Burgundy Button - Act 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck..." She yelled. "Cum inside me!"

Big Daryl forced himself as deep as he could, his crotch tight against Kat's, body shaking and muscles rippling.

"Yes!" Kat moaned, feeling his warm fluid fill her up.

He pumped a few more times, then jerked his sticky cock from between her worn out legs; pulling back he let them fall to the floor, her thighs shaking.

I watched as Big Daryl rose above my wife, looming over her. He stepped back, cock limp between his legs. I felt warm breath on my shoulders and noticed Sam and Daryl standing behind me, looking over.

"I think she wants to be taken." I said to them.

Sam pushed by me and crawled up on the bed, on top of Kat. Tired but not finished, she held his arms and tugged his body up, until his crotch was hovering above her mouth. Sam lowered his hard cock down between her open lips and pressed his hips down until he was completely inside her mouth. Kat grasp his ass and guided his hips up and down helping him fuck her sticky face.

Kat raised her feet onto the edge of the bed, toes hanging off and knees spread wide, opening up her glistening folds, cum leaking down into her ass crack. Daryl stepped around the other side of me and up to the edge of the bed. Maneuvering his cock into position, he slid it into my wife, making her groan. Kat reached down with one arm and pulled him deeper. Both boys fucked my wife, jolting her tired body. She moaned and jostled underneath them, squeezing their flesh with her fingers. Sam, grabbing the top of the mattress, picked up his pace, thrusting his cock into Kat's mouth. She slurped up the pre-cum that leaked out. Daryl held my wife's knees on either side of his chest, pumping desperately into her saturated cavern.

Sam came first, putting a hand Kat's head and pressing it into the mattress, his warm liquid filling her mouth and leaking down her chin and neck. Hearing Kat suck up his friends cum, Daryl tightened his grip on her knees and unloaded inside her, his ass taut and leg muscles bulging.

Kat's muffled scream gurgled out as her neck muscles tightened and loosened, swallowing all she could. Her arms, out of strength, fell to the bed at her sides and both cocks slowed, still pumping their salty mixture into her. The sucking noises from her mouth and sloshing sound from her crotch, gradually dying down when both cocks eventually came to a stop inside her. Sam rose up off her, his limp shaft sliding down her slick chin and Daryl eased out her, letting her feet, once again, fall to the floor.

Kat lay on the bed, spent, her body and face covered in a clear sheen. I stepped back into the hall and went to the kitchen. I knew she was done, at least for now. I finished my whisky in one long gulp and set the glass down on the counter, fingers shaking. Every time I thought I had seen everything, Kat surprised me and went one step further. This was definitely a day to remember. I picked my shirt up off the floor and tucked it into my back pocket. I needed another drink, but not here.

12