Burgundy Button - Act 13

Story Info
Act 13: An Unexpected Journey.
4.9k words
4.33
6.4k
6
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 13: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY

"Hey, what are you doing?" The high, perky voice rained down on me, soft toes nudging my shoulder.

My eyes struggling to open, I shook my head, vision still clouded from sleep. As I blinked the haze away, the fluttering of light blue material above my head came into view. A dress danced around in the wind, giving me short glimpses of the white silk underwear beneath it. Short brown legs rose above me and small feet surrounded my shoulder.

"You going to sleep all day?" The voice said, almost giggling, toes nudging my shoulder.

"Good morning Selena." I sputtered out, voice deep and raspy.

I sat up, brushing the rough grains from my bare chest. Selena stood above me, her dress flipping about just above her knees. I tilted my head back, seeing the big smile on her face, then forced myself up to my feet. The sun glared down from directly above me, making my chest and shoulders hot.

"Let's go for a walk." Selena insisted, taking my hand and pulling me up the beach.

"Uh...Ok." I let her soft, small fingers guide me.

We trekked north, up the beach, neither talking, her hand still holding mine. Her dress, a light, thin cotton had small straps that hung off her shoulders attaching to the material which stretched down into a large "V", dipping low between her small breasts, with little colored stars on the wide hem that looked to be sewn on in random spots. The light- blue cotton material wrapped tight around her thin waist and full ass, then flared out around her legs. The dress squeezed down on her round breasts, showing what little cleavage she had and the top of her flat abdomen. Her thick brown hair, parted in the middle and combed straight, was almost flattened on her round face, covering the outside corners of her eyes and curving in at the nap of her neck. A small black, lace choker wrapped around the lower part of her neck.

"Did you sleep on the beach?" Selena stopped, looking out onto the ocean, her round lips turned up in a smile, showing her white teeth, with a cute little overbite.

"No, Just napping, I suppose." I stopped next to her. She was wearing a dusting of light pink eye shadow that made her dark eyes even darker and deeper. I had never seen her wear makeup. "What are you doing here?"

"Walking with you, silly." She looked up at me, flashing her teeth, the corners of her mouth puffing out her cheeks. She kicked water up my leg, her toes splashing it over my shins. "The tide is coming in."

"It is." I agreed, noticing the wet sand around us.

"Want to go for a hike?" She pointed toward the trees.

"Sure." I shrugged my shoulders, glancing back toward my cottage.

As we continued up the beach, Selena kept the pace, striding slightly in front of me, peeking back every now and then with her bright face, hair covering one eye. She didn't talk much, just led the way. The beach ended at a large rock outcropping, when she headed inland.

"Through here." She pulled some bushes back to reveal a trail.

"Thanks." I ducked down under the green branches and entered the forest.

"See." She followed me through. "Not hard to find."

We followed the trail through the thick forest as it wound around and up. The large trees almost choked the sunlight out, only thin white rays penetrating though the deep dark greens. The hard, cool ground pressed roughly against my bare feet. We reached a section of trail that rose in elevation. Selena held the back of her dress against her legs as she walked above me.

When the trail flattened out, we came to a massive clearing, where it looked like the larger trees had been cleared out and small newer trees or they could have been large bushes, grew in their place. They didn't look indigenous, their colors were different shades of green and brown and they ran in straight lines through the clearing. Small trenches of water weaved through them and the ground had been dug up and turned with new soil added, a dark rich soil.

"What's this?" I stopped, grasping a branch on one of the smaller trees and inspecting the little red berries on them.

"Nothing we need to concern ourselves with." Selena clutched my forearm, yanking me away from the tree. "Let's go, you're going to like this."

"Ok, Ok." I laughed. "I'm coming already."

We passed a few more clearings that were smaller than the first but looked the same, then the remainder of the hike was long and steep. Parts of it we had to lean over and crawl up. I could see Selena's white underwear above me, the gentle curve off her ass as it met the back of her thigh. I tried not to look, it only made my balls ache more.

The trees began to thin out, and the land dropped off on one side of us, climbing straight up on the other side. We were walking on a ledge across a cliff. Narrowing at parts, we had to cling to the side of the wall and step one foot in front of the other. The trail widened out and the wind picked up, blowing us into the hill.

"Almost there." Selena yelled over the wind and ocean.

I had been keeping my eyes forward, trying not to look down the rocky cliff. The wall climbing up beside us ended and we came to a large shelf that seemed to hang in the sky. Blue rippling water came into view, dominating the skyline before us. The slow undulation of the ocean was all we could see from north to south as we stood two hundred feet above it. The gentle curve of the earth was visible as the horizon seemed to bend to the will of the great sea. A heavy wind whipped Selena's hair around her face, partially concealing her slender smile and wide eyes. My mouth hung open.

"I can't even..." I couldn't come up with the words to express what I was seeing. It was like being on a ship in the middle of the ocean, only a ship what was two hundred feet tall. It felt so calm and peaceful, yet violent and dangerous, a dichotomy.

"Of all the beauty I have seen in my life, I have never..." I whispered.

"It's wonderful, isn't it?" Selena grasp my hand and pulled me toward the ledge. I moved carefully.

"It's gorgeous." I breathed, approaching slowly, eyes down.

I tilted forward, gazing down the sheer cliff, the ground seemed to move under my feet, as though it wasn't stable; I squeezed Selena's hand. Waves crashed against the pointy rocks below us, I could hear their violent impact, but it was so far down it appeared as white clouds drifting into the rocks, evaporating upon impact.

Near and far vision both tried to grasp hold of reality, making my stomach queasy, and causing my mind to spin. Inhaling the fresh salty air deep into my lungs, I shut my eyes, then opened them slowly. My mind and body calmed down, eyes finally grasping the true beauty that was upon me.

"Come... sit down." Selena climbed down onto a four inch ledge that ran across the cliff under us; it just appeared to me. She raised herself up, sitting on the edge, legs dangling over and feet inches above the skinny ledge. She patted the ground beside her. "Come on now!"

I hesitated, then sat down on the ground, scooting my way to the edge, my feet planted firmly on the four inch ledge. I leaned back, resting on the palms of my hands. Looking out above the ocean, the constant wind swept my short hair back and blanketed my face, with strong blasts pushing me back every so often. We both stared out into the blue hue.

"What are you thinking about?" Selena's words cut through the wind.

"Nothing." I leaned forward a little, now almost able to sit straight up.

"See, I told you." I could sense her satisfaction as she said it. "Oh look." She pointed out into the ocean.

Her sudden movement caused me to reach out and clutch her waist with one hand.

"Oh, look, there they are again." Two large fish, which might have been whales instead, broke the surface where she was pointing, fins showering water everywhere. Selena scooted forward to get a better look. My muscles tightened and fingers gripped the hard ground, with tight knuckles.

"Don't be scared," she giggled. "It's ok." Tapping her toe against the ledge, which she could now barely reach.

"I'm fine." I lied, with a forced smile.

"When do you leave?" She asked, looking back at me. "For home."

"Four or five days." My muscles started to loosen and my fingers relaxed. I really couldn't remember how long we had been in Mexico, or even what day of the week it was.

Her smile left and eyebrows furrowed, she looked up into the sky. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, why?" I could see her thinking.

"Because planes fly out two days a week, today and day after tomorrow." She looked back at me. "It has always been that way, and they always fly out at night."

"Not sure, I booked the tickets a while ago, but I am sure of when we leave." I was concerned, because of her concern. I turned my attention to the horizon and my concern vanished.

The wind whipped Selena's dress up her legs and held it high on her thighs. Her brown legs, thin and smooth, showed signs of muscle, the curve of her quadriceps bulged out a little.

"You're strong." I looked at her legs. "Do you play any sports?"

"Maybe." Selena hopped down on the four inch ledge, balancing on it, teetering over the large expanse.

"Wait." I leaned forward, arms out and hands open. My eyes focused on the water as it crashed into the cliff below us, it now seemed so far away.

Selena stretched her arms straight out and pivoted on her toes, so she was facing the same direction the ledge was going. Sweeping one leg straight out, pointing her toes over the cliff; she rotated it over and brought her foot down in front of the other, standing on her toes.

"Quit it." I told her. "That's not funny." My muscles beginning to tense again.

She brought the inside leg forward placing her toe next to my foot on the ledge. The wind pushed her in, but she quickly regained her balance. Her face became taut as she swung the outside leg over the edge, toes still pointed. Her body swayed with the wind, but did not falter. Her outside leg rotated out and around me, until her toes were resting on the other side of my legs. Straddling me, she turned sharp and crisp, facing me, feet on either side of mine.

"Oh!, Oh!" Selena's eyes widened and she clutched my legs. "Oh, Oh," Her body started leaning back over the cliff, into the vast nothingness.

Heart pounding, I my arms sprang out and took hold of her waist, squeezing it tight and pulling her up and into me. She fell down onto my lap laughing.

"Did you think I was going to fall?" Her face now inches from mine.

"I...I...I wasn't sure." I stuttered, still holding her tight.

"Maybe you saved me?" Her sweet breath whispered into my mouth. "And now I owe you."

"You owe me nothing." I said back to her, looking deep into those dark brown eyes.

She shifted her body, pulling her legs up, so she was sitting down on my lap, thighs wrapped around my waist. She tilted her head up, moving her lips next to mine. The sweet smell of her breath entered my mouth and her eyes stared deep into mine.

"I can't." I whispered "I'm...." The words didn't want to come out. I swallowed. "I'm married."

"I know." She breathed, as her lips engulfed mine and tongue dove inside my open mouth.

I wrapped my fingers around her head, holding her face tight against mine. Selena tightened her legs around my waist, pulling her soft underwear hard against my cock. It swelled, I'm not sure it had ever went down. Her hips tilted down, rubbing against my bulge.

"Oh Collins." She said into my mouth.

I tried to fight the urge, but my hands slipped down her body, reaching under the flapping dress. Her young skin, soft and smooth, melted in my fingers. Whatever resolve I had, if any, needed to be enforced now. I had to stop this. Her mouth tasted fresh, and warm. Selena's hands, quick and nimble, unbuttoned my shorts and pulled down my zipper. I tried to say no, I wanted to say no, as my finger slid underneath the band of her underwear, squeezing her large firm ass. Selena shifted her weight back and popped my cock out between us, fingers tightly gripping the base. She momentarily broke the kiss and looked down, eyes wide and mouth coated in our saliva. She rattle off something in Spanish, before wrapping her lips around mine, and shoving her tongue back into my mouth.

"Selena." I mumbled, pulling my mouth away. "We shouldn't." We stared into each other's eyes.

Her hand moved up my shaft to the ruby head, her fingers seemed so small, then back down the vein-filled surface, hard in her soft palm. Her eyes narrowed as she stroked it again. My balls lurched, the ache growing. I seized her underwear, thin and soft in my hands. She stroked again, easing up the shaft then back down, her forehead pressed against mine and her mouth wide open. My muscles tightened, becoming a hard knot. I flexed my biceps and forearms, clinching her underwear in my taut fingers; I ripped them apart, tearing them from her. She jumped, eyes wide, her face going from lust to shock, then back to lust again, an ever changing mask. I clutched her hips, lifting her up; she was surprisingly light.

Selena said something in Spanish again, as I lowered her down and she guided the tip of my cock into her. Letting out a short scream as I entered her, her muscles tensed and shook. She was tight, like trying to put on a coat three sizes too small and zip it up. Her moist folds squeezed my cock, but she was already so wet; I wedged inside her. Face etched in pain and pleasure, mouth wide, she moaned, the sound echoing off the rocks and disappearing into the ocean waves. Muscles tired, I held her above me, my cock only halfway inside her. As her face began to relax, she kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." She breathed as I slowly lowered her the rest of the way down.

Selena rocked her hips and stretched her legs out behind me, toes spread, as I held her waist. Gliding my hands up her body, I pulled her dress over her head, holding it out. She pushed her hips forward and moaned as a strong gust of wind wisp the garment from my fingers, carrying it away. I glanced over briefly as it left my sight, then looked at Selena. Her breasts were much bigger than they had appeared, with huge nipples that covered the whole front of them, and stretched way out. I bent forward, taking one in my mouth, tongue and teeth licking and sucking it. Selena leaned back, as I slurped, her head hanging over the cliff. Her screams grew louder and longer. Holding her waist so she didn't tumble to her death, I began flexing my hips back into her, with little thrusts, each one building to an ending that would have happened more sooner than later, if not for imminent death hanging below us. Her body lurched back, causing me to tighten my grip. She moaned out in Spanish, body shaking and head whipping back and forth.

I pulled her back up and jostled our bodies around, resting Selena on the hard ground underneath us. Her legs shot up in the air around me. Pulling back until I was almost out of her, she moaned.

"No...Please." Fingers pinching the skin of my ass, not letting me go any further.

I slid back in, until my balls touched her ass. She was so tight, it almost hurt. Putting her fingers on my face, she smiled, then arched her back and sputtered more words out in Spanish.

Her body was like a silk stuffed feather pillow. My hips rocked back then pressed into her, I was getting ready. I began to thrust with more urgency, the skin on my cock being stretched up and down by her compact folds. Putting my forearms on the ground beside her head, I picked up speed, my lungs grunting out sounds I had never made before. My balls tightened and cock swelled, it was coming and Selena could see it on my face.

"Si, Si." She said, raising her head up and wrapping her legs around my lower back, locking her feet together.

I tried to pull out for one more thrust, but her body rose with me and I slammed her down onto the ground, forcing a sharp scream from her lungs that fled away in the whirling winds.

Selena's heels squeezed tightly into my ass as the fluid forcefully shot through my shaft and into her. The stream just kept coming, billowing out my balls, coursing through my cock and blasting from my tip, so many days of built up tension, now streaming into Selena. Before it was even finished, I could feel it squishing out around the base of my shaft and running down her ass. I drew back, halfway out and surged in again, firing another load inside her. She moaned and shook, her legs quivering as they held me tight against her. The second blast began to subside, and I continued with short thrusts, pumping every last drop from my stiff cock.

Selena held me against her, arms wrapped around my shoulders and legs around my ass. Mouth open and eyes narrow, she continued bumping her hips against mine, huffs of breath coming from her lungs.

I wasn't old, but I wasn't twenty either. I needed time between sessions of sex. I waited for my cock to soften inside her. It may have been the events that transpired this week, or maybe it was how tight she wrapped around my cock, or just sheer will, my cock would not go down.

Selena wrapped her arms around my neck and spun us around, my legs hanging off the edge of the cliff. Now on top, she moved her hips in circles, keeping her face next to mine and her breasts squeezed against my chest. I gripped her ass, clutching the fleshy meat and spreading her cheeks apart. Her breath sputtered and eyes rolled back. A soft whine rushed from her throat, nipples hardening, poking my chest. She sucked in, filling her lungs with fresh salty air.

"Siiiiiiii" She breathed, low and long.

Pressing her lips against my ear, she spoke to me in Spanish, whispers filled with lust. Reaching back and wrapping her small fingers around my thick balls, she massaged them in her silky palm. I pulled my hips up, sinking deeper into her. Raising herself up, hands on my abdomen, and hair flapping forward around her face, she continued circling her hip with each rise and fall of mine. Her breasts were pinched between her biceps, bouncing up and down as I quickened my nudges into her. Sensing my need, she began rising and falling on my cock, stroking it with her soft compressed lips. I shot my hips up with each one of her downward jerks, forcing myself deeper and deeper. She winced in pain, but kept going. My rigid cock stretched, its thin sensitive skin screaming. Fingers pinching her skin, I gripped her hips on one of her down strokes, holding her deep. My cock erupted inside her, warm cum spilling out around my balls. Selena moaned words in Spanish, never taking her eyes from mine.

Loosening my grip on her ass, my fingers and palms massaged her flesh. Selena bent down, putting her mouth on mine, kissing me deep, her hair falling down around my face. My cock softened but stayed inside her, leaking out the last of its clear fluid.

Rolling off, and laying down next to me, she took my hand. We both gazed up at the blue sky and lay motionless for what seemed like an eternity, our breaths heavy.

"We should go." Selena finally said, sitting up.

I sat up next to her, feet hanging off the edge of the cliff and shorts around my ankles. Rays of sun twinkled around her naked body, flickering. Naked body, I thought.

"Oh shit." My neck twisted around, eyes searching.

The light blue dress hung, plastered against the rock wall behind us, the wind holding it there. I jumped up, pulling up my short and stumbling toward the dress, as it's edges fluttered around the sides of a round rock. Yanking the dress from the stone, I took it to Selena.

I followed Selena as we began our decent down the trail. Her hair, no longer combed straight, flared off in different directions, her dress was wrinkled and dirty. We climbed down until the trail leveled off. Selena grabbed my hand and pulled me along, skipping in front of me, hair bouncing. She looked like a little kid. As I watched her frolic, it occurred to me that I was in Mexico.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12