Burgundy Button - Act 19

Story Info
Act 19: The Taxi Ride Part 3.
6k words
4.24
4.5k
11
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Chapter 19: TAXI RIDE PART 3

It rained all day, a hard saturating rain, that soaked everything. Kat slept most of it, lying naked atop the covers, her body exhausted. The temperature only seemed to go down a few degrees, making it hot and sticky. By evening the clouds had gone, leaving the black glittery sky well lit by the huge white moon that reflected off the ocean.

I rested on the patio chair, drinking and pondering our vacation so far. Maybe Kat was right, what we were doing had to end, at some point. We couldn't bring it home with us. I pulled the remote from my pocket and glided my finger over the burgundy button. Maybe I wouldn't press it anymore, maybe I would retired it, it had served its glorious purpose. Placing it on the table beside me, I leaned back in the reclining chair and closed my eyes.

The last few days of our vacation we relaxed, laying out on the beach, finishing Lupe's food that he brought us and shopping in the small village. The town was nearly empty, except for a few tourist here and there, who came up from the resort on the south side.

Kat would sunbathe naked on the empty beach, and we both skinny dipped in the ocean. Occasionally we walked down south, passing the bar on the beach. I shot it fleeting glances, looking to see if Selena was working, but never saw her, Kat nudging me each time I did.

I knew her body needed the rest, so I never pressed the burgundy button, but it remained in my pocket the whole time. In turn, Kat wore the lace strap, with the tiny soft piece of plastic wedged up against her clit. Neither of us would remove our toy, too stubborn to submit to the other. It was our game, that covered everything in life, so this did not surprise me. It was only one of the many reasons I loved her so much and she love me.

The last few days were filled with laughter and kisses, playing and drinking, but no sex. It was a well needed rest for both our bodies. The ocean became a part of us, its loud, constant hum ingrained in our conscience and its wet salty smell would forever spark our memories of this crazy vacation.

When the day of our flight home arrived, Kat and I packed with the early morning sun. Our flight wasn't until late that night so we waded into the ocean and laid out on the beach most of the day, sipping whisky and margaritas.

While in the kitchen, I stood staring at Lupe's phone number on the light blue notepad. The old man had become part of our game, in some weird way. It seemed like forever since we had played and the events drifted in the back of my mind, like a distant memory. I considered not calling him, asking the resort to fetch us another cab. I wasn't sure Kat wanted to see him, as he was part of a life she wasn't living anymore.

"Don't slouch." Kat's fingers pulled my shoulders back. "You should call him." She said into my ear. "we don't want to be late."

"We won't, there's plenty of time." I answered her and picked up the cottage phone.

Lupe arrived in about an hour, his large tank of a car backed up to our doorway and the trunk swung open. He was wearing some Bermuda shorts that hung below his knees, making him look even shorter that he was. His blue Hawaiian shirt was opened in the front, hanging around his big belly and showing off the gold necklace strung around his neck. The bushy salt and pepper mustache was trimmed, and his black and silver hair neatly cut. He shook my hand as I approached but kept glancing over my shoulder, wanting to see Kat.

She didn't disappoint, coming out in pink silk shorts that rode low on her hips, and were so short, half her ass was bulging out the bottoms. The matching light pink tank top held her breasts tight together and her dark nipples were slightly visible beneath.

"Hello Senora." Lupe gasp, a wide smile on his round face.

"Hello Lupe." Kat answered him, as she strutted past us, into the kitchen.

"His car is parked just outside the door" I laughed, "He must remember how heavy your bags are."

Lupe huffed as he picked up two of Kat's bags and struggled to carry them to the car. I met him out there with a couple more bags, handing them to him. He tossed them in the trunk and turned toward me, but I didn't move out of his way.

"Senior?" He puzzled, lowering his thick eyebrows.

"I have this for you." I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a white envelope, bulging.

"No, no Senior Colins." He waved his arms emphatically. "Not yet. Wait until I get you to the airport."

"Not to worry Lupe," I shoved the stuffed envelope into his chest. "I know you'll get us there." I held it next to him until he took it from me.

"Thank you Senior." He grumbled, opening it and looking through it. He shook it, his thick finger prying through the bills. "This is too much." Then his face looked confused and he raised his dark eyes to me.

"It's ok Lupe." I assured him, a grin on my face. "It's a gift for you."

Lupe tucked the white envelope into his glove compartment and continued to help me load his trunk. When we finished, I handed him a beer while we waited for Kat to get ready. Kat came out a couple of beers later, with Lupe's pans in her arms. They were shiny and clean.

"Thank you senora." He accepted the dishes from her.

"No, thank you Lupe, the food was delicious." Kat stood above him, nipples poking out.

"You are welcome." He said to her breasts. "I'll tell my wife you enjoyed them."

As the car wound its way up the hill away from the village, Kat and I surveyed the land behind us and the big beautiful ocean we were leaving. It was calm and blue, like when we arrived, dominating the skyline with its cloud like white caps. The slow undulation seemed to nestle the little village, protecting it, tucking it away from the outside world. Kat let out a deep sigh, and we both turned forward as the car crested the hill.

"I'm going to miss this place." Kat sighed.

"Maybe we can come back?" I assured her.

"Maybe?" She whispered under her breath. "Maybe."

As the village disappeared from our view, we sat silent in the car, while it bounced down the rough road. We entered the small forest, just before the city, trees shading the sun.

"May I stop by my house?" Lupe looked back at us through the review mirror, squinting.

Kat and I looked at each other, both shrugging our shoulders.

"Sure." We said at the same time.

"Gracias." Lupe patted the dishes in the large front seat. "I can drop these off."

Upon entering the city, the car pulled up in front of a large house, bigger than I would have expected and definitely nicer. The two story hacienda was freshly painted with a big grassy yard and two nicer cars parked in the driveway. Lupe carried the dishes into the front door. I pulled out two beers and handed one to Kat, whose wide eyes glared at the dark green house.

"I never would have imagined that!" She admitted, taking a long drink of her beer and gaping at the huge house.

"Yea, me either." I agreed.

Kat's eyes narrowed and mouth turned down, as she looked over my shoulder and out the side window behind me.

"What's wrong..." I started.

"Hey!" The familiar high pitched voice came from behind, along with a thud on window.

My head snapped around, eyes wide and mouth open. "Selena?" I gawked, almost dropping my beer.

Her face was next to the window, both palms pressed against it and her cute little overbite extra pronounced with the wide smile on her face. I rolled the window down, still unable to say anything.

"Thank you guys for giving my father so much business." She told us, giggling at the stupid look on my face.

"Lupe?" Was all I could muster. "he's your dad?"

"Yes silly. You didn't know that?" She looked over at Kat, who was now shaking her head and laughing under her breath.

"I mean...how would I?" I regained my composure. "You're welcome."

"Your father is great." Kat interrupted. "He really helped us out." She leaned forward, narrowing her eyes and glaring at Selena. "Jesus, how old are you?"

"I'm thirteen." Selena stuck her arm in the window, hand open.

"My name is Selena, and you must be Kat."

My mouth dropped open, and eyes widened. I look up at Selena, about to say something, but there was no air in my lungs.

"Just kidding." Selena chirped, then giggled. "I'm nineteen."

"Yes." Kat laughed. "Nice to finally meet you." She shook Selena's hand, which seemed small in hers.

Selena pulled her arm out the window, the back of her hand brushing my chest.

"I've got to go, you guys have a safe trip home." Spinning around, she was gone just as quickly as she had arrived.

I tipped my beer up and guzzled the whole bottle, reaching for another. I could feel the sweat forming on my forehead and chest. I kept my glare out the window, away from Kat.

"Your bartender?" Kat questioned, but already knowing the answer. "She's gorgeous, she looks like that singer..."

"Yes," I agreed, finally turning my nervous face toward her. "The younger one."

Kat shot me a half smile, then rotated her head away from me.

"Good thing we are leaving." She mumbled.

Kat sat on the opposite side of the seat as me, looking out the window and drinking her beer as the car made its way through the city. It felt like she was a mile away. I opened a beer and handed it over the seat to Lupe, who put it between his legs while he drove. The three hour drive was going to feel a lot longer if I didn't rectify this situation with Kat. She wasn't mad, but I could tell she was surprised by Selena's age and appearance, and she didn't like surprises.

The beer was going down quick and the skies were turning dark. The sun had almost vanished into the orange and yellow horizon and menacing clouds began to form. I opened another beer, putting the empty in the box, then reached into my cargo shorts and felt the burgundy button with my finger. Kat would be wearing our toy, she wouldn't take it off until our vacation was over, for that would mean that I had won, and she would have none of that. I gulped down some beer and pressed the burgundy button briefly, keeping my eyes on Kat. She didn't move, not so much as a twitch. I pushed it again, for a full second. Kat shifted in her seat, but didn't take her eyes off the passing trees.

Lupe was looking back through the rear view mirror at Kat. I wondered if he expected something to happen; after everything he had seen on this vacation, how could he not. I drank some more, then pressed the burgundy button again. Kat slowly turned her head toward me, peeking at Lupe as she did.

Scooting over next to me, she rested her head on my shoulder, and squeezed my thigh, her long black hair draped over her breasts. I pulled the remote from my cargo pocket and set it on my knee, finger at the ready. Kat's nipples raised between her hair, and she placed her hand on the inside of her thigh. I pressed down, holding the button. Kat bit her lip, and arched her neck back, a short whine emanating from her open mouth.

Lupe shifted the mirror so he could see Kat better, then reached into the glove compartment and pulled something from it, popping it into his mouth, followed by a long drink of his beer. Shifting his eyes back and forth from the road to Kat, he waited.

I hit the burgundy button again, Kat's legs spread slightly and her fingers slid down between her thighs, underneath her silk shorts. She pressed down on the little plastic piece, her mouth now open wide. She watched Lupe's shoulder, as it bumped up and down, his fingers massaging his hardening shaft. This time, when I pressed the button, I pulled up on Kats tank top, raising it above her large breasts, the tight shirt squeezing them down against her body. She slipped her finger further inside her wet folds, and moaned, as her round nipples wiggled and shot out.

The car shook and rattled as Lupe drove off the road, then struggled to get it back on. Kat's eyes scanned the car. She stared at me, then back at Lupe, who was returning her stare. Pulling her shirt up and over her head, she threw it on the seat. She brushed her hair back behind her, exposing her jiggling mounds. Slipping her sandals off and raising her feet up to the back of Lupe's seat, she spread her legs, her finger now sliding in and out of her well saturated lips, wet and sparkling.

Turning sharply, the car vibrated, throwing Kat into me, as it motored down an old gravel road, coming to a stop in a clearing under some tall trees. Kat bit her lip and continued to finger herself, now moaning out loud. Lupe pulled down his shorts, and kicked them off his feet onto the floorboard. He adjusted the mirror to see Kat better, but she was so low in the seat by now, he couldn't get a good view. He tried turning around, but his neck wouldn't stretch that far. Frustrated, he went back to the mirror. I leaned over and spoke into Kat's ear.

"Lupe can't see you." I told her softly. "Can you help him?"

Kat's face was now a mask of lust. I wasn't sure if she even heard me. She pressed her fingers all the way inside herself, then pulled them out and put them in my mouth. She tasted like honey and ginger. I sucked it up, licking her finger clean.

"You want him to see me?" She asked, her eyes narrow and lips parted.

"Yes." I said, feeling my cock begin to ache.

Kat sprang up, leaning forward over the front seat, her eyes focused on Lupe's crotch. She pulled her body over the seat, her ass and legs hanging off in front of me. I wrapped my fingers around her ass, squeezing and pinching it, then pulled her shorts down to her knees, and tugged again until they slipped off her ankles; Kat's head popped up in surprise.

Kat climbed the rest of the way over the seat, so she was kneeling next to Lupe, naked. She ran her palm down her stomach and pressed two fingers into her wet folds. Her other hand pulled and stretched her red nipple, causing it to bulge out. Lupe's face was inches away from her crotch, as he squeezed his cock.

"Can you see me now?" Kat groaned, her fingers opening her lips and revealing her pink, plump clit.

Lupe released his shaft and put his fingers on Kat's leg, between her knees.

"Oh, you want to touch it?" Kat breathed, pulling her hand away.

Gliding up her long leg, his fingers brushed her wetness. Kat moaned. He squeezed her inner thigh, sliding his thumb inside her. Kat's hips rocked and her fingers squeezed his wrist.

"Oh yes." Kat held his hand there. "Look at you." She bent over and touched his cock, fingers pinching the tip. Lupe's thumb was now all the way inside Kat and his fingers rubbed her ass.

"What do you want to do with this thing?" Kat began stroking his hard cock as it rose above his belly, she was in control, and that's where she liked to be.

Lupe grabbed Kat's thigh and pulled it over him, so her knees were on either side of his legs. Kat looked down on Lupe, clutching the back of his head and forced her nipple into his mouth. Slurping sounds filled the car as Lupe sucked her deep into his open maw, his sloppy tongue making her nipple gleam and his teeth making them red. She could smell the alcohol and tobacco on his dirty breath, but it just seemed to increased her sexual arousal, as she moaned in delight.

Reaching behind her, he pulled his shaft straight up, pressing the tip into her folds. Kat lowered herself down onto his cock, feeling it spread her open. She gasp as she bottomed out on his cock, her ass pressing into his tight balls.

"Oh yes." She squeaked, tilting her hips into him, his large belly rubbing her tight abdomen.

Lupe pinched her ass, pulling the cheeks apart with both hands, as Kat raised back up his slick pole, until the tip was barely inside her. She held there, teasing him, a wicked smile on her face.

Then everything changed. Kat's face lost its smile and she Jerked Lupe's mouth from her red swollen nipple.

"L -L-Lupe?" She stuttered. "Lupe!" She screamed.

I leaned forward, stretching my neck to see what was going on. Lupe's fingers were white, pinching and spreading Kat's ass cheeks; two thick fingers were sunk into her asshole all the way up to the middle knuckle. Jerking her down, he buried his cock inside her and the two stubby fingers all the way into her ass. Kat's eyes, wide and round, blinked then narrowed. The shock left her face and sticks of dynamite exploded inside her. Body convulsing, she screamed, the sounds reverberating through the car.

Fingers twisting inside her ass and cock pulsing, he regained his hold on her nipple with his teeth and bit down. Kat screeched again, as more explosions went off insider her. The tiny white hairs on her arms stood up and she griped the back of his head as if she could no longer control herself. Her head flung around, hair whipping about the interior of the car and her toes spread wide apart.

Kat started jumping up and down on Lupe's cock, one breast bouncing; his fingers piercing her tight asshole, drove deeper inside her. Lupe held on, as goose bumps covered her body, and moans burst out of her lungs. Belly shaking, he bumped short thrusts up into her. His balls now glistened with her juices. Kat continued to shake and gasp for air.

Pulling his fingers from her ass, he grabbed her body and pulled her around, his body following and cock staying deep. Kat fell onto her back, Lupe on top and her feet shot up into the air around them, toes pointed back. Her body twitched and breasts jiggled as he jammed his cock into and out of her, sliding her back. Lupe's ass rippled with the force of his blows.

Kat's moans increased, as she clawed at the shirt on his back. Her body bumping forward until her head was banging again the car door, she thrust her hips up into each of his blows. Kat reached back, trying to find something to grasp. Her fingers hooked on the door handle, and it swung open, out of her reach.

Lupe was not stopping, his back arched over Kat and his wet cock slamming into her crotch. Each one nudging her out of the car.

"Oh God Lupe!" Kat yelled as his final thrust pushed her out the door, her body hanging down and arms reaching for the dirt, breasts extended. Lupe held his hips tight to hers and his cock fired into her, the warm fluid filling her cavern and gushing out around his stiff cock. Lupe grunted a few more time as his balls unloaded inside my spent wife.

"No!" Kat groaned, as he slid his erect cock from her, and hovered over her. The shaft stood almost straight up. Lupe looked down on Kat, who was breathing heavy, arms hanging back onto the ground and hair flared out beneath her.

He sat back into his seat and waited for Kat, who slowly pulled herself up, and closed the door behind her. Kat couldn't take her eyes off of Lupe's hard cock, a look of shock covering her face. Lupe started the car and backed down the gravel road, until we pulled out onto the street, then he turned it around and headed for the airport.

Kat rolled the window down and leaned back against the door, her hair whipping around in the breeze. She put one foot high on the dashboard and the other on the back of the seat. Her legs were spread wide, red puffy lips open and dripping Lupe's cum. It was like she was offering herself to Lupe, like he now owned her. Her sweet smell filled the car.

We drove for some time with only the heavy breathes of the two in the front seat, when Kat finally raised her head up and smiled at Lupe. She never even looked back at me. She sat up, and leaned over Lupe, her hand going straight down to his cock, finger wrapping around it.

"You ready again? She whispered in his ear, her arm moving up and down.

Lupe pulled the side of her head to his mouth and said something into her ear. Kat nodded, still stroking him.

The headlights pierced the blackness that surrounded us, and the big silver car pulled over onto the side of the road. I could smell the moisture in the air outside. Leaving the car running and headlights on, Lupe got out of the car on one side and Kat on the other.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12