Burgundy Button - Act 09

Story Info
Act 9: Local Time.
6.3k words
3.99
5.4k
8
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 9: LOCAL TIME

"Can you mix me a drink?" Kat asked, moping out of the bedroom naked. "I can't figure out what I want to wear tonight."

"Sure" I responded, flipping back the curtains and coming in from the patio.

I wasn't about to recommend anything, I had learned a long time ago not to travel down that path.

"What do you want to do tonight?" I thought the question might help her find a solution.

"I don't know." Kat threw her arms in the air, shaking her breasts, then slunk back into the bedroom.

I blended her margarita in a tall glass, then entered the bedroom. Kat had on a black tee shirt that squeezed her plump breast together, hanging off them just above her navel, with a picture of someone riding a supercross motorcycle. It was my old shirt, cut in half, something she usually wore at home, but not out. She had laid out three pairs of shorts on the bed. Wearing the lace strap, clinging to her hips, and running down the crack of her olive toned ass, she placed her hands on her round hips and huffed.

"Which one?" She eyed the shorts on the bed.

"That one." I pointed to the black pair.

"Too much black." She picked up the white shorts and held them up.

"Perfect." I announced, handing her the drink. That's all she needed, was for me to pick the wrong one.

I waited outside, on the patio, with my shirt tucked into my back pocket. My skin had darkened to a deep brown and red. I should really wear my shirt more often, I thought as I pressed my finger into my abdomen, turning it a bright white.

The wind blew down onto the ocean and whipped off the tops of the white capped waves; the temperature had cooled down. It was still hot, just a muggy, wet heat that felt as though it was suffocating you. The bright yellow sun was beginning its slow descent in the western sky, almost blinding at times.

"I think that we should go to that other bar." Kat said as she pushed through the curtains.

She was now wearing a tight, white tee shirt with a small pink and purple flower in the center, stretched tight, and purple shorts, that looked painted on. They rode high on her thighs, the bottom half of her ass bulging out. Her black hair curved around her slender face and cascaded down her back.

"The local's bar?" I asked, looking her up and down with a big grin.

"Yes." She spun around showing off her body to me, breasts swinging. "Now let's go."

We walked down the empty street, both sipping on a beer. Reaching the bar on the beach, Kat stopped, turning toward me.

"I guess this is where we part." She put her hand in her back pocket and removed the remote. Pulling open my front pocket, she tucked in neatly inside.

"You almost forgot this." She nodded at me, and gave me a quick smile. "I'll see you in a little while." Kat strutted off down the street, humming.

"I guess the game is still afoot." I said to myself after she left, making for the bar.

I considered how far she would let this game play out. She told me last night, that nothing else would probably happen, so was she just teasing me, to get me to take off her lace toy? My pants were always tight now, and my comfort level was dwindling. If this was blue balls, as they say, I didn't like it.

The bar on the beach was alive with people talking and laughing, as usual. The crowd always seemed the same, with a scattering of different faces. Selena was talking to a couple at the opposite end of the bar, her back to me, it looked as though she wasn't wearing a shirt, her entire back exposed.

Selena's dark hair, parted in the middle, was pulled tight into a bun on the back of her head and she was wearing silver hoop earrings, that bounced off her neck when she moved. Skin stretched tight on her face, her big round eyes looked narrow and slanted, with large lips that pouted over her half circle chin.

"Hello Selena" I greeted her as she approached me.

The bright red shirt she was wearing had a tiny strap that ran around her neck, and hung deep between her breasts, the material dropped just a few inches down below her nipples, her whole abdomen open to the cool breeze. Little red frills ran along the edges, bending out.

"Good to see you Colins." Selena's voice was soft and reassuring.

"House?" She gave me a knowing smile, and already had the bottle hanging from her fingertips.

"Yes." I nodded.

Selena poured the whisky, then set the glass down in front of me. She ran a finger down her chest between her breasts.

"Did you get everything taken care of?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Pretty much." I laughed. "Thank you for being my therapist."

"And the hike? To lookout?" Her fingers now running up and down the center of her chest.

"Not yet, but I plan to soon, maybe tomorrow, or the day after." I washed the drink down my throat, shivering.

"Hmmm" She looked over her shoulder. "I'll be right back." As she left, I could see the thin, almost transparent, strap that held her shirt together, running across her back, making it look like she wasn't wearing a shirt from behind.

I finished my drink, while watching Selena work. She was busy but always made the time to talk to each person sitting at the bar, giving them a smile. She would occasionally glance back at me and wink, letting me know that she hadn't forgotten about me.

I wanted to stay and talk, our conversations were nice, and seemed to take my mind off of this crazy game I was playing. I placed some money under the glass and headed out to the other bar, while she was chatting with a couple of guys at the other end of the bar.

I wrapped my fingers around the long wooden door handle of the local's bar, the thumping of base vibrated through my hand and arm, it was as if the whole bar was shaking. I opened the door slowly, letting the sounds of singing and feet stomping on the ground reverberate through me. As my eyes adjusted to the light, the whole bar bounced up and down to the beat of the music, with locals singing and dancing.

It felt as though every eye was upon me as I weaved my way through the crowd, to the back of the room, where the bar was. A group of girls, sitting at a booth, whispered and shot glances up at me as I passed. I ordered a whisky from the young bartender, his smooth face seemed too young to even be in here. Sitting down on one of the high stools, I tried to relax and make it look like I belonged, it wasn't working.

The young man slid my drink in front of me, and took my money, without giving me any change. I suppose it was a tip. The dancing slowed to a stop as the music died down at the end of the song. Voices rose up, and the between song chatter began.

When the dance floor cleared, I spotted Kat, who had been dancing, walk over to a booth against the wall and sit down in a chair, just to the side of it. Her hair was wild, flipped about her face and she had a toothy smile. There were three young guys at the table, laughing and talking and one girl, mouth turned down in a frown, who seemed to disapprove of Kat's presence. It didn't appear to bother Kat, who continued her association with them, drinking her beer.

Now it seemed as though all eyes were on Kat, mostly the females. Whispering and pointing at the lady who didn't belong, who was dancing with their men. Nothing overt or sounding mean, just banter spoke under their breath, and mischievous looks. It was as though we had invaded their place, to take their young men and women; I laughed at the notion. The stares and talk eventually stopped, or maybe just my attention to them did.

Kat was listening to one of the guys at her booth, his chatter, her upper body leaned into him and head shaking, like she couldn't understand what he was saying. With a contorted face and slouched body, she shrugged and sat up in her chair.

The next song started with a deep boom of base and one of the girls from across the bar jumped up onto her table a began popping up and down, her foot slamming into the wood, in rhythm with the beat, then the whole bar erupted into song, people dancing and singing wherever they were standing or sitting. Glasses were being pounded into tables and hands clapping. Everybody knew the song, and everybody loved the song.

The young man, sitting on the outside of the booth Kat was at, jumped up and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her, dancing, to the already packed dance floor. Kat raised her arms above her head, throwing them back and forth, her head moving opposite her arms and hair flipping about her face. The tall, skinny man, wearing a multi-colored, long sleeved, button up shirt, tight jeans and cowboy boots, slid back and forth in front of her, his thin hips rotating in circles. He reached out, squeezing her just above the hips, on her bare flesh, where her shirt and shorts parted. Kat spun around, and backed into him, pushing her ass against him, and twisting her head around. They swayed back and forth to the beat, his crotch grinding into her as their hips moved together.

The whole bar, including the wait staff, danced and sang, drowning out even the song itself, as it blasted out of the speakers. Kat and her dance partner swung and turned in unison. The man's palms were now rubbing up and down her abdomen, and sweat ran down both their faces. She put her hands on his hands, helping them caress her bare skin. In one quick motion, he swung her out, spinning her, then pulling her back into him. They both stomped their feet and swayed, his burgeoning bulge now pressed firmly into her heart shaped ass.

With another boom, the music stopped. The whole bar sang the chorus one last time, then became silent, people climbing down off of tables and the wait staff picking up their equipment and going back to work. Kat pulled away from the man, grasp his hand and pulled him back to the table, where they sat down. A waitress walked up to their table and placed beers in front of everyone, handing Kat's to her, as she wasn't seated in the booth. Everyone started socializing again.

A group formed in front of me, waiting for the next song. I ordered another drink, this time giving the bartender a little less money. He took it, not giving me any change. I must be getting close to the actual price of the beer, I thought. Turning to face Kat, I realized that I was blocked by a group of men and women. I leaned forward in my seat, my chest pressing into my legs and peered between them.

Kat jumped in her chair, splashing beer from the full bottle all over the table. Bent over, she grabbed her stomach, back and shoulders heaving up and down. My eyes got wide and I bent further over, trying to get a good look. Was she getting sick? Her body flung back, head and neck bent, she let out a screech that echoed throughout the bar. Everything became silent, and the whole bar looked at her; she was now grabbing her crotch with both hands.

"Oh shit." I shrieked, jumping out of my seat and standing straight up.

"Oh fuck." I felt my pocket.

Kat had put the remote in my upper pocket, not the cargo pocket that I usually stuff it into. I must have inadvertently depressed the burgundy button when I leaned over. My face became hot, and knees knocked. What had I done?

Kat was flushed, as her head came up and body relaxed. Her friends at the table were staring at her, jaws dropped. The whole bar went back to talking and the noise level increased. Kat scanned the bar, eyes narrow and lips turned down, still breathing heavily. She couldn't see me, behind the group of people. Her and the man she was dancing with stood up, and disappeared into the crowd.

The music started back up, loud and fast. I fought my way through the crowd, trying to get over to where she was, as everyone rushed onto the dance floor.

I scanned the room, desperately trying to find her, but there were too many bodies. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the front door swing shut. Had she left? I looked back at the dance floor, bodies now jumping up and down all over it. I pushed my way to the front door, threw it open and rushed out, allowing it to slam shut behind me.

The gravel parking lot was warm and silent. A muffled sound came from the side of the building, and some talking. I crept over, and peeked around the corner. Two guys, leaning against the building, smoking long brown cigarettes, looked over at me and a shadow flickered at the back of the building. I rushed past them, picking up my pace, as they watched and mumbled something in Spanish.

I recognized this place, I had come through here after I followed Kat down the beach on the first night. The back of the structure was clear, so I kept heading down the trail, toward the beach, staying just off the trail in the long grass. Kat might still be in the bar, but I could always go back. Keeping to the grass, until the trail opened up to the beach, I saw Kat standing shoulder to shoulder with the tall young man.

The horizon was a brilliant red, orange and yellow, as though someone had lit it on fire and it blazed on top of the rippling ocean. Sharp rays of light flickered around the two bodies and in between them, cutting into me, piercing my soul. I stepped back and crouched down in the long grass, trying to steady my breathing.

Kat kicked off her brown sandals and pushed them to the side with her toes. The young man raised his leg, bent over, and pulled off each boot, setting them in the sand. The two black silhouettes walked a few feet, into the blinding sun, then stopped and turned toward each other, a dazzling, brilliant yellow aura surrounding them. He said something to Kat in Spanish, which I couldn't understand.

The tall man took hold of the lower hem of Kat's shirt, then she raised her arms, allowing him to pull it up over her head, her full breasts bouncing out. Running his dark hands over them, he squeezed the undersides; Kat's nipples grew and her breathing picked up. She looked deep into his dark eyes. His arms lowered, fingers pressing in on her soft skin as he unbuttoned her shorts, pulling them and the lace string over her hips, letting them fall to her ankles. She kicked them off to the side, near her sandals. She stood before him naked, as he leaned into her, his long tongue entering her open mouth. Kat scooted forward as his hands started kneading the soft flesh of her ass.

Without provocation, Kat pulled away, tuning toward the ocean. Taking his hand, she guided him to the water, until it splashed up on their ankles. She ran her long fingers through his greasy black hair.

The orange sun was beginning to dip into the black ocean as she pulled him down by the shoulders, lowering them both to the ground. Lying on her back, with the tall man over top of her, she kissed him, mouth open and tongue deep. Two hands disappearing into the salt water at Kat's shoulders and knees digging down into wet sand between her spread legs, he deepened the kiss, black stringy hair draping down over her face.

Kat unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off of him and tossing it above her head. Then her deft fingers slid down his muscular chest and abdomen, unbuttoned his tight jeans, and pushed them down below his hips, freeing his long thin cock. She wrapped her soft fingers around his vein filled cock and stroked it slowly, as he wiggled his pants down to his ankles and kicked them off.

The brilliant blaze of red-orange-yellow only seemed to grow brighter as the shards of light ripped between the two dark figures lying on the beach and the low waves fluttered into their bodies. The whole horizon was now a deep dark orange, surrounded by a pink and yellow hue, with two black silhouettes laying at its center.

Kat's hand continued rising up the long shaft and lowering, it's veiny thickness held tight within her silky palm. The young man lowered his head to her plump, tight breasts, sucking each nipple into his mouth. His tongue came out, flicking each one, bending it and letting it spring back into place. He licked down her soft abdomen, stopping to kiss her little button that sunk in her belly. Kat raised her hands to his head, running her fingers through the black hair and guiding his head down, his open mouth stopping between her wide spread legs. He looked up at her, then sank his mouth between her thighs, his arms wrapping around her legs.

Kat's hips rose to meet his tongue and fingers cinched down on his skull. Her back arched up and neck bent back just as a wave splashed over her. When the water receded, Kat was gasping for air, hips pumping into the young man's face. His muscles tightened around her thighs, fingers now pressing in on her swollen clit. Thrusting her hips up, she fucked his face, screaming and wiggling, white knuckles gripping his ears. The radiant sunset was now blazing around them, as though they were fulminating right there on the beach.

Explosions rose up and coursed through Kat, as the turning storm raged inside her, swelling up around her and crashing through her. I could barely see them through the intense light as it took over the whole horizon. The next wave crashed into them, leaving his head underwater and his tongue driven deep inside her, as her hips jerked up into his face. Kat screamed again, pulling his head from the water.

"Oh god, fuck me." She yelled, pulling him up by his pink ears.

Rising above her with his cock standing straight up, the salt water ran down his body and onto hers. Her breasts now swollen and nipples as bright red as the horizon, Kat pulled her knees back and spread herself as wide open as she possibly could. His fingers wrapped around the base of his cock, and he slid his full length into her.

Kat exploded again, as the storm thrashed around inside her. Another wave broke over them, and they disappeared beneath it. The water seemed to swirl around them and when it receded, he was pounding into Kat, muscles straining in his arms and back. Kat's knees were now rocking back and forth with each deep thrust; she moaned without pause or consideration. Her arms were drawn back above her head, fingertips digging into the sand and head tossing back and forth.

I found myself out on the beach, about halfway to them. Watching as his long shaft slid out of my wife, only to thrust back in, jolting her body and shaking her heavy breasts. Salt water ran down around his face, dripping into her open mouth.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh" Kat bellowed, shaking the water from her head.

The storm had now overtaken her, pulsing through her whole body, raging within her, like winds whipping over a thrashing ocean, exploding the white caps into mist. She let out a long, loud, piercing scream, as he shoved his full length deep inside her with a low, guttural groan, holding it there, then unloading a massive amount of his thick sauce deep inside her. He reared back and thrust into her again, forcing her knees back to her chin, when a heavy wave hit them with the force of a semi-truck, sending their bodies tumbling across the sand.

I backed off the beach and into the grass, lowering myself, as Kat and her new friend picked themselves up off the sand. The sun sank into the blackness of the water, leaving them shrouded in darkness. The two naked bodies, glistening, walked back toward me, hand in hand, until they were back to ankle deep water.

Kat turned toward him, put her fingers on his face, and kissed him deep. She pressed her naked body tight against his, swollen breasts squeezed into his defined chest. The kiss went on in the blackness, his hands exploring her body. Kat wedged her hand in between them and stroked his limp cock, muted sounds coming from their engaged mouths. Her hand worked him slowly, until his cock rose again, standing straight up between them. Kat guided him down onto his back, then lowered her slick crotch onto his stomach.

He watched her as she stroked his cock behind her back, until his long hard shaft was just taut enough. She leaned forward and slipped it back into her, with a grunt. Placing her palms on his flat abdomen, she rocked her hips back and forth, feeling his cock deep within her. He put his arms behind his head and looked on as she pleasured herself on his stiff rod.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12