Buried at the Beach: Never Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went up as his face appeared above her. "You called, dearest?"

She rolled her eyes at him again. She looked down at the sand, back up at him. Let out a slightly more forceful exhale, spraying the sand a bit, to demonstrate how close her nose was from being buried.

"All according to plan, darling. Are you having fun?"

She glared at him, since there wasn't really any other means of communicating.

"Well, let's call this Plan A."

She waited, all she could do was wait. But a plan B sounded better than being buried to her eyes.

"Before you get too excited, there isn't a Plan B." She restarted her glaring. "There is, however, a Plan A part 2, though really it's more of a contemporary to part 1."

She cocked an eyebrow in question.

"Do you remember your present?"

And she gave him a look that somehow said, very clearly, "I hardly think this is the time for me to attempt an orgasm as I can barely breathe as it is."

"That was quite the look of disbelief. Nevertheless, now that I've brought it to mind, perhaps you should try." He paused and gave a playful smirk. "You'll be buried either way, adding to your entertainment could do nothing but improve your situation. You let me know. I'll wait here."

And despite her glowering, he did indeed wait there, watching her and her struggle against the heavy sand. In the end, she pushed the button on the vibrator. Already placed against her groin, she hadn't expected much of a response. Difficult to be eroticized when every breath is an effort.

So it was much to her chagrin that the vibrations did have an immediate effect, causing her to give an involuntary grunt with a widening of her eyes. She was almost embarrassed by her body's response. He was still looking down at her but he didn't say anything for long moments. Moments where she could take in the sensations going on under the sand. She closed her eyes and her breath quickened even more, if that was possible. She felt her cheeks flush, and a squeak came from somewhere as a pulse of ecstasy hit her.

"It seems like the plan, part le deux, is going well?"

She wasn't able to adequately express her feelings, she couldn't tilt her head or mumble anything meaningful. She simply looked at him and said, "Mmhm," impressing herself that she managed two syllables.

"Let's continue then with part l'un." He slipped behind her somewhere and her heartbeat somehow became noticeable to her, starting to pound in trepidation of what was coming. Her chest, already compressed by a hundred pounds of sand, constricted even more with what might have been fear but somehow was...anticipation.

Her loins responded in kind and she felt dampness between her legs. She closed her eyes, taking in the pulsing that was beginning in her belly, her thudding heart. Her shallow breaths stuttered as she pushed the vibrator a little more firmly against her clitoris. Her stomach tensed and she squeaked again, and again once more before she had to focus on acquiring air.

When the warm sand was poured over her head, she was unprepared. More than a trickle, it was a river and her eyes flew open in panic. "Mmmm!" came forth, her efforts renewed by her fear. This really couldn't be happening. "MMM..." and the sound she was forcing from her nostrils became muted as the sand flowed from either side of her face, meeting in the middle and quickly covering her nose and cheeks. She watched as the grains settled close enough to her eyes to stick to her lashes, a plain of sand before her vision.

Never having had enough air to begin with, and using the last of what she had with her final vocals, she tried to breathe. Her nose plugged instantly, no air at all. She tried to raise her head but it wouldn't move. She only made things worse as more sand slid off the top of her head, forcing her to close her eyes as she buried herself to her eyebrows.

And it was then her body betrayed her, the orgasm struck while she was helpless, breathless, frozen in the sand. Her entire body bucked, or would have if she wasn't encased as she was, her muscles thrashing in place. She saw stars behind her eyes from lack of oxygen but her body wasn't trying for any, as it was clenched too tight against the cataclysmic ecstasy that coursed through her.

The sand was pulled from her face, enough to free her nose. She felt him pinch it free of sand and she still couldn't get enough air under the weight of the sand. But she had to tell him. Let him know it was...it was...so much...

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!" and it didn't seem like it would end and suddenly she was buried again and her last "Mm!" left her again empty of air. She needed to breathe then, or thought she did, her mouth opening wide and getting nothing but sand, pinning her jaw open. No air anywhere and her body contracted again.

She felt a tremendous weight of sand cover her head, she had collapsed the piles of sand once again, and the sensation, no longer unique but thrillingly familiar, put her body through its paces once again. Muscles bucking, fingers clenching, toes curling, the rest of her frozen in place as every nerve ending fired, light flared behind her eyes. She didn't know how long it lasted but eventually, in lung bursting ecstasy, she succumbed to the pleasure.

------------------------------

She woke, oddly, to the smell of campfire. On her back, she felt a blanket between her and the sand and though she was obviously free of her entombment, her body was in a state of complete exhaustion. It was all she could manage to simply open her eyes.

His hand touched hers and she found the strength to take hold of it.

"It's late," she said.

"Not too," he replied. "Time enough for me to sort things. Supper will be ready shortly."

She felt sand in every crevice though her face seemed blessedly clear of it. She touched her belly and traced a finger in the fine grains upon it.

"Apologies," he said. "Sand rather clings and neither of us were up to a swim. I did what I could."

"You dug me out," she said simply, still in a state of euphoria.

"I did, though I won't say it wasn't a challenge. You were no help at all."

She smiled at that.

"Like moving a bowl of Jell-O."

"Hey," she said softly. "I'm not Jell-O."

"No, I suppose not. Are you feeling well?"

"I feel like I've been forced to orgasm while buried in the sand. Again. And again." She paused, putting a finger to her lip as if pondering. "And again."

"I'm not certain 'forced' is a fair term."

"And again," she finished, a far away smile spreading across her lips. "Not forced, I think. Though there wasn't anything I could do to stop it." Her other hand, of its own accord, slid to the space between her legs.

"You need just have asked," he told her in a low voice.

She gasped as she touched herself, closing her eyes. "Where's the fun in that?"

"Precisely my thinking."

"Any...mmm...plans for tomorrow?" she sighed, now clearly in a state.

"I hadn't thought," he said, moving to assist.

Before they kissed for the first time that night, she moaned, "I'd like to do it all again."