Burgundy Button - Act 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened another beer and drank, as they met at the front of the car. I could see the light rain coming down, it was hot and wet outside. Facing the headlights of the car, Lupe stepped up behind Kat, his cock pointing straight up, and she willingly spread her legs. He pushed the head of his cock, up into her. Kat, who was taller than him, had to bend her knees, to sink his shaft all the way inside her. She moaned, as he wrapped his arms around her and flicked at her hard nipples.

The rain picked up and Kat's hair clung to the side of her face. Lupe made short slow thrusts up into her, causing her to flex. He slid his hand down her wet stomach and pressed a finger against her clit, rotating it in circles. Kat's mouth opened and her head fell back, streams of rain flowed off her chin and down her body. She massaged Lupe's wrist while it flexed and his fingers worked her clit. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against her ear then spoke to her. Kat's head shook, signaling her approval.

The sky lit up and a thunderous crack shook the car. The rain began pouring down, soaking Kat's naked body, and drowning out her moans. Lupe put his hand on her back, and pushed her down, so her palms were on the hood of the car and her erect nipples touched the wet metal. He slid his cock out of her dripping folds and raised it up slightly. The hard rain was now bouncing off her back, running around her body and flowing off her long puffy nipples.

I leaned forward onto the front seat, eyes squinting, not believing what I was seeing. Lupe pressed his hips forward until the tip of his cock was spreading her asshole open. Kat's mouth gaped, and she turned to watch Lupe. He pressed again, sinking the tip inside her expanding asshole. Kat's knuckles became white as she tried to clutch the slick hood of the car. Lupe pressed a third time and half his cock disappeared into Kat's ass. My mouth fell open. Kat started rocking back, taking more of his cock inside her, each time with a squeal.

The sky fired off again, lighting the whole roadway up, follow by the clap of thunder. The rain was now so heavy, it was almost as if I was watching shadows. Rain gushed around Kat's open mouth and her eyes were squeezed shut. Lupe's cock moved steadily into her widened ass.

I heard the sound of an engine, then the lights that reflected off the raindrops on the windshield. A long black car slowed to a stop beside my wife and Lupe. The window rolled down and a man leaned out. He was wearing a cowboy hat and he had a thin mustache and black bolo that hung from his neck. He held up a phone and started filming Lupe fucking my wife in the ass.

Kat and Lupe were oblivious to it all. He had slid his cock all the way into Kat's ass and was now gradually moving his hips back and forth, as his cock penetrated her tight, puckered hole, his big belly shaking. Kat began to yelp as he quickened his pace, each thrust jerking her forward and rebounding her breasts.

The swirling storm inside her was only kept at bay by the pain. Her face was a mask of pleasure and torture, but she kept lurching back into his cock, trying to force him deeper. Lupe's belly began to jiggle and his ass bounced, his thrusts becoming more forceful, and causing Kat to wince. Burying his cock all the way inside her ass, he let out a deep grunt, his balls tightening and shaft pulsing. A warm rush of liquid filled her up and squished out around his thick shaft. Kat yelped, feeling the hot juice flow down her inner thighs.

A few short bursts later and all of Lupe's thick sauce in my wife's asshole, the man in the cowboy hat climbed back into the window and the car rushed off.

Lupe pulled his cock from Kat's ass, still half erect. She stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck, head resting on his shoulder. The relentless rain bore down on them. Lupe whispered into her ear, and she reached down, stroking his cock, washing it clean with the rain water and the palm of her hand.

They both climbed into the car and Lupe put it into gear and motored off down the road. It's a good thing we left early, I thought. I considered saying something about the car that stopped, but refrained, not sure there was anything we could do about it at this point, so why worry Kat.

We were on the road for a couple of minutes when I bent over to open another beer, I could barely reach down, my cock was so hard. I popped the top of a beer and pulled back a long swig, then glanced up.

Kat had moved over next to Lupe, brushed her wet hair behind her ears, and leaned down, laying her head in his lap. Lupe adjusted the mirror, tilting it down, so I could see down there, then put both hands on steering wheel.

Kat picked up Lupe's cock with two fingers, opened her mouth and sucked the whole thing inside. The gentle sounds of slurping floated up. She curled her legs behind her on the seat. Her head moved slowly and her tongue swirled around the shaft that filled her mouth. Lupe stretched his arm down the long bench seat and drove, while Kat sucked his thick cock. He opened his legs just enough for her to squeeze her other hand between and fondle his sack with her fingertips. We drove for awhile, Lupe's cock never coming out of my wife's mouth.

Soft moans came from below and Lupe flinched forward, his cock spilling its sauce into Kat's mouth and down into her belly. Kat never paused, continuing to suck and swallow, small beads of cum dribbling down her chin. Lupe's cock soften a little in her wet mouth, but she kept it inside her.

I drank my beer and listened to the noises coming from his crotch. Kat put a hand on his belly and rubbed the hard round skin. I finished my beer and set it down, opening another. While I was bent over, I heard Kat moan again. I raised up just in time to see her cheeks swell from another load that Lupe was depositing into her belly. More white liquid ran down her chin. Her cheeks sucked in and tongue pressed against the cock inside her mouth, she never let up as we continued our drive.

We passed a sign that had an airplane on it, and I figured we must be getting close. The rain had lightened up, but was still skipping off the windshield in thick drops. I leaned over the seat, to see Kat's head jerking and Lupe cock sliding in and out of her lips.

Lupe put a hand on Kat's hips, then slid it down, dipping his finger into her saturated crotch. Her ass wiggled, allowing him to press two fingers all the way into her. A groan slipped out around his cock. As we approached a second airport sign, Lupe pulled off the road, and parked the car, his fingers still inside Kat, making scissor motions.

Kat sat up, letting the cock fall from her lips, hard. She climbed up on top of Lupe and reached behind her back. Lowering herself down, the cock pushed easily inside her. The explosions ripped through her, as the storm raged. She went immediately to seizing, her muscles tightening around Lupe's shaft.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled, leaning back onto the steering wheel, and setting off the high pitched horn.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes." She cried, pressing her hips down, nipples stretched out of her swollen breast.

"Now!" She shouted, putting her palms on Lupe's face and lowering her face until it was an inch from his. "Fuck me in the ass."

She jumped off his cock and bent over on the seat, ass in the air. Lupe rose to his knees behind her and lowered his cock to her asshole. With one hard lunge he buried his cock all the way into her. Kat lurched forward and winched. Her tight hole stretched around his cock, squeezing it. Lupe pulled out and shoved it back in. Kat moaned. He did it again and she chirped.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass." she screamed, as he shook her body with unrelenting blows.

Kat's fingers clinched the edge of the seat, as waves of pleasure rolled through her and the air was forced from her lungs. Lupe's fingers tightened in the crease of her hips and his cum pulsed through his shaft, filling her asshole. Kat raised her head and screamed until the very last drop flowed into her.

Lupe pulled his hips back, and his cock popped out of her ass, which quickly began returning to its normal tight shape. He sat back onto his seat and started putting his shorts on. Kat turned around, sitting gently on her sore ass. She looked back at me, her face and body worn.

"Can you hand me my clothes?" She asked.

I picked up her shorts and shirt, leaving the lace string on the seat.

"Thank you." She said as she dressed in the front seat.

The car pulled into the small, empty airport and up to the familiar glass doors. The place looked abandoned . Kat looked around, worried.

"Do you think we missed the flight?" She mumbled.

"No" I told her, glancing at my phone then back toward the airport. "We are still early."

Lupe jumped out, tying his shorts up. I went inside the airport and pulled out a luggage cart, that we could put our bags on, while Kat stood next to the car. After filling the cart, I wheeled it into the airport, then came back out.

"Goodbye Lupe." Kat wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

He didn't say a word, just stood there, like a statue, looking as uncomfortable as the first time she hugged him. Kat strut into the airport through the glass doors. I stood in front of Lupe, shaking my head, then held out my hand to him. He pulled the white envelope I had given him from his pocket and held it over my hand.

"No." I shook my head. "That is for you, I told you. Thank you for everything you have done for us."

He smiled and shook the envelope, wanting me to take it.

"Lupe." I urged "It's yours, keep it."

Not letting up, he held it out and shook it again. I placed my hand under his, palm up. Lupe turned the white envelope over and two empty pill wrappers fell out into my hand.

"What the fuck, dude?" I gasp. "You took both those blue horse pills I gave you?"

"Thank you senior Colins." Lupe said.

"Jesus Lupe, you're going to be hard for a week." I slapped him on the shoulder.

Lupe jumped in his car and drove off. I watched until he disappeared into the dense forest.

"Is he gone?" Kat said from behind me.

"Yes." I turned and walked into the airport with her, stuffing the wrappers into my pocket.

I had given Lupe two of Jackson's pills that I 'borrowed' from him, the ones that kept him up all night fucking my wife. I figured he might take one, if Kat got sexy in the car, but never two. Although, I imagined, those pills would probably make his wife happy. I laughed at the thought, tugging at my sore, erect cock.

I pulled the cart to the gate. There was no security in the airport and no metal detectors. A young lady was standing at a podium, shuffling through some paperwork. We walked up to her, but she never looked up, just kept sorting her papers.

"How long until the flight?" Kat asked her.

"You have a while." She answered in a thick accent, never taking her eyes off her paperwork.

"Come on." Kat grabbed my bicep and pulled me away.

She led me to a bathroom door, dragging me in.

"I don't have to go." I told her.

'No, we better take care of this." Kat reached down and squeezed my thick cock.

"You won't make it back to Mexico City." She smirked.

I couldn't argue, I was so hard it was beginning to hurt. Kat turned around and bent over, fingers clasp around the porcelain sink. I pulled her shirt up over her red and swollen breast, letting them hang free.

"Be gentle," She said, lowering her head. "I'm a little sore."

I knew this wasn't going to be good for her, but she was right, I needed a release. I tugged her shorts down to her knees and unzipped my shorts. Pulling my cock out, I stroked it a few time, then pressed it into her wet lips. It sank in, squishing through her full cavern. She moaned, but more from pain. I pinched her ass cheeks, spreading them. A white fluid leaked from her asshole. The whole vacation flashed in my mind and my body jerked. After a few hard strokes that jolted her forward , my cock unloaded a long thick torrent of cum into her. The warm fluid immediately ran down her thighs.

"Are you finished?" She looked back at me, gritting her teeth.

"Just a moment." I said, still pumping fluid into her as her ass squirted out more cum.

I slowed to a stop, and pulled my cock from her, still hard. Kat stood up, staring down at it.

"That's going to have to do for now." She shrugged and ripped a paper towel from the dispenser before wiping her inner thighs off and pulling up her shorts.

We went back to the departure gate and Kat sat down gingerly on the hard chair. She laid her head on my shoulder and we both drifted off into sleep.

12