Burn Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Certainly not," I protested. "I was thinking more in the line of a short term rental. How much do you think he'd be good for? I've heard he earns nice money doing odd jobs. You can keep the money. I just want to see if you'll actually go for it."

"What the hell makes you think I'll do something like that?"

"Um, the fact that you didn't seem concerned after Mr Henderson jumped you, for a start. You just dismissed it, saying these things happen. I'm just giving you a chance to have it happen again. Also, as I said, he thinks you probably would and he's not a stupid man. Well? I'm curious as to whether Brian really has a biggus dickus."

"No way am I going to offer myself to Brian for money. Do you realise the sort of reputation that I'd get if that sort of thing got out?"

Much the same as her current one was my guess, not that I'd say so.

"A rather notorious one and a number of dubious propositions, I guess. Okay, cash aside, would you screw him if he tried to seduce you?"

"That's different. It would all depend on how I felt at the time. He's not bad looking, after all, and you've made me curious as to how well he's built."

"Well, if you find out, let me know. I'd be a little reluctant to find out for myself."

"That's because you're basically a prude," Nicky said as we resumed our walk through the park.

"'Lo, Brian," I greeted him as we came to a stop next to him.

"Michelle, Nicky," he said with a smile. "How are things going?"

"Fine, fine," I said, passing over machines that died and men that spanked. "Perhaps you can answer something for us?"

"Ask and see."

"Nicky and I were wondering at the likelihood of you grabbing Nicky and dragging her behind those bushes and having your wicked way with her."

"Michelle!" Nicky protested.

"What? You said you'd probably let him seduce you and now is as good a time as any."

"I said it would depend on how I felt at the time," Nicky snapped.

"And how do you feel right now?" asked Brian, seemingly very interested.

"None of your business," Nicky said, snapping at Brian this time.

"It is if I'm going to drag you behind the bushes and entertain you," pointed out Brian. "Tell you what, why don't we go and find out."

With that he took hold of Nicky's arm and stepped off the path, moving towards a large patch of bushes off to the side.

I followed along behind them, listening to Nicky's protests. I don't know what Brian thought but they certainly didn't sound very sincere to me. One reason I say this was because the word no was conspicuous by its absence. It was all this-is-not-a-good-idea and we-shouldn't-do-this and things like that. Not once did she say no, I'm not doing this.

As soon as we were out of sight of the public, not that there'd been much in the way of public in the park, Brian stopped and quite calmly undid the fastening on Nicky's skirt and helped it drift downwards. As you might guess her panties followed her skirt. Nicky made a token effort to grab hold of her panties but the token was simply ignored, leaving Nicky standing there, naked from the waist down.

"Your turn," Brian said to Nicky, and she blushed and took off her top and bra, standing there beautifully naked. I had to admit she had a good figure, even if her bust was a little over large.

"Um, actually, I meant that you should take these down," said Brian, tugging at his trousers. "So you could see what I have to offer and decide if you wanted to back off. Not that I'm complaining," he added, reaching out to stroke her breast.

I was biting my lip to keep from laughing out loud, just hanging back next to the bushes and trying to be inconspicuous. Nicky was blushing but she also took up the challenge, reaching over to undo Brian's belt. With the belt undone she dragged his trousers and jocks down below his knees. That's really all you have to do with a man's clothes. As long as they're low enough not to get in the way they can remain on. It's not as though the man has to spread his legs the way the girl does.

Not intending to be actually involved with the cock in question I was able to take a rather analytical view of it. Brian certainly seemed to be over large but when I stopped to consider the other sizeable cock I'd seen that day (Mr Henderson's - How many do you think I see in a day?) my guess was that they were both about the same size. Brian's just seemed larger as he had a lot less beef to him than Mr Henderson. Probably they were much of a muchness where size was concerned, hereditary being what it was. Brian was Mr Henderson's nephew if I remembered correctly.

Nicky wasn't able to make the same calm judgement being more closely involved in that cocks future antics. She seemed distinctly nervous. There again, Mr Henderson had bonked her from behind so maybe she just hadn't visually noticed how big his cock was. (Tactilely she'd sure felt every fat inch of it - repeatedly.)

Brian dragged her hand over and pressed it against his erection and the way Nicky latched onto it, it was pretty obvious that Brian was now on a sure thing.

Both his hands were at work, one fondling her breasts and the other between her legs, rubbing her pussy. At least, that what I assumed he was doing. He was certainly busy doing something to her.

After a few minutes of determined groping (on both their parts) Brian managed to lower Nicky down onto the grass, pushing her legs well apart. He knelt between her thighs for a moment and then he sort of lunged forward, driving in hard and fast. Nicky gave a squeal and pushed up against him, apparently just as eager to take as he was to give.

Ah, youth's wild impetuousness. Not for Brian the measured way in which his uncle had aroused Nicky and given her pleasure. He was all get up and go, giving his all right from the word go and expecting Nicky to keep up with him which, I have to admit, she did quite handsomely.

With his hands all over her breasts and his bum (a very nice bum, too) bobbing up and down at a great rate Brian was in his element. Nicky was obviously just as aroused, although I suspect that a large part of that arousal was due to her earlier session with Mr Henderson.

I was willing to bet that the way they were going that they wouldn't last all that long. Still, they lasted long enough for Brian to bring Nicky to a climax. I hurriedly darted over to her and slapped my hand over her mouth just as she started to scream. She looked at me with startled eyes while shivering from her climax.

"No screams of ecstasy in the park, Nicky," I told her. "They're so hard to explain if someone investigates."

"Speaking from experience, are you?" she asked snidely, but I ignored that.

I chased Brian off while Nicky cleaned up and got dressed.

"I take it this is what you meant when you said these things happen," I idly observed.

"No," said Nicky, giving me a look. "That wouldn't have happened if you hadn't wrapped me up and delivered me to him."

"Oh, really, acquit me," I protested. "You could have said no and he wouldn't have pressed the issue and we both know it. As a matter of curiosity, how often do these little incidents occur?"

"Never mind," grumbled Nicky. "If we're going shopping let's go. If you're nice to me I'll tell you about an incident that happened at a ski lodge sometime."

We headed on down to the mall to do our shopping. After we'd done that we went our separate ways, me heading home and Nicky off to meet a friend who she had a prior engagement with.

Getting home I put the things I purchased away and then decided that I'd better go and check on the back yard to see what Mr Henderson had done. The edges were all nicely trimmed and the mower and whipper snipper not in sight, presumably in the garden shed. I nodded in satisfaction. And dad had thought that I wouldn't be able to keep the yard tidy. This would show him.

"I take it you approve," said Mr Henderson, and I jumped.

"I saw you arrive home and thought you'd come out back to check on the work," he said with a smile.

"Thanks," I told him. "It looks great. That's such a relief. Dad gets home tomorrow and I really wanted it properly done when he got here."

"Nicky not with you?"

I shook my head.

"No. She had another appointment and had to go."

"That's fortunate," he said and the next thing I knew he was unbuttoning my blouse.

"Hey, stop that," I yelped, slapping at his hands. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What I promised earlier. Taking off your clothes and giving you your turn. We have a fine sunny day and the scent of new mown grass. Now it's simply a case of taking off your clothes so you're beautifully nude and letting things progress from there."

Undoing buttons is a lot easier than doing them up, which Mr Henderson proceeded to demonstrate. He had the rest of them undone by the time I got the first one buttoned and all he had to do was flick that open while I was reaching for the second one. He brushed the blouse off my shoulders and slipped it down my arms, leaving it tangled down around my wrists.

I was surprised that he didn't take it right off but he demonstrated there was a method to his madness. With my arms all tangled in the blouse I was totally unable to do anything when he stepped behind me and unclipped my bra, letting that slip down my arms as well.

I was struggling to get rid of that damned blouse, swearing comprehensively while doing so. Also wishing that I'd changed into skin tight jeans instead of a skirt because, as Nicky had found out earlier, it is dead easy to undo the fastenings on a skirt and gravity is not your friend.

By the time I got free from the blouse I was naked. Having your skirt and panties bunched around your ankles does not count as clothing. Mr Henderson plainly liked what he saw as he pulled me closer, bent his head, and started sucking on my breasts and nipples. I was pushing at him and protesting but I was also becoming aware of several inconvenient facts.

My protests were sounding a lot like Nicky's. I was making them but they didn't sound very convincing, even to me. I was struggling, it's true, but not in a meaningful way. The last time a boy had tried to force his attentions on me I'd screamed like a banshee and scratched like a cat on steroids. That guy still walks the other direction whenever he sees me. Acting like a Regency virgin fending of the lustful Lord by saying "Oh, no, you mustn't" and pushing at him, didn't quite have the same impact.

I probably should have been paying more attention to everything that he was doing rather than what his mouth and hands were doing to my body. I'm still not certain how I came to be lying flat on my back on the grass with him relining next to. Without his trousers, I might add.

He slipped a foot between my ankles and tugged, drawing my legs apart despite my (feeble) resistance. I guess by this stage I was accepting what was going to happen as I wasn't wasting my breath on protests, even if I was breathing hard.

His hands were all over me and somehow or other I appeared to have taken hold of his erection. I hadn't meant to, but it was certainly in my hand right now and it felt hot and hard. And big. It felt awfully big.

Then he moved and he was looming over me and I wasn't holding his erection anymore. It was poised just above me, slowly descending. I propped myself up on my elbows, watching as he first pressed against me and then started sliding into me. Now it really felt big, pushing into me and stretching me as it slowly eased deeper. All things considered I was just as happy to have him move in slowly. Thrusting that weapon home with a single bang would have been dangerous in my opinion.

I stayed propped up on my elbows, watching as he started moving in and out of me, feeling his cock dragging against my passage as he did so. I could hear myself making eager little whimpering noises as he moved, lifting my hips to push to meet him when he thrust.

He kept going lifting me into a state that was half aroused, half dreamy, relishing the feel of him inside me. As far as I was concerned I could take a whole lot more of this and I raised no objection when more was what I got.

Of course the arousal slowly edged out the dreamy, and the more the arousal grew the more I wanted it to grow. I was actively urging him on, desperate for him to really turn on the pressure. He seemed happy enough to oblige and started moving faster, harder.

Then I was losing it, surrendering to the wild climax that ripped through me, giving a strangled cry as he finally cut loose.

"That," he told me with satisfaction in his voice, "was worth waiting for."

"I said no," I pointed out. "You know I did."

"That's OK. I thought it only fair to give you a chance to change your mind. We'll have to do this again sometime."

"No we won't," I said quickly.

"I think next Saturday afternoon would be a good time," he continued. "I'll have the house to myself then."

"Not going to happen," I insisted, but he just smiled, pulled up his trousers and departed.

"Not going to happen," I told myself very firmly. "No way. Nope."

I'd just have to remember that and keep it firmly in mind.

12