Burgundy Button - Act 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat pulled her mouth away from his, trying to catch her breath. "We shouldn't." She breathed. "We can't."

Face etched in lust, the man's jaw muscles tightened. He loosened his grip on Kat, allowing her to move back ever so slightly. I didn't know what to do. I desperately wanted to press the button, to keep pressing it until she finally submitted. Removing my finger from the burgundy button, I placed the remote in the sand next to me. Whatever happened now, was up to them, up to her.

Kat gazed at him with warm eyes, and his face began to soften. Running her hands down from his head to his chest, she pushed him back, increasing the distance between them. Her eyes never left his, as her hands slowly moved down to his tight abdominal muscles, fingertips rolling over each bump, then lower, fingers wrapping around the bulge in his shorts, squeezing and stroking through the cotton material until a small wet spot appeared on the fabric, at the tip.

"We should-" The man's voice broke as he tried to talk.

"-SSSHHH" Kat hushed him.

Her fingers deftly unbuttoned his shorts, and pulled his zipper down. His long, thick shaft popped out, as she pulled his tight green shorts down to mid thigh. Still looking him in the eyes, she wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft. His eyes closed and head bent back slightly. Kat blinked, then looked down. The veiny shaft, hard and long, stretched tight in her long fingers.

More sparks inside her fired off, and her groin ached. Slowly her hand climbed up the shaft, the taut tendon underneath, hard against her palm, as it slid up between her finger and thumb. The tip bubbled out its clear liquid. Squeezing until her hand was moist, she ran it back down the long shaft, coating it with the natural lube it produced. Kat's other hand reached down, fingers gently griping the tight sack below.

"Ohhh." The man rattle out.

"Ohhh" Kat returned, as she continued to methodically stoke his shaft and squeeze his balls.

Kat was making this last, watching his face contort as she slowly worked his cock, the storm inside her growing. His hand shot out, grabbing her open breast, fingers compressing the underside of her swollen mound and pinching her nipple. Kat's shorts became moist, and a drip ran down her inner thigh. Biting her lip, she picked up her pace, the man's shorts fell to the ground around his ankles.

"Oh god!" He exclaimed.

Knowing the time was getting near, Kat firmly gripped his sack and it pulsed in her warm, wet hand; her other hand was instinctively increasing its velocity. She began to groan, his cock thickening in her hand, the red head turning almost purple. The base of her palm started bouncing off his tight balls. Tensing up, the man's body quivered and shook then he let out a loud grunt.

Kat felt the shaft expand in her palm, balls twitching. The surge swelled up through his cock, and his hips thrust forward into her. A small blast went off inside her groin, as a long stream of white, thick cream exploded out from the widening tip, shooting up onto her breasts and running down her stomach, long strings balling up and dripping off her exposed nipple.

Giving another hard stroke, she pressed tight against his balls when a second long bolt streamed out the wide opening, again coating her chest and stomach. Mouth open and panting, Kat started stoking again, until the clear liquid had saturated her hands and the last remnants of sticky juice oozed its way out. Her hand came to a stop at the base of his semi-hard cock. She looked up at the man staring down at her, mouth wide open.

Kat stepped back, the sudden realization of what she had just done painted on her lusty face. The man looked at her, with an easy smile, his shorts crumpled around his ankles. Her chest and stomach soaked in his cum and a swollen breast hanging out, she smiled back, an unsure, hesitant smile.

"Thank you." He said softly.

"I...I..." She stuttered. "I have to get back."

She pulled her top back over her open breast, then shook her webbed hands, cum spattering over the dry sand. Kat spun around, darting away from him and down the trail.

"My name is Jackson!" He yelled after her.

"I told you, no names!" She yelled back, never turning around as she disappeared into the dark, beyond the grassy knoll.

Bending over, Jackson pulled his shorts up, tucking his glossy cock inside and buttoning them up. He waited for a moment, motionless, staring off into the void where Kat had ran off, then made his way back to the beach.

Once Jackson was out of site, I grabbed the remote and stood up, wiping the sand from myself. I should get back to the bar, I thought, and fast. Bounding down the hill, I ran for the trail that led back into town, weaving between the rolling hills. The trail ended behind a building, I could hear loud music and chattering inside. It was another bar, probably the other one Daryl was talking about. Bolting past the building and through its gravel parking lot, I found the main street. Still moving swiftly, but not running anymore, I made my way north, to the bar on the beach.

The music was still going, and now people were dancing and talking. Slipping through the crowd, I sat back down at the bar, where I was previously. The building seemed to bounce up and down, to the beat of the music. I spotted Selena down the bar, engaged with another customer.

"Would you like to dance?" The voice came from beside me.

The woman standing at the bar, had come up from the beach, behind me. Her shoulder length blonde hair, curled down each side of her puffy cheeks. Hanging loosely around her tanned knees, the white cotton skirt she was wearing, flapped in the light breeze. The top of her dress was stretched tight, squeezing together her full brown breasts and unbuttoned enough to display them. She put a hand on my bicep, soft fingers pressing in on my skin.

"Would you like to dance?" She said again, this time a little louder over the music.

"No, I mean, not right now, sorry." I looked into her blue eyes. "Maybe later."

She removed her hand, and walked into the crowd, seemingly unaffected by my rejection.

"Look who's back." Selena's voice, bright and chirpy, came from the other side of the bar. "Glad to see you." She slid a whisky across the shiny wooden counter top.

"You too." I replied, nodding at her, then shooting a look behind me, to the beach. "Have you seen her?"

"I have not," She shook her head. "but that doesn't mean she hasn't been here." She motioned back at the dance floor, all the movement made it difficult to pick out anybody in the crowd.

"I see." There was more than a little disappointment in my voice.

Selena's breasts appeared to be a little bigger, the soft curves enhanced by the thin material, more pronounced nipples pressed out. Her waist was thin, with a rolling curve that accentuated her hips. Her ass, large, round and supple, shadowed her thin soft thighs.

"Holy shit." I whispered under my breath. I'm horny as fuck. The last set of words thankfully not making it to my mouth.

"You alright?" Selena asked, as though she could read my thoughts. "Oh...there she is."

She didn't let me answer, pointing up the beach to a single, shadowy figure walking. My head jerked around.

"Yes, that is her." I announced, recognizing her immediately. It looked like she was making her way back to the cottage.

"All by herself again." Selena pointed out, then went off to take another order, glancing back to see if I was watching her walk away. I was.

I finished my drink and departed, leaving some money on the bar, even though I didn't need to. Taking my time to walk up the beach, my heart raced and head felt hazy. What had taken months to occur at home, had come to be in one night here. It was as though we picked up right where we left off. It could have been the new toy we had, that sped up the process, or maybe this was just the natural progression. Would Kat accept what happened, or would she react as she did last time, putting away all her sexy clothes and vowing never to do it again?

Placing my fingers on the handle of the sliding glass door, I steadily slid it open, just enough to slip in. The cottage was dark, only the light of the moon shining in. Pressing each foot softly into the carpet, I crept up on the open bedroom door. Her shorts and top were discarded on the floor and the quiet sounds of breathing filled my ears. Leaning slightly over, I peeked around the corner of the door frame.

Kat lay naked on the bed, her legs splayed open, knees wide. Two fingers pressing in on her wet clit, doing short circles, she moaned quietly. Her inner thighs sparkled, where her juices ran down to her ass. Eyes squeezed shut and head bent back, she sank two fingers inside her, moving them around, before pulling them out and pressing them back into her clit. The other hand manipulated one of her breasts, the same one the dark stranger had been caressing, pinching and pulling the long red nipple.

I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking about. Could she be imagining her stranger on top of her right now, sliding his throbbing cock in and out of her. Was he biting her nipple, and sucking on it, just like she preferred. Her hips began rocking as the lightening inside her shot up through her body.

"Oh yes." She breathed, the full length of her fingers now soaked.

Dropping my shorts, I came up beside the bed, cock sticking straight out, thick and red. I stroked it a few times and it quivered in my hand. Kat's eyes sprang open, full of lust. She arched her head up, staring into my soul.

"I need that big cock inside me." She hissed.

I climbed up on top of her, lowering the red tip to her open thighs. Her legs came up, heels pressing against my ass, she pulled me inside of her with a grunt; she was already dripping and hot, her tight, wet lips squeezing down on my shaft.

"Oh god." She yelled, pumping her hips up and down, as a series of explosions sizzled inside her.

I wanted to ask her about what happened, to have her tell me everything, but she was too far gone, her body already shaking. Squeezing her eyes shut and reaching above her head, she stretched her breast up and back, chest and stomach still shiny with cum, and nipples expanding toward the ceiling.

"Fuck me!" She demanded as she clinched her fist around the sheet on the mattress, white knuckled.

"Yes, yes, yes." She screamed, as my cock started plowing deep inside her, balls battering her quivering ass.

I let out a long yelp and unloaded everything I had within her. She held me there, locking her legs around me and rocking her hips up and down, until she was finished, the storm inside her subsiding.

I rolled off her, chest heaving up and down, cock still thick.

"That was amazing." I told her, turning to see her looking straight up at the ceiling, legs still wide spread.

"Yes." She said. "Just a little too quick." A thin smile formed on her lips.

A short laugh burst out of me, shaking my body.

"Yes, I agree." I whispered.

It was definitely one of the drawbacks of this game, although it usually meant multiple sessions. Kat rolled over toward me, putting an arm over my chest, and tucking her face into my neck.

My mind drifted like a piece of wood on the ocean as we lay there, thinking about what would become of this vacation. How long would she let this game continue and how far she would let herself go. Kat's breathing became slow and deep as she fell asleep next to me, one hand draped over my hard cock.


12