Burgundy Button - Act 18

Story Info
Act 18: Farewells of a Sort.
5.3k words
4.31
4.8k
8
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

FAREWELLS OF A SORT

The starry night lit my way to the bar, cool sand under my feet, bringing down my temperature. Stepping onto the stone stairway that raised off the moist ground, the sound of silence hit me like a freight train. My legs were sore from the hike and my cock pressed tight against the loose shorts that covered it, causing me to walk with a slight hitch. As I reached the top of the stairs, and my eyes adjusted to the twinkling of Christmas style lights strung across the ceiling, I realized that the bar was nearly empty, except for a few locals sitting at a corner table, near the street entrance.

I took my place on the corner stool, amazed to see the old bar empty. Selena was standing at the cash register counting money, her short black skirt wisp in the soft breeze around her muscular brown thighs. Bushy hair hanging to her shoulders and small breasts pressing out of the light cotton material, she turned her head toward me, then went back to her work. I waited until she finished, head hung down and mind racing.

"How is your night." The familiar voice came from behind me, surprising me.

Selena climbed up onto the high stool beside me with a bottle of whisky and two glasses. She filled them both, sliding a glass over in front of me. I said nothing, taking a drink and staring out into space.

"That good, huh?" She laughed, the corners of her lips expanding into her round cheeks.

"Yea," I mused. "that good."

"Is your flight tomorrow?" She asked, sipping her whisky.

"No, not for a few more days... I checked." My eyes searching the empty bar.

"That's unusual." She said, raising her nicely trimmed brown eyebrows.

Selena had told me, along with a few other locals that I had asked, that flights only came to the small Mexican airport twice a week, and my departure day was not one of them. I shrugged my shoulders, unconcerned.

"It's sure empty tonight." I changed the subject.

"It's late, and the last flight out for the week leaves tomorrow." Selena replied. "Or typically the last flight out. Anyway, it usually empties out fast tonight, with people getting ready to go home."

"Oh.." I swished the alcohol around in the glass. "Are you off?"

"I am" She said, pushing her soft shoulder into mine. "you want to go for a walk?"

"Maybe not tonight." I was unsure I could even walk, or at least very comfortably.

"Oh, come on." Selena put her small hand on my forearm, tugging.

The breeze was blowing her thick black hair around her face, strands covering her eyes and mouth. The gentle smile and soft dark brown eyes were beckoning me to surrender to her will. Leaning forward, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and squeezed.

"I will be off for the next few days, and might not get back here." She whispered into my ear. "I might have to say farewell now."

I could feel her breasts against my arm, as she laid her head on my shoulders. She was sitting on one leg, raising her up so she was taller, her heel pressing into her plump ass, sliding her short skirt up just enough to see the white cotton underwear.

"You have days off?" I said with a snort, removing my leer from her legs, it was not helping my situation.

"Yes," She mumbled. "I have some business." There was a long pause. "Personal stuff."

"Oh, well I hope you get it all taken care of." My words of comfort were thin.

"Come on." She tugged at my arm. "Let's walk."

Selena jumped up from the chair, not taking no for an answer, pulling me to my feet. Grabbing my hand, she led me down the stairs to the beach, the whisky bottle dangling from her fingers.

As we made our way down the beach, I peered back at the cottage as it gradually sank into darkness. The wind picked up momentarily, blowing the white caps off the waves and swirling the mist around in the air. Selena, head down like she was thinking about something, opened the bottle and handed it to me. The warm liquid washed down into my stomach. She stopped and pivoted toward the ocean waves.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" She held both my wrists.

"Now?" I shook my head.

"Yes now, silly!" Her eyes widened as she spoke, looking deep into mine.

"Not rea-" Selena's hands were already unbuttoning my shorts before I could finish.

Pulling them out over my cock, they fell to the sand. Selena's eyes almost bulged out of her head, as she stared down.

"Holy..." She huffed. "You're excited. Maybe the cold water will help?" She giggled.

Dropping to my knees in front of her, I grasp her thighs, below her dress, and slid my hands up around her ass, raising her short skirt. I sank my nose into her white cotton underwear, supple brown belly pressed against my forehead. Selena weaved her fingers through my hair, nails biting into my scalp. My fingertips traced up her back, then down, wedging beneath the waistband of her underwear and drawing them down, around her robust ass, until they fell to her knees and eventually down around her ankles. She gasp, pulling my hair and spreading her feet apart on the sand. Both arms encircled her thighs, fingers spreading her full lips apart from behind, while my tongue dove deep between her moist folds.

"Oh Colins." She breathed, toes digging into the sand.

Selena's hips began to rock into my face and her juices flowed down my tongue. Her sweet fragrance rose into my nostrils and my face glistened with her juice. She purred something in Spanish, tightening her clutch on my head. Stretching my tongue painfully out, I curled it up, licking the top of her slick walls. My fingers seized her ass, pulling it apart, and exposing her tight asshole to the cool air. Screams bounced off the waves as her muscles tightened and hands pulled my nose into her erect clit.

"AAIIIYYYYY!" Selena screeched, in a long howl.

As her fingers loosened on my head, allowing it to pull away, I inhaled deep, gasping for air and looking up into her eyes. She stared down at me, on my knees. Pulling the lower hem of her dress over her head and through her hair, she dropped it to the ground beside us.

Selena lowered before me, sitting on the sand, then laying down on her back, knees in the air. Leaning forward and resting my palms on the sand around her head, I let her guide my cock into her. The tightness squeezed around my shaft, as I wedged inside. I could feel her walls pulse around me. I inched my way in, until I could go no further, stretching her out. Selena's feet lifted off the ground, knees pulling forward; her back arched and nipple expanded. Eyes squeezed shut, she clutched my ass as her legs started moving forward and back. Mumbling more in Spanish, her body tensed forcing the air from her lungs. I dropped my head, and our mouths met, tongues dancing.

Slowly I pulled out, then pressed back into her, causing her to chirp with each penetration, her squeals escaping into my mouth and down my throat. Her legs jerked as I quickened. I could feel my balls striking her ass. She strengthened her hold on my ass, arms stretched and knuckles white, pulling my cock further into her with each thrust. Ripping her mouth from mine she shrieked, head tossing around.

I could hold it no longer. With one long pump, my aching balls squeezed in on themselves, shooting their warm salty contents into her. It seemed like forever as the stream filled her up and gushed out around my shaft, glazing her ass. Drawing her knees back as far as they would go, and spreading them with her hands, she opened herself up wide. I reared back and slid into her further than I had ever been, letting loose a second round of thick goo. My back arched and muscles flexed, then everything inside me flowed out, with a deep, extended grunt.

As my body relaxed, and cock softened inside her, Selena released her knees, letting her feet drop to the sand. I arched my neck and sucked her stiff red nipples; they seemed to extent down my throat. I left myself inside her for as long as I could, until my cock finally plopped out onto the ground.

"Let's swim." She prompted me, running her fingers through my hair. "I'm hot."

I crawled off her, allowing her to move. She hopped up and twisted around, ass bouncing, and ran for the ocean, the moonlight cascading off her naked body.

"Come on!" She yelled, diving into the ocean.

I splashed in behind her, and swam after. She was quick and already out into deep water. I increased my stroke, catching her and wrapping her up in my arms, her legs enclosing around me and heels pressing into my ass.

"Not bad." She breathed, brushing her wet hair behind her ears.

"You either." I spit out, barely able to catch my breath.

Selena's face became serious, she wiped the salt water from it with her palm and focused her eyes on mine.

"I don't want you to leave." She confided.

"I know." I acknowledged, squeezing her tight.

The black ocean felt as though it went on forever underneath us and my legs began to tire from kicking to keep us both afloat. Starlight flickered off the water that was running down Selena's breasts and dripping from her nipples. Opening her mouth, she pierced mine with her long tongue, invigorating me and helping me to kick faster. Her fingers kneaded my biceps, and legs tightened around me.

Lowering my hand under her ass, I slid a finger inside her. She moaned into my mouth, vibrating my tongue. Tilting her hips, she pressed her clit against me, rubbing it on my abdomen. I could feel the slickness of it, it was different from the salt water. Her eyes squeezed shut and she squealed into my mouth. Tossing her head back, she screamed, the sound bounding off the rippling waves and disappearing into the blackness. Her head rose and eyes locked on mine, a smile opening up on her face.

"You getting tired?" She teased, releasing her legs and pushing off me.

Leaning back, I floated for awhile, resting and listening to Selena splash around me.

"Do you surf?" I spoke up to the black starry sky.

"I can." Her voice shot back from behind me. "but the surfing isn't great here."

"Body surf?" I continued.

"Sometimes." This time the voice was beside me. "On the other side of the point."

The gentle waves raised my body, then lowered it, flowing under me.

"How about you?" Now her voice was on the opposite side of me. She must have swam under me, I thought, as I kept my gaze up to the stars.

Selena's head popped up out of the ocean beside me and she spit out water onto my stomach. She put her hand on my chest.

"BODY surf." She joked, wiping the water from my stomach with her open palm and giggling. "let's head back." She added.

I flipped around suddenly, shocking her and making her lean back then kicked hard, splashing water all over her, heading for the beach.

"You jerk!" She yelled, and swam after me.

Laying naked on the beach, we stared up into the black sky, Selena cuddled up close, head resting on my bicep. She turned over, stretching her leg over mine and putting her lips on my cheek.

"Want to sleep here tonight?" She asked me, her palm moving down my stomach and fingers wrapping around my cock.

"I do." I told her.

"Will you?" She whispered into my ear, stroking slowly.

"I will." I told her.

My shaft twitched in her hand, as she squeezed it. Then it stiffened as she cupped my balls and tightened her grip. Sliding up onto me, Selena kissed me deep, then pushed her body down until my tip slipped into her folds. Her head tilted to the side, eyes shut tight and she bit her lip as she pushed herself down onto me, not stopping until I was completely inside her. A gasp came out her mouth and she held me deep.

"Si!" She moaned, then wrapped her lips around mine.

As we kissed, I felt her nipples tapping my chest as her breasts swelled. I pinched her ass with my fingertips, spreading them. Letting her control the motion, my body moved with her, as she rocked her hips. Her arm went back, fingertips massaging my tightening balls, raising the little hairs on them. Tongues intertwined, we never broke the kiss. She kept her body squished against mine, smooth little jolts from her hips as her ass shook in my hands. Breath filling my lungs, I refused to move, letting her body movements and undulating velvet walls stroke my aching cock. Tightening around it, compressing the slick skin, she kept me strong and long and deep.

Selena's face seemed to scrunch up and she bit her lower lip so hard a small drip of blood ran down her chin. Her muscles tensed up, becoming completely rigid, as though she was made of stone, then they went soft and her face returned to normal, blood and saliva running down her neck.

I flipped her over, coming down on top of her, her mouth and eyes popping open. She flung her feet high above us, toes pointed back . Pulling out to the very tip, I plunged back into her, driving her forward through the soft sand. Her body jerked and a ripples ran through her little swollen breasts.

"Do it!" She begged me, grabbing my ass.

Losing all sense of time and reality, I started fucking her hard. Each strike jerking her body forward and shaking it.

"Si, Si, Si, Si." She screamed.

Starting deep inside my gut, rising through my lungs and vibrating my vocal cords, I yelled, a deep guttural yell. My body seized and quivered above her as my balls emptied into her. Selena threw her hands above her head, fingers spread and knuckles digging into the sand. Her breasts stretched back and nipples tweaked out, she let out a scream, her voice blending in with mine, almost drowning it out.

I slowed to a crawl inside her, my purple head and ruby shaft spend and sore.

"Stay." She pleaded. "Just a little longer."

I obeyed, nudging it back into her and holding, until a softness overtook it, and it slithered out of her gaping, matted folds.

Wrapping her tired arms around my neck, Selena rolled us around, so she was lying on top of me. She laid her head on my chest, legs draping over either side of my waist and closed her eyes. Moments later, I felt the soft snores from her nostrils. I placed my hands on her ass, turned my warm face into the cool sand and fell asleep.

The ground began to shake, a slow vibration that gradually picked up. I opened my eyes and felt my feet jerk. Oh shit, an earthquake, I thought. The quake shook my feet, rattled up my legs and jolted my cock, as I stood there in the sand.

"Damn, this feels good." I said.

The winds blew my hair and I couldn't stop the jerking of my body, or the tingling arousal in my groin.

"What's going on!" I shouted, my clouded mind whirling.

I turned my head to see a naked man standing next to me.

"Daryl, is that you? Can you feel that?" I said to him, but there was no response, he didn't even look at me, just down at own cock.

My body shook again. I looked down to see my erect pole staring straight back at me. Holy crap, I thought, this earthquake is turning me on.

"Can you feel that!" I yelled at Daryl. "it's fucking making me hard." He never turned his head.

I closed my eyes, letting the pleasure flow through me. The shaking of the earth, rattled up my stiff shaft.

"Jesus man!" I opened my eyes and turned toward Daryl. He started moaning, a loud high moan, as he watched his shaft bounce to the quake. The corners of my mouth turned up, and I began to laugh, squeezing my eyes shut again.

"Fuck dude, you sound like a little girl..."

My eyelids sprung open, a haze blurring them. They fought to focus as my body shook and feet flopped around . The haze drifted away, and my eyes began to clear. Selena's strained face came into view above me; I was lying on my back.

Her head was lurching up and down and her breast bouncing, nipples hard. I shook my head and looked down my body, our crotches were mashed together in a sticky convergence. Raising her hips up, then slamming back down onto me, her efforts were causing my body to shake.

Selena was riding my hard cock, her ass jiggling with each thrust down my slick shaft. Letting out a deafening screech she jammed my cock deep inside her. Instinctively, I grabbed her shaking ass and thrust back up inside her, my tight balls pumping their juice into her.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled, as my cum sprayed inside her.

Selena wiggled her hips around, until I finished, then leaned forward, letting my cock slip out of her. She rolled off me, lying beside me in the hard sand, breathing heavy.

"How was it?" She giggled.

"It was a good earthquake." I responded, raising my arms above my head.

She rotated her head toward me, in the sand, and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Earthquake?" She puzzled. "Well, I can honestly say that you are almost as good asleep as you are awake." She laughed rolling her head back and staring up into the high sun.

"Well shit, that bites." I retorted, not sure if I was feeling good about her statement.

The hot sun blinded me, it's bright rays making my eyes see spots.

"You're better than most men fully awake." She laughed, her cute little overbite exaggerated, and thick hair frazzled, covering parts her eyes and parts of her face.

"Jesus it's hot." I proclaimed, squinting up at the yellow fireball directly above me.

"Jesus." The thought just hit me. "What the fuck time is it?"

I sprang up to a sitting position, looking around, eyes searching for something that my mind hadn't realized yet. Selena raised up beside me and leaned her head onto my shoulder, her hand resting on my knee.

"I don't know?" She managed, looking up at the sky. "Maybe noon?"

I jumped up, feet in the hot sand, pulling her up by the arm with me. Scanning around I saw our clothes lying in a heap, near some tall grass.

"That's fortunate," I breathed, scooping up our clothes and handing Selena her dirty and wrinkled dress.

"Why?" She said, her eyes wide and mouth turned down.

"Ocean could have washed our clothes away." I was rapidly putting on my shorts and underwear. "I need to get back."

I froze for a moment, bent over, my shorts halfway up my thighs and watched Selena.

Her arms were raised up over her head and beautiful little breasts stretched out. I leered at the round, supple curve of her hips and bell shaped ass, large hard nipples standing at attention, and thin muscular thighs taut; her brown body disappeared from top to bottom as her dress flowed down over it covering that gorgeous figure, and dangling above her knees.

"What?" She eyed me, confused and wiping the hair from her sandy face.

"Nothing." I lied, pulling my shorts up and buttoning them.

I grabbed her soft hand and pulled her through the long grass toward the bar. She skipped as she walked behind me, content. Wiping the sand from my face and chest, I increased our pace, an urgency driving me and the hot sun beating down on us. We were further away from the bar than I remember, the alcohol clouding my memory.

We finally reached the steps leading up to the bar and I followed Selena up them. She spoke something in Spanish to the bartender, who bent down and shuffled though items under the bar. He handed her a cell phone and small pink wallet, his cheekbone taut and flexing.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath, hands roaming around my ass.

"You forgot your shirt." Selena piped in. "It'll still be there, the tide won't get that high for a few days."

We stood outside the bar, on the street, as Selena made a call on her phone. Holding the phone against her ear with her shoulder as she spoke, she wiped the sand from my back, flat palms rubbing up and down. She clapped her hands together, shaking the sand off of them. Finishing her conversation in Spanish and slipping the phone into a small pocket in her dress, she lifted up on her toes and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Goodbye Colins." She said into my ear. "I'll miss you." She squeezed me tight, kissing my face and biting my earlobe.

"Goodbye Selena." I held her for as long as I could, feeling her body pressed up against mine.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12