Burn Baby Burn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning Chad pulled her to him and wrapped his enormous arms around her, grabbing a butt cheek in each of his massive paws. "Well why don't you just show me what it's like to touch this sweet ass 'appropriately'." He leered suggestively, giving each of her cheeks several squeezes.

Cynthia felt her face become flushed as a wave of sexual energy flooded her nether region. With a nervous giggle she squirmed in his grasp. "Mr.—Mr. Jessup!" She gasped as her knees weakened and shook beneath her. "He just made a VERY sexual advancement at me." Her smile faded as she stared up at the grinning giant. Desire washed over her, and she felt herself getting wet as their embrace lingered.

"Alright that's it. You've been warned." Hank declared with a grunt. "Mr. Hartley—you are FIRED."

Chapter Six

Upon his return Jessica presented Chad with a new phone.

"What's this? He asked as he looked it over hesitantly. It appeared to be an Android unit that was far and above the beat-up flip phone he gave to her that morning.

"It's a Galaxy S9." She said proudly. He hadn't gotten out of his truck, and she bounced on her tip toes in flip-flops as she explained it to him. "You really need to upgrade PB. And this baby can do it all!" She eagerly climbed onto the step rail and leaned through his driver's window. He was immediately aware of her clean scent and close presence. Her face was inches from his and her C cup boobs hung provocatively over the door allowing a wholly inappropriate amount of cleavage to spill forth from her spaghetti strap tank top.

"I was really good with my old phone Jess." He replied hesitantly.

She shook her head and started pointing and describing features on his new device. "That's like wearing the shoes off your feet and not wanting a new pair. Don't be cheap. I've already upgraded you and transferred all your contacts. Now pay attention so I can show you what you need to know..."

After a fifteen-minute crash course she deemed him competent and jumped down. As she turned to go, he called her back.

"Hey what were you going to tell me last night?" He asked as she turned back.

"Oh, I just wanted to let you know that I collected some of Franky D's DNA and sent both kits off yesterday." She grinned like a Cheshire cat. "And we will be able to see and hear everything that goes on in his house or car."

"Wow!" He gaped. "That fast?"

"You get what you pay for sexy man." She winked at him. "And you are paying me a lot."

With that she turned back and walked to her porch. He stared after her as she strutted like a runway model, her ass swaying back and forth hypnotically. He felt his pants tighten in the crotch and he shifted uncomfortable as he started his truck and pulled away.

***

It took a full week before the papers were ready to be filed, establishing the corporate entity. After Paull and Matt gave the go ahead, Otis and Beulah were escorted to the Lottery Commission Offices to present 'their' winning ticket. There was an air of exuberance about the room as hands were shaken and photos taken of the beaming couple. A news crew appeared as if out of thin air and interviewed them as they held up the giant check for $187,000,000. A limousine awaited them as they departed. Once they were safely away, they both surrendered their cellphones to Jessica, who promptly disabled them and provided them with newer units and different numbers. By the time the news crews and crowds of 'well-wishers' arrived at their humble home—Otis and Beulah were long gone and on their way to the airport to begin their much-needed Holiday.

Mid-August found Chad and Bobby shopping for his school supplies when his phone rang. It was Jessica and his pulse skipped as he accepted the call. "Hey Jess, sup?"

"Are you alone?" She breathed heavily into his ear. That got his pulse going and he glanced briefly at his son who was completely ignoring him. Stepping away, he spoke quietly, "I'm out with Bobby school shopping."

Her husky flirty voice disappeared. "Oh darn! Well, when can you come by the office? We need to go over the final report and Paul wants to discuss your plans."

"I can be there in a couple hours." He suddenly felt apprehensive as things were beginning to get real. Molly was suspicious when he didn't go the work during his last scheduled set of shifts, but he blew her off, stating he was taking some vacation time. Within a day of beginning her surveillance, Jess had informed him of what the 'surprise' was that Frank wanted to share with the older siblings. He had taken them car shopping; Billy got an apple red Dodge Dakota while his sister received a silver Prius. Since they and their mother saw fit to keep it from him, he chose to keep his knowledge of it to himself.

After returning home and helping Bobby move his supplies up to his room, Chad gathered Gunner and headed for the Law Office. He was not surprised to find the fab four waiting for him as he entered. His dog sauntered into the conference room like he owned the place and dropped dramatically to the floor by Chad's chair.

Paul and Matt were dressed casually in slacks and polos. Jennifer was radiant in a light-yellow summer dress. Jessica was garbed like a beautiful assassin, with tight leather pants and a black leather studded jacket. She rose, taking the floor and handed out thick folders to each of them before turning to the big screen TV at the end of the room. With a remote she turned it on.

"Alright then," She stated, "let us begin shall we." She stood in front of the TV and faced the group. "Bottom line is that we have concluded without a doubt that your wife Molly and her widowed bother-in-law, have been and are currently engaged in an ongoing love affair." She stepped to the side as a still frame appeared on the screen. It revealed the pair engaged in a frenzied embrace as they lay naked on his old marital bed.

Chad looked down at the table, his faced was flushed. He felt anger and humiliation. At least Otis and Beulah were spared the indecency. He balled his hands into fists and forced himself to look up at the faces gazing back at him sympathetically. He sighed heavily and gesture for her to continue.

"We are not certain how long the affair has been going on," She continued, "But given the paternity results obtained from your son Bobby—it is clear that they have been sleeping together for at least the last 12 years." She paused and glanced at him sympathetically. "I'm so sorry Chad."

He met her eyes and realized that this was the first time she had actually referred to him by his real name. "It only confirms what I've known all along." He replied. "Questions is, how will the courts handle it? He hate's his real dad and they all treat him like dirt. How do I get full custody of the boy so that I can shelter him from," he waved his hand disgustedly at the screen, "all that?"

Paul cleared his throat and looked at his wife nervously. "That may be a long shot at best." He provided. "If Mr. Discarsio has known of his biological son all this time and has chosen to ignore it, the court may look favorably on your petition. However," He frowned at the folder before him. "it is very unlikely that your spouse will be denied partial custody at the very least."

Chad leaned forward. "I want to get Bobby into counseling. If we can show how neglected he has been during my absences, can't we plea that she is an unfit mother?" He looked from Jennifer to her husband, but neither looked reassuring.

"Chad, it would have to be a pretty awful case of neglect." Jennifer said with sadness.

Jessica cleared her throat, and everyone turned to her. "What if she were indicted for accessory to commit murder?"

Chad gaped at her and Paul sat back frowning again. "This isn't a criminal case, Jess. It's civil. And that incident was buried years ago. There is just no evidence that it was anything other than an accident."

Jessica didn't waver as she held up the folder. "Even if they all but admitted it to each other?"

Chad rose to his feet. "You got them on tape admitting they killed Florence?"

Jess waved the folder again. "The transcripts are all here." She nodded. "Not only that, I got them discussing how convenient it would be if they could arrange a similar fate..." She pointed the folder at him, "for you!"

Chad was stunned. "That's just..." He shook his head amazed.

Matt shook his head amazed. "Can we use any of this?" He asked. "Bugging his house wasn't exactly legal, right?"

Jessica shook her head. "No, we can't exactly build a case with this. And you are correct that it would be inadmissible in court to use recordings from his house." Everyone in the room waited expectantly as she continued to smirk confidently. "But," she continued, "your house is in your name and you gave us permission to bug it—so everything from there is perfectly legit." Then she slumped. "Sadly, that little snippet occurred in his house so it can't be used."

Chad was shaking his head. "But that doesn't make it any less real!" He argued.

"It doesn't matter anyway." Paul interjected. "No matter how damning it looks and sounds, if the DA wouldn't touch it last time, he sure wont consider it now."

"So, let's leak it to the press." Jess piped up. "Once the Feds get wind of this, they will definitely open a case."

Jennifer nodded. "I like it. If nothing else, hearing Franky D air out his dirty laundry on the nightly news, will not endear himself to daddy."

"I wonder how much that settlement was for." Matt mused.

"$2,500,000." Paul and the twins answered simultaneously.

"And" Jess continued, "based on the financials I uncovered on him, he only has about a third of it left." She looked at Chad. "You're ex is very good at spending his money for him."

He snorted and turned to Paul. "How soon can I file?"

The attorney straightened. "As soon as you want. I have the petition already to serve. "I just need you to sign it and we can notarize it." He made a quick note on his legal pad. "When do you want her served?"

"Tonight." He growled. "I'd like to do it myself."

Jennifer stood up. "I will go with you to verify the process." She said as she went to fetch the papers.

"Can I go too?" Jess begged with a smile. "I just want to see her face."

***

When Otis and Beulah left for their vacation, Chad moved into their home to 'house sit' while they were gone. He hadn't sleep under the same roof as his wife for nearly 3 weeks. Thus, her expression was a mixture of astonishment, confusion, and anger, when she answered the door to find Chad standing outside in the company of the twins. Jennifer had changed into a professional business suit. Jess remained casually decked out in her chic/biker/assassin leathers. Molly stared at each of the women before looking back up at Chad. "What?" She finally asked waspishly. "Come by to show off you're new bitches?"

"Mrs. Molly Ann Ruston-Hartley?" Jennifer asked in her neutral tone.

"Yeah what?" She snapped back.

Jennifer stepped forward and presented the manila envelope smartly.

"You have been served. My card is inside."

Molly was too surprised to register her words as she took it. Jess snapped the obligatory picture with her phone.

"Have a nice evening." And with that his attorney turned on her heels and departed.

"What the fuck is this?" Molly screamed up at her husband. He saw his daughter approach the doorway, followed by Billy. They came to stand on either side of their mother. Both stared at Jessica in amazement with their mouths wide open.

"Our divorce papers." Chad replied. "I'm filing on grounds of infidelity even though this is a no-fault state." He added. "I've got paternity tests and plenty of surveillance video to share with anyone who wants to see it." He stepped back and startled Jessica by putting his arm around her in a warm embrace. "This is my PI Jess. She overheard some very interesting things between you and Franky—regarding my health."

Molly's eyes widened and the color drained from her face as he turned them both and head back to his truck. "You fucking asshole!" She screamed behind him as they walked away. "We will fight this! Wait til we get our lawyers involved, fucker!" She ripped the envelope to pieces hysterically.

"See you in court." He called back with a smile.

***

Jess removed her boot with a sigh and placed her tiny feet up on his dash as he cruised down the road. She sat beside him on the bench seat rather than next to the door. Gunner was quite content to look out the passenger window.

Her subtle perfume filled the cab, and he felt an attraction like he had never felt before as he draped his right arm across the back rest. She leaned into his chest and placed her left hand on his thigh.

"So, what now?" She asked.

"I don't know about you, but I feel like celebrating." He smiled glancing down at her.

She returned his gaze and smiled brightly. "I'm up for a party. Where do you want to go?"

"Well, seeing as how I'm dead broke." He grinned. "I figured we could just head back to my temporary place and drink beer."

"Broke huh?" She scoffed. "Good thing I'm a beer girl. Lead on cowboy."

Two beers later they were comfortably arranged on the couch with their legs entangled. She held her arms around his belly and rested her head on his chest. The room was dimmed down to the low light and the only sound was the snoring of the big dog at their feet.

"This is really nice." Chad said softly.

"Mmmhmm." She purred in response. "I should probably warn you now." She added. "I have this thing for big, burly men."

"Oh really?" He asked with a chuckle. "Should I be worried?"

"Only if you piss me off." She replied nonchalantly.

"Uh oh. So as long as I stay on your good side..."

She rolled her tiny body atop his and stared straight into his eyes. "Then I'll go easy on you and just have my way with your body." She lowered her face to his and gave him a long soft kiss. Her hips straddled him suggestively, the warmth of her crotch pressing against his solid erection.

He reached his arms about her and held her tightly, extending the kiss until their lips parted, allowing tongues to touch and explore. Catching his breath, he lowered his hands down to her tight ass cheeks, rubbing them firmly. "What if I get on your bad side?"

She began grinding her pelvis onto his rigid pole and moaned softly. "Then I will have to kick your ass." She said with another kiss. "And then have my way with you anyways." Her arms wrapped around his head, and she began hungrily devouring his lips.

"Mmm." He breathed. "Wouldn't want that."

Shifting his body to sit up and then rise to his feet, his hands formed a perfect seat for her sweet butt while she naturally wrapped her legs around his hips. Their lips never disengaged as he carried her to his bed and set her gently upon it. Her hands worked the buttons on his shirt in a frenzy while his worked the zipper on her coat. He was delighted to find her wearing nothing beneath it. Her breasts were not overly large—perhaps a 34 C, but they were perfectly shaped with a pale pink areola that surrounded stiff nipples the size of pencil erasures. Each was pierced with a simple silver hoop.

They parted long enough to help remove each other's jeans before embracing once again with another fevered kiss. Jessica grabbed the waist band of his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles with one smooth pull. She found herself bent over with her face inches from his enormous erection. Her eyes grew wide, and her mouth fell open. "Oh my...God!" She exclaimed. "That is the most beautiful cock ever!" She grabbed him with both hands and stroked him slowly sending waves of pleasure through his body. Beaming up at him she kissed its head and licked him around his dome. "Mmm. This is mine!" She claimed before taking him into her mouth and sucking him for all she was worth.

Chad groaned and lifted his head to the ceiling with his eye's closed. Gently placing a hand on her head, he resisted the urged to thrust his hips further into her throat. He couldn't believe how wonderful she felt as she ministered to his pleasure. After a few minutes he felt his eminent release, so he pulled her away and lifted her to her feet. Desire consumed him as he stared at her perfect body. He lowered her onto the bed and deftly plucked her thong panties from her, casting them aside. She arched her lithe body spread her legs for him invitingly. Her pussy was shaved completely, and her labia formed a perfect slit than opened slightly as he knelt between her thighs. Where her clitoris peaked from beneath its hood, he saw yet another piercing, a barbell. The scent of her enflamed him as he lowered his face to her mound and covered her with his mouth. He licked between her lips and gently probed her with his tongue sending spasms through her body. With a loud cry of passion, she draped her legs over his shoulders and grabbed two fistfuls of his hair. She thrust her pelvis harder against his mouth and began pumping hers in time with his oral ministrations.

Attacking her barbell with his tongue sent her into a frenzy. Her impassioned cries kept time with her desperate thrusts, becoming more frantic until he felt her entire body seize up in ecstasy. She pulled his hair harder, forcing his mouth even tighter against her crotch. She screamed raggedly as her orgasm washed over her and she lost all control of her body as it rode the crest of intense pleasure. Finally, she bucked her hips hard, and he felt a flood of moisture escape from her slit. His beard soaked it up as he turned his head from side to side probing her from every angle. As she came down from her sensory high, her body relaxed, and she released her grip on his head with a long shuddering moan.

"Oh my God!" She gasped as she struggled to catch her breath. "Oh baby! That was THE most incredible thing I have ever experienced."

He rose to his knees grinning as her rubbery legs slid from his shoulders. "I'll be right back." He said and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Returning he lay on the bed beside her and kissed her deeply.

"What the hell did you do to me?" She muttered as she turned toward him and draped her leg possessively over his hip. She began kissing him all over his face and neck.

"It has been so long since I have gone down on a girl." He confessed. "And it was never as good as what I just had. You taste incredible to me. And the way you reacted to everything I did—it was like you were telling me how best to please you." He shifted down and began kissing and sucking each of her nipples, delighted with how perfect her breasts felt in his mouth.

"Oh God Baby. I really need you in me now." She moaned and climbed atop him once more, again straddling him and rubbing her soaked pussy along the length of his shaft. With her hands firmly planted against his chest she gyrated her hips, grinding harder and harder against him with her eyes closed tightly and her head raised high.

He could hardly believe his eyes as he took in the vision of pure beauty above him. His heart swelled with emotion as she worked herself into another frenzy with total abandon. For the briefest of instants, she looked down at him with her eyes hooded, and he lost himself in their emerald brilliance. Then her face grew tight, and he felt another quivering spasm rack her frame. She cried out again with a final shudder and collapsed atop him.

Taking the reins, he reached between them and began rubbing the tip of his cock against her saturated lips. Pushing a little at a time he found her entrance and very gently entered her. She moaned deeply and began pushing her hips back against him, sinking him even deeper within her.

"Oh! You are filling me so full!" She mumbled drunkenly. "God! You're stretching me so tight!"