Burgundy Button - Act 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum dripped from Kat's face and chest. Her hair was matted and thick with white and clear liquid. When the final drops leaked from the cock in her hand, she placed it on her stomach and rested her head on the rock beneath her.

"That's enough." She said in a breathy voice.

Big Daryl pulled himself up off of her, his muscles bulging and large belly a splotchy red. Kat sat up, wiping her eyes. She looked over at me, and nodded. My cock was stiff, making my shorts uncomfortable. Looking over, she saw Sam standing above her, his fist tightly gripping the base of his hard cock.

"Oh, I see you're not finished yet huh?" She winked at him.

Rising to her knees, she took hold of his rod and stroked it a few times, then looked him in the eyes.

"You want to cum in my mouth?" She whispered.

Sam pushed his hips forward and Kat opened her mouth, letting it slid all the way in. He weaved his fingers through her sticky hair and began gently pumping his cock into her. Kat closed her lips around the shaft as it throbbed inside her moist mouth, her lips and teeth skimming along its veiny surface, the salty taste making her wince. A few strokes later, Sam whined and burst inside her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out, and throat swelled as she swallowed his offering, a small clear ooze bubbled down her chin. Kat continued to suck, her lips pressed tight against his abdomen and tongue licking around the shaft in her mouth. Dropping his head back, Sam jerked, mouth open and eyes squinting, then his body quivered. Kat sucked off him, letting the limp cock fall from her lips, skin shiny and clean. She stood up in front of Sam, picking up her wet shorts then looking down on him.

"I think you're finished." She said, pulling her shorts up her long legs.

Walking over to me, and with all eyes on her, she pulled her wrinkled shirt over her head, stretching her arm out and pulling the garment through her long sticky black hair.

"Hold on to this." She muttered.

I stuffed the shirt in my other back pocket, next to my shirt.

"Will do." I answered, shooting her a smile and wink.

She had been correct. I didn't know what I was getting into, and she had pushed our little game even further. I knew I was reaching the point of no return, but I was driven to push further, to see what might happen.

We made our way deeper into the cave, passing smaller caverns, but keeping to the main path. Thin beams of light slipped through little holes in the high ceiling, guiding us. No one spoke of what happened, but it was on everybody's mind.

Stopping a few times to drink and ponder over the amazing sights, all eyes either stayed on or frequently glanced over to Kat, whose nipples stayed constantly hard and breasts remained swollen and tight, in the cool air. Her hair, strands stuck to the side of her face, was stiff and didn't flow as it usually did, and her body shimmered in the faint light.

Kat acted so natural in this environment, half naked and in control, I truly expect she enjoyed it and was making the most of it. She would surly tell me in the future, as we lay in bed, whispering these stories to each other, and turning each other on.

We paused in one of the larger, off shooting caves and drank whisky. Kat sat on a rock mass, under an opening in the ceiling, the dim light shinning like a razor down her breasts, making her hard pink nipples gleam. Her legs hung from the flat rock, swinging and her whole body and face glimmered whenever the sun sparked off it.

"I think this comes out up ahead," Sam spoke up. "If I remember right."

"You've been here." I questioned him.

"No." He returned. "I was talking with some locals. They said the cave went straight through. If I remember right. And it does seem to be getting a little lighter." He pointed toward the light up ahead.

"Can you hear that?" Little Daryl said, tilting his head, and we all noticed the low roar from beyond, that seemed to have gradually snuck up on us.

"Yea, it's an underground river." Sam responded, eyes narrow.

Big Daryl rose from the stalagmite he was leaning against, moving in front of Kat. Without a word or even a pause, he dropped his shorts. Kat breathed in, taking the cock in front of her into her hand, sliding her palm up and down until it rose before her. Her mouth fell open and she bent over, lips pursed around the tip, sucking the clear fluid from it.

"You're so fucking hot." Big Daryl spat out, his hands reaching for the elastic waist band of her shorts.

"You gonna fuck me again?" Kat mused after pulling the thick cock from her mouth, the corners of her lips turned up in a wicked smile.

Muscles tense, he yanked the shorts out from underneath her ass, letting them drop to her feet; he tugged them over her boots and they fell in a heap onto the stone floor.

Daryl, Sam and I stepped closer to each other, in a half circle, eyes locked on them. Big Daryl towered over Kat, his broad muscular back almost blocking our view. Bending his knees slightly, he raised Kat's legs and she lowered his cock. Pressing his hips forward, Big Daryl submerged his meaty shaft into Kat with a grunt. She gasp, wrapping her arms around his neck and squeezing him. Thighs burning, he lifted her up, so she was impaled on him, his round belly pressed against her tight stomach and her breasts squished against his big chest. With his hand gripping her ass, he began to spring up and down. Kat's legs, sticking out from his large arms, became stiff, and her boots bounced behind him. He was carrying Kat, his cock deep inside her. Turning toward us, he continued to jolt, each lurch sinking him further inside her, each forceful little thrust jarring the thin air from her lungs.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh." Kat squealed in quick successions as she jerked up and down on his rock hard cock.

His fingers gripping and spreading her ass cheeks, we could see where his thick shaft entered her and how it stretched her open. Kat's grunts grew louder, careening off the walls and down the long hallway of the cave. Every muscle in Big Daryl's arms, back and shoulders strained as he fought to impale her on his cock. His face a mask of focus and lust, he jolted her about, Kat's head hanging back and stiff hair flipping around behind her.

The passion spread throughout her, stirring her insides and sparking a fire. Laying her head on his tense shoulder, her body began to quiver. As the storm grew, so to her body tensed, the shaft stretching her, its hard skin in her tight, deep cavern. A clear sheen drained from her, covering his hard balls and inner thighs. Kat squeezed the back of his neck, breathing into his ear.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes." She gasp, feeling his veins rubbing her thin walls and massaging her swollen clit, as they pulsed by.

With renewed vigor, Big Daryl rose up onto his toes then dropped down; Kat screeched. He let out a deep howl and did it again. Both bodies began to shake. His balls tightened and cock swelled inside her. Raising up and dropping her with a jolt, his full balls burst out, spraying her insides. Kat's hips tilted into his and her legs wrapped tightly around the backs of his thighs, toes of her boots pointing to the ground. Throbbing, his balls emptied into her. Kat hung off of him, mouth open and eyes shut.

Big Daryl, turning their bodies back around, lowered Kat to the flat rock. She fell back on her elbows, breasts heaving, lungs fighting for air and head hanging back. Pulling out from inside her, and letting his cock fall to his legs, he looked down on her.

"Now you've had enough." Big Daryl said, pulling his shorts up under his belly and walking back to lean against the rock, a gleam in his eyes.

"Have I?" Kat's head popped up.

"Uh oh." I whispered, the two boys beside me rotating their heads in my direction, mouths still open and shorts tented.

Kat composed herself, sitting up. Pressing her palms into the rock, she hopped up, standing naked in front of us, save her boots. Strutting over to Sam, her knees slightly bowed, she grabbed the hem of his shorts and tugged him to the flat rock. Her fingers nimbly unbuttoned them and she yanked them and his tight white underwear down to his ankles; his shaft sprang out, pointing to the ceiling.

Whipping around, she bent over, pressing her palms against the cold surface of the rock she had been sitting on and her soft ass into his cock.

Sam froze, his eyes wide and arms hanging at his sides. It was like he didn't know what to do. Kat began rubbing her ass on his shaft and moaning. His hands raised, fingers gripping her hips, and his big round eyes now locked on her ass, as it massaged him. Kat flung her head around, locking her eyes on his.

"Well!" She exclaimed. "Are you going to fuck me or what?"

Sam's long black curly hair covered his shocked face. He raised his head, and lowered his cock.

"Oh yes." Kat groaned.

Pressing the tip against her folds, he moved his hips forward, sliding his cock inside her. He held it there for a moment, then, as if he just realized what to do, started ramming into her, going from nothing to overdrive in a moment.

Kat howled, hair hanging down onto the rock around her face , then began shrieking. I stepped back, watching big Daryl. She was proving to him that she indeed had not had enough, that she needed more. It was our game we played, that she was now playing with him. A smile formed on my lips, as I watched her overreact to Sam, her voice bounding off the stone walls of the cave surrounding us. It almost worked.

Sam stiffened up, forcing his hips into her ass, he held himself there. He grunted and twitched, body lurching down.

"Ohhhhhhh." He moaned, spilling his liquid into her. He may have been quick, but he was young and had already built up a large supply of his juice. The white frothy mixture flowed down Kat's inner thighs, making them sparkle and glisten.

Sam slowed to a stop, still bent over Kat. He pulled his hips back and quivered as he slid out. Kat was breathing heavy, but more from the overacting, than anything else.

"I'm done." Sam said meekly, backing away in small steps, his shorts still around his ankles.

Big Daryl nodded at Kat, and winked. He had won, this round.

"I'm not." Kat spat out, raising up off the rock. She pointed to little Daryl, then turned back around, and bent over, ass wet and sparkling.

Big Daryl's lips turned down in a frown, as his friend of the same name moved behind Kat, knowing exactly what to do. His shorts were untied and halfway down his legs, before he even reached her.

Kat also knew what she was doing. She saved little Daryl for last, hoping that he would show big Daryl everything she had taught him. He did not disappoint.

Daryl slowly slid his cock into her saturated folds, while skimming his fingers up her body, taking hold of her breasts, then pausing for a moment, deep inside her. The cave was silent, just the occasional drip of water from the ceiling above, as we all watched and waited. Daryl was pinching as twisting Kat's erect nipples. The muscles in his back and arms tensed and he raised her up in front of him. He turned Kat so they were facing Big Daryl, his hands covering her breasts, squeezing, and his cock inside her, hips tight to her ass. Sliding one hand down her stomach, he pressed two fingers into her swollen clit, circling them on the plump button.

"OH!" Kat breathed, raising her arms around his neck and stretching her breast up. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

The small tingle she felt in her groin grew, swirling around and gaining momentum. Daryl's ass shook, as he made short quick nudges up, and his fingers quickened their pace around her clit. His other hand squeezed the underside of her breasts, her nipple lodged between the tips of two fingers. Kat yelped as little explosions fired off inside her. She clinched down on the back of his neck, and her hips swayed.

"Oh god yes!" She mouthed, eyes now slivers.

The raging storm shot up through her, engulfing her, firecrackers now going off throughout her whole body. She gripped his forearm, knuckles white and let out a long moan that wrapped around us like a blanket swallowing us up. Her body shook and seized, head tossing back and forth on his shoulder and long sticky black hair covering her face and open mouth.

Daryl shoved her forward, so Kat was bent over in front of him, body hanging and fingers grasping for the rocky floor they stood upon. Her breasts, swollen and red, hung toward the ground, jostling around. He began propelling himself into her, jarring her ass, it rippled with each impact. He was holding Kat up by the crease in her hips and plunging into her, grunting. Kat shrieked, this time for real, as he forced the air from her lungs. Kat's face became a deep ruby, the blood rushing into it.

Kat's orgasm sent Daryl into a frenzied madness, causing him to slam into her. His biceps taut, each strike into her would drive her forward, and he would yank her back sinking his cock deeper. He let out a gravely gasp and pulled her all the way onto his cock as it discharged into her, gushing out and flowing down her legs. Holding there, both moaning, he bumped her again, spewing out more, Kat's inner thighs now glowing in the soft light.

He held his thick cock inside her and she steadied her fingertips on the floor below. Twitching, it began to soften within Kat, letting out a quiet flutter of air from around its slick skin.

Daryl slid his glistening wet cock from her swollen pink folds, letting it drop to his thigh, a string of cum dangling off the tip. Big Daryl's mouth hung open as Kat stood bend over in front of him, panting. I looked over at Sam, who was still watching, pants around his ankles and cock once again hard in his hand.

Without hesitation, he jumped in front of Little Daryl, pushing him out of the way. Raising up on his toes he sunk his shaft into Kat. She waited, gripping the floor, while he bumped into her for a few moments, then unloaded his thin stream within her worn out body.

Backing up, he scooped up his shorts from his ankles and buttoned them. Kat stayed bent over in front of us, catching her breath, then raised herself up. She pushed her sticky hair back behind her ears and looked around.

"Are we going to finish this hike or what?" She said calmly. "I'm famished."

The three boys walked ahead of us, whispering and laughing, shoving each other in mock fighting and looking back at us every so often. By this time, all the little caverns that were off the main cave, looked the same, losing some of their splendor. A few trails diverted off the main path, but we chose not to follow them, for fear of getting lost. We crossed a small river, that rushed down toward the ocean, it's frothy clear water cold on our feet. The cave became lighter.

"So," I looked down at Kat walking beside me. "How was it?"

"Pretty intense." She answered, her voice firm. "But good."

"Just good?" I mused.

"Yes Colins, it was amazing." She stopped, grabbing my bicep. "And you?"

I placed her hand on my hard cock. "What do you think?"

"I knew you would enjoy it." She smugly said, starting to walk again.

The cave opened up to the green forest and a small trail. I pulled Kat's shirt from my back pocket and gave it to her. We followed the trail until it crossed a dirt road that led back to the village. Everyone was hungry, so we stopped at the first restaurant we came upon, a large house that had multiple small tables. We pushed a couple together and ate. The food wasn't as tasty as in town, but we all scarfed it down, ordering seconds.

By the time we reached the cottage, the sun was beginning to wane in the sky, its blinding light blazing a yellow path across the ocean. We separated from the boys, who had to go pack for their flight back.

"You want to go to the bar?" I asked Kat, who had taken off her boots and was stretching her toes out.

"I don't think so." She said. "Let's stay home tonight."

"I think you made their vacation." I opened a beer, looking out onto the beach.

"I may have." Kat sounded vague and uncertain. "It'll give them something to talk about."

"It will give us something to talk about." I shot back.

I looked back at Kat who was now standing in her black thong swim trunks and no shirt. She was mixing a margarita.

"I suppose it will." She started the blender, drowning out the last couple words.

Looking out at the bright sun as it started to disappear into the ocean, Kat came up behind me, wrapping her arms around me, pressing her breasts into my back and hugging me. She rested her chin on my shoulder and watched with me as the brilliant orange and yellow colors sparkled off the rippling water and sank into darkness.

"I'll never get tired of that." She spoke softly into my ear. "And I'll never get tired of you."

"I know." I returned, holding her arms. "What was it like?" I continued. "Having all those young guys lust after you?"

"Kind of cool." She smiled and laughed a little under her breath. "Made me feel young again."

"You deserve that." I turned away from the darkening night sky. "It was wonderful for me too." The fact that Kat was in her mid thirties, her answer seemed odd, but I never questions how she felt, even when she said she was old. To me, she was just an old soul, in a young beautiful body.

"Thank you." She mumbled, the side of her face resting on my chest.

I pressed my fingers into her fleshy hips, under the band of her thong and pulled the lace out, letting it snap back on her hip.

"I like this" I told her.

She slipped her hand into my pocket and traced the burgundy button with the tip of her finger.

"Me too." She smiled.

12