All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 46-50'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Events are spiraling out of control, tension rises... there will be more blood.

Reddfox19Reddfox19over 4 years ago
Love the story

Although the story started with Harleigh family at this time her and Greg part is boring and unneeded. Hopefully them and Three T will not be back until the end just to wrap up their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More questions than answers

Will Vic survive and will Spider Monkey get her wish? How will the pack handle the coming attack? Will Chase make it back to the pack before the battle? What will the Cartel do with the two summoned leaders? So many questions to be answered in the next chapter and as always, I can hardy wait. As always 5 stars for an exciting post.

els

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 4 years ago
I'm not going to lie

Feel kind of bad for Carlos and his family right now. It will be very interesting to see how everything turns out.

Looking forward to the next chapters. As always, thank you so much for sharing with us. I have read all of your stories and can honestly say you have a gift and it is greatly appreciated that we get to share in that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Questions and suggestions

I am guessing that Vic might have to shift to heal, will that be hidden from Spider Monkey, and of so how? On a positive note, the Law Enforcement Task Force might announce that because of the fatalities in the raids, they have developed new protocols to breach an armored building (lemons to lemonade), having snipers using a Barrett .50 cal with armor piercing rounds on the windows first before the grenades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
U have rejuvinated this story...

Had read all yr stories and love most of it. When started to read this, it was slow and bored with the 1st two parts. Thus, has given u a 1 star. Since I can't sleep last nite, decided to jump chapters for this story....and wow, you have brought this story back to life...so I have been giving u 5 stars thereafter .. keep the excitement going ;-))

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

That was "shocking".hehehe

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

How do we go from Sawyer being a 130 year old who doesn't discuss having an extensive sexual history, and Chase saying this:

|

"I've never kissed a woman on the lips, and I'm a virgin too," he said. "I didn't date, I didn't fool around. I wanted my mate, no matter how long it would take to find her, and I didn't want her to wonder if some other woman had done something with me first. You are the first and last woman I'll ever kiss, ever hold, or ever make love to." in Treasure Ch. 41-45

|

To "werewolves were a lusty bunch" in Buried Treasure, or the earlier discussions of massive orgy's and partner swapping by Greg in Chapter 30?

Example: ("I'm no blushing virgin; I grew up in a remote Pack with long winters and a few people my age. The Banff Pack was larger than Arrowhead with few young, no one within two years of me. There were about fifty unmated adults, more men than women, and the women's lusts were wolf-driven like the men.”)

|

That's one hell of a shift in sexual dynamics, and it's not even handwaved away, it's just left completely unaddressed.

|

Werewolves go from appearing to be selective about their partners, trying to save themselves for their mates, at least for the first half-century of life...all the way to being uninhibited, "lusty" bed-hopping rabbits who (according to Greg) need to "pause" their debauchery when other wolves will be visiting so that their future life-partner and literal soulmate won't potentially have to enjoy sloppy seconds (or fifteenths, from the way you wrote it and Rori is suddenly describing it) during his first time with his mate. I mean... What the actual fuck?

I'll keep going, because I'm interested, but that's really annoying and inconsistent storytelling.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Since when can werewolves have kids with humans? I mean, you never said they couldn't, but the implication was pretty clear.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

And now I'm imagining a human kid of a wolf and human, with a fully werewolf brother, ageing and dying long before his father and sibling. Ouch.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

This is no joke; he could lose his leg, even his life from an infection, and I can't bring him to a human hospital. Just go get the stuff, you'll be fine."

What?! Spider Monkey doesn't know Vic's not human, so what the hell was Chase thinking? Also, you originally said that werewolves were just humans with a curse, which was why they couldn't make werewolves via biting. If that's the case, what's wrong with a "human" hospital? He should've said "I can't bring him to the hospital without explaining his injuries and getting us all arrested" and that would've been fine.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Justice is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve enjoyed the majority of your stories. But Fox News? The station with practically most news anchors propagating lies and in bed with lying politicians? Please go back and change the news station to a more neutral one. Thank y.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES