Burn Off

Story Info
Unwanted Grass? Burn it off. The neighbour objects.
6.1k words
4.44
22.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon and I was in trouble. Well, I wasn't in trouble yet but I would be by this time tomorrow if I didn't get to work right now. I was trying to figure out exactly how to get to work when Nicky arrived.

"Hey, Mish, why the long face?"

"Hi, Nicky," I said despondently. "Um you know my parents have been on that cruise?"

"Yeah."

"Well, they get home tomorrow and before they left I swore I'd keep the house and garden looking immaculate."

"From what I've seen of the house recently you've succeeded there," Nicky answered.

"And?" I prompted.

"The garden might need a bit of work," she admitted. "It's not that bad though. The garden beds are in good order and the lawn in mainly mowed. All you need to do is finish mowing the middle section of the lawn and use a whipper snipper to go around the bottom of the fences and you're done."

"And how am I supposed to mow the lawn?" I asked.

Nicky gave me an odd look. "Ah, with your motor mower?" she suggested.

"Which broke down when I reached the point I'm now at," I snapped.

"Oh. Your mechanical kiss of death. Has it got fuel?"

"It's electric. It just suddenly stopped and won't start again."

"Well, tell your dad that and he'll understand. I mean, a little bit of mowing will wait until he can get the mower fixed. Just do the edges."

I gave her a nasty look and she sighed.

"OK. What did you do to the whipper snipper?"

"I did nothing. It just doesn't want to work for me. It's an evil piece of machinery. Try it yourself."

I nodded to where I'd left the whipper snipper leaning against the fence and Nicky strolled over and picked it up. She turned it on to be met by the sounds of silence.

"OK. That's bust, too. Still, your dad can't blame you for the fact that they've both broken down."

"Don't you bet on it. He did the lawn and edges last thing before they left and everything worked fine. It's just for me that they won't work."

"I suppose you could always use the hand clippers for the edges. Even you can't break a pair of scissors."

"But that will take all day," I wailed. "My back will be breaking from crawling around clipping the edges. How about you grabbing your father's whipper snipper so I can use that."

"Um, sorry, but no. He'd kill me if I did and you broke it."

"I wouldn't break it. Honest."

"Yeah, and I bet you said something similar to your dad before he left."

I blushed at that because I had. Oh, I was so dead.

"All you really need to do is get rid of the long grass around the edges," Nicky said thoughtfully. "I know how we can do that."

"You do?"

"Sure. It's easy. You know how hot and dry it's been. We'll just set fire to the edges, standing next to it with the hose so we can squirt it if it looks like getting away."

"That's not a bad idea," I admitted, considering the situation. "Especially if we soak the edges of the lawn a little so it can't spread in that direction."

"What's more, even you can't break a hose," Nicky rather rudely pointed out.

We quickly got to work. I lit the grass while Nicky sprayed the actual lawn, and then we started walking along next to the fire that was burning quite merrily. I was actually starting to feel a little nervous as it seemed to me that it was burning too merrily and could easily get out of hand.

It appeared that was Mr Henderson's opinion, too. Mr Henderson is the man who lives next door. He's a largish man of about forty, currently single as his wife died of a heart attack. (Brought on by over-eating in my opinion. She'd been fat with a capital F.) He has two children of about my age and I get on well with them.

He came swarming over the fence, grabbed the hose off Nicky, and soaked the ground immediately in front of the fire so that it ran out of fuel. Then he walked back along the section that had burned, soaking that as well, swearing the whole time.

Satisfied that the fire was so completely out that there wasn't even a shred of smoke left he tossed the hose to one side and turned to look at us.

"I'd call you a pair of imbeciles but you're probably too dumb to know what the word means. What the hell did you think you were playing at?"

"We were just burning off the edges," snapped Nicky. "That doesn't make us stupid. We had the whole thing under control. We made sure that the fire could only run along the long grass at the bottom of the fences."

"Oh, really? And how did you manage that incredible feat? You're a fire talker or something?"

"We soaked the edge of the lawn." Nicky wasn't backing off at all. Personally I'd have been offering apologies because Mr Henderson looked mad. "That was quite enough to stop the rest of the grass catching."

"Oh, well done," was the sarcastic rejoinder. "Tell me, do you know what normally burns in a grass fire?"

"Grass." Nicky obviously considered that a no-brainer.

"And?" he prompted.

"Um, sticks and stray scraps of wood," I suggested.

"You mean like wooden fences?" he asked, and I gave a horrified gasp when I saw the charred marks along the bottom of some of the palings.

He gave that a moment or two to sink in and then started in on us again.

"I can understand Nicky coming up with this sort of suggestion as she's always been a bit scatter-brained, but really Michelle, what on earth prompted you to go along with it."

"It wasn't that dangerous." It was my turn to be obstinate. I don't know why. I was just being contrary I guess.

"Really? Do you want to explain that to the Judge when he asks why you were lighting grass fires on a day of total fire ban?"

I felt sick. A quick glance at Nicky showed that she felt the same way. She rallied pretty quickly though.

"It's not a day of total fire ban," she snapped.

"Oh? And you know this because?"

"It's not hot enough and it's far too early in the season. It's still only spring."

"But did you check?"

Well we hadn't and that was pretty obvious from our reactions. We were both giving him nasty looks, feeling rather hard done by, which was stupid seeing we were the ones at fault. I guess when you're guilty you don't like being caught out.

"Alright. So you rushed in and saved the day," Nicky said snidely. "You can now feel free to rush away and do your hero act somewhere else."

Really, that girl's mouth is going to get her into trouble one of these days. It turned out that this was the day.

"You do like pushing things to the limit, don't you," observed Mr Henderson, reaching out and taking hold of her arm. "Why don't you come over here for a moment while I explain something to you?"

He calmly strolled over to the house with Nicky going with him, like it or not. I naturally tagged along behind. He sat down on the yard bench we had near the back door and without so much as a by-your-leave he hoicked Nicky across his knee, face down, bum up.

It was probably unfortunate, from Nicky's point of view, that she was wearing a short skirt. Rather a loose skirt, too. Mr Henderson didn't even need to flick it up out of the way. It sort of flipped up of its own accord, leaving a nice pair of sky-blue panties on display.

They didn't stay on display for long. Mr Henderson showed a certain amount of adroitness in lowering them, leaving Nicky's bare bottom on display. (And bare other parts, I might add.)

"Hey, wait, what are you doing? Mish started the fire. Not me."

Thank you so much. Nothing like a friend throwing you to the wolves.

"Don't let that worry you. Michelle is next. It's just that if I spanked her first you would probably have done a runner. She's not really in a position to do a runner as she lives here. Besides, she'd rather the spanking than having the whole thing tossed to her father for a resolution."

He'd got that right. A spanking versus being grounded for a month or, worse, losing my phone for a month? I'd take the spanking, thank you very much.

Mr Henderson didn't waste any time getting down to business. His hand came down firmly on Nicky's bottom where it was met with a very indignant shriek. He didn't restrict himself to just the one spank, either, his hand rising and falling with a stomach turning regularity. It turned my stomach, anyway, because I knew I was next.

It took him a minute or so to get Nicky to stop yelling so that he could give his little lecture. When she did catch on to the fact that he was going to continue until he'd had his say she finally shut up.

Basically what his lecture pointed out, apart from our general idiocy, was that we hadn't even thought of what might happen if the fire went through a hole in the fence. The grass on his side of the fence was just as dry and inflammable as the grass on our side. If he hadn't been in the backyard and spotted what we were doing the first indication he might have had was his house going up in flames, something he'd just as soon not have happen.

The fact that he was right didn't really sit well with either of us. We just handled it differently. I was apologising profusely because he was my neighbour, when all was said and done. (The thought that a fast apology might lighten the spanking never crossed my mind.) Nicky, however, was already getting what-for, and he wasn't her neighbour, so she had no hesitation in describing his physique, his character, his morals, his looks, etc.

Nicky's bottom was quite red when he swung her back onto her feet, and I could swear that he was laughing at her bad-tempered tirade. Then he indicated that it was my turn.

I wasn't wearing a skirt. I had on tights, skin-tight at that, and I had this silly notion that it meant he couldn't pull my panties down. It is to laugh. He just pulled me closer to him and then pulled my tights and panties down in a single motion, giving him a close up of my private parts before the spanking had even begun. It was a relief to bend over his knee so that he wasn't eyeing me off from close range. (I know, he could probably still see everything once I was bent over his lap but that was from behind and just didn't seem so bad.)

His hand came down and it was my turn to start yowling and protesting, because that man's hand hurt. It was immediately evident that my humble apologies had not worked. He was still angry and he was taking it out on my bottom. (Not that I could blame him, really. Well, I most certainly could blame him, but I did understand.)

I flicked a glance over at Nicky to see if she was enjoying my getting spanked and from the smirk on her face that would be a yes. While that didn't really surprise me (I'd enjoyed watching her get one) what did surprise me was the way she was standing. She had her hands behind her, clutching her bottom which was understandable as I'm sure I'd be doing the same very shortly. This meant that her skirt had ridden up, especially in the front. Add to this the fact that her sky-blue panties were still tangled around one ankle and you can guess what she was displaying for one and all. I couldn't help but wonder if that was deliberate.

Eventually the spanking stopped. I was quite sure that it had gone on for a lot longer than Nicky's but that could just be my subjective experience. Something happening to you is always worse than the same thing happening to someone else.

Once he stopped spanking me Mr Henderson rested his hand on my bottom. (At least, very close to my bottom and I was guessing he didn't notice that it wasn't actually my bottom his hand was resting on, even if I most assuredly did notice.)

"I assume that as your lawn mower and the whipper snipper are out that you started using them and broke them," he observed.

"I didn't break them," I said quickly. "They just stopped working for no reason. Machines just don't like me."

"I can sympathise with the machines," he told me, swinging me back onto my feet. "I'll take a look at them after."

After what, I wondered, hurriedly pulling up my tights and panties. (That was also a big hint to Nicky that she should be doing the same.)

Mr Henderson looked at Nicky and said something I didn't quite hear, nodding towards the bench. Nicky obviously did as she promptly got this funny look on her and walked over to the bench and leaned over it, hands on the seat propping her up, head turned to look behind her.

Then it was my turn to get a funny look on my face as Mr Henderson stepped up behind her, undoing his trousers as he went. His trousers dropped and just like that it was OMG time as his cock seemed to leap into existence, and there was a lot of it to leap.

Nicky was still craning her neck trying to look, her face quite flushed. I thought of telling her not to look as she really didn't want to know, but she never was one to listen.

He just lined up and pushed firmly into Nicky, while Nicky gave a small gasp and seemed to push back against him. Anyone would think she wanted to be raped. I most certainly wouldn't have bent meekly over the bench as though offering myself.

I saw him pull Nicky's top loose and his hands dived under it. I could see them moving under the top as he sought and captured her breasts. That done he got moving, apparently quite content to take his own sweet time. That surprised me as I'd thought a rapist would be all rush and hurry.

I'm not a voyeur so I tried to look away, but there's something rather compelling about watching another girl get thoroughly shafted, and I had to admit that Mr Henderson certainly seemed to know what he was doing. So did Nicky, for that matter, showing a skill that I deemed not fitting for someone as supposedly inexperienced as me. Not exactly virginal, but definitely not that skilled.

He was fucking her the same way as he spanked her, taking his time to do a thorough job and obviously enjoying his work. The only real difference where Nicky was concerned was that she wasn't yelling and swearing. Well, she wasn't swearing, but she wasn't exactly quiet, either. If I didn't know better I'd go as far as to suggest that she was enjoying what was happening.

He must have found fucking Nicky very pleasing as he kept at it for longer than he took to spank her. Towards the end Nicky's yells fell away to little cries of 'please' and for the life of me I couldn't work out if that was a request to stop or to finish in a grand style. He, naturally enough, assumed that it was a request to finish in a grand style and that's just what he did.

He started driving in so hard and fast that he was almost lifting Nicky off her feet, banging away for all he was worth. For her part Nicky was yelling again, bouncing about under his thrusting for all she was worth, both of them seemingly trying to outdo the other.

I could tell from her squall that Nicky had a big 'O', and Mr Henderson was jerking about in a way that let me think he was doing the same, squirting her deep inside.

"Take Nicky inside and clean her up," he told me, doing up his trousers. "I'll take a look at your equipment."

I put on my best sympathetic face as I ushered Nicky inside, pointedly ignoring Mr Henderson.

"I cannot believe that man had the gall to spank me," complained Nicky as soon as we were in the house. "What a nerve. Does he think we're children?"

"You're complaining about the spanking?" I asked, feeling somewhat incredulous. "For god's sake, he just raped you and you're worried about a spanking."

"Meh, these things happen," she said dismissively, "and I don't think you can really call it rape. After all, I didn't tell him not to do it. I did tell him not to spank me, though, but he went ahead and did that."

"What do you mean, these things happen? They don't happen to me. And we probably deserved the spanking. The fire was a stupid idea."

"Well, yes, in hind sight I guess you could say that. As for saying these things happen just consider the situation. He'd just spanked the pair of us and our, ah, bare bottoms were on display. Any man would get excited in that situation. I just naturally assumed that he'd want to fuck one of us and I was the natural choice. I mean, a blonde with a big bust or a brunette with a little bust? Obviously he'd go for the blonde."

"My bust isn't little," I pointed out somewhat acidly. "Just not as big as yours."

"Same difference where men are concerned," she said dismissively, grabbing the towel I handed her and going into the bathroom for a shower.

I slammed the door behind her, surprised to hear the engine on the whipper snipper burst into life. I rushed outside to see what was going on. Mr Henderson had the silly thing going and was working his way along the fence. He turned it down to idle as I approached.

"No problems," he announced. "You'd accidentally dislodged the cable from the spark plug so it couldn't catch. I just pushed it back on tight and away it went."

"Oh," I said, sounding very intelligent. "Ah, the mower's electric. It doesn't have a spark plug. Does it?"

"Quite right, it doesn't. It does have a normal plug that needs to be pushed firmly into its socket over at the wall. You'd managed to work that loose so it looked as though it was plugged in but it wasn't. Try the mower and finish the lawn. I'll do the fences because I don't trust you with something as advanced as a whipper snipper."

I gave him an evil look and tried the mower and the stupid thing started as soon as I pressed the handle. I hopped to and finished off the lawn. Imagining that I was running the mower over Mr Henderson made the work go a lot faster.

As soon as I'd finished the mowing Mr Henderson set the whipper snipper to idle and came wandering over.

"I'll finish this and put the equipment away," he told me. "You run along and play with your friend. Oh, and if you're wondering why I played with her rather than you there were a couple of reasons. For a start, she was obviously expecting me to and waiting for it. Also, I wouldn't embarrass you in front of your friend."

"But it was all right to embarrass her in front of me," I said, putting a bit of snark in my reply.

He had the gall to laugh.

"She wasn't embarrassed and you know it. She was lapping up the attention. The fact that you were watching probably gave it an added kick. Offer her services to a friend and I'll bet she'll perform for you."

I blushed at that. He was making it seem that she was a complete tart. There again, the way she'd reacted to the chance of sex maybe she was.

"Just so you won't think I'm neglecting you don't worry. I fully intend to take off your clothes in private and give you your turn. Run along now."

With that he turned me round and patted my bottom, as a sign I should leave. I did, with some haste. No way was he going to be taking my clothes off.

I got changed into something more fitting for being out and about and then Nicky and I started strolling down to the mall. It wasn't far from my place if you nipped across the park and the park was a safe one. We were just chatting generally as we entered the park and I could see Brian entering the park from the other side. I came to a halt, grabbing Nicky's arm to bring her to a stop as well. I nodded towards Brian.

"You know Brian?" I asked, knowing full well that she did.

"Brian the Brain, nerd extraordinaire? Indeed I do."

"He's a friend of mine. I overheard a couple of boys from the team talking about Brian and, according to what they were saying, his brain isn't the only thing over-size where Brian is concerned. If you get my drift."

"I do. Indeed I do, but why are you raising this subject?"

"Mr Henderson. When I complained about his behaviour to you he told me that you expected that to happen. He also told me to offer you to a friend and that you'd go for it. Like I said, Brian's a friend."

"Are you suggesting that you're going to invite Brian to ball me and you expect me to actually do it?" For the first time ever I think I'd actually managed to shock Nicky.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers
12