Burn the Bastard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a blonde he was quite hairy but then so was I. I suppose that June was attracted to in shape hairy guys. I would have to remember to ask her when I questioned her about her lovers.

June was squirming around in discomfort but that didn't stop the comments and questions. "When did you get home, Honey? This wasn't what it looked like. I can explain everything. Please untie me so we can sit down and talk like reasonable adults. How is Pete?"

I now had a first name. "Pete, is it? Well, Pete, here (I thumped his head where the bruise was starting to show up) isn't up to talking right now for some reason. I think that you wore the poor boy out. He seems to be sleeping."

"What did you do to him?"

"Well, here I come home early looking for my wife and I find an interloper taking something that belongs to me and I didn't agree to that. You see he had not come and asked my permission to take what was mine and so I believe him to be a thief of the worst kind. He didn't steal something that would be easily replaced, no he had to steal something that I held in the highest regard. Thus he has to pay a price for stealing what belongs to me."

"What are you talking about? He didn't take anything of ours."

"June, I am surprised at your lack of memory. You usually remember everything that we have ever shared or done together. Eight years ago you stood in the front of a church and gave yourself to me. I also gave myself to you. Thus your heart, your very soul, and your body belong to me just as my heart, my soul and my body belongs to you. You can't give away something that belongs to me and I can't give away something that belongs to you."

She tried to bluster about how her body was hers and hers alone. I reminded her that the very vows she had written stated that she gave herself to me. She agreed to a verbal contract in front of over two hundred witnesses and I was holding her to the terms of the contract. Of course she didn't like that and tried to argue some more.

I shouted for the first time in our marriage. "JUNE, PAY ATTENTION AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

It was so loud she stopped in wonder at my anger. I lowered my voice a little. "If you don't shut the fuck up I will be forced to gag you. I am already going to jail for assault and false imprisonment of you and your boyfriend. I am going to add more charges to the list so gagging you will not change a fucking thing except that I won't have to listen to the bullshit coming out of your mouth."

I let that sink in for a moment. "So, will you be fucking quiet or do I gag you?"

Her mouth opened but nothing came out as she thought about her circumstance. Here she was, in her bedroom, with her boyfriend tied to the bed and she tied to a vanity stool. She was not absolutely helpless but mouthing off wasn't going to help her. She wisely closed her mouth and then nodded.

"Now that we have that in agreement I will let you speak but just to answer any questions I might have. Do you understand?" She nodded.

I checked Pete again. He was still out of it. He was still breathing normally and his pulse was still nice and regular. I sat down on the edge of the bed and addressed my adulterous wife. "Now come the questions. First, for how long have you been fucking around on me?"

She was quick to answer. "It was the first time today. I have never done anything else like this before."

"Well, it's too bad I don't trust you anymore so I don't believe a word you just said. It seemed to me, a mere onlooker, that you and Pete here were not exactly looking like someone who were just experiencing their first tryst. We have been married for eight years and you have denied me your ass all along but here I catch you with Pete's cock buried in your rectum."

She hung her head. "We have been seeing each other for two months."

"You mean, fucking for two months don't you?"

She nodded.

"I won't ask how it started. I could care less. If you fell in love with him and out of love with me why not be honest and above board about it?"

"But I love you, not him."

I had to laugh there. I don't think she thought I felt it was a humorous moment, I certainly didn't mean it to be. "I think the standard response here is 'A hell of a way to show love' don't you think?"

She tried again. "I do love you. It didn't mean anything."

"Try this one on for size. What if you came home and found me fucking some blonde bitch with big tits, even bigger than yours? Would you believe me if I said it was only the one time and that it didn't mean anything and that I love you and would never want to hurt you?"

She looked down and shook her head.

"Then that brings us up to date then, doesn't it? You blatantly fuck your lover on my bed by giving him my body, my pussy, excuse me, my cunt in my house and you believe I should just say 'Okay, Honey, that's all right' and we just go along as usual?"

I remember glaring at her. I wanted her to break silence and try to give me platitudes but she wisely remained silent. I went on. "On the other hand, if I was to fuck some bimbo on our bed in our house and giving your cock away then I would be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail, is that about right?"

She now shook her head. I called, "Bullshit!" What a two-faced bitch.

Pete started to moan a little. I turned my attention back to him as his legs were still free. I needed to do something about that. I was running out of ties so I used the cloth belts from June's robe and my robe to tie his lower legs to his upper legs by bending his knees and that pushed his hairy ass higher in the air. What a stupid sight. I bet dumb shit never would have imagined himself in such a humiliating position.

As I sit and type this I remembered when I had the sudden thought to immortalize his humiliation. I grabbed the camera from the hall closet and shot a number of pictures of both June and asshole. Then I remembered the video camera. It was an old one, with a cassette but it should still work, especially if I plugged in the battery charger.

I got out the video camera and positioned it next to June on the tripod and centered it on the bed. Whatever I decided to do to the fuck head on the bed would be captured from her point of view. I wanted historical documentation of the event even though the video and pictures might just make prosecution easier.

I never really thought that through at the time. I was looking for leverage to use to further humiliate Pete and June and felt that pictorial proof was the leverage I could use.

I started the video camera and just let it record. Each cassette should handle about an hour of tape. I shouldn't use much more than that to exact my revenge on Stupid.

I remember turning to June. "I am trying to remember but didn't you tell me one of your fantasies was to see me and another guy getting it on?"

She looked up surprised and didn't answer right away. Finally she nodded her head. Then I had a wild thought. "That wasn't your fantasy was it? It was Pete's wasn't it? He wanted me to be in the position that he is occupying now, right? I was supposed to be the bottom and suck his cock and take it up the ass, right?"

I paused for a second to consider. "That would make Pete, what do they call it, ahhh yes, a bull, right?"

She had a very forlorn look on her face as she nodded. Since I had asked questions she tried to answer. "I really didn't want to see him humiliate you. I was actually turned on by the thought of two men having sex. It is a common fantasy of women just like you men want to see two women get it on. You slammed that door hard when I brought it up so I told Pete that you weren't into that kind of scene. He never talked about it again."

Pete was now conscious and trying to get free but with his legs tied the way they were and his hands out over his head he couldn't get much leverage. Actually his bobbing his pelvis up and down actually looked a little lewd, kind of like he was trying to entice someone into looking at his ass.

He was now trying to talk. "What is going on? What did you do to me you asshole?" The comments just rolled off his tongue, mostly in the same vein. "Untie me you chicken shit and I will show you who is the real man in this room. I have been fucking your wife for weeks now and usually in your bed. How about that, huh?"

I shrugged my shoulders at June. She wisely didn't try to say anything.

I put up with his trash talking for a while but he got monotonous pretty fast. He couldn't do anything but talk and he needed to shut up.

I then remembered some stuff that my loving wife had ordered online and I had another epiphany. She and butt breath had been planning on doing something to me. She had purchased ball gags, nipple clamps, various sized butt plugs, and other bondage devices. When she had shown me the items I had asked if she was wanting me to use them on her. She had been adamant that they were intended for me. I had shot that idea down very quickly and she had not brought it up again.

Now I could visualize her talking me into a bondage situation and then springing Pete on me. What a bitch!

I went to the box in the closet that she had put the items into and rummaged around a little. At least she had not pulled everything out of the plastic display boxes. If they had suddenly appeared ready to use I would now fully believe that she had intended me to be the tied up victim.

One of the gags was some kind of ring device. It fit into the mouth and held it open. I suppose then a dildo or cock could be shoved into the oral orifice without threat of being bitten. It also would keep someone from talking but not cause suffocation. It was perfect for her boy toy.

I ripped the packaging open and extracted the gag. I made sure to do it where Pete could see it. His eyes got big and he blustered and pleaded and threatened as I approached his face. Then he suddenly shut up and kept his lips clamped shut.

I teased him a little. "Come on, Pete, be a good sport. I know that you and June were conspiring to make me a cuckold bitch and use this stuff on me. Don't you think it is just fair play to try it all out on you first? After I see how you take this, maybe, just maybe, I will allow you to do the same back to me."

Pete spit out his reply. "I'm not gay and I am not a submissive. I am the alpha male here and you are the pansy boy."

I grinned at him as I used that exclamation to grab his nostrils and then force the ring into his mouth. He tried to turn his head but I had a firm grip on his nose and he risked breaking his septum if he jerked too hard. He tried to clamp his lips tight again but he must have hurt his teeth on the metal of the ring. As he howled his mouth opened up and suddenly he was just making noise. I could handle that.

I adjusted the strap behind his head and stepped back. After a few moments he subsided again and just made some unintelligible words. He ran his tongue around the ring. I figure he was looking for something or some weakness that would allow him to move the gag out of his mouth and let him speak again.

"You know, June, I don't get turned on by men at all. Yeah, I will give you that Pete here looks like he works out a lot and might be attractive to women but he doesn't do anything for me. Nope, I don't get even a smidgen of a hard on looking at him." Pete must have liked that comment as he got silent suddenly. I looked over at June. She didn't do anything to help him or seem anything except dejected.

I continued. "Even though I don't feel anything for Pete, other than anger and hate, I just believe he needs a lesson on why you don't fuck another man's wife. Now, I could get my pistol from the drawer and shoot him in the balls or just beat him until he is unconscious again but I don't think the lesson would be there. Since he fucked my cunt in my bed I am considering fucking his ass in return."

I paused to let that comment settle into both of the cheating assholes' minds. "Now I have read that rape is not a sexual act but an act of power of the rapist over his victim. If that is true then I should be able to get an erection so that I can show Mr. Pete here how it feels to be fucked as well as being helpless. I could then send him home to his significant other, I do assume he has one, with a belly or rectum full of sperm. I would bet that he won't forget that. He might explain away a beating but a sore ass would be harder to explain."

I stepped back and considered my victim. "June, you know something? I might have trouble keeping an erection with all that body hair. He is kind of hairy you know. Was that something that attracted you to him? After all he seems to have more body hair, even if it is blonde, than I do. Was I not hairy enough for you?"

June shook her head. "I wish you would answer some of my questions, Cunt. I do want to know why you are fucking him. Since you are perfect it must have been me who came up short. If you can help me understand where I fell down on the job then maybe I can improve. Did I not eat your cunt well enough? Did I force you to suck my cock? No? Then what, pray tell, made you want to fuck Pete here?"

June didn't answer. "I want you to consider what I have asked. If you can't answer my questions and show me where I can improve then I don't know how we get past this whole episode in our life together."

I turned away from her. "Now, I have to do something about all that body hair. It is just a turnoff for me."

I went into the attached bathroom and got a towel, some shave gel and some of June's disposable razors. I use an electric razor and I was not going to desecrate something that touched my face by using it on his ass.

I started at his waist and forced myself to touch his skin with the shave jell and spread it out from his waist down his ass to his upper thigh to where the belt was wrapped around his thigh. After getting all that area well covered I used a razor to remove the hair cleanly. After removing the most hair I then pried apart his ass cheeks and quickly got rid of the blonde hairs around his asshole. I gagged a little, I will admit, but I forced myself to complete the job. Then I looked at his hanging scrotum. It also was hairy. I suppose he actually did that manscaping thing but he had not tidied up for a while. Since he had conquered June I guess he didn't feel the need to keep himself groomed anymore. Since I didn't groom myself I could see where she might have been attracted to his hairless balls at the beginning of their tawdry little affair.

Again I forced myself to touch my adversary. I grasped his cock, a limp little noodle now that it wasn't imbedded in my wife's ass, and pulled it down a little to stretch everything and I quickly dry shaved his scrotum. Whatever other pubic hair he had he would retain.

When I was done I stood back and observed him for a moment. Yes, this would do. Even if he could explain everything else he would have a hard time showing up in the gym or at home with only his ass and balls shaved.

"Cunt, is this shit head married?" I looked over at June. She nodded. I laughed. Yes, he would have a hard time explaining himself when he got home.

I had another good thought. I took a new razor and quickly shaved a path in his back hair. After I finished I stepped back and looked at the results again. Yes, this was good but it needed something else.

As I type this I remember thinking about what else to do to asshole. I know I paused the video camera while I sat and decided what to do next. I decided to wait on the ink. I didn't want to smear it. I unpaused the video and then got Pete's belt from his discarded trousers. I showed it to him.

"Pete, not too many people know this about me but my dad once used a belt on my ass for lying when I was young. He drove home the point that lying was the worst sin he could think of and I tend to agree. Anyone who lies to me now gets very little respect. June will come to understand that in the near future. Now you have never lied to me. You have stolen something precious from me and disrespected me and so you are being punished. After your punishment is through you will be released to go back to your clueless wife and family. You can try to then forget the lesson but I have a feeling you will not forget this afternoon or what you have done to me for a long, long time. By the way, my dad forgot his belt that night when he punished me so he made me take my own belt off and used it on me."

I paused to let that sink in. "Think about it. Here I was being punished but not by my father's belt but with my own belt. IT HAD MY NAME ON IT. I REMEMBERED THAT BEATING OF ONLY A FEW STROKES ON MY ASS, EVERY TIME I PUT THAT BELT ON AGAIN. I ALMOST THREW IT AWAY AFTER THAT."

I practically screamed the last comment out. I continued. "You will now know what it is like to be flogged by your own belt for something you are being punished for. Maybe, like me, you will remember the humiliation of being thrashed by your own belt and take the lesson I am imparting on your ass to heart."

There were tears in his eyes as he gazed at me. I looked over at June. She was crying too. I had never told her that particular story. Oh well, on with the lesson.

I pulled my hand back and let fly. The belt snapped on his ass and he screamed out through the gag. I brought it back and struck again and again. His ass turned red and then even redder, if that was possible. I only gave him ten or so strokes before letting his belt fall on his slacks. I didn't want to cause cuts and any more swats would have broken the skin. He was crying from the pain. June just looked shocked. I had never raised a hand to her at anytime and I had never lost my temper to this extent before. I am sure she thought I was some kind of monster.

Well, the monster was on the loose. I wasn't a berserker anymore. No, this monster was more like Mr. Hyde than the Hulk. I was deliberate and calculating in my madness. I was getting my pound of flesh and savoring every ounce.

I pulled off my clothes in anticipation of the climax of the evening. Then I took my soft cock and stroked it a little and put it into Pete's gagged mouth. The ring kept him from keeping my cock out and I held his head by the hair to keep him from turning his head away. There wasn't much stimulation to get me hard at all but his tongue felt my cock. He tasted me. I am sure that there was a little piss taste since I had not washed my prick since my shower early this morning. I hope he liked it as I am sure he wanted to make me taste his cock at some point.

The video shows me shoving my pelvis into his face for a few minutes but I really don't recall doing that for so long. I only remember a couple of strokes before pulling out and spitting on his face. I then slapped the saliva spot. I hoped it would hurt worse than a slap on dry skin.

Then I turned my attention to his virgin hole. After grabbing the tube of lube from the floor where he had obviously discarded it during his assault on my wife's ass, I used it to squirt out some on my finger and I applied it to his hairless opening. I rubbed it around a little before slowly making entry into his ass.

He grunted in discomfort. I pulled out and applied some more lube and slid my finger back inside. Soon his rectal muscle was relaxing and then I added a second finger. With more lube he relaxed some more and I was fucking his ass with my two fingers. I contemplated adding another finger but decided that much stretching would not send the message that I wanted to send.

Now came the hard part, literally. I had to visualize making love to a fantasy figure since visualizing June just pissed me off more. My current favorite movie heroine became my focus along with my lubed up hand stroking my cock to hardness.

Pete was grunting a little with every thrust of my fingers. I was curious and had to see. I leaned back and looked at his cock and let June see it as well. Yep, it was harder than before but not steel hard like it had been up June's ass but it was definitely more engorged than before I had started to massage his prostate.