Burgundy Button - Act 16

Story Info
Act 16: Cave of Wonders.
6.9k words
4.34
4.3k
10
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 16: CAVE OF WONDERS

Fueled by crazy surreal dreams, the night saw me tossing and turning. I slept, but not as well as I'd have liked after hiking the day before and going on another hike today. In one of the dreams, Kat had been mad at me for something that I couldn't figure out and as dreams go, I couldn't find the right words to get the reason out of her. Awaking in a snap, popping my eyes open, I found myself alone in bed, wrinkled sheets pulled off the corners and thrashed around.

I put my shorts on and went out to the living room, rubbing my eyes. Kat was in the kitchen, eating some of Lupe's food at the island, standing on the tiled floor, naked. She looked up at me, then back at the red sauced meat on the plate, chewing loudly.

"When do we leave?" I asked, staring at the full pot of coffee.

"Not sure." She mumbled through the meat in her mouth.

We stood in silence. She must have just gotten up also, her frazzled, twisting hair looked like it just came off the pillow.

"You must have been dreaming last night." She told me, putting her plate in the sink and rinsing it off.

"Yea, crazy. Did it keep you up?" I poured a hot coffee and sipped, burning my lip. "Ouch."

"Not really." She shrugged. "Just woke me up a couple of time. I need a shower."

"Alright," I answered. "sorry about that."

"You know, you talk in your sleep...right?" Kat smiled and winked at me as she entered the bathroom.

The shower had been turned off for some time, while I rested on the sofa, deep in thought. I needed to go to the bathroom, then take a shower. Kat was still in the large bathroom, standing in front of the mirror, brushing her teeth. I walked by her almost naked body, snapping the lace string that hugged her hips and ran down the crack of her tan, bubbly ass.

"Still wearing it huh?" I said, entering the toilet room, leaving the door open.

"You haven't taken it off me yet." Her grumbled words came through a mouth full of toothbrush.

"Maybe today." I mused, finishing my pee.

"We'll see." She glanced over at me, head nodding, then spit the toothpaste from her mouth.

The cool shower was a relief from the hot, dry air. I let the water rinse away all my uncertainty, washing it to the floor and circling it down the drain. Kat came in, as I was drying off, dressed in some loose running shorts and a pink tank top that hugged her breasts, squeezing them together. Her hair was pulled back into a tight pony, that stretched the skin on her face back, narrowing her dark eyes.

"No word yet?" I mused, while I shaved.

"Nope." She nodded, standing shoulder to shoulder with me, inspecting herself in the mirror.

The afternoon was approaching quickly, and I knew that Kat would soon decide to stay if they didn't show up at any moment. It really didn't matter to me either way, the hike would be nice, but I could also go for cold beer at the bar. Kat strutted out of the bathroom, her long tan legs gliding. The green hiking boots she was wearing stark against her brown legs.

"They're here" She announced, as she entered the living room.

"Bout time." I yelled back, hopefully loud enough for the boys to hear.

When I came out of the bathroom the two Daryl's were standing together, holding a backpack, big Daryl zipping it up.

"Check this out." Small Daryl's high gravelly voice was directed toward me. He yarded the backpack from big Daryl and tossed it to me.

It was unexpectedly heavy, and I almost dropped it, but I could feel it slosh around.

"What have we here?" I chirped, but knowing exactly what I was holding.

"Well, you have been giving us drinks since you arrived, so we thought we would return the favor." Sam piped in, a big smile on his face and his black curly hair hanging down, shadowing his narrow cheekbones.

"That doesn't surprise me a bit." Kat pushed my shoulder, half-joking, half-serious. "Hope we make it back."

We made it about fifty feet up the beach, toward the trail head before the bottle was opened and everyone shared in a drink. To my surprise, Kat pulled back a tug on the whisky, even though that wasn't really her thing.

Maybe it was just me, but I was hypersensitive about our situation. It didn't seem as though Sam or Big Daryl knew what had been happening between Kat and Daryl. I was looking for little hints, or gestures between the boys, but they never came. It looked as though Daryl had kept the secret, although I didn't expect him to at his age. I put my hand in the pocket of my shorts and traced the round, burgundy button with my pointer finger, then gulped down a little more whisky.

We followed the boys, as they chatted and pushed each other around up the beach, little Daryl shooting looks back at us as we walked. He looked small next to the other Daryl, but his broad shoulders and wide back was proof enough that he wasn't little at all. I caught up with them and put a hand on Sam and big Darryl's shoulders, slowing them down a bit.

"Right here, I think." I slapped big Daryl on the back, causing him to jump and turn. He jerked away, his belly shaking.

None of us where wearing shirts, it was too hot and humid, they would have been soaked already. The four of us stopped and waited for Kat to catch up, eyeing the trail head, where the dark green plants parted.

"Well, are we going or not?" Kat unzipped the backpack small Daryl was wearing and pulled out the bottle.

She threw back a long swallow, wiping her mouth with her arm while she shivered, then passed it around. We all drank. Pulling the remote out to the edge of my pocket, I gave little Daryl a knowing glance, then slipped it back in. His eyes darted over to Kat, who was looking at the trail, surveying it, then shook his head at me. I pressed the button, and dropped it back to the bottom of my cargo pocket. Kat didn't move, didn't even react. Maybe she was expecting it.

"How long are you guys here for?" Sam voiced, as we entered the trail single file, the only way we could.

"Few days after you." Kat responded almost immediately, she was leading the group.

"I didn't know they had flights then." Sam continued, walking directly behind her, his eyes on her ass, as it swung back and forth. Kat's shorts were so high, he could see the crease her ass made over the back of her thighs.

"Well I guess they do." Kat started to pick up the pace, like she wanted to get there.

"I vote we head back to the beach and drink." Small Daryl's voice grumbled in.

"Do you smoke?" Kat stopped and flipped around, cocking her head to the right. Sam almost ran into her, his mouth level with her pointy nipples. Daryl's raspy, smoker-esque voice, was something we never brought up, but for sure thought about.

"No, had some lung problems when I was baby." Daryl shot back. "Talked this way my whole life." He seemed to make his voice deeper and raspier.

"Hmmm." Kat went back to her quick pace and the trail climbed up, getting steeper with each step.

As the hike wound up the hill, the three boys started lagging behind, sweating. It became apparent that none of them hiked very often; big Daryl was even starting to breath heavy. I passed them to catch up with Kat, who was beginning to gain distance on us. when we came upon a clearing and the ground leveled out, we sat and waited.

"I guess they don't hike much." Kat laughed, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"Maybe I could inspire them to move faster." I put my hand in my pocket and pressed the burgundy button.

Kat jumped off the rotting stump she was sitting on, and grinned.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." She stated, glaring at me with her devious eyes.

I pressed the button again, causing her to twitch. "Don't I?"

"What are these?" Kat put her hand on a small tree, that almost looked like a plant.

We were resting by another clearing, like the one I had seen with Selena, with rows of trees, only these had little ripe berries on them, or what looked like berries.

"I don't know, but they are obviously planted here by someone." I pointed to the straight rows of green trees that covered the small clearing.

"Seems like an odd place to have a garden." Kat looked up at the towering brown trees that stood above and around them. "They won't get much sun."

"Beats me." As I spoke, the three boys ambled up to us, out of breath.

Big Daryl pulled the bottle out of the backpack, passing it around again. They were all in shape, but the glistening of their bodies was a telltale sign of how much cardiovascular work they had done, their taut faces now red. We rested for a few minutes, everyone finding a place to sit or something to lean against.

"What's this?" Sam scooped something off the ground, it's gold shiny surface flickered in the sun.

"We were just wondering the same..." I cut my sentence off, seeing the bullet casing in his hand. "We should go." I finished.

I led the way at an even faster pace than Kat had been going. We passed several more clearings, but I never slowed, much to the dismay of our friends, who were complaining the whole time. The bushes began to close in on us as the trail narrowed, branches stinging our faces. When the path finally opened up, we were standing in front of a large rock cliff, staring up at it. Bushes and branches of trees camouflaging the rock that had a gaping mouth opening up into the side of the mountain. We weaved our way through the boulders and into the darkness, which immediately enveloped us.

"Wow!" Big Daryl bellowed, his boots slipping off a small rock. "It's enormous."

"It's amazing!" Little Daryl said, his voice echoing through the cave.

"Like Indiana Jones." Sam squeaked.

The sound of water dripping onto rock, high pitched and constant, from far within, rang in our ears, as Slivers of light from above, guided us inward. The ground was made of stone and mud, it was hard to distinguish between the two. I hung back behind the group, as they weaved their way through the boulders, tying to keep track of where we were going, should the path split. Sam, whose dark skin made him hard to see, and big Daryl led, while Kat stayed close to their friend. Progress was slow and our vision diminished.

Putting my hand in my pocket, I pressed the burgundy button, holding it down. Kat yelped, looking back at me with glaring eyes, small shards of light reflecting off of them. Daryl, knowing what I was doing, placed his hand on the back of her thigh, running his fingers up under her shorts. Kat swatted it away as we crept deeper. I pressed it again, causing her to stop, her breath picking up. I could see a hint of nipple now stretching out of the cotton material. Daryl put his hand back on her thigh, sliding it up and slipping a finger in between her wet folds, making her gasp. This time she didn't brush his hand away.

"Check this out!" Sam's shrill voice echoed off the walls in front of us.

"Woah." Big Daryl's voice followed.

When I reached them, they were standing in a large cavern off the side of the path we were walking on. Daryl was drinking from the bottle of whisky, which he must have held on to after the last break. He dropped it down to his side, fingers clenching the neck of the bottle, eyes looking up.

What little light there was, reflected off a small lake that had formed in the center of the cavern, it's great rounded ceiling of jagged rocks spread out above us. Large, funnel like, stone spirals reached down, dripping water onto the calcium deposits that sprang upward from the lake, trying desperately to connect to them. The water was placid, except for the occasional ripple when a falling drop would miss its target. The room shimmied as shadows danced off the walls, like they were alive.

"What are they? Stalagmites." Big Daryl asked, handing me the bottle.

"No, stupid," Sam's voice cut him off. "stalactites, they come from the ceiling. Stalagmites come from the floor. They are usually made by stalactites." He corrected the big guy, while pointing to the smooth spirals that rose from the lake.

"It's beautiful" I said, looking behind me, not seeing Kat or Daryl.

"It's warm." Sam had walked out into the lake, calf deep and was running his fingers up and down one of the stone spirals that came up from the floor. "So smooth."

Sitting down on a flat rock that overlooked the water, I drank more whisky. The cave looked like a giant mouth that was about to close down on us, gobbling us up with its stone teeth. The air was warmer than I had expected, but still cooler than outside the cave.

My thoughts drifted back to the funny trees that lined up in the fields and the bullet casing that Sam had found. Hunters maybe? The small berries must be edible, or why plant them. Was somebody protecting their crop? Kat was correct, it wasn't a place you would normally grow food, cut out of the middle of a dense forest, too much work taking down all those trees for some berries. A chill ran down my spine, but the whisky continued warmed my stomach. Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I panned around to find myself alone in the cavern. The air had become still and quiet.

I left my thoughts in the cavern and walked up the corridor of the cave. I could see Big Daryl and Sam ahead, looking into another room that shot off the opposite side of the path, both staring, mouths and eyes wide. As I approached them, Sam's head cranked over toward me.

"You don't want to see this." He whispered, his voice lower than usual and fear in his eyes.

"Yea, you really don't." Big Daryl said, the same fear in his eyes.

I heard the faint chirps as I reached them. For a moment, my eyes couldn't focus, then my pupils widened, letting in what little light they could manage.

Kat was on her hands and knees, the stone biting her skin. Her shorts were pulled down around her thighs and her shirt was scrunched up under her armpits, breast hanging down, like stalactites, or was it stalagmites. Daryl was behind Kat, between her boots, his face mashed into her ass, tongue deep into her folds and nose pressed against her wrinkled asshole. His fingers gripped her cheeks, spreading them wide. Her hair swept down her face and rested in a puddle on the floor below her. Open mouthed she moaned.

Sam and big Daryl both eyed me, waiting for a reaction; I could feel their tension squeezing the air around me. I stepped closer, for better view, then turned my eyes to them, a sly smirk forming on my lips.

"You..." Sam couldn't finish.

"You're not angry?" Big Daryl said, his voice riddled in shock.

"I'm not sure he's going to be enough for her." I looked at big Daryl, raising my eyebrows. "He hasn't been before." I looked at Sam, then back at my wife, who was now rocking back into Daryl's face.

Big Daryl grabbed the bottle from me, taking a long, slow swig then handed it back. He rushed over to the two on the ground, like a kid entering a toy store, standing over them. Untying his shorts, he let them fall to the ground around his ankles. His enormous hand started stroking his cock as he watched. Kat, seeing his reflection mirrored in the water below her, looked up at him.

"Are...are...are you sure?" Sam stuttered, hands shaking.

"You can just watch if you like." My eyes narrowed, like it was me who couldn't figure HIM out.

Sam grabbed the bottle from me, downing a small bit of whisky, and shivering. He slunk over to the others, eyes darting back at me every few seconds. Standing on the opposite side of Kat, he unbuttoned his shorts, slowly pulling down the zipper.

Daryl's head popped up from Kat's ass, face slimy. He pulled his shorts down to his red knees, releasing his cock. Kat threw her head back, hair fanning down her muscular back and a long stream of water flipping over her onto Daryl's chest. He lowered his cock, it's skin stretched tight and screaming, then shoved it into Kat, causing her to lurch forward with a grunt. His hands, fingers spread, slid down her body until they covered her swollen breasts. She screeched again, when he pulled her up to her knees and tweaked her nipples between his fingers. Kat eyes were now level with two cocks.

"Oh god." Kat yelled, her words bouncing off the walls and echoing down the cave.

She reached out with both hands, taking hold of the two stiff shafts in front of her face, one hand barely able to wrap around the hard pole and the other almost making it disappear within its fist. Behind her, Daryl started pumping his cock deep inside her, his ass clinching up with each thrust. Kat's body jerked and breasts bounced under his control.

Mouth open and eyes rolled back, she stroked the steel cocks in her hands. Lowering her head, she placed the tip of big Daryl's bulbous head in her open mouth; the circumference stretching her lips wide. She stroked Sam's thin shaft a few times then turned her head and sank his cock all the way into her mouth, lips pressing against his lower abdomen. Her cheeks sucked in as she swallowed him whole. Continuing to stoke big Daryl's enormous cock and as little Daryl jammed his hard shaft into her, she slurped up the fluid flowing from Sam's tip, its secretions running down her throat and into her belly.

Pulling her mouth from Sam's cock with a pop, she turned her head, eyes on the other ruby helmet. Sam grunted, letting loose a long stream of thick white sauce that coated the side of her face. Wrapping her lips around the large cock and sucking with everything she had, her fist pounded down on the smaller shaft as it unleashed a continuous flow of sticky goo. It was unreal, the amount that Sam had in him and it turned Kat's face into a white shiny mess. Just as she whipped her head around to see the end of Sam's heavy flow, big Daryl's balls tightened up and he started spraying the other side of her face. Large, thick globs pulsed into her eyes, nose and hair. Small Daryl grabbed her hips and forced his cock as deep as it would go, letting out a loud high pitched groan. Kat placed the cocks in her saturated hands on her face and stroked them with full force as the long shaft inside her let loose, filling her up.

"Oh fuck." She yelled, as the warm fluid began running down her thighs.

Pulling down on Kat's breasts, as he bulldozed up into her, Daryl unloaded the last of his thick cum into her, until he slowed to a stop, panting. He fell back onto his heels, cock sliding out from between Kat's wet folds.

Holding big Daryl's cock by the base, Kat rolled down onto her back and shot her legs in the air, kicking her shorts down to her ankles, twisting one boot out of them and pulling his large body down on top of her. She stoked the steel shaft that would not go down, and aligned it between her open legs. Her feet stretched up into the air and kicked, shorts flipping off her boot, she grasp his ass and pulled until their wet crotches met.

Her neck arched up and she screamed out. Kat's legs began kicking, violently moving back and forth almost bouncing both of them off the ground. Big Daryl's cock stretched her out, then his hips pulled back until he was almost out of her. He plunged back into her, sliding her over the mud and rock. Kat wrapped her arms around his shoulders, fingers pinching his skin, making white indentations in it.

"Oh fuck, I'm cuming!" She shrieked, her head slamming back onto the slick rock.

Kat shook underneath the massive body that covered her. Big Daryl lifted her off the ground then slammed her back into the hard, wet mud. Kat's muscles relaxed and she fell from him as his thick cock still drove into her. Body shaking and breast jerking side to side, she watched as his muscles tightened up.

The big guy grunted, pulling his cock from her, sending a long stream up her stomach and coating her shaking breasts. Kat took hold of the weapon and stroked it, her arm and hand moving at blinding speeds. More slick sauce flowed from the open tip, splattering the underside of her breast and running down her sides, long white ropes stretching down onto the rock and mud.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12