Burgundy Button - Act 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The storm inside her may have begun to die down, but it wasn't over. Kat bent forward more, her hands now squeezing his chest; she jerked her hips, pressing the hard shaft into her swollen clit. Her black hair hung in strings down her face and onto his body. The young man watched my wife fuck him, bending his long cock inside her. His hands moved down to her ass and he helped her, pushing and pulling her hips along with her rhythm.

He spoke to her in Spanish, urging her on. The words sparked another storm within her. Her breath picked up and she began to grunt and squeal, her body writhing on top of him. Then the lightening fired off, sending its bolts tearing through her. Kat's voice raised, the sounds coming out ripping through the still air. She pressed her hips into him and held tight, her knuckles white on his chest and toes spreading apart.

The long, loud sound coming from deep within her lungs, slowly died down to a whimper. Kat whipped her head back, flipping her wet hair behind her and down her back.

"Your turn." She smiled wickedly at him.

Kat raised her hips, then lowed them back down his hard shaft. Then raised them again and lowered them, this time with more force. He threw his head back onto the sand, splashing water everywhere. The tide was still coming in and about to overtake them again. Kat felt his urgency and increased her pace, her tightness stroking the thin skin. A small wave rolled over his body, and he disappeared underneath her. Kat's breathing picked up, as her strokes caused little jolts inside her.

"That's it, That's it, That's it." She moaned, as he grabbed her hips and started ramming his cock up inside her.

"Oh yea, Oh yea, Oh yea." She continued.

He squeezed his eyes shut and thrust himself deep inside her, letting out a loud, low grunt.

"Oh yes! I can feel you cuming inside me!" Kat yelled, tilting her hips down and holding him deep.

He grunted again, taking another long stroke and sending more of his thick sauce deep inside Kat.

A second wave crested over him, as he finished unloading inside my wife, lowering his ass to the sand.

"Oh god yes." Kat breathed, pulling her hips forward and letting the long, limp cock fall out of her. He sprang up underneath her, and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tight. The next wave almost toppled them over.

"Oh shit!" Kat blurted out, scaring the man under her. She whipped her head from side to side. "Our clothes!"

Not understanding her words, the man's eyebrows shot up and eyes widened, realizing what she was thinking. He tilted his head back in the sand, eyes scanning around them, all over the engulfed beach. Both bodies jumped up, frantically searching around.

I backed up almost to where the trail wrapped around one of the large hills. Turning, I climbed the back side of the hill and looked down on them. Kat was holding her shorts, one of his boots and the lace buzzer, which dangled from her pinky, while he was holding the other boot, her shirt, and one of her sandals. They set the clothes they had found, down on dry land and started looking for the rest of their garments.

The search continued, as both laughed and waded deep into the water, the waves splashing them in the face. They had taken his clothes off further down, and the ocean had claimed them, along with one of Kat's sandals, which probably just floated away. After looking for almost thirty minutes, they finally gave up and came back to the dry sand.

Kat slipped into her lace toy, her shorts, then tried unsuccessfully to wring out her white shirt, before putting it on. It clung tight to her swollen breasts, erect, large round nipples in clear view through the transparent shirt. She brushed herself off, pulling her shirt away from her body, only to have it suck back tight to her skin when she let go. She looked up, frustrated, then started laughing as she peered over at the young man.

"Well that look suits you." She grinned, staring at the man, standing there in only his dark brown cowboy boots, hair pinned to his face and water dripping down his body and off his long, limp cock.

"Let's see what we can do about this." Kat grabbed his arm and led him down the trail, his cock swinging side to side.

I followed at a distance, but close enough to see and hear, staying low in the dense grass. This wasn't helping my blue balls...at all. I contemplated ending it tonight, at one point, but now I wasn't sure. I mean, I wanted to, my balls wanted me to, but I was conflicted by my desire to continue. Kat was fully into this now, and that's what I wanted, what I needed, what I so desperately desired.

"Woah." Kat's whispered voice broke the silence, as she grabbed the man's arm, holding him back.

"There's a guy standing there." She explained, pointing to the back of the building.

"He's probably on break." She told the man, who understood nothing that she said, just did as he was instructed.

They waited about fifteen more minutes, until the man finally went back into the building, through the back door. Kat pulled the naked man around the side of the building, to the corner, just prior to where the building stopped and the parking lot began. She peeked around the corner then looked back at her friend.

"Where is your car?" She said, acting like she was driving, two hands on a steering wheel.

"Si, Si." His mouth opened up in a smile and he pointed to the back of the gravel lot.

"Ok." Kat mouthed, then turned around and waited, putting a hand on his chest. "Let's go." She took off, feet stepping lightly on the sharp rocks.

Once at the rear of the parking lot, the man ran ahead of Kat and swung open the door of an old truck, climbing in. Kat followed, slipping behind the door. I went around the side of building and started to open the front door, then froze. I let the wooden door close, sneaking down a few rows of vehicles, walking behind them to the back of the parking lot. Kat was standing behind the door, trying to talk to the man, who was sitting naked in the front seat, water dripping down his face. I crept closer, between two cars. Kat's shoulder appeared to be rotating up and down.

"What the hell?" I whispered, ducking down and moving up one car so I could see behind the door.

As I peeked around the car, I caught sight of Kat, soft fingers easing up his meaty cock, his body stiff in the driver's seat. Her gaze was fixed on his taut face and her hand slowly made its way up and down his hard shaft.

"Shit, she's jerking him off." I whispered, adjusting my shorts.

Her head dipped down and she wrapped her lips around his swollen cock head. I could hear the sucking sounds, as she slurped up the pre-cum oozing out his tip. He placed his hands on her head, and guided it down, so half his shaft was inside her open throat. Wedging her other hand between his legs, she began gently massaging his balls. She pulled the slick pole from her mouth and licked her glossy lips. Her tongue came out, the flat surface pressed up against his warm shaft, feeling the veins as they pulsed by. His fingers tightened on her scalp and he directed her open mouth back onto his shaft. Her head started bobbing up and down, as she sensed his urgency becoming stronger.

A soft, muffled hum escaped around her open mouth, and her lips curled around the taut shaft, taking the cock deeper and deeper into her gaping maw. His hips bucked in the seat, driving him even further down her throat. Kat pulled her mouth up and off him, placing the red tip on the flat of her tongue. she stroked it briskly, until it swelled in her hand, sending a thick white stream down the back of her throat. Keeping up the intense velocity, another glob plopped out onto her glossy tongue, which she sucked down. Tightening her lips around his head, she stroked him until he deposited his final offerings inside her mouth, and let out a long shiver. Kat placed the flaccid shaft back down on his leg and released his quivering balls.

"Thank you." She looked up at him, eyes squinting and lips sparkling. "That tasted wonderful." Her breasts once again swollen and dark nipples sticking out of the wet shirt.

The young man just nodded and smiled back. He pulled the visor above the steering wheel down and caught a set of keys that dropped out. Kat stepped back as he started the truck. I hurried to the front door and stepped in, looking one last time, to see Kat standing to the side, watching the old truck as it spit gravel through the parking lot.

Leaning on the bar, I waited to see if Kat would come in, looking for me. I ordered a bottled beer, drinking half in one long swallow. The cool liquid, ran down my throat, causing me to shake as it entered my stomach. The music thumped in my head, temples pounding; I could feel my heart beat along with it. The door opened and Kat stepped in, scanning around and eyeing the crowd. Her dark nipples, large and round, were like beacons in the night sky under her transparent shirt. She made eye contact with me, walking over to the bar, through the crowd, the corners of her glossy lips turned down and a gleam in her black eyes.

"I'm ready to go." Was all she said, and turned to leave, her bare feet sandy and dirty.

I followed her, weaving through the crowd, noticing all the eyes upon her. The people she sat with at the booth, watched us, especially the girl, her eyes locked on Kat.

"What were you thinking?" Kat asked, as I caught up with her on the road to our cottage.

"I didn't mean to..." Was all I could muster.

"You...I mean, we are taking this too far, Colins." She stopped and turned toward me. "How far do you think this can go?"

I didn't answer, my thoughts still back at the beach. She continued walking, her delicate feet stepping lightly on the rocky pavement.

"What's next Colins?" her voice was soft. "Do you really want this to continue?" I could tell she wanted an answer, and I needed to give her one. "Do you realize what just happened?"

"Are you going to tell me?" I smirked, looking her in the eyes.

"What do you think?" She motioned her hands up and down her wet body.

"You went for a swim?" I wanted to take the words back as soon as I said them. They sounded a lot funnier in my head. Kat stopped again, shaking her head.

"Really?" Her expression turning to sarcasm. "I suppose next you'll want to watch me do this."

I remained silent. It was difficult for me to show my feelings, especially in this situation. I had no doubt that she loved me, but I didn't know if she was doing this for me or for her, maybe a little of both. Without her pure unadulterated passion and lust, this whole game wouldn't work for me; I needed it. The questions always remained the same. How far would I push this and how far would she go? I turned my head to the side, looking up at the starlit sky, and shrugged my shoulder.

"Holy shit, Colins." Kat almost laughed as the words spit out, a truly ironic laugh.

"Are you fucking with me?" She must have realized, at this point it was useless to talk about it, right now anyway. "I'm going home." She kissed me on the cheek. "It's time for you to think about this."

Sitting in my seat, at the bar on the beach, taping my fingers on the wood counter top, I thought about nothing else. It wasn't whether or not I wanted to play this game, but how the desire to do so had taken me hostage, it overwhelmed me. My legs shifted to accommodate the constant semi erection I was now growing accustom to having. I traced my finger over the round burgundy button, now in its proper place, in the large pocket of my shorts.

"You're back" Selena's bright, cheerful voice came from across the bar. "Where were you off to?" The bun on the back of her head not as tight anymore, with loose hairs starting to hang down the back of her supple neck.

"Went to that other bar, down the street." I was trying to be as vague as possible, even though the answer seemed obvious to me.

"How was it?" She asked, knowing the answer, by the expression on my face.

"It was ok. They're a little stand-off-ish." I shrugged.

"Yea, most locals like to keep to themselves, but they know better than to start anything." She was pouring my whisky as she spoke. "Was your lady friend there?"

"Yes" My answer was short and my eyes remained down, looking into my drink.

"And..." She persisted.

"We had a good time, then she went home." I looked up at her gentle eyes. "I like your hair." I tried changing the subject.

"Love hurts." She said with a giggle. "Isn't that a really old song or something?"

I laughed, a good long laugh that came from my gut. "I suppose it is."

I stayed late at the bar that night. Selena had pulled me from my thoughts and I needed that right now. I was having fun and Kat wasn't angry with me, I decided that I would just let this go on and see where it took us. Selena asked all the right questions and flirted with me just enough to keep me intrigued, as any good bartender should. She was young and beautiful, but had the wisdom of an old lady. I bought her and I a few shots of tequila, which she sipped of course.

The sand seemed darker this night, more coarse, and the ocean louder, its constant baritone timbre permanently implanted in my brain. It was as if I had always been here, or lived here in another life, if you believe in that sort of thing.

"I'm getting ready to leave." Selena picked up the two empty glasses in front of me. "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Probably" I said, swirling my drink in its glass. "What time is it?"

"Three" She wrapped her fingers around my hand, they felt warm and soft. "You take care Colins. Should I call you a cab? " She giggled . "I know someone."

I glanced over toward the cottage before realizing that she wasn't serious.

"I'll see you tomorrow Selena." Then the thought struck me. "What time do you guys close?"

"Close?" She put her hands on her slender hips, cocking her head and raising one eyebrow.

"Oh, that's good to know." I raised my glass to her. "in case I want to do some morning drinking."

I stumbled down the stairs and along the beach, the cool wet sand squishing between my toes. The sun would be coming up soon, and the thought of watching it rise passed through my head, only a fleeting consideration I as headed for the cottage.

Kat was sleeping naked, on top of the bed sheets, her breasts rising gently and soft snores emanating from her. I crawled into bed beside her drunk and naked. Sleep came quick.

12