All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 76-80'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great storytelling

Another superb though late chapter. It is nearing the crescendo now. Great storytelling partwolf. Please continue without bothering any criticism.

amartsamartsover 4 years ago
thanks

I liked how the story was handled.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

I'm looking forward to Frank's first shift.

wil2085wil2085over 4 years ago
hmm

ok this could be more interesting than you realize. I think the whole plot of Frank being attacked was to have to use werewolf blood to do a transfusion. humans can't be turned because getting bitten will kill them, but werewolf blood and human blood are basically the same thing. why bother changing the law if you could turn humans using were blood as a catalyst. cute matrix reference by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Congratulations! Fantastic turn in the storyline. This series of chapters today was a pleasure.

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 4 years ago
Go Frank! GRRRRR!

Yep! Let's turn Frank. We have a dynasty started here. He's an Alpha, isn't he? Find him a pack. Chase and Rori are going to need all of the leverage that they can muster. The bad old Council is after their asses again! And besides, you don't want to loose him. It would cast a pawl over the story.

Damned good read!

* * * * *

PN

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
irony

It would be ironic if the Chairman's plans are trashed by his own actions , trying to kill Frank actually reveals that humans can be turned by transfusing were blood , removing the danger of human associates & opening up the possibility of expanding packs through inclusion of worthy humans .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving the complexity

Oh what a tangled web you weave, and when I read the red pill, blue pill I nearly spit out my drink. Loved the reference.

Yeti

VorstenVorstenabout 4 years ago
Saved

Yay it's saved.

Also if you can turn people by blood transfusion then they just fixed the population issues. No need for a magic uterus.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Holy cow,is Frank going wolf, great job.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

"All those teen girls writing on Wattpad have no idea what werewolf life is really like." Now where could that have come from?

Surely, Frank will live but will he become a werewolf and how will it affect other humans involved with the wolves?

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's still strange how casual everyone is about the habit of murdering humans who find out too much. Even Frank didn't seem to care and he's a cop. You'd figure that would be a pretty big deal and something they should stop immediately if they plan going public.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES