Burgundy Button - Act 21

Story Info
Act 21: The Good News.
7.9k words
3.81
5.2k
8
0

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 21: THE GOOD NEWS

We missed our connector out of Mexico City and had to wait in the stifling heat for just a little longer. The airline was good to us after being late, paying for a first class upgrade and putting us on a plane that went all the way to Seattle; we had a layover in Los Angeles, but didn't have to get off the plane. Kat slept the whole first leg, while I drank as many free drinks as I could and enjoyed the hot towels. It was a double bonus, not getting off the plane and not having to worry about luggage getting transferred to a new plane.

We could feel the temperature drop on the second flight, so Kat put on some sweat pants and a sweater, which she had smartly stuffed into her carry on. The food was bad and we were hungry, but knowing that we would be home soon seemed to compensate for that.

With everything that had happened in Mexico, it made me reconsider going back to our old way of life. That life felt boring, the same hum drum routine each and every day. Kat's soft snores on my shoulder made me smile.

Was Kat a different person in that small village, or was that the real Kat, just blossoming out? We talked at length on the second half of our flight about ending our game, stashing away all those devious actions that played in our memories and returning to our startlingly average life. I could schedule another vacation, to another distant land, but would it be the same? Like a drug, the first high is always the best, then you spend the rest of your life chasing after it. I tucked my hand into my pocked and traced the round burgundy button with my finger. Kat was no longer wearing the soft plastic piece, held tightly against her clit with silky black lace. She had folded it away with all the other sexy clothes in her luggage, ready to be placed back into storage. I guess I could call this a win in our little game we played, in all respects...it just didn't feel that way.

Seattle was chilly, or at least cold for what we had become accustom to. I could see the grey drizzle out the airport window as we waited for our luggage to make its way around the carousel. Picking each bag off, one by one, shoulder to shoulder with all the other dreary faces, my heart sank.

"Don't slouch." Kat whispered, her fingers pressed into my shirt, pulling my shoulders back.

It was the first time I had worn a shirt in quite a while, and it felt stifling to me, like it burned my very soul. We packed the airport cart and pulled it to the elevator.

Crossing the skyway, dogs barked below us, pulling their police officers in every direction. The men in blue jerked them toward each car, pointing at the trunks and making them sniff. They would turn yapping, uninterested in the vehicles.

"Someone's in trouble." Kat laughed, as we walked high above them, toward the parking lot.

The twenty minute drive home took an hour, the rain and wind causing rush hour traffic to slow down to a crawl. We had planned on getting home just a little earlier this day, but our delayed flight changed that. The saving grace was that we arrived on a Friday, and we had the weekend to recuperate, that was Kat's brilliant idea.

"I need a long bubble bath." Kat sighed as my truck pulled into the garage.

"You go take one, I'll get the luggage." I told her, patting her leg.

"Thank you honey." She returned, eyes sparkling.

I lugged the heavy bags upstairs into the bedroom while Kat lay in the jet tub, white bubbles like pillowed clouds over her naked body. She had a margarita resting on the side of the tub and was reading a book.

"Vacation for two more days." I told her, winking, while putting the toiletries on the bathroom counter.

"I suppose so." She answered, not taking her eyes off her science book.

"The rain has let up, you can actually see the sun now." I informed her. Here the sun was just a big yellow fireball in the sky that only made random appearances, or so it seemed.

I was already into my fourth beer, when Kat finished her bath. I slipped into the shower as she stepped out of the tub, water running down her slick, tan body. The warm water rinsed away all my concerns; I most definitely was also needing a good cleaning. I could hear Kat unpacking some of her things in the bedroom, when the sound of an engine fired up in the back yard.

"What's that?" I yelled out of the shower.

"It's Andrew." She yelled back. "He's here to mow the lawn."

Andrew was a college kid who lived a couple neighborhoods over. He had been mowing our lawn since High school and started college a few years ago. He was dependable and did a fairly good job and we liked that fact that we were helping him pay for college.

"But the grass is wet, why doesn't he come back?" I continued, as I washed my body.

"Do you want me to tell him?" Kat said with a little contempt.

"No, don't worry." I argued.

Cleaned and refreshed, I walked up behind Kat, who was standing naked at the window, staring down from above through the blinds at Andrew mowing the lawn. His shirt was laying on the patio table and his chest and back muscles rippled while he pushed the old lawn mower. I put my arms around her, pressing my cock into her ass.

"We're still on vacation you know." I breathed into her ear, hands on her tight stomach, and eyes glaring down at the kid mowing our lawn.

There was no response, but I could tell she was thinking about something. Her muscles felt tense, shoulders drawn back and breath shallow.

"I'm just kidd..." I stopped mid sentence.

"Colins?" She choked out. "Colins..." She repeated.

"I didn't mean it." My voice low and rough.

"Colins, we... we got the wrong luggage." She stuttered.

I could tell by her monotone voice that something was wrong. It took a lot to shake Kat and she was visibly shaken.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll just call the airline. It's nothing that can't be fixed." I reassured her, still sensing it was something more.

"Colins!" Her voice now high and serious. "just Look at the bag."

I turned and looked over to the bags on the bed. Some had been unpacked, and clothes were thrown out all over the bed. They looked like our clothes, separated into two distinct piles on our respective sides of the bed. I glared at her, trying to figure out if she was playing some sort of game, like we do, but her face was drawn down, looking almost scared.

"Those are our clothes!" I argued, pointing at the bed. "I don't understand."

"Colins." This was the fifth time she said my name, I knew she wasn't joking.

"Please look in the bag." She pulled away from me and began throwing her finger at the black bag.

I crept over to the black suitcase, it was the one we thought we lost on the plane ride into Mexico city on the way home, and the one we thought we lost at the start of our trip. I wasn't liking this bag right now. Using two fingers, I flipped the top open, the lid seemed to crash back against the bed.

I stepped back, mouth hanging open, then stumbled back a few more steps. The words were not able to form in my mouth, my head felt dizzy and my stomach queasy. I stumbled back a couple more steps, trying to say something.

"I...I...I..." The words were not there, and the blood drained from my head.

Sitting on our bed was a large black suitcase, that looked like Kat's, stuffed with plastic bags full of some sort of white powder. Kat crossed her arms, squishing her breasts underneath them. Her head was shaking and toe tapping on the ground.

"What is it?" I proclaimed, pointing at the suitcase, like she should know, because it's her bag.

"How the fuck should I know?" Kat's voice was now angry. "Cocaine, Heroin? How the fuck should I know." She raised her palms in the air.

We both stood glaring at the black suitcase, mouths wide. As the reality of the situation started to set in, I crept up to the mystery bag and picked up one of the large white plastic bags, holding it in my hand, feeling its weight. Kat watched me, still not moving.

"Jesus, it's heavy." I raised it up to eye level. "There must be fifty of these things in there." I paused. "How much do you think it's worth." A half smile formed on my face.

"I don't care." Kat's eyes narrowed and she put her hands on her hips. "We need to get rid of it."

"No shit." I said in the most sarcastic voice I could muster. "But how?"

"Call the police!" She reached for her phone lying on the bed.

"Wait!" I belted out. "Just... wait. Let's think about this." My mind was now trying to make sense of everything. "I need time to process this."

I carried one of the big white bags downstairs and into the den, placing it on my desk. I sat down, opened my laptop and started searching online for pictures of cocaine. I immediately recognized the plants that grow them. Kat was standing behind me, hands on my bare shoulders.

"Those are the trees that we passed on our hike." She proclaimed, as though I hadn't already figured that out.

"Yes, yes I know." I answered.

"The police." She demanded again.

"Just wait." I grabbed her hand on my shoulder. "Now, I've seen enough movies to know that this is probably worth a lot of money, and whoever lost this," I tapped the bag of cocaine." is probably going to come looking for it."

"Movies?" Kat's voice was now incredulous. "You really want to base our decision on what you saw in a movie?" She pinched my shoulders, pain shooting down them.

"I'm just saying Kat." I swept one of her hands off of my shoulder. "We need to think about this, not rush to any decisions."

The air in the room was thin and hard to breathe. I blinked a couple of times, hoping the white bag would disappear from my desk. This was stupid, this whole situation, it didn't happen to average people like us. Kat's fingers tensed, tightening on my other shoulder.

A loud clicking sound came from the living room, then the creaking of the front door. Both our heads jerked to the side and I grabbed a sheet of paper on my desk and threw it over the white bag, it dangled on top of it, not hiding anything. Kat ran out of the room and down the hall; rounding the corner, she let out a yelp and jumped back.

"Andrew?" She screeched, stepping back.

"Katherine?" Andrew's low voice boomed as he ogled her naked body.

He turned his head down, averting his eyes from my wife, then slowly looked back up at her. Her breasts, large with nipples sticking straight out and the gentle curve down between her separated thighs, open to his view.

"I...I was just returning your key." He raised the single key in the air, pressed between two fingers. "I didn't know you were home. sorry."

"Colins." Kat yelled down the hallway, she just realized she was naked. "Do you have any money?" There was obvious urgency in her voice.

"Just Pesos." I yelled back.

"Can you come back, Andrew?" She asked, not bothering to cover herself up, and taking the key from him.

"Y...Y...Yes ma'am" He said, backing to the front door.

"Thank you Andrew." She walked toward him. "Sorry for the surprise." She glanced down at her body.

"Oh, it's ok Catherine." He nervously grinned at her. "I'll come back tomorrow." He assured her and scurried out the door.

Kat slowly rotated toward me, as the tension visibly drained from her body. Her shoulders and breasts started to shake until her whole body was twitching. We both laughed, a nervous, relieved kind of laugh. Kat came back into the Den, nipples erect and inner thighs glistening. She walked directly up to me in my chair, weaving her fingers through my short hair. Wrapping my arms around her and grasping her ass, I opened my mouth and slurped in a stiff nipple, rolling it around my tongue. Kat moaned.

"Oh Shit." She breathed, pulling my head back and looking me in the eyes. "Let's figure this out first."

"Alright." I reluctantly agreed.

"I'll go hide this shit." She picked up the bag and left me erect in my chair.

The internet was no help, I mean what do you search for when you have a suitcase full of cocaine to get rid of. I leaned back in my seat, fingers intertwined on my chest. The man on the plane, with the video, it must be him. He accidentally grabbed Kat's bag instead of his; it could be the only answer. Her bag was in a different location when I found it; I assumed it had been moved. He was in a rush to leave; he must have had no idea that he grabbed Kat's bag.

The items in Kat's bag were of no concern but was there anything in there that could identify us? Could they link us to Lupe, then back to the hotel and finally back to here? The hotel knew the city we lived in, but not our address... A sharp pain pierced the front lobe of my brain.

"Here." Kat set a beer down on the desk, and sipped her newly made margarita.

She had put on a loose pair of silk shorts and a white V-neck shirt, her deep tanned cleavage open to the cool air and long black hair pulled back into a tight pony tail that sprouted out high up the back of her head and danced on her back.

"The man on the plane must have our bag." I told her, even though she already knew this, but saying the words helped me think. "Is there anything in there that can identify us?"

"I don't think so, just clothes." She acknowledged. "But I can't be sure."

"Shit." I just remembered. "I text that video he had of you to my phone."

"You what?" Her face tightened.

"I know, I know." I shook my head. "Stupid, but I also erased my number."

"They can find that." She pulled her shoulders back, sticking out her breasts, large round dark nipples visible through the white cotton.

"If they know to look." I retorted.

"This isn't good." Kat stated the obvious as both our faces became more taut.

"What if we just give it to the police?" Kat persisted. "Just let them handle it."

"Ok." I lowered my voice. "That's an option. But if they find out who we are." I argued. "then they come looking for the cocaine, and we don't have it. What do you suppose they are going to do to us? That's a lot of money in that bag."

The room seemed quiet, more quiet than before, like all the air had been sucked out. It was clearly evident that neither of us had a clue about what to do.

"We can turn the bag in anytime." I tried to reason. "If they can't find us and no one comes looking for a couple of weeks, maybe... then we turn it in." I gave my best answer.

Kat's face was white. I could tell she was thinking about spending two weeks looking over her shoulder. she wasn't in control, and she didn't like it.

"If we do that," She stated as a matter of fact. "We get a lawyer first...before we turn it in." The tension was high again. Nobody wanted to think about a lawyer, that meant bad things.

A high pitched bell echoed throughout the house, Kat and I froze like stone gargoyles, a mask of shock now covering both our faces. We waited and the bell chimed again, loud and intimidating.

"The doorbell." I whispered.

"What the fuck, is this Grand Central?" Kat hissed.

"Go get it." I said, looking down at my naked body and half erect cock.

Kat's lips turned up in a devious smile. She reached down, fingers wrapping around my shaft.

"I see. Let your wife do the dirty work." She stroked it once, leaving it hard.

Peeking around the corner, body stiff and fists clinched tight, I watched as Kat stood behind the front door, fingers clutching the knob. She inhaled, letting the stale air fill her lungs, then blew it out, her body relaxing. She swung the door open quickly.

"Hello!" She burst out, with a big smile on her face.

The two men at the door stepped back, startled looks on their faces, almost as if they had been surprised that someone even answered the door. The older, taller man was dressed in a black suit and red criss-cross tie; he was wearing a gray hat, like the kind business men in the fifties would wear, his black and gray hair neatly trimmed underneath. The man beside him, who was shorter, had a dark blue pin stripped suit on, with a hunter green tie; His brown curly hair frayed out, like he tried to comb it, but it didn't work. Both had shiny black shoes and carried briefcases at their sides. All three bodies at the door remained silent for a moment, eyes darting back and forth.

"May I help you?" Kat finally spoke up, her hand fidgeting with the door knob, as she leaned against the edge of the large door.

The older man collected himself, a soft smile opening up across his face. He held out his large hand.

"I'm Mick," He introduced them. "and this is my friend Ben."

"Yes?" Kat said hesitantly, "Are you here to sell me something?" then released the handle and put her hand in his, shaking it.

"No." The tall man confided. "We are just here to bring you some good news."

"Oh really?" Kat's body loosened up, and face relaxed. The short man stepped forward a half step, his face lit up.

"Yes." He piped in. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live forever on a paradise earth?" His voice was high and sincere.

Kat glanced back and forth between both men, before the realization hit her. Her shoulder started to shake, followed by her whole body, until laughter burst out of her lungs and she bent partially over, v neck shirt dangling open. The two men at the door stepped back, staring at her, confused looks painted on their taut faces. Kat regained her composure and straightened up, still giggling.

"Oh...Sorry." She swiped her hand over her face, trying to wipe away the grin. "I was expecting someone else. Please come in." She opened the door and stepped back.

"Did you know that God has a plan for you?" The short curly haired man spoke up as they entered the house.

Kat shut the door behind them, still shaking a little. I pulled my chair up to the side of the wall just around the corner, still not convinced that these two were who they said they were. Sitting down, I watched and waited, remaining out of sight.

"Don't you guys usually come in the morning?" Kat turned to face them. "Isn't this kind of late for you?"

"Most of the time." The older man replied. "however we couldn't reach you, so we decided to make an evening visit." he straightened his slacks. "Is your husband home?"

"My husband?" Kat raised an eyebrow. "Do I need him?"

"Certainly not, but the good news is for everyone." His deep voice was consoling.

"He's away on business." Kat shot a look back toward the hallway, where I was. "Would you guys...it's Ben and Mick, correct? Would you like a drink?"

"Sure." Mick nodded.

"Whisky?" Kat strutted to the kitchen, talking over her shoulder.

"No," Ben spoke up. "water will be fine."

Kat came back with two waters and her margarita. She handed them their drinks and motioned to the large brown leather sectional couch that wrapped around the wall. Both men sat down, placing their briefcases on the ground between their feet. Kat sat on an antique chair opposite them, pulling her feet up and crossing them under her; she drank from her glass.

"Would you be interested in learning about the bible, and what God has in store for you?" Mick asked, sipping his water then setting it down on the coffee table. He picked through his bag, removing a magazine.

"Sure, why not." Kat shrugged. "Do you guys do this for a living?"

"No." Mick answered. "We are janitor's, while we wait."

"Wait for what?" While Kat sounded deeply interested, her voice couldn't hide the little snarky undertones, if you were listening carefully.

"For the new system." Ben's curly hair jiggled as he talked.

"System? Like computers?" Kat leaned way over, as the table was further away from her, and set down her drink. Her blouse fell forward, revealing her large breasts and hinting at the round dark brown edges of her nipples. She held there for a second, letting the men get a peek, then sat back up. They cleared their throats and shifted in their seats.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers