Burgundy Button - Act 14

Story Info
Act 14: Evolutionary Process.
6.8k words
4.28
4.5k
6
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 14: Evolutionary process

The afternoon slipped by as the shadows grew longer and the heat began to fade away. I had taken my long shower and ate, while Kat slept in her chair, book still resting on her stomach and breasts becoming a deep tan. I saw nothing of our neighbors and didn't hear them in their apartment. I went over and knocked on the sliding glass door, to see if they wanted a drink, but no one answered.

Sitting out on the beach, I watched as the sun sank down into the water, strange thoughts drifting through my head. The brilliant red-orange-yellow that burned into the ocean, seared onto my brain, until only the grey of the moon, like a great translucent light, reflected off the black water. I walked back to the cottage, content.

Kat was in the kitchen, now wearing a loose tee-shirt, with the thong bikini, standing in front of the blender, hand holding the lid down as it whirled and ground.

"Want to go to the bar on the beach for a bit?" As I passed her, I noticed the black lace tucked under the bikini.

"Not tonight Colins." She opened the blender, pouring the mixture into a tall glass. "I'd like to stay in tonight."

"You can go, if you like." Her scratchy voice still showing signs of being tired.

"Maybe just for a little while." I replied, filling my glass, trying to push Selena out of my thoughts.

Kat set her drink down, and wrapped her arms around my shoulders from behind, squeezing me, her breasts warm against my back.

"I love you." she whispered into my ear.

"Me too." I grabbed her arms and kissed them.

"Now go have fun, and don't be too long." She said, releasing me. "I'm going to read my book, I didn't get much reading done today."

"Slept?" I spun around facing her.

"Yes." She smiled at me. "all day, I needed it."

Walking up the stone steps to the bar, the sounds of drunk conversations and feet stomping the ground rose, thumped through brain. The bar vibrated, you could hear music, but not words to the songs over all the chattering. It was busier than normal. My seat on the corner was open, so I sat myself down and watched the crowd, kind of hoping that Katie would make an appearance, so we could make fun of people.

I spotted Selena at the other end of the bar, leaning over and talking to some men. Her hand was on one of the men's wrists, holding it down. I squinted, looking closer. It was the man that had approached Kat the other night, when she met up with Jackson, he was wearing another white tank top and slacks. A tinge of jealousy shot though me, making my stomach squeezed in on itself.

The man wasn't smiling, his face clenched up and jaw cinched tight. The other bartender just ignored them, walking past, and serving Selena's customers. Selena reached down under the bar and grabbed a black suitcase that was resting next to a sawed-off shotgun, her fingers knowing exactly where to go. My eyes widened. She pulled the case out, still holding his wrist, and placed it on the counter in front of him, shaking her head and speaking firmly at him in Spanish. The man nodded, tugged his arm away from her, then stood up, pulling the suitcase from the bar. The two men sitting on either side of him rose up and followed him as he left the bar, toward the street.

"What can I get you?" The tall bartender asked me, his voice deep and accent thick.

"Whisky." I answered him back, still looking at the shotgun under the counter. "Get much trouble around here?"

"Not usually." He said, turning to look with me. "But she can handle herself."

I returned my eyes to him. He was young, a different bartender than I had seen here previously. I tried to act casual about the whole thing, smiling and nodding at him.

"How old is she anyway?" I mused, looking over at Selena, who was watching the men leave.

The corner of his mouth turned up and he cocked his head to the side, looking me up and down.

"She's nineteen." His words firm.

"Oh, ok." I backed off a little. "Just looks a little young to be a bartender."

"This is Mexico." He said, as he poured my drink.

It was a few moments before Selena noticed me sitting in my seat and her face beamed when she saw me. Her hair was once again pressed down the side of her round face, but still a little frazzled and dress wrinkled. She looked even sexier this way. She strutted over to me, her ass swaying side to side, eyes bright.

"How long have you been here?" She wiped her dress down, trying to take out some of the wrinkles and quickly glancing back where the altercation had just taken place.

"Just arrived." I told her, taking a drink.

"Glad you came. We are busy." She looked around the bar as she spoke. "This is usually a busy night."

"No worries." I told her. "Just stop by when you can."

I watched Selena work, while drinking. She always made it back to fill my whisky before I finished, only to rush off. Her face remained bright and demeanor calm. I couldn't help but think of the other man that she had given the suitcase to. She was different to him, serious and straight forward, unlike how she treated everyone else. Maybe he had done something wrong, or offended her. It worried me that Kat might have chosen him, and possibly hooked up with him. Kat was good at judging character, but after drinking and getting buzzed with our new toy, who knew what might have happened.

"What's with the scowl?" Selena leaned over the bar in front of me. She placed a finger on my forehead and ran it down my face, making it relax.

"Why so serious?" She said, shaking me from my thoughts.

"How did you know?" I looked her in the eyes. "That I was married."

"I see that a lot here." She raised up and poured more whisky in my glass. "Couples doing what you guys are doing."

"Really?" My eyes opened wide, wondering if she knew what we were actually doing.

"Sure, usually older couples, but some younger ones, like you guys, too. I've always wondered if there was something wrong with their relationships and they were trying to fix it." It was a statement that was actually a question, which I brushed off.

Talking about this was difficult, and I didn't expect that type of response from her.

"So...You know what we are doing?" The words stammered out.

"Yes." She returned quickly, with a harsh laugh.

"Have you ever...?" I didn't finish the question.

"No Colins." She finished for me, "I don't get with the tourists," turning around, "Or not usually." she giggled as she returned to her work.

"Wait." I yelled over the crowd. "One more thing."

Selena stopped and flipped around, her dark eyes seemed darker and deeper. She approached the bar, laying her palms down on the wood surface.

"What was up with that guy you were talking to earlier?" My voice now trying to be serious. "Was there trouble?"

Selena's face softened and the smile disappeared, it was almost as if she was looking down at me, concerned for me.

"No trouble Colins." She said quietly. "And it's none of your concern."

"Fair enough!" I replied, raising my eyebrows and looking back down at my drink, patting both hands down on the bar.

The bar never settled down and Selena hustled most of the night, taking the time to come and chat with me whenever she had the chance. Our interaction earlier made me think that she might not want to talk with me, but it didn't seem to bother her, and her behavior never changed; she kept her happy, giggling attitude toward me and everyone else. I wrote it off as a difficult interaction between her and an upset customer.

It was getting late, and I had told Kat that I wouldn't be gone longs. I tried to pay for my drinks when Selena stopped by to fill my glass, but she wouldn't have any of it, telling me that this night was "on her." I said my goodbye's as she passed and told her that I would try and stop by tomorrow.

As I approached the cottage, big Daryl and Sam were coming out from our sliding glass door, talking. I hopped over the concrete wall onto their patio, instead of walking around it.

"Hello Colins." Sam greeted me, climbing over the wall to their side of the patio.

"Hey guys." I said to both of them, big Daryl hopping over the wall in between.

"How's Kat?" I rotated my head between the two of them

"She's good." Big Daryl answered in his deep voice. "Daryl is just finishing his drink, talking with her."

I passed them, and jumped over the wall between our apartments. Getting ready to enter the cottage, I glanced back at the two boys, who were talking outside their door.

"What time to you want to leave tomorrow for the caves?" My voice broke up their conversation, and they both turned toward me.

"Maybe ten or eleven." Sam's high voice squeaked first.

"Yea, not to early." Big Daryl agreed.

They both turned back toward each other and continued their conversation. Cool, I thought, I like the "not too early" part.

Pulling the curtain to the side, I froze, fingers holding the material high. Daryl was standing in the center of the living room with a drink in his hand and his shorts around his ankles. Kat was on her knees in front of him, fingers wrapped around the base of his hard cock and head bouncing up and down. His saliva covered shaft appearing and disappearing into her wide spread mouth.

I leaned back, rotating my head toward big Daryl and Sam talking to each other outside their door. Neither of them looked my way. They must not know, even though they had just left our cottage; I glared at them, expecting them to look at me... nothing. Whatever started between Kat and Daryl, must have happened fast. I turned back toward Kat.

Kat's shirt was crumpled up in a mound beside her, but she was still wearing her thong, her heels making red marks on the brown skin of her ass. Daryl was taking a drink from his glass, and had one hand on Kat's head, guiding it up and down. The slurping and sucking sounds now louder, Kat pulled the meaty shaft from her mouth and licked her wet tongue up and down it, the purple head spreading it's shiny liquid all over her forehead. I moved into kitchen and started pouring myself a drink, still watching.

"Hello honey." Kat said to me, after removing her mouth from the stiff cock for a moment.

Daryl's eyes widened, but Kat wrapped her lips around the large tip and began sucking again, her cheeks sunk in. Closing his eyes, Daryl moved his hips back and forth, sliding his cock deeper into Kat's throat. Both their grunts picked up in unison and Kat raised her hand up his leg, grasping his balls and squeezing them. Daryl's fingers ran through her thin black hair, pulling Kat's face into his crotch. She sucked down on his shaft hard, pulling it out of her mouth with a pop. Her eyes moved up to his, as she stuck her tongue out and licked the clear sticky mixture from the wide hole on the tip. It clung to the flat of her tongue, making a string as she pulled away, that she slurped up.

"Mmmm" She moaned, lifting his cock up and raising his balls into her gaping mouth, sucking them. Her hand slowly stoked the thick shaft from above as her lips sucked on his tight balls. Daryl took sips of his drink and watched her, eyes now narrow slits.

"Oh yea." He breathed, "Just like that." between drinks.

Kat's hand began to sparkle as it made its way up and down, coating the veins beneath the thin skin. The large tendon underneath bulged out and her palm massaged it. Pulling her mouth from his balls and locking her eyes on his, she placed the tip on the flat of her tongue and stroked, allowing the fluid to run onto her taste buds and drip down her throat. Daryl's muscles flexed and he pulled her hair, shoving his cock deep inside Kat's wanting mouth.

Kat's head began rising up and slamming down on the shaft. Her nipples hard and long, screamed out as her breast jerked back and forth, long ripples flowing throughout them. Daryl bumped his hips in rhythm with Kat's head. She gripped the base of his cock stretching the skin tight while her lips continued to slurp down the swollen cock. Daryl dropped his glass to the floor, squeezing the back of Kat's head. He drove his cock deep into her throat and let out a long yelp.

Kat's muscles tightened and cheeks expanded when Daryl's warm fluid filled her mouth, leaking out the corners and flowing down her chin and neck. Daryl held his cock deep as Kat choked, spitting the white frothy substance out her full mouth and down the shaft of his cock. Pulling back, he forced his cock deep a second time, her fingers grasp his ass, knuckles taut. Kat's throat pulsed as the next load coursed its way down her esophagus and into her stomach with short quick thrusts.

Daryl's grip on the back of her head loosened while Kat's mouth pulled back to his swollen head and she stroked his cock. His hands rubbed her head, moans coming from around the solid shaft.

I set my drink on the counter, and went to the bathroom, Kat's lips still wrapped firmly around Daryl's tip, sucking everything out, her chin, neck and chest a white glaze.

It was awhile, standing over the toilet, until I was able to pee. Walking in on Kat sucking Daryl's cock made me even hornier than before. Something about 'catching' her aroused me in a way that brought me right back to where I was prior to being with Selena. My balls began to ache, I could feel them filling up. I imagined her pulling his shorts down and getting on her knees in front of him, needing his cock inside her mouth, tasting his cum as it covered her tongue and drained down into her stomach.

My hands gripped the sides of the bathroom sink so hard it felt as though the porcelain might break; I stared at myself in the mirror. I didn't even know who I was anymore.

I raised up and straightened my clothes, adjusting myself through my shorts. A smile formed on my mouth as I got ready to leave the bathroom. If Daryl was still there, I would talk to him and Kat normally, as if nothing had happened, not making anyone uncomfortable. Kat was evolving, in front of my eyes; I wondered if that would change anything. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door to the living room.

The sounds of deep breathing hit my ears sharply. My eyes adjusted to see Kat on her hands and knees, with Daryl on his knees behind her, cock buried inside her. Kat's head hung low between her shoulder blades and hair draped to the ground around her face. Grabbing her hips with a determined look on his face, Daryl was sliding into Kat, her moist lips curling around his hard shaft. Short chirps were forced out Kat's lungs each time his balls pressed up against her legs.

As I walked around the couch to the kitchen, I saw her bikini stretched around her thighs, where he had pulled them down, and how tight her folds wrapped around his cock. He entered her with force now, bouncing her forward, only to pull her back. Daryl's back muscles rippled and biceps bulged as he rebounded off her ass. Feet raised off the ground, with the crinkled bottoms pointing toward the ceiling, Kat flipped her head around, looking back at him.

"Pick me up." She ordered him.

Daryl squeezed Kat's breasts in both hands and pulled her up, so she was kneeling in front of him. His chest was pressed against her back, hands squeezing and tweaking her breasts and nipples.

"Oh yes." Kat burst out, Daryl's hips now thrusting upward into her.

She covered his fingers with hers, helping them manipulate her swollen breasts. Pulling one of Daryl's large hands down her abdomen, she pressed two of his fingers into her warm, wet clit, doing light circles. Kat's head fell back on his shoulder, quick puffs of air blowing the hanging hair from around her open mouth.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She breathed, his cock working deep inside her and his fingers rubbing her swollen clit.

Kat raised her arms up behind his head, stretching her breasts up. Her hips moved with each short, deep penetration of her. The storm inside her swirled and her body began to shake.

"Oh fuck!" Kat belted out as she seized in front of him. Explosions burst off inside Kat's body like sticks of dynamite that had their fuses lit, sparks running down the long detonator cord, only to ignite pleasure within her.

"Oh god!." She yelled again, the high pitched screech bounding off the walls, her hands gripping the back of his neck, fingers clinched white.

"Oooh my." She breathed, this time the words not much more than a whisper.

Kat's fingers relaxed, the white hand print on the back of Daryl's neck a stark contrast on his red skin. She fell forward onto her hands, breathing heavy. Daryl's fingers once again went to holding onto her fleshy hips, while he kept his cock fully inside her. Kat flung her head wildly around, flipping her hair over her head, her eyes locked onto his.

"Now fuck me hard!" She hissed.

Daryl reared back and plunged into her, almost knocking her off her hands. She let out a loud groan, her toes separating. He began ramming into her, shaking her whole body. There was no rhythm to his movements as his stiff body just pummeled his cock fully inside her, sending ripples up her body and down her legs. Kat's breasts jolted about in every direction.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh." She screeched, with every long penetrating blow.

Each time Daryl shoved his cock inside her, Kat would push back, forcing him further. Her hair hung around her face, swaying and bouncing side to side. She wasn't having another orgasm, it was as if her previous one had never stopped. Her body continued to convulse, and nipples screamed out. Mouth gaping wide, she squeaked out short grunts from each impact. The pounding continued, unyielding, Daryl's red face etched in determination. Kat let out a low moan from her open mouth as her body blew up in a series of explosions, forcing the air up from deep within her lungs. Her face a mask of lust and pleasure, she looked as if she was screaming at the top of her lungs, but the sounds coming out only amounting to a slight whimper.

Daryl drove his cock downward, wedging his balls tight to her legs. His shaft grew within Kat, pulsing and sending a long, hard stream of sloshy wetness deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, I can feel you cuming inside me!" Kat moaned, flinging her head side to side. "YES!"

Daryl held himself deep, his ass cinched up, every muscle in his body tight. He clinched her hips with is full strength, as he forced himself further inside her with short nudges, attempting to get his cum as far inside my wife as possible. The white juice ran down her legs, making her quiver underneath him.

As Daryl's body began to relax, Kat fell to her elbows, panting. Daryl pulled his hips back, letting his cock drop to his leg, a stream of white, sappy fluid running down the back of Kat's thighs.

Leaning back and resting on his heels, Daryl looked upon Kat, bent over in front of him, her red swollen lips already beginning to reform, and his cum dribbling down the insides of her thighs. He leaned forward, putting his hand on her ass, rubbing it, then he gripped the base of his cock, holding it tight.

Kat flipped around, onto her back, knees up in the air, bikini bottoms stretched between them. Daryl pulled them down to her ankles; Kat raised her legs, letting them slip off her feet. Scooting herself closer to him, she reached out and took hold of his cock.

"You think you got more." She whispered up at him, wrapping her legs around his waist. Her hand slowly stroked the limp cock. "Where do you want to put it?"

Just the words seemed to arouse him, as his cock lurched in her hand. Holy shit, I thought, what it would be like to be twenty-two again. I poured another drink, even though I was standing right there, I seemed to be a ghost in the room.

"Oh, look at this." Kat smiled as the shaft expanded in her hand. "Almost there already."

Daryl pushed forward, sending Kat to the ground on her back. Crawling up her body until he straddled her face, he lowered his cock down, resting the tip on her ruby lips. Kat opened her mouth, letting the half erect pole slip in between her glossy teeth. Wrapping both arms around his waist, she clutched his ass . Daryl pushed his hips down, sliding his cock all the way inside Kat's mouth. Looking down his chest at her, he began pumping his shaft into her mouth, pinning her head to the ground. He pushed down until his balls rested on her chin, gagging her. Kat's finger's squeezed his smooth ass as the muffled sounds escaped her expanded mouth.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12