Burgundy Button - Act 17

Story Info
Act 17: A Matter of Size.
4.1k words
4.15
6.1k
7
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

CHAPTER 17: A MATTER OF SIZE

Kat showered, cleaning the sticky mess off her body, and put on a pair of loose green silk shorts. I showered, trying to wash away the lust that surged inside me. Neither of us wore a shirt, Kat was becoming accustom to it.

I wasn't about to break my deal with Kat; I would leave the lace string with the tiny, soft plastic piece pressed against her clit, and remain in control of the burgundy button. I wanted her to take it off, to be the first to give in, that was our true game.

I scrubbed my teeth, spitting away the alcohol, which I would only put back in shortly. Out in the living room, Kat was sitting on the couch with a book, her long legs propped up, knees together and feet flat on the cushions. The soft light of the room seemed hazy. I opened a beer, tossing the cap into the garbage.

"What are you reading?" I asked, leaning on the counter.

"Black holes and baby universes." She didn't look up from the page.

"You've read that one before?" I sipped my beer.

"Yes, a few times." Her foot tapped on the cushion, like I was bothering her.

"Sure you don't want to go out tonight?" I persisted.

"Not really," Kat set the book on her stomach, and looked up at me. "you can if you like." She gave me a forced smile.

"I don't know," I shrugged, looking down. "not without you. Maybe I'll see what the boys are doing." I glanced up, seeing if I'd get a reaction.

"Ok." She returned, without emotion, then went back to reading her book and sipping her margarita.

I paced around the kitchen for awhile, bored, before finding myself at the window, looking out upon the great ocean, It always brought peace. Kat finally finished her drink, and started making another one, the blender whirling about and crushing the ice.

"Hello?" Daryl's raspy voice yelled over the noise.

"Come in." Kat yelled back, before stopping the blender.

"Do you mind if we come in?" He said, not hearing Kat.

"Yes, please." Kat turned toward Daryl, who was standing just inside the door.

Daryl, Sam and big Daryl all ambled in and came up to the kitchen island with drinks in their hands.

"Hey guys, all packed?" I eyed all three of them, who were staring at Kat, shirtless.

"We are." Daryl said. "And ready to go for tomorrow."

"Thanks for a great day." Sam broke in, eyes down.

"Yea, we just wanted to say thank you." Big Daryl's deep voice boomed.

"No worries." I assured them, but knew they mostly meant it for Kat.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Kat questioned, turning and leaning on the counter.

"We were going to ask you two the same question." Little Daryl replied, his eyes now going back and forth between the two of us.

"We hadn't decided that." Kat quickly said. "You are welcome to hang out here for awhile."

Once we all settled in and the conversations began, I leaned back onto the corner of the counter and watched, adding a statement here and there. The boys mostly spoke with Kat, asking her questions about her life and things she enjoyed. They treated her like a goddess, and she in turn, flirted with them. Everyone was getting what they wanted. Seeing Kat feel young and sexy meant the world to me. No matter what she told me, she was still young, being in your mid thirties was not old, it was more of a state of mind for her.

The chatter began to turn, hinting at a sexual nature, as more alcohol was imbibed; it actually had taken longer than I anticipated, especially since our guests were in their early twenties. My involvement, mostly through Kat, began to dwindle. Kat moved out to the living room and the boys surrounded her, all clamoring for her attention. I remained in the kitchen, mostly a spectator at this point. It's where I wanted to be.

I thought about Selena, and wondered if she was working. As Kat dismissed herself to the bathroom and then to mix a drink, I considered slipping away and heading to the bar, but knew Kat would not approve, at least at the moment. As she finished blending her margarita, she gave me a hug, kissing me on the cheek.

"You ok honey." She asked me quietly.

"I'm great." I answered, tearing Selena away from my thoughts.

"You thinking about something?" She persisted.

"Not really." I lied. "maybe just heading to the bar." I put the thought out there.

"Really?" Her eyes narrowed penetrating mine deep, like she was searching my soul.

The boys had been really pounding the whisky, and their voices were becoming louder, but at moment, the room had fallen silent, causing Kat and I to turn and check out what was going on. All three of our neighbors were staring over at us.

"What?" Kat proclaimed, breaking the momentary peace.

"We were just wondering..." Sam's high voice broke as he spoke.

"And?" Kat's voice raised at the end.

"Well..." Sam paused. "Daryl here," he pointed up at big Daryl. "He says that the reason you guys are doing this... is because you've never had a big... penis."

"Well, Sam." Kat put her hand on her hip, pushing it out to the side. "You tell Daryl that I don't have a penis, I'm a woman." She laughed. "In case he didn't notice."

"Th-th-that's not what..." Sam stuttered, not completing his thought.

"What he means, is that you've never had one like this." Big Daryl immediately pulled his shorts and underwear down his thighs, exposing his thick cock. He held the shaft in his hand, with a big toothy smile.

I was waiting for this, or something like this to happen. They were young, and this type of behavior I expected, maybe even sooner than it had happened. Little Daryl and Sam, stepped back, eyes wide, as if they did not expect this to happen.

"I'm just saying..." Big Daryl was now letting the alcohol talk. "Your husband probably has a small penis and you need something to satisfy you." He never looked at me when he said it, but the other two's eyes shot straight up at me, a glint of fear sparkled in them.

"I don't think that is the case." Little Daryl tried to lower the tension in the room.

"It's true." Big Daryl insisted, he didn't sound angry or like he was trying to start an argument, he just stated it as a matter of fact. His shorts had fallen to the floor around his ankles.

Kat pulled away from me, softly stepping into the living room on her toes. She stopped in front of Big Daryl and tilted her head to the side, the corners of her mouth turn down just a little. Placing one hand on her hip, she reached out with other and tapped the tip of Big Daryl's cock, then put her other hand on her hip. She backed into the Island counter, leaning on her elbows, pushing her breasts out, nipples expanded. The silence was deafening.

"How can you say that?" She said calmly, looking back and forth between Sam and little Daryl's crotches. "When you're not even the biggest cock in this room?"

"Oh, he's bigger than me." Sam sputtered, now staring at his friend's shaft.

"Yea, he's pretty big." Little Daryl added.

"Oh really?" Kat pressed, "Do you really think so?"

"But you've already seen all three of us." Sam said, looking confused.

"It was kind of dark in that cave, I'm not so sure." A slight smile began to form on her lips.

I wasn't sure where Kat was going with all this, but she was in control now, and she liked that. I shifted my position so I could see them all better. Kat was trying to teach them something, this much I knew.

"Maybe you should show me again, just to prove it." Her voice was higher, and more intense.

Little Daryl immediately dropped his shorts, letting his cock fall free. It wasn't as big as his friends, slightly shorter and less thick. Kat turned her attention to Sam, who was still fidgeting with his button. She moved over in front of him, taking his shorts in her hands, and undid them swiftly; they dropped to the ground. He was surely the smallest of the three, shorter and thinner than his friends.

Kat lifted Sam's cock in her hand, inspecting it, then moved to Big Daryl in the middle, picking it up with two fingers and turning it side to side. Then she went to little Daryl and lifted his shaft, her eyes now narrow slits and nipple shooting straight out.

"Hmm." She breathed, dropping his cock, and returning to the counter. She leaned on one elbow and had a drink.

"See." Big Daryl huffed. "I told you."

"Do you think that size really matters?" She shrugged her shoulders. "That much?" She added.

I laughed a little under my breath when she added the second part.

"Women who have men with small junk always sat that." Big Daryl argued, again not looking at me.

"Do they?" Kat shot a quick glance back at me. "I'd argue that size, a large cock, could be a blessing and a curse for a man."

"How so?" Sam chimed in, more interested in this part of the conversation.

"Well." Kat paused to gather her thoughts and take another drink. "If a man is too large, which none of you are, It can be an interesting conquest for a woman, like a challenge. Now I'll admit that I do prefer a... hmm..." She hesitated, pursing her lips together and raising her eyebrows. "... a larger size, but most women actually do not. Most women prefer something in the middle." She glanced at little Daryl's semi hard shaft.

"And that's a bad thing?" Big Daryl cut in.

"However," Kat continued. "a huge cock, is not something women want all the time, because it can be painful." She paused again. "and uncomfortable. It's more about how you use it, then size."

"But someone can be too small?" Sam's voice cracked more than usual.

"Yes, that is true," Kat gave him a smile. "but you're not Sam. Not too small." She made clear.

"So I was right!" Big Daryl protested. "I knew it! See!" He slapped the backs of his friends, causing them to lurch forward.

"Like I said, you're not even the biggest cock in this room." Kat interrupted his celebration. "Honey!"

She didn't even look back at me when she said it, keeping her eyes on big Daryl.

"No!" I said with force, now understanding where she was going with this line of questioning. "Absolutely not."

"Honey please." She begged a little. "Come on."

I enjoyed being the ghost in the room and watching the events unfold, I wasn't about to become part of it. I stood firm, holding my ground. All eyes were now on me.

"I will not." I persisted.

"Colins!" Kat almost shouted, "After everything I've done for you." Her voice softened.

I dropped my shoulders, and the air left my lungs. She was right, this whole vacation was about me. I crept out into the living room, standing before the three boys. I was too old for this type of game. Kat may have enjoyed it, but I did not.

"Don't slouch." Kat stepped up behind me and pressed her fingers into my shoulders, pulling them back.

I waited, arms at my side, until Kat finally slipped her hands around me, pressing her breasts against my back. I could feel how excited she was, her nipples prodding my skin. Her hands went down to my zipper, pulling it down. She unbuttoned my shorts and slipped a hand down into my underwear.

"Well, this isn't fair." She whispered into my ear, but so everyone could hear.

"Why?" Big Daryl demanded.

The tension in the air was heavy, you could see it on everyone's faces. My shoulders shook and I began to laugh out loud.

"What's so funny?" Little Daryl blurted out.

"He thinks it's funny that all three of you guys are waiting so intensely to see his cock." Kat almost laughed the words out herself.

Kat held my cock in my shorts, her fingers wrapped around it, as her eyes stayed on the three boys. She was definitely building the tension, she lived for this.

"Why is it not fair." Big Daryl urged again, his impatience showing.

"Because it's not even close." Kat eased my cock out, letting it drop down my leg, but keeping her finger snugly around it.

Three sets of eyes and three mouths opened up, and out came three distinctly different gasps. I had never felt so weird, so used, so uncomfortable. It's seemed like hours passed by as three dudes just kept staring at my cock.

"You...You were wrong." Sam finally stammered, not taking his eyes off of it.

"Yea, you were definitely wrong." Little Daryl laughed, tapping big Daryl on the shoulder.

"That's enough." I demanded. Kat reluctantly tucked my cock back into my shorts, which I buttoned and zipped.

"Then why?" Big Daryl questioned, his words deflated.

Kat released me, allowing me to go back to my place in the kitchen, out of the spotlight. She eyed the three boys. Having already explained this to Little Daryl, at one point. She stepped in front of Sam and his eyes got wide. Her hand lowered, fingers wrapping around his half hard shaft.

"I really don't think you would understand Daryl." She locked eyes with big Daryl. "Some people are just too shallow." It was a painful jab, but he had it coming and he knew it.

Kat cranked her head around and looked me in the eyes.

"Love has many different forms, and some people are just too narrow minded to see it, or find it." Her smile was soft.

She stroked Sam's shaft easily, feeling it harden in her palm.

"If a man truly loves a woman, and knows what she wants, he will do anything to make sure she gets it." She winked at Sam.

Sam couldn't take his eyes off Kat's hand as it made him grow. Both Daryl's watched her finesse it, the veins bulging out as blood pumped into the shaft.

"I'm a lucky woman." Kat mumbled, her eyes also on Sam's stiff cock. "I think you would do a lot, to learn from my husband."

Kat put a hand on Sam's small shoulder and lowered him to the ground. She followed, sitting on top of him, her hand behind her back, still stroking him slowly. She was bigger than he was, taller and fuller than the small boy. Whipping her head around, she tossed her hair behind her muscular back, it flared down her body.

"If you truly want to please a woman," Kat leaned forward, placing the tip of Sam's cock in her glistening folds. "Then you need to learn what that woman wants." She lowered herself down onto the shaft and it disappeared inside her. "And then," She breathed. "It will give you the most pleasure..." She gasp a little. "you have ever had." Kat put her hands on Sam's chest and rocked forward.

Sam seem stunned, eyes and mouth wide open. His small hands clutched Kat's ass, arms tight, biceps flexed. He started shaking, arching his neck up, eyeballs bulging out.

"Relax." Kat moaned, fingers massaging his shoulder and down his arms. "Relax, and wait." She looked through him.

Sam's cock was truly gone, completely engulfed by Kat's thin muscular thighs and round ass. Kat held him inside her, moist walls gently undulating around his shaft, pulsing on the thin skin. Both Daryl's kicked off their shorts and surrounded Kat and Sam, cock's hanging inches from her taut face.

A thin grin came over Kat's face and she raised her hands, fingertips lightly manipulating the two firm ball sack around her head. She cupped them, taking them into her palm and squeezing softly, until the cock's hardened and rose before her. Sam closed his eyes, trying not to watch. Kat's lips parted, and she sucked in little Daryl's tip, the clear liquid shining on her ruby lips and tongue. Her cheeks narrowed as she sucked the liquid from him, her fingertips now clinched around his sack, making the small hairs stand on end. Daryl groaned, hips pushing his cock further into her mouth. She looked him in the eyes and popped her mouth off of him, licking her sticky teeth.

Kat turned her head toward Big Daryl and opened her mouth wide. He had to bend his knees, so she could reach the tip of the stiff pole. Lowering her head, she took his crown into her mouth, stretching her lips and cheeks wide. Sam put his hands on her breasts and began pulling her erect nipples, twisting them. A muffled moan escaped from around the shaft in Kat's outstretched mouth.

I stepped up to the counter, leaning over. Watching her get so much pleasure from three cocks made me hard, so hard that it hurt. The skin on my cock could barely stretch that tight. I adjusted it, trying unsuccessfully to relieve the pain. Kat's hips rocked slow on the cock inside her and her tongue swirled around the huge red crown in her mouth. Both hands squeezed and pulled the big round sacks in her nimble fingers. She was in heaven, or what I perceived as her heaven. All three of the boy's faces were masks of lust.

Kat grabbed both shafts by the base and started tossing her head back and forth, taking each one a little deeper each time into her gaping mouth, until their groans were so loud they filled the cottage. Big Daryl began breathing heavy and pressed his fingers into Kat's skull. Pointing the open tip at her face, she stroked it madly, fist tight. The vein-filled skin jerked up and down, while the side of her hand bounced off his tight balls. Big Daryl yelped, pushing his hips forward. A long hard stream of thick white sauce jettisoned out the open tip covering Kat's face. Fat globs continued pumping out blanketing her eyes, nose and mouth; She kept stroking hard and fast. More came, until her heavy breath blew sticky bubbles out her mouth and nose.

Not able to see, she lowered little Daryl's cock to her breast, beating it with urgent need. His cock, not able to hold back, started spewing it's similar elixir onto her chest and breasts, coating them. Long strings now dripped from her nipples, chin and nose. Parts of her black hair were stuck to the side of her face while the rest was flinging about. Both cock's seemed to fire their adhesive goo forever, masking her face and body. Kat's screams rose, reverberating throughout the cottage.

Kat's hips, now rocking fast and not under her complete control, pressed the cock inside her as deep as it would go. Her breasts bounced, shaking their nipples as two cocks continued discharging all over her, body saturated, clear liquid draining down her face and torso.

Sam, eyes squeezed shut and hands back on her hips, bucked up, unloading into Kat. She squealed as all three cock unloaded onto and into her. Hips pressing down squishing her clit tight on the base of Sam's cock, she shook and quivered.

"Oh fuck." Kat yelled, unable to control herself. The storm inside her ravished body not dying down.

Kat's hips and hands, not letting up, continued to move, and her eyes seemed to be glued shut.

"Sometimes." She belted out. "A woman need to be in control!" Her head tilted up, a wild look on her lusty face. "And sometimes, she needs to be taken."

Big Daryl, not missing a beat, bent over and picked Kat up off of Sam's hard cock. Lifting her in the air in front of him, his muscles straining, she squealed and wrapped her legs around his waist. Little Daryl jumped back in surprise as his friend carried my wife into the bedroom. I swiftly followed, trying to walk straight. He laid her down on the edge of the bed and grabbed her ankles, raising them above his shoulders.

"Yes!" Kat screamed. "Take me."

Big Daryl lowered his cock to her wet opening and thrust it in, sinking it all the way to his balls. Kat's body shook and her breast rippled. Without hesitation big Daryl began ramming his hard shaft into her, jouncing the whole bed. Kat's legs flopped in the air, springing about wildly above his head.

The storm inside her exploded into a massive hurricane. Her arms flung back, fingers tightening around the fitted sheet, pulling it off the corners of the bed. She tried desperately to grab the mattress, fingertips slipping on the slick material. All the little white hairs on her body stood up and her toes spread wide. Panting and whining with each deep penetration, every muscle tightened up, flexing throughout her shaking body.

Big Daryl leaned into Kat, squishing her knees against her plump breasts. His ass cheeks clinched up as his pace quickened. Spread wide, she took the thick cock as it pounded deeper into her, like a jackhammer. His low booming tone, seemed to get lower and breathier, until deep grunts blanketed her shiny body. Kat let out a long high pitched screech.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12