Burgundy Button - Act 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking off her nipple with a pop, I spun her around and threw her up against the wall of the bathroom, palms flat, the large diamond on her finger reflecting in my eyes. One hand held her soft hands to the wall, the sharp rock biting into my skin and my body pinned her, while the other hand deftly reached up her dress from behind and tugged her underwear to her knees. Her long black hair covered my face, breath parting it and wisp into her ear.

"Iiiiaaayyy" She whined, face squished against the brown paneling.

Her legs separated allowing for my cock to slide up into her, until my balls touched the back of her thighs. The breathing from inside the bathroom became heavy and a succession of chirps penetrated the thin walls.

The flight attendant's plump ass pushed back into me as I bounced on my toes, her round cheeks rippling. Wedging my hand between her and the wall, I pulled down on her breast, pinching the long nipple. My shaft grew wet and slick as it propelled up into her tight walls. She moaned again, struggling to hold back the passion.

Turning her body toward a counter, I bent her over. My fingers squeezed her soft hips then I began pounding into her wet slick folds. She turned her head to the side and bit her lower lip, both elbows giving a little, to cushion the shock of my blows. Long black hair hanging down around her face and breast shaking all over beneath her, the flight attendant let out muffled scream and forced her ass back into me. Her body began to shake, and moans grew louder. Knuckles white and head tossing, her eyes rolled back and she hummed a low, long tune, until her head finally dropped down.

I could still hear my wife moaning in the bathroom and knew it wouldn't be long. I slid my saturated cock from the flight attendants glossy folds and pressed the tip between her ass cheeks. The flight attendant's head popped up and cranked around, a desperation in her eyes. I pinned my tip against her tight asshole.

"Wait!" She spat.

But it was too late, her puckered hole widened and stretched around my straining shaft as it impaled her. Head dropping, she whined in Spanish; my hands pushed forward, groping her breasts. I let her adjust to my size, then gradually began fucking her tight ruby ass. Wincing in pain yet pressing back into me, her knuckles tightened on the counter in front of her, the sparkling diamond on her finger glinting in my eye as her breathing increased. Each jolt into her ass, sending ripples down her legs and up her body, she began to moan louder. Velocity instinctively increasing until my balls were bouncing off the backs of her legs, my swollen cock pulsed within her.

We both began grunting at the impacts when my muscles flexed involuntarily. I could hold it no longer. A mad rush of cum pumped through my shaft and into her distended asshole. I held deep inside her, the constant flow pouring out of me. Her arm reached back, fingers grabbing my thigh, pinching the skin. I bumped her forward again, as yet more sticky goo entered her and ran down her crotch, glazing it and dripping off her short curly hairs. I pulled back and the flight attendant's arm fell limp, hanging beside her. My cock, the veins still pulsing, flopped out, shimmering.

Rising up, she turned to me, a mask of lust and pain etched on her strained face. Taking hold of my cock, she mumbled in Spanish, stroking it and watching a long drip fall from its open tip onto the floor. She let it fall to my leg and reached back, pulling the seat fastened to the wall, down. Gingerly sitting down on her sore ass, she fought to control her breathing. I looked fixedly at her sitting there, head hung down and black hair draped over her face, shoulders slouched and breasts squeezed out from between her open dress, nipples plump, dress bunched up around her waist and knees together, feet spread wide and underwear stretched between her ankles, over her high heals and white bobby socks. The speakers crackled and we both looked up.

"We'll be experiencing some turbulence, so everyone should be seated and put their seatbelts on." Her husband's voice boomed.

Pulling my shorts up, I slipped through the curtain and went to sit down in my seat. As I was buckling my seatbelt, the bathroom door opened and Kat came out, walking past me and tossing her phone into my lap. The man came out a minute later, going to take his seat, next to my wife.

I went back to checking the man's phone, this time looking through his emails, mostly in Spanish. I found no evidence that he had shared the video of my wife. I made sure there were no pictures or other videos I had not uncovered, and erased the video he had of Kat. I set his phone down and picked up my wife's phone.

Kat had made her own video. It started with her in the bathroom, her shorts down, standing in front of the man, who was sitting on the toilet. Her hand was running through his hair and his face buried between her legs. I could hear the her soft moans and his sucking as he lapped up everything inside her. The camera shook as she came to a quick orgasm. Then she jostled around, lowered the screen down past her open breasts, her shirt pulled up over them, and to her wet crotch. The video flickered as she sat down on the long thin cock. The angle wasn't perfect, but I could see it enter her. Her hips rocked, shaking his balls underneath. Then she set the phone down, leaning it against the wall near the sink, so I could see her breasts and face. The man wrapped his long arms around her, fingers manipulating her breasts and pulling her erect nipples. Kat raised her arms and moaned as she slowly fucked his cock.

The phone dropped onto the floor once with a loud bang, and she took the time while fucking him, to pick it up and place it back onto the counter. My cock started to get hard again, watching the video. I glanced up at Kat, who was drinking and talking to the man, her hand on his lap. I went back to watching her video.

The plane jerked down, hitting a thermocline, and shook everyone, then did it again, we all grabbed for something to secure us. We bounced and jolted, as it made its way through the rough skies. As it settled down, the speakers crackled again.

"We are beginning our decent into Mexico City." The Captain said, then proceeded to give us the time and weather.

Kat's stuffed her hand into the man's open zipper, finger's grasping the long thin cock. Looking up into his eyes, she began stroking it as the plane descended. His pants jounced about, as her hand swiftly tugged the meaty shaft. Bending it, she popped it out, freeing it. Lowering her head, she put the tip in her mouth, lips sucking the purple head.

When we touched down with a thud and the plane smoothed out and slowed down, the flight attendant appeared from the back, looking freshly made up. Her hair was a little frazzled and she walked stiffly, but they were only small details that no one else seemed to notice.

She started for the front of the plane, passing Kat, who did a double take, eyes narrowed and head cocked to the side, bulbous cock in her open lips, wondering how and when the flight attendant went to the rear of the plane. The plane stopped at the gate and began prepping for offloading, when the cock pulsed within her mouth and the clear liquid bubbled out and down into her belly.

The man sitting next to Kat, jumped up, stuffing his cock back into his slacks, and came back to me. I handed him his phone and hat, winking at him. He nodded, without smiling and strut up to the front of the plane, gabbing his large black bag and waiting impatiently.

I moved up next to Kat, sitting beside her. She swept her hair back behind her ears and kissed me on the cheek, the salty smell of cum on her breath. She squeezed my hand.

"So you got it?" She asked, eyes focused on me.

"Yes." I admitted, "It's done."

We waited for a moment, after the man had left the plane, allowing him to disappear into the crowded airport, before we got up. Workers were busy unloading our bags onto a cart in the jetway, when we approached. The pilot was standing next to the stewardess, her dress missing a button, making her bosom stand out even more. They were holding hands, her big diamond sparking a little less. I smiled and nodded at the Captain as we passed, his wife keeping her head and eyes down. I grabbed the cart, pulling it toward the airport.

"Wait!" Kat took hold of the cart, stopping it.

"What is it?" I asked, peering down at the bags.

"Where is my black bag?" She started rifling through the bags.

I went back into the plane, the pilot and his wife were arguing in Spanish. I searched through the first class section, where they had put our bags. Between the last set of seats, on the opposite side of the plane, was Kat's bag, part of it tucked under the seat.

"I found it!" I exclaimed, wondering why it had been moved.

The couple arguing at the doorway, briefly glanced up at me while I shuffled by them. I winked at the flight attendant, who quickly turned away. Throwing the heavy bag on top of all the rest, we made our way into the airport, we were late for our next flight.

12