All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 11-15'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
gemman1gemman1almost 5 years ago
Great Story so far

I love where this story is going so far. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Always a good read

Your stories are always a good read and I've enjoyed most of them several times. I'm looking forward to the next installment of this one, but not the end.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Another exciting battle scene, and now the Feds are involved. Looking forward to the next installment!

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8almost 5 years ago
Oh PW...

dayumn girl, just damn. When it rains, it pours....

Great chapter!

Sc8

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Developing Fast

This is moving at quite a clip. Excellent read.

PerryNormalPerryNormalalmost 5 years ago
This one is solidly in the Best- Seller catagory!

I have no idea how many novels and stories I have read in my lifetime, but I can confidently say that very few of them ever reached the level of action and the gripping tension that have already surfaced in only, what, your third installment of Buried Treasure. Truly spectacular story telling.

* * * * *

PN

ThecoffeeprincessThecoffeeprincessalmost 5 years ago
God dammit

I was determined with this instalment I was going to take my time and try to make it last until the next chapters were up. I just couldn’t do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not ur best writing...

This story isn't as exciting as the others. U made the Brotherhood seemed un creative, shortsighted and unable to stand on their own. Thus this series has no appeal to me. Giving u a 4/5 stars is too generous already. If I read on, will probably give u a 1 star. Greatly disappointed as I feel it a waste of my time to read further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic...

This far, ove the way your story is developing... Keeping me on my toes.. 5 stars all the way... Keep up the fantastic work!

kdeville87kdeville87about 4 years ago

great work keep it up

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great job I want more.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

What a cluster f***. Don't fancy being Rori and Chase sorting this one out and we know that with the cartel spies they'll find out who and where they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES