All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 51-55'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 4 years ago
Ooohhh....

Chase is in trooouuubbbllleee! Yes, the FBI (and every other alphabet agency) will want him; however, that is nothing compared to a "pissed off momma"! Hot damn!! This is going to be EPIC!!

As usual, great job, PW!

Sc8

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Agreed. If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. On the other hand, old retired people romances are very sweet. I sense opportunity knocking.

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 4 years ago
Are Frank and Collette going to become mated?

When I realised who Frank was talking to my jaw literally dropped! I hope they end up together as they both need some good love and loving in their life and chase is in the proverbial dog house with his mum and Frank.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Wow!

You sure know how to put a story together! I can’t wait to read more! Please keep writing, I have loved reading this from the very first.

gemman1gemman1over 4 years ago
Great story so far

Man oh Man is this story getting convoluted...It is a shame that in this story arc, that Were's and Humans can't mate for life. (well they could, but they can't make little were's) Please correct me if I am wrong. This story looks like it is going to come to a head in the Great Frozen North. Of course that leaves the Cartels in Mexico around to deal with later. Oh such great fun.

partwolfpartwolfover 4 years agoAuthor
Humans and Werewolves

Being a werewolf in this story is a hereditary blood curse, humans cannot be turned. Biting a human will kill them, and with no wolf they can’t be mates. Since the DNA is compatible a werewolf and a human can have a child, who with the blood curse will be a werewolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep up the great story telling

I've read all of your stories and each is better than the last. The twists in this plot are fabulous. Can't wait to see what happens next.

vavavaVoomvavavaVoomover 4 years ago
Enjoy your stories

I thought Colletta and Rori’s grandpa wolves recognised each other as second chance mates. Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Wow your stories are great they are kept me wanting more.

Please keep up the great work on all the stories.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

I just saw your comment, partwolf. So then why did Rori matter, at all?! If werewolves can just impregnate human females, and the child will automatically be a werewolf, a pack like the Bitterroot Pack would just have a freaking breeding pen of humans! Who cares how long it takes for a wolf couple to have pups if a vanilla human female can do it every 9-10 months? Why does female wolf fertility matter? Or are you saying the child of a werewolf and a human *may* be a werewolf? The rules are confusing.

If werewolves can have werewolf pups with human mothers, then the werewolf population problem isn't a problem anymore.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Bit confused by all the attractions and some sex between werewolves and humans. If a human has a pup how it it stopped from going feral when the change happened? Although not quite the same Rori had immense medical problems when her wolf took over in her teens.

Still enjoying a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES