Buried at the Beach: Never Too Much

Story Info
An erotic trip to a secluded beach.
8.4k words
3
2.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the bedroom in the morning light. She was on her knees, hands splayed forward on the bed, stretching for all the world like a giant cat. Her back arched and her buttocks proudly displayed, her perhaps too long hair spilling over the edge of the bed, despite her being in the center.

"Hello, dear," he said, striding to the dresser and sliding open its top drawer. "I have a gift for you."

"Do you?" she asked, still in cat pose. "I bet I know what it is."

"Really," he said, removing the small, gift wrapped box and tossing it beside her on the bed, bow and all. Her hand snatched out and she flipped brusquely onto her back, wrapping herself from head to belly button in auburn locks. He watched her as she made a space for her mouth and nose. "Without even looking?"

"Vibrator," the disembodied lips said, followed by a grin of disembodied teeth.

"Without even opening it."

"I go through your things," and she squeaked as he tickled her bare foot. "You have broad and exquisite tastes." Her fingers worked at the wrappings, soon revealing a modest box whose color must have been puce. It took her some fiddling with the edges but, as he walked around the edge of the bed, she managed to open the lid.

As she pulled the oblong object from its trappings, he placed a hand on her covered breast. She gasped, perhaps at both things. "You're very quiet." And she licked her lips.

"What else have you discovered?" he asked as he found her nipple beneath her pile of hair, gently tapping it with his fingertip.

"Recently?" She placed the new toy on her belly and slid her hands under the pillows at the top of the bed. Beyond the pillows to the ironwork headboard. "Just these." And of a sudden her back was arched, and her hands well above her head, holding a pair of soft cuffs, connected to themselves around one of the iron rungs of the bed.

He was astride her in an instant and she giggled at the shock of his weight. She felt his hardened member against her breast as he leaned to fasten her wrists. He moved down her and pressed his mouth against hers and she was gasping afterward. "And I also found," she said between breaths, "something for the other end of the bed." And his fingers traced a line down her body, over her wetness, leaving a streak down the inside of her leg to her calf. Her leg stretched until it was pointed at the corner of the bed where another cuff was lying on the covers.

In the end, she was spread apart on the bed, open to his caresses, the power of the new toy, and she may, in the end, have screamed a bit when he finally entered her and the orgasm struck like thunder and rolled through her body. All before breakfast.

----------------

The pair found a secluded stretch of sandy beach. They placed their various belongings, towels, sandals, backpack, on the sand. She sat down, unfolded the towel, flipped to her stomach, and laid down, chin on her crossed wrists.

"I'm not sure I'm going to help you."

"You seemed fairly interested in the idea earlier."

"Oh, don't get me wrong." She turned to her side and propped her head on her hand. "I'm very interested. Maybe I just want to see your efforts." She grinned up at him. Her hair was in a tight bun in honor of the sand and salt water. It made her smile seem like it had more teeth than usual.

"As you will." He turned and unceremoniously knelt. With two hands cupped together, he plunged his fingers into the sand and pulled a pile away. After a few minutes of digging, he noticed that she couldn't really sit still. She kept rolling over, crossing and uncrossing her legs. More than fidgeting, outright restless. He paused, sighed.

"Problem?" he asked.

"There is a reason," she began, lying face up, steadfastly not looking at him, "that I let you tie me up so often."

"I see. This would go quicker if I had your help." He watched her as she visibly came to a decision, flipped herself around, and crawled over to the edge of the hole he'd been crafting. She seemed visibly surprised.

"You haven't been idle."

"No, I have not. Not nearly ready however." He watched her as her eyes glossed over a bit, only half focused on his handiwork. He thought a moment. "Care to size it up?"

She hesitated, coming back to herself. "I would, in fact." And she stepped down into the hole, placed her hands on either side and kicked her feet out to sit. Her toes had free reign with her legs stretched out and her knees slightly splayed. The depth came to her waist and it was wide enough that she couldn't touch the sides with her elbows. "Roomy," she said.

"Quite."

"What now?" she asked, still fidgeting.

"We keep digging. Ways to go yet."

"Is there? We didn't discuss specifics. Something about me being buried in the sand, unable to move, all while I play with my new toy. Does this," she gestured at her circumstance, "not allow for that?"

"You know it doesn't. I'd need to wrap you in plastic in order to keep you in this hole."

"And?" she smirked. "You didn't bring any?"

"Enough," he said, recalling when he last wrapped her in plastic. "You keep digging by your feet and I'll dig where your bottom will sit. We'll meet in the middle."

And so it went, working alongside sarcastic comments and groans of frustration as sand collapses and, perhaps purposeful, body checks were the norm. Eventually, she stood, put her hands on her hips, and let out a sigh.

"This is what I was afraid of," she said, nearly hip deep standing straight up. "I've gone from near frantic expectation of a horrendous orgasm to a measly pout of concern that I've dug my own grave. This is," she gestured at the piles of sand surrounding them, "a lot of sand."

He stood as well and used his finger on the tip of her chin to turn her face up to his. "Well," he said, wrapping an arm firmly about her waist and pulling her tight against his body. He bent to kiss her and she closed her eyes as his lips brushed hers. "I could blindfold you, I suppose," and she felt each syllable against her skin.

"That might work," she whispered back, pondering. "Since you left the clingfilm at home, I can't imagine you've brought a blindfold."

"Oh, come now." He kissed her firmly and her body responded, pressing itself against hers. Moments passed and she stepped back for air. She felt her hair spill over her shoulders, slipping down her back, over her breasts and arms, the ends floating above her knees.

"That always tickles. I like it." She tossed her head and her tresses rippled. "You'll need to wash it for me after this." She made a show of running her hands from her shoulders down the front of her body, coyly tucking her hair between her legs. "It will be a complete mess."

"Undoubtedly," he replied, grinning himself. "There are, of course, some preliminaries." He climbed, awkwardly, out of the hole, somewhat succeeding in not caving it all in.

"I'll just wait here," she said, tugging on her locks. He fussed with the backpacks, returning with some obviously useful accouterments.

"Thigh cuffs. Clever you."

"Clever me. Recall the 'unable to move' portion of today's dialogue."

"Mmmm...fair enough. Do your worst." He leapt into the hole, it really was quite deep, and did the deed, leaving her wrists fastened to her thighs by two pairs of soft cuffs. She pulled her hands in front of her, tugging slightly. "Hopelessly stuck. May I have my new present?"

He handed it to her and she immediately pressed its button, setting a gentle hum into the air. She turned away from him, tossed her hair behind her and nestled her buttocks against his crotch. Looking over her shoulder, she pressed the vibrator between her legs. Reflexively, he grabbed her hips while she wiggled them. "Just a little warm up," she said, and her knees clamped together as she pressed harder against him. It wasn't long at all before he was painfully hard and she was moaning under her breath. Suddenly she stood and turned to him, the humming vibrator forgotten in her hand. Her face was flushed and her hair wild.

"Okay," she said, taking deep breaths. "If this doesn't happen right now I'm just going to have you take me in this hole." Her cuffed wrists jingled as she tried to reach her face to move her hair from her eyes and lips. She bent fully over and threw her head back, near four feet of auburn waves soaring overhead and toppling around her body. "Better," she said, though it was nary an improvement, as all but her face remained covered by her hair.

"Now out," and she tried to shoo him with her restrained hands which was rather amusing. Using not a bit of acrobatics, he managed to excavate himself with no damage to the project. She shuffled to the middle of the hole, looked up at him. "I believe you have the blindfold?"

"I do," he said. She turned her back and he placed the black blindfold over her eyes, securing it behind her head. She slowly turned and impressively moved back to the center, even facing the right way. "Can I sit?"

"Indeed. If you squat, that'll place your bottom near the back wall." She did so, trying somewhat to navigate with the little movement the thigh cuffs granted. Finally, her back was resting against the wall, her legs out in front, slightly bent, more than a little spread. Her bound hands she placed between her legs, looking like a male subway car rider.

"Hell," she said with a sigh.

"What's that?" he asked.

"I am, of course, sitting on my hair. I can look up," and she bumped her head against the sandy back wall, "or not. But not down." And she demonstrated her range of motion which indeed was lacking. "I think it would be difficult to get out by myself even without our burial scheme in play." He couldn't see her eyes of course but he heard it in her voice -- a little mischievous desire.

"Well, we could stop here..."

"Oh no. No no. You likely can't see it, dear, but I am indeed all a-tremble at the thought of what's to come. I am too ready to play."

"Then I will commence henceforth."

Blindfolded, a moment of stillness was experienced by our damsel, before the lightest trickle of sand tippled onto her belly. And then nothing for a long moment. She sighed, visibly.

"You're teasing me now."

"I am," he replied and she could hear the smirking in his voice.

"Well, if you're going to take your time, I'll find myself something to bolster my patience." And with that, the vibrator in her hand began buzzing again.

"Are you certain you won't come too soon? It's the adventure, after all."

"Dear," she began, but when she slid the humming toy between her legs, she gasped at the unexpected burst of pleasure. Her lips parted and her breath came heavy. "Dear. It's highly likely, in the state I'm in, that I'll be coming many times."

"As you say," replied, his voice coming from in front of her now.

As her libido sparked with the machinations of her new present, she squeaked as a not small amount of sand landed heavily on her feet. Such was her surprise that she spontaneously tried to jerk her toes away. Her knees, already resting against the walls, dug in perhaps a little too firmly into the sand and, with a sound not unlike "whump", the walls collapsed and she was unceremoniously buried to her breasts.

"Oh my," she heard him say. "Much quicker than you'd imagined, I suspect."

"Mmm-hmm," she breathed, obviously distracted. "I seem to have pinned," and she bit her lip as a shudder ran through her, "my new toy against my...oooh..." and perhaps a mild expletive escaped her lips at this point. She squirmed her shoulders and let out a low growl as she appeared to try to lower her face. "Gods...hair still has me trapped..."

She felt more sand fall against her chest, the weight becoming even greater against her cuffed fingers. It was all a bit much, reflexively wanting to free her hands, which were cuffed to her legs, which she couldn't move at all at the moment. She was pinned by her hair upright to the wall behind her, unable to even flex against the throbbing in her groin.

"Okay," she said, her voice a breathy sound.

"Okay what?" he replied softly, sending another cascade of sand to fall under her collarbone, only her shoulders exposed now.

"Okay," she breathed again, higher. "Okay, okay, oooooh..." and her mouth briefly fell open in a breathless scream and it was very visible when she reactively attempted to fling her head forward only to have it frustratingly held in place. Almost a slingshot of the sudden tug on her scalp, her head went into the back wall, already precariously constructed, and tipped the surrounding mounds of sand into the hole.

The top of her auburn head had been just below the rim of her little pit. She had inadvertently freed the rather large pile of sand that had been looming over her. It cascaded over her hair, falling quickly to the sides (and even a touch down her nose) and burying her shoulders.

And her neck.

And her chin.

Even so, and maybe because it was so, she was still in the beginnings of what would certainly be a "horrendous orgasm". Filter off, the F word on repeat, her voice rising higher as the sand rose higher. The flow of grains slipped around her cheeks, touched her bottom lip as she tried to force her head away from the encroaching piles. All the while, behind her blindfold her eyes were squinched shut as the flood of pleasure in her body grew.

"Fuck, fuck fuck fuhh..." and a brief squeal cut off as the sand slipped into her mouth, which she quickly clamped shut, and kept falling in front of her. A whine from her nose, rising in pitch, stopped as she sucked in air, only to continue until the pour of sand flowed around her temples, across her blindfold, and for a few moments, even from under the sand her vocals carried on, her in the throes of thunderous orgasm.

Finally, the sand stopped, she was completely covered, only perhaps a reddish shock of hair standing left exposed.

He left her there, for a moment, or a few, until the layer of sand began to shiver where she was and he knew she was through the storm and needed air. It was a few scoops with his hands, forcing the loose sand away until he found her nose.

She exploded, sucking in labored lungfuls of air. It was precarious still and she squealed again as the sand fell back in and pressed against her face. She tried to draw breath and received nothing. Her loins were still pulsing from the vibrator that would not stop, the weight of the sand almost too much for her. Her body involuntarily tried to struggle but she was so encased.... It didn't take long for her lungs to throb and her eyes to see stars from lack of air. And the stimulation on her clitoris was somehow making it all incredible, unbelievably feeling another climax building.

She felt his fingers against her cheeks and she risked a breath -- barely as one of her nostrils seemed to be blocked but anything was good. She felt him pinch her nose and she was breathing again, deep, long inhales to counter the weight of the sand pressing all around her.

"Still with us, then?" he asked, somehow playfully.

She gave a staccato grunt between breaths.

"Ah. I see your mouth is still covered."

A staccato squeak now.

"I'd help but your situation is...delicate. Shall I tell you more?"

He listened but for a few moments only heard the sound of her pulling in air. Taking a touch of pity on her as she did seem to be struggling, he gingerly reached into the space in front of her nose and attempted to pack down the sand around her mouth. He tapped her nose with a finger. "Should be safe to part your lovely lips again. No yawning however."

And her lips did part, slightly and she was practically gasping. He let her have time to collect herself before asking, "Everything all right? You're very quiet."

Finally, she spoke between her now quickened breath.

"Two..." she began, licking her lips then seeming to regret it as they were still coated in sand. "Two things."

He watched her gather her air for the next words.

"Heavy..." she managed to say. "Hard...to catch my...breath."

"I imagine. I was going to explain. Your little hole is filled and then some. I'm still wondering how you managed it, but I'll confess I did assist in no small way. After you somehow knocked over the largest pile of sand on top of your pretty little head, your pretty little nose and lips I had to dig down to find. I'd caution you not to move too much for fear of caving it all in again."

"Can't...move," she said. "See?" And though it wasn't clear what motion she actually made, he really didn't have a view of anything but the blindfold and nose, her mouth hidden at the angle available to him, something caused the sand to shift and it flowed down and settled about half way up the blindfold.

"I did explain," he said, a bit loudly for her benefit. And a single muffled note returned to him through the sand. He sighed, and did his best to remove it quickly. Again, once her nose was freed, she sucked in a lungful of air and let it out in a muffled scream, her mouth not available once again.

He dug a little deeper and was rewarded with more gasping for air. This was erratic, her cheeks reddening as she held her breath, then forcefully expelling it before drawing in again. Then almost panting before yet another pause.

"Two..." she said again.

"Ah, yes. You did say there were two things. Continue."

"Vi....nnnnggghhh...." was all she managed before cutting herself off in what he finally determined was a fit of ecstasy. Her mouth parted wider for a moment, then she bit her lip, trying to gain some self control. "I can't...move...the vibrator."

He grinned, apparently loudly.

"Don't...laugh...oh, ffff...." and her staccato squeak chirped out.

"You could turn it off, perhaps?"

"Can't reach," she spat out as if it were a single syllable. She bit her lip again and her face did indeed turn red. "Oh my fu...." she started before her breath became quick again. He listened to her as her breath became faster and harder until her voice, high and brief, accompanied every burst of air. It was almost a chant in an unknown language that became louder and louder. Finally, her words became intelligible between gasps, "I can't...I can't...oh my f...I can't...I CAN'T!"

And somehow, her body captured and bound in a mountain of sand, she threw her head back if only a fraction of an inch and screamed as loud as he'd ever heard anyone. And again, as the sand predictably collapsed down upon her once again, this time without a trace of her visible, she managed another scream which was not as muffled as one would think with a foot of sand covering her mouth. And then, of course, silence.

Out of curiosity, he watched to see if there was indeed any movement he could ascertain while she was in the middle of what did seem a horrendous orgasm. Nothing. It was just a sandy beach. Even so, he wasted no more time pulling armfuls of sand from where she lay hidden, exposing the top of her auburn head first, unmoving. Using both hands he pulled sand away from the blindfold, quickly freeing her nose. He pinched it to free it of any loose sand and a panicked inhale of air followed, and another, and several more after that. Then he pulled two handfuls from around her mouth where a glob of spit-covered sand unceremoniously emitted from betwixt her lips.

He let her have her time and he busied himself with chores. Eventually, when she was breathing easier...

"Hello," he said, having made an effort to give her head more reign of movement. She tried to scrape sand from her tongue with her teeth, spat a bit.

"Hi," she returned, still working to clean up.

"Water?" he offered.

"Yes, please." And he managed to squirt some in or near her mouth which she drank and spat in equal measure. "Ugh. Better. Thank you."

"That was something."

"It really was. Gods. I'm selling your present."