Burgundy Button - Act 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I approached the cottage, I noticed a familiar car parked out front, Lupe's huge silver tank. He was standing outside our neighbor's door, knocking and twisting the door handle. Normally he just walks right in, but they must have locked their door, something we rarely did.

"Lupe!" I spoke loudly without yelling.

He turned toward me with a big toothy smile, his mustache now trimmed neatly but still bushy . I held out my hand and shook his, relieved he was standing here right now.

"Come with me." I gestured, guiding him around the cottage to the back.

The sliding glass door was open, wind blowing the curtains in. I poked my head inside the dark room... not a sound.

"Hello!" I belted out and waited. No answer.

"Follow me." I led him around the concrete barrier between our patios and into our cottage. Lupe stood next to the kitchen island, hands on the tiles, while I poured a fresh cup of coffee from the steaming pot.

"When did they call you?" I said to him, carefully turning to face him so I didn't spill my coffee.

Lupe's head was focused on the bedroom door, eyes squinting. The sounds drifted into the kitchen and filled my ears. Bed springs squeaking mixed with grunts and soft moans that now seemed louder when I focused on them. I sipped my coffee, listening with Lupe, until the noise rose to a climax, then became silent. We waited.

Big Daryl wandered out the open door, with Sam behind him, both naked, shiny cocks hanging and flipping about.

"You guys call for a ride?" I broke the still air.

"Yes." Sam replied, startled. "You're back."

"Good morning." I acknowledged them both.

"Good morning" They both muttered in unison.

Big Daryl went behind the counter, pouring a coffee and sipping it. Nobody was concerned that Lupe was there, and Lupe had been here too many times to be shocked at what he was seeing. He just waited, staring at the bedroom doorway.

The moans started up again, along with the slapping of skin on skin. Sam filled a glass from the sink and we all waited in silence, listening to the high pitched screams that were now emanating from the bedroom. I finished my coffee and filled the cup again, the screams now encompassing the whole cottage and rattling our ear drums.

As the noise died out, I stepped up to the counter, setting my half full coffee down on the tile. The two boys turned their attention to me.

"Are you headed out soon?" I asked, even though the cab driver was standing right next to me.

"Yup." Big Daryl answered. "We are going to stop in the city for awhile."

"Nice, good place to get lunch." I swirled my coffee around.

Nobody was in the mood for small talk, especially Sam, who never looked up. A few minutes later, Little Daryl strut out from the bedroom naked, his glistening cock flapping against his leg. Seeing us all standing around the Island, drinking, he helped himself to the coffee.

Lupe stiffened up, as Kat stepped out of the bedroom, naked. Her breasts still swollen and nipples erect, she meandered past him into the crowded, silent kitchen. Her face glowed in the soft light, a sparkling mask of cum covering it. Her breasts glistened and a single string of white goo hung from one nipple, falling to the tiled floor. The same white mess was swirled around on her stomach, like someone had finger painted on her.

"Hey Lupe." She said, as she poured her coffee. "here to pick up the boys?"

"Si, Senora." Lupe's body shifted as Kat moved, following her. "I a little early, sorry."

"No worries." Kat smiled at him, leaning back against the refrigerator, the only place to stand.

"I'm feeling a little overdressed." I chuckled, slapping my shorts. Kat smiled at me and winked, sipping her coffee.

Sam was the first to move, picking up his clothes from the living room floor, where they had been dropped last night, followed the Big Daryl. The both nodded and scurried out the back door. There was a moment of silence.

"I should be getting back also." Daryl's raspy voice was a little raspier, and dry.

Kat set her coffee down, and stood in front of him. He stepped closer. Kat reached down and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, fingertips touching his loose sack.

"Thank you Daryl." She whispered.

The thick cock twitched in her hand, then swelled a little. Daryl put his hand on her swollen slick breast and tweaked the nipple. Kat turned her head toward Lupe, looking him in the eyes. Her fingers began stroking Daryl, easily at first, then faster, until the pole in her palm was standing straight up. Grasping the shoulder of her jerking arm, Daryl spun her around, facing Lupe, across the island. A dirty smile came across Kat's face, as Daryl forced her down onto the tile, nipples dragging on the stone. Kat bit her lower lip and lurched forward when Daryl's cock jammed into her. He clinched down on her fleshy hips and began pounding her. Kat shook, waves rippling down her ass and throughout her breasts. Arching her neck back, and fingers tense, she screeched. Her head fell back down, sticky black hair hanging around her face, she pressed back into every pummeling blow. Daryl's cock dripped clear liquid each time it slid out of her, the veiny surface almost red.

Lupe reached down and shifted himself, then unzipped his pants underneath the counter. Kat held his gaze, as his arm started jerking below the table top. Opening her mouth she let out a low hum that skipped out of her lungs. Lupe's arm quickened.

"Oh G-G-God!" Kat stuttered, watching Lupe jerk off in front of her.

Kat's eyes narrowed, the grunts behind her becoming louder.

"Yes!" She moaned. "Oh god yes!"

Daryl's face, etched in passion and lust, tensed and his mouth opened. He pulled her back and thrust his steel cock into her, jolting her ass cheeks.

Both him and Lupe's body's started twitching and lurching forward. Both groaned at the same time, Daryl blasting his load into my screeching wife, and Lupe shooting his load under the Kitchen counter. Daryl and Lupe kept pumping until their unseen cocks drained everything from their tight balls. Both slowed to a stop.

"Shit," Kat's head raised, eyes still on Lupe. "That was phenomenal."

Daryl stepped back, his worn cock slipping out of Kats puffy pink lips.

"Yes." He grumbled.

"Si." Lupe agreed, eyes wide, not knowing the word, but understanding the expression on Kat's face.

I reached behind me, pulling some paper towels off the roll. Scrunching them up, I tossed the ball across the kitchen island to Lupe, who fumbled them, dropping them onto the floor. He bent over and wiped up his mess, before popping back up.

Kat stood up, spinning around to face her friend. She took his cock between her fingers and stroked it a few times, the last remnants dripping out its purple tip.

"I think you're finished." She shrugged, pressing out her lower lip. "I guess I'm done."

Dropping his limp cock, Kat picked up her coffee and went into the bathroom, closing the door. We stood in silence for awhile, then Daryl gathered his clothes off the floor. Pulling the curtain to the sliding glass door back, he stepped out, then leaned back in, looking at me.

"Thank you, Colins." He said in his gravelly voice.

"Hold on." Taking the notepad from the counter, I scribbled down my phone number, and handed it to him. "Maybe we can arrange a trip across the country one of these days."

"Hell yes!" He chirped, a wide smile on his face. "Soon."

Lupe followed Daryl out the door, throwing his slimy towel into the garbage.

"Goodbye Senior." He mumbled.

"See ya Lupe." I responded. "See ya soon."

The shower had been going for some time, while I sat on the living room sofa, sipping my hot coffee, steam floating above the cup. There were clouds in the sky outside, partially covering the light hue. The ocean seemed more gray than blue, and the smooth waves had turned into rough white caps. A few random drops of water hit the patio table, before the skies opened up and a torrential downpour followed. I got up to shut the sliding glass door.

"Leave it open." Kat's voice sprang up from behind me. "I like the rain."

"You should." I opened up the curtains all the way, allowing the thick drops to bounce into the cottage. "It's all we get at home."

"But not like this." She wrapped her arms around me, pressing her wet naked body into me. "This is a real rain, not the drizzle we get."

"How was your night." I grasp her arms around my chest.

"Great, and how was yours?" There was a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Did you go see your bartender?"

My eyes sprung open and muscles tightened, knees getting weak. I thought about lying.

"Yes." I said.

"And did you stay with her?" She mumbled, kissing my shoulder.

"Yes." I said again, squeezing her arm.

"I know." Kat stated, matter of fact like.

Kat always seemed to know, hiding anything was impossible. She hugged me tight, keeping her lips on my red neck. Rain pelted the concrete outside, and big waves crashed down onto the beach. You could surf those waves, I briefly thought.

"Are you mad?" My voice was low and meek.

"No." Kat replied, taking her soft lips off my neck. "But this has to stop. We have already gone way too far."

I didn't want it to end. I wanted to stay here forever. I knew there was no rationale in my thinking, it was the thinking of a child who wanted to play, and that feeling would not escape me. I felt the desire deep inside my soul, and pushed it down, concealing it like an demon.

"Yes, I know." I whispered back to her. "I know we must stop."

12