?" The bartender pointed out. "Want to try a shot? They always go right to the front of the order."

"Absolutely." I agreed. "How about tequila?"

"House?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Top shelf," I replied. "spare no expense."

"Good choice." She giggled. "I'll get right on that."

The two men shook Kats hand and moved on, probably disappointed. She didn't have to wait long. A blond haired man in a Hawaiian shirt, opened, showing off his big chest and round belly, moved right up, as though he was waiting in line. He made some introduction I couldn't hear, but I'm sure he thought was witty. The comment made Kat laugh and she reached out, shaking his big ring filled hand.

After a few minutes, Kat's bartender tapped her on the shoulder and handed her a single shot glass, then he whispered something into her ear.

"Done." The soft voice said, before setting two shot glasses and a bottle down in front of me. "I told her bartender, she knows it's from you." She poured a shot in each of the glasses.

"For us?" I quipped. "Am I buying you a drink also?"

"Yes," She sounded surprised I would even ask. "for all my hard work."

"Sounds about right." I tapped my shot glass against the one she had raised up, tilted my head back and swallowed the whole thing. She sipped a bit off the top and placed it back on the table.

"This is good shit, you might want to try tasting it." She mused, winking at me.

"Oh." I said, my face getting flushed. "I didn't know you did that." I looked over to see Kat sipping on hers.

"On break?" I asked her.

"Yes, kind of." She shrugged her small shoulders.

"I love any job where you can drink tequila on break. Cheers." I said as I poured another shot and sipped it.

"You speak really good English." I told her, not attempting to conceal the surprise in my voice .

"Thank you, my mother made me learn it at an early age, and I spent a couple of summers with my cousins up in California." She sipped some more down.

"I'm Selena." She introduced herself, holding out her small, soft hand for me to shake.

"You mean, like the singer?" I put her warm hand in mine.

"Actually yes." Selena responded. "My mom and dad named me after her." She paused. "The older one, who died."

"Well... you look... like the younger one." I focused my eyes on hers. "and my name is Colins."

"Awe, thank you." She blushed, her rosy cheeks getting even redder.

Selena bent over, resting on her elbows, her straight dark brown hair sweeping down onto the bar. The v-necked shirt opened wide, revealing the tender skin of her brown breasts as they pressed together. I found myself glancing down at them as we continued our conversation, sipping tequila.

She advised me on what to do in town and where to go to make the best of my trip. Her melancholy voice mesmerized me. I soon realized that her flirting, as most bartenders do, had me entranced.

"I should get back to work." She said abruptly, popping back up and grabbing the bottle of tequila. "Nice talking with you Colins, and good luck." She shot a quick glance over to Kat. "Looks like she made a new friend."

Kat was now talking with the man who was sitting beside her. Back fully turned to me, she laughed and nodded as he spoke. His face was no longer taut and firm, but open and gleeful, almost happy. Each time he spoke she would react by placing her long fingers on his shoulder and nodding. Their eyes were always looking into each other's. Kat's face was beginning to get rosy colored and she had a permanent grin; she was really enjoying herself and a little drunk. Reaching into the pocket of my shorts for money, I felt the remote.

"Oh shit," I whispered. "time to try our new game."

I set the remote on the bar, next to my drink, taking the time to consider what I was about to do. We didn't need this, but it did add an extra level to our fun. I put my finger on the burgundy button, resting it there. Ok, I pondered, only once and very quickly, just to gauge how she would react. Very quickly. I tapped the button.

Kat jumped up in her chair as the deep silent vibrations buzzed her clit, spilling her drink all over the man sitting next to her. She apologized, wiping down his crotch with her hand, and looking all over the bar in front of her, not realizing what she was doing. Did she not know where I was? I taped it again. This time, composed and ready, she just bit her lip. The man said something to her, putting his hand on her shoulder, consoling her. She nodded her head at him, still scanning the bar in front and to the sides of her. I pressed the button again, this time for a second longer. Kat grabbed his knee, her head sunk down.

"Oh shit, this is really working." I breathed. But I better wait.

Moments later, and after the bartender had brought Kat a new drink, they stood up, turned around and started walking toward me. I sat motionless, waiting for Kat to say something to me, but they just walked on by and down the stairs to the beach. She didn't make eye contact, in fact I don't even think she realized I was sitting here.

They wandered down to the water only stopping so Kat could take off her sandals, reaching out and holding his strong shoulder, while pulling each one off. I could make out their silhouettes against the backdrop of the moon that sparkled off the water. They were quite a ways away from me, and maybe out of range. I turned my chair around, holding the remote on my lap; I pressed the burgundy button again and once again I did it swiftly.

Kat's head jerked around, looking toward the bar, then she grabbed the man's arm and began leading him down the beach. Was she trying to get away from the remote? Out of range? Or was something else on her mind?

"Looks like your Lady friend has left you." Selena's voice from behind me, caught me off guard.

"Yes" I said, handing her a stack of bills from my pocket. "I'll be going now."

"That's too bad." She said, voice low. "This is too much."

"No worries. I'm sure I'll be back." I responded, then made for the stairs, mind whirling.

They were walking south, away from the bar and our cottage. The dark figures were not standing too close to each other, but not far apart either. The man was taller than he looked, sitting at the bar, his broad shoulders and thin waist more discernible as a shadowy figure. Kat leaned into him and bumped him with her shoulder, knocking him away playfully, as they continued their walk, feet wet from the incoming tide.

Trying to keep my distance and remain unseen, I stayed inland, where the beach became a series of rolling hills with wild grass waist high. Narrow paths in the sand weaved between the hills. I would lose sight of them until rounding one of the small mounds then spot them, still walking. The next hill was taller and the grass was thicker, there was an open area in the center and I was surrounded on all sides by large hills and tall grass.

My mind never strayed, feet making no noise in the soft, warm sand. Coming to a larger, more traveled trail, that led back to town and out to the beach, I approached, keeping to the side, concealed in the long green blades of grass.

Standing shoulder to shoulder, Kat and her new friend stood staring out at the immense Pacific ocean, starlight twinkling over the calm water. I wanted to hear what they were saying. Part of the fun had always been listening to the way Kat talked and how she responded to the other person. Sometimes just her words and the tone of her voice would get me going.

I lightly caressed the remote in my hand, running my finger over the burgundy button, but not depressing it. The man slid his fingers through Kat's hair, brushing it back behind her ear, maybe only to see her face better. She looked up at him, then they both turned back toward the ocean.

Time slipped by, and they found themselves ankle deep in salt water. As my hopes began to fade, the two started walking back toward me. Kat was looking down as they approached and the man was looking at her, while he talked.

I backed up, keeping to the grass for concealment. I figured they would head north toward the bar but instead they started down the worn pathway, toward the village, Kat in front.

Frantically, I scanned around. I had little time to make a decision. Bolting down the trail I had come up on, I ran to the clearing I was previously at, surrounded by four large hills and thick grass. The voices were getting louder. Were they still following me? Why would they stray from the main trail that went back into town? Glancing up two of the hills, I scurried up the larger one, away from the beach; the grass was more dense. Cresting the top, I slunk down in the hard green brush, peeking out onto the clearing between the thick blades.

"So why is it that this beach is so empty again?" Kat's voice came into earshot as she tiptoed into the clearing, she had her sandals back on.

"Most people stay at the resort where I am, down south." The man answered, as he followed her. "and they post signs on the beach that say the hotel is not responsible if you travel past them. So most don't come this far north, on the beach anyway."

"How far away is it?" Kat stopped and turned to face him. "Your resort."

"I don't know, maybe a half mile." He stepped up close to her. "Maybe a little closer."

For a moment the two stood there, Kat looking down at the sand and the man looking down at her. He raised his hands, brushing her long hair behind her ears and tracing her jaw line. He tilted her head back, looking into her eyes through the long black hair that framed her face, strands hanging down over her eyes and mouth.

"I should go now." Her meek voice, not sounding convincing at all. "You said just follow this trail?"

"Yes, it will take you back to the bar." His finger was still on her chin, keeping it raised.

"Thank you." Kat's voice was barely a whisper. "I had fun tonight."

The moment was here, and I had to take full advantage. Without hesitation, I pressed the burgundy button for what was probably two full seconds, but longer than I had ever pushed it. Kat's head rolled back on her shoulders and her knees pressed tightly together. A light whimper slipped out of her lips and her eyes closed. The man's hand jerked back to his side and his eyes widened.

"No way!" Kat exclaimed, eyes popping open and scanning the confined area they were standing in.

Pulling away, she ran up the far hill, away from me. At the top, she looked out onto the beach, then up north to the bar. It was small and distant like the stars in the sky, not even the sounds of music and laughter traveled this far. I pressed tighter against the warm sand, only the swaying of the reeds around me. Kat threw her hands up, and walked back down the hill.

The man's face was twisted in this odd confusion and concerned look, his muscles tight and fists clinched, as though he was expecting something bad to happen.

"Relax." Kat smiled, pressing her fingers into both sides his face. "you wouldn't understand."

She was standing close to him, her breasts almost touching his chest. He was taller, but her height was deceiving and she was just about eye to eye with the stranger. Part of his black and gray, slicked back, hair had fallen forward, down his ear, onto his clinched jaw.

"I really need to-" As her words came out, I pushed the button again, for half a second. Her eyes closed.

That was all the time the man needed. Not having very far to go, he leaned forward and put his lips on hers. They parted easily, his tongue slipping into her open mouth. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her close. Their wet tongues circled about in her mouth, then her head tilted to the side, allowing him to penetrate her deeper. I pressed the button again, eliciting a soft moan, that fled down his throat.

Kat's body was swirling inside, like a building storm. Her breasts pressed out, swelling against his tight chest, nipples red and hot. Wrapping her fingers around his head, she pulled his mouth tight against hers. The man dropped his hands to her ass, squeezing and pulling it firmly against him, his thickness growing against her lower abdomen. A spark fired off in Kat's groin, shooting up through her body and a chill ran down her spine. Holding her tight against his pelvis, his other hand wedged itself in between them and pulled down one side of her top. He grasp her large breast, pinching her nipple.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12