All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 96-101'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For the love of Luna

I friggin love this series. I ( and others I'm sure) would be highly disappointed if you stopped writing. All the ups and downs, zigs and zags keep the story thrilling and exciting. Now I realize life gets in the way, but PLEASE for the love of Luna don't stop.

N.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good ending

In most of your other stories I felt that the last chapter often seamed rushed, as to close out all the subplots quickly, this one didn't, so good job! Thank you for sharing your work and I am looking forward to part 3 - David.

P.S. I was guessing that Rori would use Ralph Emerson as a mail drop to help shield the location of her children and Heather from the council.

gemman1gemman1over 4 years ago
Another great Tale

As usual your writing talents shine through. Leaving us with yet another Cliff hanger for the next book and wanting more every time. Great job.

Gemman

kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved every moment of this story and look forward to more of your stories. Great use of not well known cities and towns in the Midwest. Glad to see the use of places like Grand Island Nebraska most of the United States think Nebraska is nothing but Lincoln and Omaha and then just farm land.

A Proud Husker GBR

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT. . So looking forward to the next episode

Kee0 them coming please...

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Wow, Heather, good job on mucking everything up for everyone at the end there.

Reddfox19Reddfox19over 4 years ago
Why can’t Heather go away

I have a feeling you are setting up Carson with Heather and am so disappointed he deserves a true mate after all he has been through. This series is a great disappointment.

MuledriverMuledriverover 4 years ago
Can't wait for the next book

I kind of saw Carson getting with Heather before too long. Since his true mate rejected him, he is free to make a choice mate.

Heather wondering in in the middle of the rebooted sentencing trial is both good and bad. Good in that it shows how bad the pack/council laws are for the current times. Bad because it stirs up a hornet's nest. But bad can be good.

We all know how it will end, but how we get to that point is the magic of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Heather

I can't say I have a lot of sympathy for her in this instance . Yes she was handed a shitty deal with her parents & having to hide from the 'Sons' , but this problem is entirely of her making . Greg didn't get her pregnant , she did by climbing on him when he was asleep without protection . After that he did everything to prevent it . Also he told her repeatedly that they couldn't get involved but she deliberately teased & set him up . I hope it works out for her but there is a great chance innocents will

die trying to protect her . I can see why , she was alone & desperately needed an anchor .

VorstenVorstenabout 4 years ago
Familiar problem

At first I was just going to compare Heather's trouble attracting abilities to Rori, but then I remembered a few other stories of yours.

A LOT of your stuff follows the path of "current/future badass has lots of scary people hunting her".

"Corrupt/overly rigid council of leaders" also makes a lot of appearances.

Just mentioning it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

~🌟~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cost A Nights Sleep

LOL fast moving intersting good story stayed up all night bing reading part 1 and 2 ...good job

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Okay, I liked the ending. One thing though. Puny in *all* ways? Seriously? How enormous is Carson's junk? If Greg was big, and the descriptions certainly indicated that, to make him look "puny" (aka tiny) Carson must have a foot-long dick! Or it's just silly hyperbole, meant to be titillating but not taken seriously. *Shrug*

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

What an ending and what a mess to carry forwad, presumably, into the next story. Excellent storytelling. 5⛤ throughout.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The trial is odd. It was Coletta who revealed herself to Grimes, not Rori and Chase. It was also she who brought him to Arrowhead inte the first place.

Also someone should fire Lance for incompetence for not warning that Heather was coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES