Burgundy Button - Act 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How old do you have to be to work at a bar here?" I questioned the young bartender as she pulled me along.

"Oh, there's not really an age, I guess." She said, never looking back. "Just how responsible you are."

"Oh." I considered asking her the question. "Really, any age?"

"I've never really considered it. I don't think there are any laws, or haven't heard of any." Her tone light and voice high.

"So," I figured I better ask the question. "how old are you?" I knew it was too late to ask, but felt as though I needed to know.

"Thirteen" She squeaked.

My heart felt like it dropped to my feet and gut wrenched. I started getting queasy and knees became weak. I squeezed her hand and stopped, jerking her around. I tried to say something, but the words would not come out; I couldn't breathe. She stood looking at me, a childish grin taking up her whole face. It felt as though time had stopped as the world spun around, making me dizzy. Selena stepped forward, and I stepped back, eyes wide. Then she turned away, skipping and pulling me.

"I'm nineteen silly." She giggled.

"Selena!" My voice now low and serious and the blood rushing back to my brain.

"Yes Collins. I'm nineteen." Her laugh not seeming comical to me at all.

"That's not funny." I told her, tightening my grip on her hand.

"Kind of... it was." She picked up her speed, pulling me. "Now let's get back, before I get in trouble for being late to work," She paused. "and you get in trouble for having sex with a teenager." She giggled out the last part.

"Not funny at all." My body started loosening up.

We passed the clearings where the small trees lined up, sheltered by the rise of the mountain and other, much larger, trees. It reminded me of the orchards back home, on the eastern side of the state, where they grew apples and pears. I had a friend who lived over there, he was younger than me, closer to Selena's age, if she was truly nineteen. The trees were different, smaller, but they cut across the fields the same way.

"What are these bushes?" I asked as we pressed on.

"Not sure." She shrugged her shoulders in front of me. "Let's get back."

The trail stopped, and we pushed through the branches out onto the beach. The hike down seemed shorter, and faster. The winds had all but disappeared, like the gods used them to fly above us, and we were in their super highway out on that cliff. The intense heat beat down on us, rippling the air off the sand and ocean. Walking up the beach, Selena held my hand, her thumb making circles on my palm.

"Do you think you'll come back?" Her quiet voice rose at the end.

"I don't know." I pulled on her hand. "I hope so."

"You will." She stated, this time her words high and confident.

We walked in silence down the beach until we passed the forest, the trees on the edge bent out and twisted up, desperate for sunlight. Selena pulled her hand away from mine, and walked out into the water, until it rose to her ankles.

"I should get to work." She glanced over to me. "I'm already late."

We reached the cottage, and she was walking a good distance away from me. She had told me out on the cliff that she knew I was married; how or when she realized this, I had no idea. Was it that obvious? Did everyone at the bar know? Did Jackson know, as he was fucking my wife? It didn't seem like it, but then again I was oblivious to many things in my life that I thought I knew. It wouldn't surprise me.

"Come see me tonight." Selena said, as she bounced off.

"I will." I wasn't sure if I would, but it was just easier to say it.

As I watched her skip away, young and vibrant, her dress twisting and frolicking at her knees, I told myself that I would go see her, if at all possible.

Heading inland, toward the cottage, I caught sight of our three neighbors, the two Daryl's on our patio, backs to me and Sam leaning against the concrete wall. They looked to be talking, probably to Kat.

As I walked up, the shade from the umbrella above the table, was enveloping Kat, who was lounging in the patio recliner. She had her science book placed on her stomach, opened, and her large brimmed hat was casting a second bit of shade over her face and chest. She wasn't wearing a top, her plump round breasts becoming a deep dark brown. The white bikini bottoms came up high on her hips, they were the ones that were only a string in the back, rising up the crack of her well formed ass. She had her knees pressed together and long tan legs, curved down to her feet. All three boys were talking to her, eyes on her body.

"You're up?" I spoke first, walking up beside her.

"Yes." She looked up at me, flashing her gleaming teeth. "How was your walk?"

"Great." I said, keeping the conversation going as if everything was completely normal with her naked in front of our neighbors.

"Who was that, you were with?" She asked, turning her stare out onto the white sandy beach.

"Selena, the bartender. I met her on the beach. She's headed to work." I stepped into the door. "Would you like a drink?" I looked down at her, then back at the group around her as I passed.

"How nice, and yes." As she said it, the others also nodded their approval.

I could hear them talking as I mixed the drinks. It was odd how normal this all was, Kat out on the patio, half naked, talking to the neighbors. It didn't shock me or even surprise me; I felt as though I should have some sort of reaction, but nothing came, my body was relaxed and mind calm. I handed out the drinks, as they continued talking.

"I'm going to take a shower." I told them. "Then get something to eat." I was craving some of Lupe's food.

"Hey Collins." Kat's voice stopped me prior to entering the house. "Daryl asked if we wanted to go see the caves tomorrow. You interested?"

"Sure." I turned around to face them. "What are you guys doing now?"

"Going to get some dinner." Daryl's raspy voice answered, "Maybe have some drinks. We leave day after tomorrow, so we're just packing up, maybe going to stick around the cottage tonight."

"Sounds great. Hope to see you around." I slipped through the curtain.

I pulled the remote from my pocked, relieved that it hadn't slipped out over the cliff. Tracing my finger over the burgundy button, I considered pushing it. We had discussed ending the game after last night, but now that I had relieved myself, I wasn't in nearly the pain. Should the game go on one more night? Would Kat allow it to go on one more night. I sipped my whisky, the liquid warming its way down my throat and into my stomach. She probably wasn't even wearing her lace toy anyway. I took another drink. My finger flinched over the button, and I pressed it, holding it down for two full seconds.

"Honey!" Kat breathy voice yelled from the porch.

A smile crept over my face as I entered the bathroom. Maybe the game was still afoot.


12