Burgundy Button - Act 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daryl watched Kat as he began fucking her face. As his cock grew inside her, she moaned more. Kat spread her legs, opening herself up, like she was waiting for his cock. His grunts increased as he forced the slick pole into her wet mouth. Kat's hips started rocking, humping the air, her walls becoming red and swollen. Daryl grasp her head with one hand, leaning on the other and rocked his hips, expanding Kat's throat with each thrust. Bouncing off the carpet, her head jumped with the shock of each blow, her teeth scraping the shaft as it penetrated her open mouth.

Kat's lips curled out around the meaty pole, feeling each vein of the thick shaft while it slid into and out of her wide stretched mouth, tongue licking down the underside of it. Daryl slowed to a stop, cock deep in her throat. Kat gagged, but held it there, tasting the sweat and cum, a sweet and salty mixture that coated her tongue and ran down her throat. Her ass and thighs were now shiny with the clear fluid that gushed from between her wide spread legs.

Daryl slowly pulled his cock from Kat's mouth, leaving it gaping open and dripping his fluid from her shiny lips. Moving down her body, he aligned the tip of his cock with the swollen opening between her thighs. Kat's legs shot up in the air when he buried himself deep inside her. Pounding her with relentless force, He began moving Kat forward. Her body shook and back arched, trying to take him deeper.

"Oh god." Kat shouted, the cock inside her bumping her forward, until her head was hitting the wall.

She raised her arms up, pushing her palms against the slick paint, keeping her head from banging into the drywall. Daryl's muscles, straining from the exertion, bulged out. His triceps, forming horseshoes, held him steady as his cock rammed into her, bouncing her whole body around. Kat's legs flopped about in the air above him, as her body took the full force of his penetrations. Open mouthed, Kat tried to scream, but there was no scream left in her. With her body spasms sizzling through her, the storm within her began anew.

"Fuck me Daryl, Fuck me Daryl." She whispered. "Oh god yes."

Daryl's face became red and his eyes bulged out. Determined to drop one last load inside my wife, he kept up his torrid pace and Kat continued to screech, her neck now bent back and head resting on its crown, breasts stretched back and swollen nipples screaming toward the ceiling.

"Oh fuck Daryl!" Kat whined as her body raged inside, her skin turning a deep brownish red with goose bumps all over. "Oh fuck."

Daryl sank his cock deep and it expanded inside her, shooting everything he had left deep within her. A small clear stream ran down her ass between her cheeks, coating her asshole. Holding his balls tight to her ass, Daryl let his cock twitch inside Kat, spraying her, until it could no longer move.

"Oh yes." Kat gasp, as her back came down to the floor and she looked up into his eyes. "Oh god."

Her feet dropped to the floor around him. Daryl pulled his limp cock from her, shiny and worn, his ass relaxing and the tension leaving his body.

The room spun around me, watching Daryl above my wife, cock hanging. I moved over to the edge of the counter so I could see between them. Kat's eyes were fixed on his. Her arm came up, fingers wrapping around the base of his cock, she squeezed and tugged, oozing a long string of clear fluid from the tip that flowed down onto her belly, filling the little button. Daryl quivered above her. She tugged a few more times, but nothing happened. She dropped her arm to the ground.

"Are you finished?" She said, eyes on his cock.

Daryl nodded, pushing himself up onto his knees. He stood up, looming over Kat, looking down on her, spread out below him. Picking his shorts off the floor, he put them on, while Kat lay motionless on the ground, legs spread wide and black pubic hairs soaked with their cum.

Daryl's eyes blinked and his head slightly turned, facing me. I sipped my drink, trying to think of something to say, any words that might reassure him.

"Are..." he paused. "Are you mad?" He never made eye contact and his voice trembled a little.

"No Daryl." I looked directly at him. "It's ok." I raised my glass in the air. "Would you like a drink?"

"Yes, please." His voice still shaky.

I could hear Kat moving, while I poured a drink for Daryl. Leaning against the counter, silent, Daryl waited. The bathroom door shut when I handed him the whisky. We drank in silence, neither knowing what to say to the other, when Daryl finally spoke. Glancing back at the bathroom door, his raspy voice stammered out.

"I..I..I guess I don't understand..." He still wouldn't look at me.

"Me neither." I answered, looking down. "It's just something we do."

"All the time?" He questioned, biting his lower lip.

"This is the first time." I said. "On this vacation."

"Oh." He seemed to loosen up a bit, taking a big swallow. "Is that what the burgundy button on the remote is for?"

"I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. "Actually, it wasn't intended for that purpose, it's just kind of lead to this."

"And you're not mad?" His voice raised at the end, as if he needed more reassurance.

"How could I be?" I stood up off the counter, as the bathroom door opened. "I'm the one that started all this."

Kat walked into the kitchen, her thong back on, and the lace visible underneath. She never bothered to put her shirt on, laying it on the island next to Daryl. She pulled a new bottle of tequila from the refrigerator and started mixing a drink in the blender.

"What are you guys chatting about?" She said, before turning on the blender.

"Nothing." Daryl blurted out, his words drowned out by the noise.

Kat poured the drink into her glass then kissed me on the cheek.

"Playing nice, that's good to see." She smiled while saying it. "What time are we going hiking tomorrow?"

It was something I hadn't thought about, before remembering what the other guys had told me. I waited to see if Daryl would answer, but he just stood there like he was in a coma. Having both of us in the room at the same time seemed to make him nervous, especially with Kat half naked.

"Well, hopefully not too early." Kat finally spoke up.

"Daryl was wondering about the remote." I turned my head to Kat, taking the small piece of plastic with the burgundy button out of my pocket and placing it on the kitchen island.

"Yes, of course he was." Kat laughed, glancing at Daryl.

I enjoyed this part of our game. I was making Daryl uncomfortable, but couldn't shake Kat. She was smart and hard to rattle. Most likely she knew what I was trying to do, and wouldn't give me the satisfaction of showing any signs of backing down. I slid the remote over in front of us.

"Come here Daryl." Kat motioned with her glass.

Daryl came over to our side of the counter, leaning against the Island, facing us, blocking our view of the burgundy button. I could see the slight bulge already forming in his short. Kat, shoulder to shoulder with me on the counter, looked at me, then down at his crotch, a grin on her face.

"Yes, I know." I said. "To be in my early twenties again."

The smile on my face, showed her that I broke before she would. It was a wicked game we played. We had always tried to get the other one to show emotion first, a sign of weakness, our whole marriage, a competition we both thrived on. Now we were adding this little deviance to our game.

"I should use the bathroom" Daryl's eyes shot back from Kat's to mine.

As he disappeared into the bathroom, I almost burst out into laughter, my head and shoulders shaking.

"He's a little nervous, eh?" I laughed.

"As well he should be." Kat hit me on the shoulder, a smile only now, forming on her lips.

"You think he's had enough?" I turned my body, so I was facing Kat. Running my finger down her shoulder and onto her breast, poking her swollen nipple.

"Of you maybe?" Kat grinned, taking a long drink. "I doubt he'll ever get enough sex." She glanced back at the bathroom door. "Don't you remember?"

"Oh yes, I do." I retorted. "Seems like you can't get enough either?" I playfully pushed her with my finger.

"I'm starting to figure you out." Kat looked me in the eyes. "And yes, I'm enjoying myself in the process." She tilted forward kissing me on the mouth.

The bathroom door opened, and footsteps pitter-patted across the carpet. Kat's tongue was deep in my mouth and she pulled herself tight against my body, I could feel her heat and her nipples poking into my chest.

"I should get back." Daryl interrupted us, as I broke the kiss.

"Are you sure?" I responded, looking at him, then down at Kat, who was just opening her eyes from our kiss.

"Yea, I should leave." Daryl insisted, stopping in the middle of the living room. "Just explain to me one thing." His eyes locked on mine for the first time tonight, like he had been building the nerve to ask the question, still a glimmer of fear in them.

"Why do you want to watch your wife have sex with another man?" He inhaled. "Why do you let her?"

"Let her?" I huffed, I could feel Kat's body tense up beside me." You assume I have that power?"

"Have you learned nothing?" Kat stepped forward, leaning on the island, toward Daryl, her plump breasts squeezed between her biceps.

"But you are so beautiful, I mean, I wouldn't want to share you with anyone." His raspy voice was lower than normal.

"He's not sharing me Daryl." Her words now direct and forceful. "I am his, don't forget that."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it." Daryl's head lowered.

I was going to say something, but really wanted to hear how Kat explained this, to see if she really was beginning to understand me.

"Think of this as an evolution of relationships, Daryl." Kat continued

"How so?" Daryl stepped up to the island, across the bright tiled counter from her.

"We are doing this, not because of some void in ours." Kat straightened up, a gentle grin taking shape on her face. "but because we want to take it to the next level. I'll admit, I was hesitant at first, however, after I began to understand, after it became more clear to me, then I started to see what my husband wanted and needed. It was something I could give him, and in turn, it was something he gave me."

She was teaching Daryl, she had been teaching him this whole time, from their first encounter. The cottage seemed to get smaller and the air thicker. I was now beginning to understand her; she had been showing him how to please her, and reaping the benefits. She shot me a devious smile and flipped her long black hair behind her back. Daryl's face scrunched up and brow furrowed.

"What do you mean?" He was still confused. "Tell me."

Kat walked around the kitchen counter, squeezing my cock as she passed. Going right up to Daryl, standing in front of him, she raised her leg, placing her toes on the bottom rung of the kitchen stool. She reached down and grabbed his cock through the loose board shorts.

"Do you still think it's about this?" She squeezed his shaft, feeling the limp rod twitch slightly in her fingers. "When you learn, it will make sex for you amazing, much more amazing."

Daryl was frozen, he turned his head toward me, only a few feet away. His eyes looking down at the tiled counter, he spoke

"It's not?" His voice shaking.

"No, silly boy." Kat took his hand and pressed his trembling fingers into her clit. "It's about this." Her head fell back and words got breathy. "My husband wants to see me get excited, he wants to see how much pleasure I can get, and in turn that pleasures him"

Daryl's fingers began rubbing the swollen button. Kat's hand massaged his forearm as he did, her other hand slipping down his pants and pulling out his limp cock.

"The more pleasure I get, the more excited he gets..." She squeaked. "Oh yea." She bit the side of her upper lip.

Daryl slid a finger into her wetness, sinking it up to the first knuckle; her hips began to rotate, as her toes pressed into the rung of the chair. Daryl's palm and fingers, now glistening wet, rubbed her swollen clit and sank deep inside her. Kat moaned in pleasure.

"Tell me more." He begged.

"In turn, when he watches me," She squeaked. "It makes my orgasms more intense, knowing I'm exciting him."

I watched Daryl's fingers flutter inside my wife, building her up. Her breasts were now firm, a reddish tan, with thick nipple darting out. Daryl bent over taking them in his mouth.

I reached down, putting a finger on the burgundy button, lying on the counter. Daryl followed me with his eyes. I depressed the round button, holding for a few seconds. Kat let out a shriek, a long stream of fluid running from between her legs, coating Daryl's hand. Her head popped up, eyes wide.

"Do you see now?" Kat told him, looking down at his rock hard cock in her hand.

"Yes." he answered, spinning her around, knocking over the chair her foot was on and bending her over the counter.

"You do!" Kat's fingers clinched the edge of tile, knuckles straining.

Pulling her suit down to mid thigh, Daryl lowered his bulbous ruby head, pressing it into her wetness. Kat gasp as he leaned forward and it vanished inside her. With his balls tight against her thighs, he reached around, and began flicking her clit with one hand and pulling her large nipple with the other. Kat looked me in the eyes, her face a mask of pleasure: eyes half shut and mouth fully open.

Kat's body exploded inside, almost immediately tightening and twitching. The tiny hairs on her arms raised. Daryl held his cock deep, doing firm flicks with his finger on her swollen clit.

"Oh fuck." Kat screeched, lowering her head and pushing her ass back into Daryl, getting him as deep as she could. Her body shook underneath him, then settled down.

Head down and muscles flexed, Daryl pulled his arms back and held her soft hips. Rearing back he plunged into her, pushing her forward and jolting her breasts, sending a ripple down her thighs. Daryl's face became a mask of concentration as he began his assault on her pink puffy lips. Each penetrating blow, shaking Kat. Her knuckles turned white as each thrust forced the thick air from her lungs, ending in a low gasp.

It became apparent that this would take awhile as Daryl's pace sped up, and eyes narrowed. Sweat began to form on his chest and back, dripping in long clear beads down his body. His grunts increased along with his motion. Kat was taking his cock, and still surging back into him, but her face started to change, distorting from pleasure to wincing pain.

Mouth turned down and eyes open, Kat's head popped up, hair flipping around. Reaching back with one arm, she grabbed Daryl's ass, stopping him mid thrust. Both panting, she held him there, catching her breath. She stood up in front of him, his stiff cock popping out and bobbing behind her worn body. Eyes wide and face shocked, Daryl stood motionless.

Kat turned to face him. Her hand came up, finger tips lightly caressing the back of his neck. Bending, her other fingers wrapped around the stiff shaft. Kat pressed her lips against his ear, whispering breathy words, she stroked his cock between the two of them. Her elbow bending and arm jerking in quick succession, her hand moved up and down his thick cock, sticky fingers brushing the thin skin.

"You like this?" She teased. "You ready to cum?"

Daryl seized her ass, squeezing her cheeks and spreading them apart. Kat's suit stretched tight between her thighs, as his finger gripped her. The motion of her hand increased to an almost blinding speed, making her knuckles a blur on his meaty shaft.

Daryl tensed and jerked forward, a long stream of white fluid erupting from the open tip, spraying all over the underside of Kat's breasts. She continued her torrid pace as more shot out, an unending flow of the sticky mess.

"Yessss, you are." She hissed, not slowing down.

Daryl's cock was now bright red, its tip a deep purple. His mouth opened, forming a large circle, lips stretched; he grunted and bend over. Kat reached down and squeezed his balls, helping the juice inside him to spit out. Long ropes dripped from her nipples and her stomach was glistening. Kat's hand slowed to a crawl, fingers sparkling, as she oozed everything out of him and down his shaft.

"Mmmm" Kat whispered into his ear. "Very nice." Her fist stopped at the base of his cock.

Kat pushed off his chest and spun around on her toes, facing me, a smirk on her lips. Her breasts and abdomen were covered in Daryl's shiny goo. She pulled her shorts up, a long dangling string of cum swaying from her nipple dropped to the floor at her feet.

"Pick up the chair." She told Daryl, as she left for the bedroom, his red hand prints impressed on her ass. "My job here is done."

Daryl bent over and lifted his shorts up, which had fallen to the floor, then picked up the chair, placing it back under the counter.

"She's amazing." He said, looking toward the bedroom.

"Yes she is." I agreed.

Daryl hurried out the sliding glass door, leaving me standing in the kitchen alone, fully erect. What I had just witnessed must have been the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I glance over to the bedroom door, then back to the sliding glass door. I was all alone again, and horny.

12