Burgundy Button - Act 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a good thing vacation is almost over." She said. "I don't think I could do this forever."

"What are you going to do?" I asked her, as she walked away.

"I need a shower now. Can you make me a drink?" She yelled behind her, heading up the stairs.

I entered the master bath with a drink in each hand, I had decided to make the switch to whisky, as the beer just hadn't been enough. I set Kat's drink on the tile and leaned back against the counter. Kat was humming some tune while she rinsed the shine off her body. I looked over by the sink and saw the remote perched by my toothbrush, its big round burgundy button standing out.

"You think we might be able to keep our game going?" I chimed in, interrupting her song. "Maybe on special occasions?"

There was a long period of quite, just the water rushing down the drain. My head was still spinning from the encounter with the religious nuts, and my cock was still partially erect. I couldn't deny what this was doing to me, maybe even changing me.

"I don't know honey." Kat words were wet. She brushed her hands over her head, spilling water down her back. "When our son comes home, I don't want people telling him his mother is some kind of-"

"-Stop right there." I cut her off. "It doesn't matter what anybody thinks, we are adults and will act how we choose." The thought of it made me angry. "We are not controlled by anybody's narrow minded ideas."

In a way, I knew she was right, you couldn't do anything about the idiots out there who couldn't or wouldn't understand. Our world had become a judging culture, or maybe it always was and now with the onset of social media, too many uneducated, incompetent people had a means to express their narrow minded views. It never bothered me, until it started to effect the way I wanted to live my life, the way we wanted to live our lives. I tipped the glass back and chugged a large amount of the sour whisky, shivering as I set it down.

"Let's talk about it later, honey." Kat stepped out of the shower and pulled the towel from the hook. "I'm tired."

That night I laid down in bed beside Kat's naked body. She rolled over, resting her head on my chest and draping her leg over my legs. Her breasts felt good pressed up against my body. She ran a finger down my stomach and flicked the head of my cock, teasing it.

"What are we going to do about the luggage?" She looked up into my eyes.

"I'm thinking about it." I winked at her, as she toyed with my shaft.

It had been good to take our minds off it for a few moments. I guess those religious guys did serve a purpose today. I was truly at a loss, and so was Kat, which was quite unusual for her.

"I should tell you where I put the bags." She stared off past me, out the window, the clouds had cleared and the yellow moon was bright, shining into our bedroom, making long shadows.

"Maybe not." I advised her, my stomach starting to shake.

"Why not?" She looked quizzically up at me.

"You know...In case they torture me for its location." I told her. "Then I can't tell them." My body was quivering.

"I have an idea, Colins." She mocked me. "Why don't I tell you where they are... so you can tell them, and you don't get tortured."

I could feel her body shaking, a low shake that built up until laughter burst out her lungs. I laughed with her, a hard uncontrollable laugh, that had tears running down my face. The laughter slowly died down into giggles, eventually ending in a soft jerk every now and then when the thought crossed our minds. I closed my eyes as the peacefulness of sleep began to overtake me.

The door bell chimed loud and long, like someone was holding down the button. Kat and I sprang up, eyes wide, staring at the bedroom door.

THE END...FOR NOW...