Burn the Bastard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to point it out. "June, look, your boyfriend likes this. Was this what you two had planned for me? Did you think I would go gay like your boyfriend here? Hey, Pete, does this mean you don't want to fuck my wife anymore?"

Both of the cheaters shook their heads in denial. I laughed again. Suddenly I was starting to feel good. His humiliation was almost complete and June's was assured also. Now, if the shit head actually had an orgasm while being raped I would have effectively destroyed both of them. Time to get into the saddle. My cock was harder now than before I had checked dumbshit's cock and was ready.

I pulled the two fingers out of his ass and quickly seated my cock head into his rectum. I had considered using a condom but I wanted him to feel as though he had been bred. Shitting out my sperm would be another reminder to not fuck around with a married woman. If he was infected with some kind of disease then I had probably already been exposed by sex with June after she had fucked him. I couldn't make him sick if he was already diseased and couldn't pick up a new bug if he was. Mental check to get tested after this was over.

Pete moaned and groaned as my cock head made entrance. I know I wasn't overly thick, as compared to various porn stars I had seen over the years, but was a little longer than average at seven inches. Right now I wished I was an overly thick ten inch sex god so that Pete would suffer the most pain. But I was sure that he would remember me anyhow.

Slowly I worked my cock in and out, gaining a fraction of an inch with each instroke. Soon I was touching his nicely clean shaven and smooth ass with my pelvis. It was time. I grabbed his hips and started to hammer into him. I let loose every ounce of my anger in each stroke. I was pulling back until just the head of my cock was imbedded in him and then slamming myself fully into him. He let out a puff of air with each thrust.

This didn't compare with even the most mundane of lovemaking with June that I had experienced over the years but I was getting some enjoyment out of the rape. I have to admit there was an excitement provided by the power of having someone completely at my mercy. I can see the rush a rapist gets when he subdues his prey. At least I realize it is wrong to do this to someone who has not consented to be treated this way but this one time I was reveling in the power.

I was not in any way ready to orgasm so my pelvis became a machine that punched in and out of his rectum. His ass was hot and tight and slick from the lube. Occasionally I would pull fully out of his ass and let his anus close completely before forcing my cock back in after adding a little more lube. I would then slam completely in and force air out of his lungs with the trauma of the thrusts.

Then one time when I pulled completely out his anus didn't immediately close. It worked in and out a little like it was searching for something. I couldn't resist calling attention to it. "Look, June, I hope the video is catching this. Look at how Pete's ass is gaping open. Do you know what that means?"

She shook her head and so did Pete. "It means he is now not only accepting my cock in his ass but he wants it. He may deny it but his ass is searching for my cock. If I just put the head close he will probably suck it into his rectum again." Pete violently shook his head but when I put the head of my cock against his anus again it immediately dilated and I almost fell forward fully into his ass without even trying.

"Yes, he loves it. He now will crave being fucked. Is this what you wanted from me?" June shook her head but she continued to watch the sodomizing of her boyfriend very intently. I would bet that her pussy was dripping right now. I think I would have won the bet as her pelvis started to hunch the fabric of the stool she was tied to.

I gave a violent thrust forward and yelled at Pete. "Hey, Pete, are you going to come slinking around here begging for my cock now? This must really feel good to you, you faggot. In one day you have turned from being an ass fucker to being a cock catcher. It will give me great pleasure to tell you to go to hell and send you to the nearest adult bookstore for your cock fix."

I kept taunting him until I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled out and watched his anus beg for cock again before slamming back in for a quick stroke. I started to cum. My semen was barreling up the tube and I let him have a shot in the ass (well, maybe two or three spurts) before pulling out and then splattering the last drops on his face and a final drop as I stroked my cock onto his tongue.

I quickly grabbed my camera and took a couple of shots with sperm on his face and a drop of sperm escaping his still open anus. I looked down and there was a pool of sperm on the bed below his cock. I hadn't shot that much out so he must have orgasmed without direct stimulation of his cock, just the stimulation of his prostate. I got a picture of that physical evidence of his humiliation also.

This was too good. I had to show Pete. I went to the gallery on the camera and showed him the picture of the sperm puddle. I had to laugh at the expression of disgust that was so evident even with the gag in his mouth. I finally took pity on him and unstrapped his head and worked the ring out of his mouth. His jaw must have been sore as he took a while before he started to call me names again. I just laughed at him.

I then went back to the toy box of June's sex toys and got out a large anal plug and lubed it up. His anus had quit searching for a cock but I was able to push it in until his anus closed around the narrow neck and he was filled again. I tapped the base and he yelled. It was thicker than my cock but not as long.

I ignored the rest of his tirade. His humiliation was almost done. I left the room for a few minutes to retrieve June's bottle of ink. She had been into calligraphy for a while and had gotten to where she had used a regular fountain pen. I used a small brush and painted in the bare spots I had shaved onto his back. When I was done it was easy to see the word 'Adulterer' on his back in an ink that would take days to fade away.

You know, as I sit and type this, I don't know where the evil laugh that came from my mouth actually started from. I have never laughed like that before but the video camera caught it. If that asshole had any brains at all he should have been scared by the sound of it. Evil and ominous is the only way to describe it.

I do know I glanced over at June and she appeared to be scared. I don't know if she had achieved an orgasm while I was taking the pictures but I could see she wasn't in heat now.

There was one more thing to do to Pete. I searched his clothes and found his phone. The dumb bastard had not even passworded it. I opened it and searched for his "ICE" file and called the number Mikeed "Stacey".

It was answered almost immediately.

"Hello, is this Pete's wife?" She replied in the affirmative.

"Excuse me, let me introduce myself. I am Mike Flanagan and I would like to know your name, please?"

"My name is Stacey. Why are you calling me on Pete's phone? Has something happened?"

"Well, Stacey, yes something has happened. No, Pete is not hurt but I did catch him in bed with my wife this afternoon. He was fucking her in the ass when I stopped them. Now he needs someone to come and get him and take him home as he is in no condition to drive. Actually, I have no idea where his car is as he must have ridden with my wife from work so as to not alert the neighbors."

"Let me talk to him, please."

I put the phone next to Pete's face. "Baby, you have to believe me. Nothing was going on. It is all a mistake. Please don't come here. I will get a ride back to my car and come home. Please, baby, don't come here. I beg you."

That was what he was still saying when I took the phone back. "Look, Stacey, I will text you my address. I will just let you know that I am afraid of what Pete might do if I let him up so he will remained tied up until you get here. So please come and get this poor excuse for humanity and take him home so I can deal with my wayward wife."

I hung up and then texted the address to her. She could then put it into her phone's GPS and get directions if she wasn't familiar with the area we lived in. I dressed myself and then checked the bindings on my prisoners. There were no ligature Mikes that I could see. There was no swelling or redness from having circulation being compromised so I was quite pleased with my first attempt at bondage.

June was begging me to let her go before Stacey arrived. I imagine she felt that Stacey might attack her when she was most vulnerable. "June, you might not deserve my defense of you but I won't let her do too much damage while you are restrained. I will let Pete loose when she gets here. Hopefully they will want to get out of here as fast as possible. Then I will let you go. You each can call the police after that time. I just do not believe it is in my best interest to have both of you free at the same time. I might have to use deadly force to protect myself then."

Only a few minutes seemed to have passed before the door bell rang. I used the time between the phone call and Stacey's arrival to secure the video camera and still camera where no one could get to them. I pulled the tape and the memory card and placed them in a lock box and hid the key.

Just as I got back to the bedroom the door bell rang. I turned and went to the front door and let Mrs. Pete in. I still actually had no idea what his last name was. Here I had knocked him out, tied him up, gagged him, raped his mouth and ass but still didn't know his full name. It made me smile.

When I led her back to the bedroom she stopped in the doorway and stared at the sight. I stopped and looked at the scene she was surveying. Her husband, the man she had pledged her troth to was tied on the bed with his ass in the air. More sperm had leaked out of his ass, even around the plug. The plug was black so it wasn't hard to miss.

I stepped next to June to protect her. I would allow Stacey the opportunity to slap June once or maybe twice but I would stop any further physical entanglement while she was restrained. Stacey surprised me. She surveyed the bedroom and then came slowly forward.

"You know, Mr. Flanagan, I had to believe you, especially after you let Pete on the phone. There was no way you could have called me and then let him talk to me if what you said wasn't true. I just couldn't picture this whole event while I was driving over here."

"Did you know or endorse the fact that Pete is a player?"

"I long suspected that he was fucking any stupid bitch he could talk out of her panties but I didn't have any proof." She dug out her phone and took some pictures. She then approached her husband and noted the shaved area and the word emblazoned on his back. She downright laughed out loud at the sight. "I bet he doesn't want to go to the gym for a while. He might even keep his cock just for me until that ink fades and his hair starts to grow back."

She touched the base of the plug and Pete groaned a little. "Is this the extent of the surprises or is there more to the story?"

I had to confess. "Pete and June were conspiring to make me their sex slave and purchased all the gear in the box over there along with the plug you see in his ass." She started to examine each toy and looked quizzically up at me at times when she found something she had no idea as to its purpose. I shrugged my shoulders at some of the things in there.

"After I confronted them and got them subdued I put the ring gag in Pete's mouth so he would shut up and not keep telling me what he was going to do to me when he got free." I then described how he had been used as a sex object, just as he had fantasized using me and how he had apparently even started to like having a cock in his ass. She gave me a smile and held up a large fake cock. I nodded and she put it into her purse. I could see a change in roles in the bedroom at Pete's house.

Finally Stacey turned her attention to June. I thought June was going to faint or maybe lose control of her bladder or both. She doesn't have the largest bladder in the first place and she had been fucked then tied up for an extended period of time.

Stacey stepped up and slapped June across the tits as hard as she could. The sound was loud as well as the scream that June let out. June's tits aren't the largest but they are certainly sensitive. She has never allowed rough play with her breasts or nipples. A large red Mike immediately appeared. Stacey leaned in close to June's tearful face and she spit right in June's eye. "You are a fucking slut. You don't care that Pete and I have three kids. You just had a hot crotch and needed to fuck Pete. Now I will leave with my asshole but I hope your husband makes your life hell." She followed that with another huge lougy of spit in the other eye. June couldn't clear her vision.

I released Pete's arms and then stood back and pulled the 9 mil out of the drawer and made sure he saw that I chambered a round. "Pete, you go ahead and release your legs. Then you and your wife need to leave. Any move towards me will get you two in the chest, just like they teach. When you get home you can call the police. I'm not running and I will give myself up without a fight. Do you understand me?"

He nodded. I suppose he would have a little trouble with a butt plug installed and his extremities bound for so long but he soon had his legs free and was reaching for the plug when Stacey stopped him. "No, Dear, (the sarcasm was almost palpable) don't take that out until we are home. I am a little horny and think that we should explore your new fondness for being tied up and fucked. I think I could really get into the new you."

He turned very red and then almost purple but he didn't say anything. He gingerly pulled on his clothes and then tried to stand fully upright. I have never had anything stuck up my ass but he seemed to be in some kind of pain when trying to walk. Nevertheless he negotiated the hallway and preceded his wife out of my house and hopefully my life.

I now turned to my wife. I loosened the ties on her hands so she could extricate herself from her bonds. I stepped back and pulled the gun out again. "Same deal, bitch. Don't try anything or I will put two in your heart. If you think otherwise then try to assault me. I will testify that I was afraid for my life for what I had done to you. I will call on Stacey and Pete to testify the duress you must be under."

June nodded her understanding. She slowly freed her hands and then worked to free her legs. She had a hard time standing. I don't know if it was from the original ass fucking I had interrupted or the position she had been tied in. Quite frankly at that moment I didn't care. I stepped back out of reach and watched her intently as she finished freeing herself. She slowly stood and made her way into the bathroom.

When she had finished using the toilet she wiped herself and got slowly up again and made her way into the bedroom proper again. She looked like hell. The spit on her face had dried along with her tears. What little makeup she normally wore to work was splotched all over her face. There was a huge red Mike on the side of one tit and she was still walking gingerly. When I asked her if her rectum was sore she just nodded.

By the time she had gotten into and out of the bathroom I had cleared the 9 mil and had hidden it and the clip in separate places. I would get rid of the guns after she fell asleep. I fully figured that she would exact retribution for the humiliation I had heaped on her. I really can't imagine otherwise. We had engaged in the game of one-upmanship at various times over our married life and those events that precipitated that game were very minor compared to this event.

"Are you going to clean up?" I'm sorry but I still loved the bitch in some ways so the question just slipped out. She shook her head.

"No, I don't deserve to become clean after what I did to you. I just want to sleep and pray that this was some kind of nightmare that I will wake from. Somehow I dreamed that a little fling with Pete would be a romantic interlude and now I realize that it was a hateful and stupid thing to do to the man I love."

She pulled the ties and robe belts off the bed and threw them all in the trash. "I will clean this all up tomorrow since I think I will be calling in sick. It won't be a lie. I am sick at heart about what I did to you. "

She pulled the blanket down and looked like she was getting ready to crawl in when I stopped her.

I remember handing her the phone. "Dial 911 before you get comfy. You need to report me."

She looked at me like I had two heads. I went on. "I will not report myself but I am ready to go to jail. Your only crime was breaking a verbal contract you made before me, God and all of our families and friends. Hell, the courts don't even recognize marriage vows as a contract. You committed no crime. I am guilty of multiple felonies including assault, false imprisonment, maybe even kidnapping, and rape. You will have your revenge, you and Pete, by simply reporting the crimes I committed here this afternoon in our bedroom. You will get all of our savings and checking and this house while I languish in prison and fulfill your fantasy of me being butt-banged by some guy named Bubba."

She shook her head and crawled into the bed, grabbed her body pillow and hugged it and started to cry. I sat down on her abandoned vanity stool and just stared at her as she cried herself to sleep. I then went back out to the living room and sat down in my comfy chair to wait for the cops to respond to Pete's call.

It was weird. Here it was barely mid-afternoon, the time when any children we might have had would be getting out of school. I could imagine the talking, yelling and maybe even screaming as the young children would come boiling into the kitchen looking for an after school snack and trying to tell each parent all about their day, probably at the same time at their highest vocal output.

Somewhere in there I became despondent as those children would never appear, not for June and I. No, even if I could somehow forgive her and beg her forgiveness I fully doubted she would ever be mine again.

I am not a real Irish type drinker. A beer or two a day is my limit. I seldom keep hard stuff around. Right then I was even too despondent to even get up and hit the fridge for a beer. Somewhere along the line the day's events, the stress, the anger, and the absolute everything took my last reserve of energy and I fell asleep in the chair.