Burgundy Button - Act 20

Story Info
Act 20: Mile High.
5.4k words
4.18
4.4k
7
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 20: MILE HIGH

"Hello?" The squeaky voice broke my sleep, a hand shaking my shoulder. "Hello?"

"Yes, I'm awake." I pulled my head off of Kat's, eyes groggy and neck sore.

"How long have we been asleep?" Kat mustered, rubbing her eyes with clenched fists.

"I...I don't know." I answered, feeling refreshed.

The lady standing in front of us was different from the one we had seen before, but dressed the same. She had her hands on her hips, and was holding her weight on one leg, tapping her other foot.

"Your plane is ready." She told us, in the same broken English the previous lady had. "Are these your bags?" Her face looked annoyed.

"Yes." I replied, standing and pulling Kat up with me.

"There's no room in the cargo hold, so we'll have to load them on the plane." She motioned to a couple of guys behind us in brown jumpsuits, who mumbled as they tugged on the heavy cart.

"Mexico City, right?" I said, standing up.

"Si." The lady answered.

Kat scanned around the empty terminal, frowning and blinking. She stepped up, looking like a giant next to the other lady. Rubbing her palms together and pulling her shoulder back, she yawned.

"Has everyone boarded?" The words came out around her breath. "I hope there are seats together for us."

"Can't say." I shrugged, then pulled my shoulders back before she could say anything.

I rummaged through my backpack and found the tickets, handing them to the lady, who took her time inspecting them. She stamped both, then led us outside. It was a large plane, bigger than the one we flew in on. Beside the plane, mobile stairs had been rolled up, and the door was open. The men who carried our luggage away were finishing, hauling the last heavy bags up into the plane.

Grasping the hand rails, I ascended the stairs, Kat close behind me. When we reached the top, a man wearing a captain's uniform was standing there, his arms down at his sides and a cap tucked under one of them. He was well trimmed and had a thick mustache. The lady beside him, dressed in a flight attendant's uniform, was holding his hand, a big sparkling diamond on one finger. The stiff blue dress she was wearing stopped halfway down her thighs; it buttoned up the front, the top two open, not able stretch across her massive bosoms.

"Welcome aboard." The pilot said with a big white smile.

"Welcome aboard." The flight attendant confirmed. "Your luggage is packed, sit anywhere."

"Anywhere?" I chimed in.

As we rounded the corner, into the plane, both Kat and my mouths dropped open. Our luggage was packed into the first class section to our right and a few other bags on the left side. After that, the whole plane was empty, beside someone way in the back. I noticed Kat's big black bag on the edge of the seats, it had its own row.

"Is this it?" Kat gawked, as we passed the luggage.

"Maybe?" I puzzled. "Only three of us? At least they won't lose our luggage."

We walked to the back of the plane, almost to the man sitting in the last row, and I opened the overhead bin across the aisle, tossing my backpack up into it, but only after taking out the bottle of whisky. Kat was bent over pulling the arms up on the row we had chosen, it had three seats and the other side had only two. Kat brushed off our seats, and sat down.

The man a few rows back was glaring at us, a smirk on his narrow lips. I smiled at him and started to sit down, then cranked my head back around to look at him again. I had caught sight of a black cowboy hat on the seat next to him. His sunken face and thin black mustache looked familiar. My mind raced as I tried to figure out where I had seen him before. The face was fresh in my mind, but I had been drinking the whole week. I peeked over my shoulder and my eyes locked on the bolo he was wearing around his collar.

"Shit." I muttered, eyes darting back and forth.

"What?" Kat elbowed me. "Did we forget something?"

"No." I shook my head. "I know that man."

I just remembered that I hadn't told Kat about the car that drove past us, about the man that hung out of it, recording her with his phone as Lupe fucked her in the ass. I shouldn't say anything, she would never know. It was better if I just kept my mouth shut, I convinced myself, this wasn't a long flight.

"Something's up." Kat huffed, shaking my arm. "I can tell by your face." She rested her head back on the seat. "You better tell me."

"I saw that man... earlier today." I didn't look at her, hoping she would leave it alone.

"So?" She persisted.

Squeezing my eyes shut and clamping my fingers down on the armrest, I remained silent.

"And..." Kat grabbed my tight fingers.

"He..." I paused, losing my resolve.

"He what, damn it?" She hissed.

I opened my eyes, looking directly at her. "He videoed you and Lupe... in front of the car."

Kat's eyes became wider than I had ever seen them. She shot a glance back at the man, and her face flushed. Toes tapping on the ground and mouth open she sighed.

"Everything?" She said under her breath.

"Almost." I admitted, eyes now locked on hers.

There was a long silence, only our heavy breaths splitting it. The tension from Kat's face began to subside and she sucked up a deep breath.

"Well, you're going to have to get it from him." She calmly said.

"Well, I'm glad that's figured out." I laughed a little.

"Listen Colins," Kat's voice turning serious. "We don't want that on the internet."

"I guess not." I felt my biceps tense, as my arms pushed me up to a standing position.

Now I'm a pretty big guy, and I have used that at one point or another to intimidate other men, but inside I was a big lovable bear, sort of speak. I didn't enjoy doing it, so my mind searched for another alternative, besides, I didn't want us kicked off the plane, or worse yet, just me kicked off the plane. Throwing my shoulders back, I stepped up beside the man and knelt down, so I was at eye level with him. He shifted in his seat and locked his eyes on me. There was a glimmer of fear in them, I liked that.

"You know my wife?" I said in a deep baritone.

"Si." The man answered.

"You have something that I want." I paused. "A video." I made sure there was no doubt in my voice.

"You must be mistaken." He shook his head, but glanced down at his phone, laying on his knee.

"See." I smiled, letting him know that I had caught his mistake.

I considered grabbing his phone and smashing it, but his fingers crept over it, like he knew I was thinking just that. I leaned in closer to him, staring from the tops of my eyes. I wasn't wearing a shirt and could feel the beads of sweat forming on my chest. I tightened, then a thought came to me, as the plane's engines began a slow, light hum.

"You like my wife?" My voice raised just a bit.

"Si." The man's whole body relaxed, like he had just dropped a heavy weight, and the thin smirk snaked back onto his face. He was younger than I once thought, thin but muscular, and not bad looking. I nodded toward Kat, who was watching us between the seats.

"How about I let you sit by her for the whole flight." I winked. "and you lend me your phone."

The smirk left his face when I said the last part. His eyes darted back and forth between the phone and me. His head shook again.

"I cannot do that." He said, in almost perfect English.

"You're choice," I shot back. "but I'm getting that video one way or another."

The jet engines roared to life and the plane began to vibrate. I glimpsed movement toward the front of the plane, when the overhead speakers crackled.

"I need everyone to please be seated, the plane is about to take off." The speakers blared.

Who's everyone? I thought. It's only me. I am the only damn person not seated. The words frustrated me.

"Last chance." I rose up before him, flexing and looking down onto him.

I could tell he was thinking about it, his face appeared as though someone had shot his dog. The speakers started to crackle again, and he jumped up out of his seat, slapping the phone into my hand.

"Please be seated." The speaker blared out.

As he headed up for my seat, I tugged the back of his coat. He flipped around.

"Pass code." I held the phone out, swiping the screen with my thumb so it turned on.

He punched in six sevens and hurried to sit down next to Kat.

"Lucky sevens." I mumbled, taking his seat and buckling in.

As the plane taxied around, I looked out the window. It didn't look like the huge plane even had enough room to take off on the short runway. I didn't like the thought and closed the window blind.

Kat, sitting up in the seat, looked back at me, her face shocked. I held the phone up high, shaking it. She smiled and fell back into her seat. I could see them talking, while the plane moved into position, Kat opened my whisky bottle and took a tug, then handed it to the man beside her.

"Just one last check, about fifteen minutes." The pilot radioed, then started in on how long the flight would be and what kind of weather we would have.

I played with the phone, searching through the apps and trying to find the video. I glanced up every so often to see Kat and her new friend, drinking and talking. At least she seemed to be enjoying herself. She was smart, if she became his friend, then maybe he wouldn't use the video anyway. It didn't take me long to find it. I watched the first part of it, just to make sure and my cock started to harden. Right before I was about to hit the delete button, I closed the screen and went to his texting app, I was familiar with this phone, it was like my work phone, same brand, just all the word were in Spanish.

Kat was laughing and brushing her hair behind her ear. Was she flirting with him? I typed my number in, linked the video and sent it to myself, then I erased my number from his history. The plane started to move and shake more. Kat was now leaned into the man a little more. I unbuckled my seatbelt, threw the cowboy hat into the row ahead, and scooted a seat over, next to the window, where I had a less obstructed view.

Kat's hand was massaging the guy's crotch and she was looking up at him. One of her breasts was hanging out of her tank top and he was pinching and twisting the swollen nipple. I leaned forward more as the plane sprang forward, throwing me back. I regained my balance and wrapped my arms around the seat ahead of me.

With both hands, Kat was unzipping his slacks. She wedged the long, skinny cock from the zipper, stroking it. The plane picked up speed, forcing us back again. Bending over, Kat opened her red lips and wrapped them around the tip of his cock. Her body was shaking, the engines vibrating her head and mouth. The man's large hand squeezed her full breast, that hung out from the top of her shirt. Swirling in her mouth, Kat's tongue worked the shaft, tasting it's salty moisture.

The plane jerked again, the whine of the engine growing in our ears. Kat's head began bobbing up and down, her throat expanding. The front of the plane lifted. Placing one hand on Kat's head, he pushed his cock deeper, down her throat. The bumping of the wheels slowly eased off. Kat's fingers unbuttoned the pants, completely freeing his shaft. The plane glided above the trees, nicking the treetops. Kat cupped his tight balls, massaging them. Jolting them back, the plane tilted up, climbing in altitude. A wet spot formed on Kat's crotch and a small drip ran down her thigh.

The plane climbed and his cock swelled in Kat's mouth, a clear liquid running down her throat and into her belly. Her sticky tongue was now coated with his glossy composition. As the plane Started to level out and smooth out, Kat's head gained a rhythm. The cock in her mouth, leaking continuously, was getting warm. Her lips grazing the thin skin and pulsing veins, almost touched his balls. Kat's head was now in constant motion, teeth grating over skin.

The cabin lights flickered on as the pulsing cock swelled and sack tightened. Long fingers on her head clinched down and hips thrust up, when he burst into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged and eyes popped, a white stream flowing down her chin and neck. Kat swallowed, barely able to keep up with the continuous stream bursting into her full mouth. Teeth slimy and strings dripping off her chin, she gagged, but kept going. His fingers pulled at her ruby nipple, as her breast flopped. Ejecting more down her throat, he forced his cock deeper. Kat's neck muscles flexed and relaxed, taking it all, until the shaft softened in her throat.

Kat pulled her head up and rested it on the back of her seat, neck stretched and slimy. Her legs were spread wide, her own gloss covering them and one breast hung out. The man beside her, breathing heavy, sat back in his seat, neck arched back, looking at the ceiling. I adjusted my cock in my shorts, looking down at the phone.

Social media, the words rattled in my mind. I reentered the phone and began searching his apps. One after another, I checked them, looking for signs that he had posted something. I wasn't completely familiar with these, so I had to do a little work. I seemed to be the only person on the planet who didn't spent their days scrambling for attention and affection on these apps. There was only a few that I saw, and nothing appeared to have been posted on either one, but I dug deeper, just to make sure.

Kat, still sprawled out on the seat, legs spread, was drinking from the bottle, black hair hanging down the side of her sparkling face. The man beside her, cock laying across his leg, waited for the bottle. I peeked up to see the flight attendant staring back at me, confused. She was sitting in a pop down seat on the wall, buckled in, directly in front of Kat and her friend, but behind a wall. She could see me, but not them. She had a magazine laying across her lap, that she had been thumbing through.

I needed a drink desperately, but didn't want to give the attendant a reason to come back here. The black haired man was now drinking my whisky... that wasn't part of the deal. Resting his hand on Kat's knee, he slowly glided it up her inner thigh.

Kat didn't move, as the hand reached the top of her leg, squeezing. He slipped his little finger under her loose shorts, and into her slick folds. Kat gripped the handle tight, pressing the little round button and letting the seat ease back. The finger searched inside her, until it found her swollen clit, his fingertip flicking it.

The flight attendant bent over in her seat, black hair falling forward and mountainous cleavage in clear view. She rifled through some magazines, pulling one from the middle of a stack. Raising back up, she caught my stare, and smiled at me, shifting in her seat, the huge diamond on her finger glinted in the soft light. She lowered her gaze to the magazine on her legs, then back at me to see if I was still looking, then back to her lap.

Kat's hips were now rocking in the seat, while the finger swirled around her swollen button. Her head was facing sideways, toward the window, eyes narrow. Two long finger began dipping into her wetness, sinking deeper each time, his whole hand now wedged into her silk shorts. Turning slightly, the man's other hand compressed her hanging breast, fingertips turning the tanned skin white. Kat reached out, taking hold of the limp cock on his leg and squeezed it, causing it to twitch in her soft palm. She let out a low squeak.

Head cocked to the side and an intrigued look on her face, the flight attendant was peering at me again. I nodded at her, falling back into my seat. I held her stare, trying to remain calm. I didn't want her coming back here. She furrowed her eyebrows, then went back to reading.

I could see the back of Kat's head, as it bumped up and down. The man was now finger fucking her, his twisting and jerking arm could be seen between the seats. Kat threw one arm up over the seat, while the other hand slid up and down his hardening cock. She gasp and moaned, as her body lit up inside. The man lowered his lips to her ear, and whispered to her. Kat nodded, and clamped her hand down on his balls.

The movement slowed to a stop, Kat's chest heaving up and down. Her new friend fidgeted with his pants, then stood up. He walked past me to the bathroom door, his cock bulging his slacks out. Kat raised up, putting her breast back into her tight shirt. She stepped out into the aisle and started back. As she passed me, I held the phone up and nodded my head. She was holding her phone in her hand as she went by and into the same bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her.

Moving back over to the aisle seat, I glanced back at the two bathroom doors, one open, the other shut. The flight attendant unbuckled and stood up, setting the magazine down on the small counter. She straightened her dress, brushing it down with her palms, and started walking to the back of the plane.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

Walking by me with a nod, she stopped at the bathroom doors, then looked back toward the two empty seats, a puzzled look on her face. Sounds began to emanate from the bathroom, soft moans. Carefully grasping the door handle, she pressed her ear against the door. Her mouth dropped and eyes sprung open. She waited, listening, her nipples now visible under the tight dress. The muffled noise grew, but still barely audible. When the chirps started, she pulled away from the door, head shaking, and rushed down the aisle toward the front of the plane.

"Excuse me?" I held my hand up as she passed.

Stopping a few rows ahead of me, she slowly turned to me, her round face flushed.

"Do you all know each other?" She spoke in a hushed tone.

"Yes," I lied, well it wasn't a complete lie anymore. "Is there a problem?"

"Do you realize what they are doing in there?" She moved next to me, looking down.

"I have a good idea." I grinned.

"They can't do that!" Her low voice was forceful. "I'll have to tell my husband." She paused. "I mean the captain." She put her hands on the back of my seat, and the seat in front of me, leaning on them.

"Come on." I tried, noticing her nipples still poking out. "There's no one else here, let them be."

"I...I can not!" She stammered. "It's not right."

"Please?" I brought my hand to her soft skin, brushing my fingers on her knee.

I waited for her slap it away and bolt off, but she didn't. Her pulse quickened and breath deepened. I ran my fingertips up the inside of her thigh, feeling the moisture already built up. The tips of my fingers touched her cotton underwear, they were wet and I could feel the separation in her lips.

"You shouldn't do that." She dropped her head forward, but didn't stop me.

Wedging under the wet cotton, my fingers entered her, pressing into the open folds. Her breath became heavy, and the buttons on her dress seemed to strain under the pressure. Sliding all the way into her, I rotated my fingers around, feeling her walls. She put her hand on my wrist, holding it tight, as another finger went into her. A loud clank came from the bathroom and her head whipped around. She tugged my wrist, pulling my fingers from inside her. The moans in the bathroom started again. The flight attendant stepped back away from me, eyes darting back and forth. I could tell she was thinking about what she should do.

"Follow me." She said, and headed for the back of the plane, behind the bathrooms.

I jumped up, and followed her, cock stiff. Once I reached her, she closed the curtain behind me and stood staring at me, waiting. Without hesitation, my fingers went to the buttons on the front of her dress. I unbuttoned the top three that were fastened and pulled her bra up, letting her huge breasts bounce free. Squatting down, I wrapped my lips around the pink nipples, sucking and biting. She weaved her fingers through my hair, as I went back and forth between the two erect nipples, my saliva coating them. Her fingers found the button on my shorts, and my zipper; they fell to my ankles. My hand's squeezed the undersides of her breast, bulging the nipples out further. I felt her short finger's encircle my thick cock and her breath deepened. She moaned in Spanish, as her palm rose up my shaft.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12