All Comments on 'Burn This Whole Town Down Pt. 02'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago
OH MY GOD,... really? "My children need to have some kind of relationship with the asshole and his wife. I won't interfere with that."

So let me see if I have this right. The husband and the entire court as well as the ex-wife ...the attorneys…. the judge ….the sheriff and the bailiffs … all hear the father-in-law /Banker openly brag in a deranged lunatic conspiracy driven diatribe about how much he hates his son-in-law with stunning e Intensity and extreme malice and Prejudice. And for no justifiable reason of any kind

and the husband says well I still want my kids to have a relationship with my father-in-law?

this may be the stupidest most moronic story I have ever come across in my entire life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Plus points for the ending

Minus points for the details. A Hospital and a School District in that small a town wasn't believable. The Bank crap was. But not going to the State's Attorney General and having the divorce, his children's adoptions, his giving up the business and outrageous child support was not. The details of his being served (in the first chapter) and the restraining order were all things that the AG would have ripped apart. Bank examiners wouldn't have hurt his the other cases. Just gotta know who to ask for help. He should have gotten his business back (although having a successful business like that in a cow town was another point you stretched a bit. And having his less-than- knowledgeable wife run it for more than two seconds was less believable. Thanks for the ending. It's good to know that some authors do respond to fan demand!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

All's well that ends well!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Consistent Trend

You have a consistent trend of starting strong and then the sequels don't add to the story. You probably should have stuck with your judgement of this as a single story as the second part didn't add anything of value.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would have been better to not have written this.

RetiredsleeveRetiredsleeveabout 3 years ago

The Judge should have been disbarred, Mains Sued and lost everything and Rebecca lose custody

Why in the heel would he allow her to remain full custodial parent? The kids would grow up just like her.

Anonymous2019Anonymous2019about 3 years ago

It was better to have not added this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Divorce porn

It's boring. And not at all erotic.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 3 years ago

Harryin VA says it well. The whole town is corrupt and nasty, bordering on evil, and he wants his kids to have a relationship with the epicenter of it all?? If Jeffrey Dahmer lived in the town would this dopey lead character want his kids to get to know him as well? Just because he burned the guys house and got to punch him, the scales are NOT balance. Nor is the father in law "reformed" because he serves in a soup kitchen and "corrected" his records. The lead character is unbelievably naive.

It is also cringe worth that this guy lives in terror that his location will be discovered. What a stupid cover, He blocks all kinds of information but they know where he works. Yeah, he tells his company not to release information about him but to a good PI that would be a trivial inconvenience. Go to the places the company has buildings and watch for him. It would take a week or two at most. The layer upon layer of secretive actions sounds like what kids in a spy club would dream up. It's just silly. Plus he is going back to see his kids. It wouldn't be that hard to catch him after repeated trips.

The behavior of the judge is also ridiculous. He had no idea of the character of the father in law? He was a dupe? Sorry, he twisted the law to serve his "friend's" purposes. That makes him irredeemably corrupt. Maybe if he worked in a soup kitchen he would he OK?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Did you write this out of spite?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sucked

Tell people to poss off . There was no2nd chapter needed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
pretty blah

some recap, the wife is bat shit crazy, Joshes ex ties him to a chair?, the attorney takes in with his crazy ex?

Just blah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Meh..on the part 2. You made the his mother and ex rather delusional.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Probably should have left it with one chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, but no. Ronald would have been intelligent enough to have never testified the way he did in the divorce court. And no one was looking for him regarding the fires, despite the fact it was such a small town and he was the only one who left? Not likely given that Ronald and Rebecca were intent on destroying him. Finally, mom must be brain dead to want sonny boy to reconcile and remain married to Rebecca.

When people clamor for a story to be continued when the author, in the first chapter says it’s already complete, this is what you get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh well

The second chapter 🤔 was not well constructed and completely Twilight Zone.

There was nothing reasonable or worth the author’s time to submit. FS does have good stories but this ending was not his usual excellent rendition.

Will of course look forward to his next composition.

👍

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

Your stories all follow the same kind of formula.

The wives betray their husbands in the most appalling way possible, enough to push most men to resort to murder as retribution. After a powerful start, the story just loses steam because the weak husbands never carry through with their revenge and always end up forgiving the wife. The anal rape story is a prime example of this.

The husband in this story lost everything. His wife, kids, his business, and he was forced to work for peanuts because of crazy alimony. Why would he show any mercy at all to those bastards when he finally turned the tables? The wife and father-in-law were evil people... It was in the best interests of the kids to separate them permanently!

He should've pushed for sole custody (and got it). After the father in law's court rant, assault, then death threat, he would've seen serious jail time and be prevented from ever seeing the grandchildren again. That would've been a satisfy conclusion, not what we got here.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

Good read sir. He stuck to his beliefs and though singed from the ordeal came out the better man for it. No nitpicking from me.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. 5*

Always leave them wanting more.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

I know she's his mother but she's such a self righteous do-gooder she put him in danger every time he called her. He should have cut those apron strings and managed on his own. Harryin VA raises a very good point - why would he even care that his ex-FIL is alive much less able to see his grandkids? That should have been in prison along with his buddy the judge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid

I give Harryin VA Five stars for his review and wont even waste my time scoring this, , , garbage. I gave the first part a four but this character turns my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NOT MUCH GOOD IN THIS...........................................

To the author, you kind of write this as opposite day as opposed to the original in respects to the wife and judge. His poor mom comes off as being completely mentally unstable. For all intent and purpose you've written her as an accomplice to her own assault.

Overall, this a pathetic sequel to a very borderline effort to start with. Perhaps you should have left a sequel to a more imaginative, talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You know

This is all fantasy land!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 3 years ago
HELPED BUT...

Just too unbelievable. Even as broke as he was, he had legal grounds to sue everyone and their dog. I'm sure he could have found an attorney in his new larger town to clean up the mess and get his revenge, making this ending much more believable had he done it closer to the first "divorce".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not good at all....

Sorry....but why did you bother?

Too many plot holes. Mom was an imbecile. The judge? And the MC was just unlikable....and stupid.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

So he had his current employer buy out his old business that his wife technically didn't own as they didn't really divorce the first time, nd continues to work for a wage while the whore got several hundred K?

KRD19254KRD19254about 3 years ago

No real improvement over the last debacle. Tim is one step away from being a willing cuck. His EX-father-in-law admits to his harassing/illegal actions against him, fraud, plus and he will not sue for the loss of his business or pain-suffering? He will even let this mentally corrupt EX-father-in-law access to the grandkids so the Ex-father can poison the kids more.

/

Tim' mother is such a nitwit do-gooder that she never saw the damage the trumped up first divorce did to Tim and the kids. Then dear old mom tries to set Tim up for an arrest and still doubts her own son? Tim to put mom in a elderly home.

/

Tim's Ex figures the way to win his heart back it to have him arrested for kidnapping. She perjured herself and still gets away with it. There must be something in that towns water with so many idiots in it.

/

Sate law enforcement and State Courts never looked into all this crap to find a corrupt Judge and a whackadoodle investigators. Well then again our own SCOTUS will not look into the obvious election crimes. Oh well....

/

This story is just too stupid to make further comments. An almost cuck, woe is me, masochistic crapper with keystone cops flavor.

/

2*, what Farmer has done has succeeded in getting me to unfollow him. What is with all this cuck crap focus???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
the second chapter didn't make it any better

still a stupid story. Didn't give it any score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Wel written but the story line was pretty ridiculous, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seriously, don’t try to write another story like this

This was such a depressing, blown out of proportion piece of garbage as I have read on here. The fact that you attempted to fill some of the holes from the first chapter seemed contrived and only made it worse.

lee5456lee5456about 3 years ago
Remember the old saying

Life's a bitch then you marry one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Agree with Harry on this one.

One of the dumbest stories ever written. Is the guy really that much of an idiot?

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

The story idea was good, but again too ridiculous.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This was a non story, just didn’t work

It was all over the place, it made no sense. Nothing really worked. His x wife,his x father in law .his mother sideing with Rebecca. The judge. Just bad writing

cybojicybojiabout 3 years ago
With the hot

Ending to the first story, I expected a bigger ending to this chapter. Good story. If your taking the bad guys out....destroy them.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 3 years ago

You said it right "...severe trust issues ". Too bad because he would have been the right guy for the right girl.

This ending is the right ending, even though he is a single father, with two children who visit him at any time it can be arranged.

And now I *will* give you the 5 STARS.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Liked the first and sorry to say this one really lets it down. Out he was as bad as you made him out to be he would of sued everyone involved. Very disappointing chapter. If he missed his kids that much why didn't he move back you just made him sound like a wimp who dissent deserve his kids.

Flar1958Flar1958about 3 years ago
You as author failed

Rebecca and her boyfriend life in sin and you date and fuck and it is OK. How hypocrite or better bigodded.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Well

That was enough fun to be worth suspending disbelief. And the Quiet Man reference was awesome. 👍

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Not a bad story in total, but not one of your better ones either. Some of the key plot lines were just too bizarre for me to buy into. What was going through Rebecca's mind at some of they stages? I feel sorry for the kids as the parents you present us with are both seriously whacked in the head. 4*

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Not

Not quite as good as chapter.one as I don't think his righteous anger would cool that quickly. You did tie up the loose ends and leave everyone, deserved or not, in good shape. I gave you a full point for the Quiet Man reference,in memory of John Wayne and the great Victor McLaughlin.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Follow up well done!

Appropriate ending to the story...kept it all in perspective!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
usual

a pathetic waste of time.

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopabout 3 years ago

I am pleased to be able to read your compositions, sorry I have no literary comments other than I check every day for some story from you . THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Never

The situations that are proposed were not even possible, that ruined the story.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 3 years ago
Like your ending

I see Too many anonymous complaints about not real! I NEVER understand these idiots - this is a fictional story for entertainment!!! Really questions the intelligence of too many people / readers on this site. Rant over, stepping off soapbox!

As for story I enjoy when an author completes the story - after all it is there creation from there mind. I liked how the MC stayed true to character throughout 1 & 2. The ending made since for the story.

Well worth time to read since it was entertaining, enjoyable and well written. All good!

Please keep writing and I will keep reading!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Nice wrap-up. Can’t blame him for his paranoia or trust issues. However, in his position, I’d have a big problem with my mother. He only needed to explain once, why he wouldn’t resume with Becky: she (not her father) cheated for months; she never apologized for cheating; she (not her father) decided he’d make minimum wage; and she (not her father) tried to have him arrested. If mom can’t accept those reasons, then mom shouldn’t expect to hear from him for a long time. I have a great relationship with my mom, but she knows that I won’t tolerate meddling, and she won’t encourage me to do anything I’m opposed to.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Why you added a second chapter to your good story remains inexplicable to me. Mainly because, in my opinion, you made the whole story worse by doing so.

You make the strong impression of your protagonist from the first story into a real wimp! He doesn't sue his ex-father-in-law, he doesn't take action against the ex's lover, he lets his ex get away with it even though she has initiated criminal actions against him. It's not realistic. And the least credible is that Jossh's wife .... "Nope, she tied him to a chair and fucked a couple of his best friends in front of him and then threw him out of the house again." acts like that without her going to jail for it. Also completely implausible! Today you don't tie anyone to a chair without their consent and let them watch sex without being given jail time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What I like most is the great sense of pace, which propels the reader to read on.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*****Great piece of storytelling and a great follow-up. I really enjoyed the read it was very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 3 years ago

Cash is still KIng. I tell everybody that.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

No, no, no! He should have taken sole custody of the children, made sure that the ex went to prison along with her father, got his business back, and taken all the money in the divorce and a suit against her father and the bank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where to start? At the end works. So much for "Thanks for listening"? This was just okay as an ending. While this is a fictional story, I just felt that you had too much of the legal stuff wrong. Why would he pay child support when he thinks he's divorced and that Josh has adopted the kids? That made no sense. When he finally hires an attorney, why doesn't the attorney blow up Ronald, the Judge, Josh and the bitch? They're all guilty of a number of crimes and those crimes are documented. The one thing that really bothered me was why didn't he get his Company back immediately after the trial? And why wouldn't he get the Company back, lock, stock and barrel with no payments to the bitch? It was his Company from the start. As for Josh, if his wife ties him to a chair, she's going to jail since his friends will testify against her to stay out of jail themselves as accomplices. That REALLY made no sense and felt like a story filler run amok. And lastly, but not leastly, how does a man paying child support and working a low paying job, save enough money to buy a three bedroom house for cash? That really blew your boat out of the water. It was good for a laugh.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A good story. AAAA+++

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I'll admit some of the author's stories are not very good but this one is quite good. Like a good revenge story and love when there is no reconciliation for a terrible person. I sometimes like reconciliation stories but not with the cheating party is utterly monstrous as the wife was, innocent party she was not. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disliked the outcome of this story. I have lived in a small town with ensconced families similar to the story. The men heading those families ran most of the major businesses and held the positions of power in both the city and county. It is still pretty much the same. For instance, the owner of the main grocery store was also the mayor. Many new businesses from outside the area would be denied needed permits to build, as I understand, on the grounds that infrastructure would not support the larger business. Well that lasted until a wallyworld type store wanted to build there and got the studies and legal weight to force the issues. Next came a chain store grocery store which forced the closing of the mayor's store, he couldn't compete with the chain's prices. Some Justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everything is so much easier when the bad guy decides to take the stand and spill the beans just for the heck of it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weak plot line as has been detailed by others, e.g., poorly thought through and unbelievable characterization of legal matters. FNL's arrogance under oath is far-fetched and likely criminal. Sorry, but whole story is too contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is really a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't believe he didn't sue and press charges for the actions of his FIL. This turned a good story to just OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah well alls well that ends well. At least he didn't end up with his sorry ex.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

This was just too stupid to be enjoyable and like an old friend once told me, you can’t fix’s stupid⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

His mother was an A/H as well, and he forgave her "wimp personified", she was a cunning as his ex. and she ended up with his children , suffered no pain, or the plight of the total disrespect. She came out a winner and the son Played the same sympathetic dupe, based his entire life around the children and his edaphus relationship with his mother. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser. humans' stupidity !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

0*

Definitely one of the most boring stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have sued her and her father . My daughter stood behind her mother in court . The money i had saved went to ger college fund . No problem their except she got married her senior year . The funniest part is her and her mother expecting Me to pay for her marriage why her lover walked my daughter down the aisle . , Missed the wedding and NO I did not pay for anything as I was on a cruise to the Grand Cayman islands .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a horrendous and incredibly unbelievable story. What kind of sick morals do you have to even write such crap?

Why would he be fair to them? Why wouldn't he seek full custody, sue his ex-in-laws asses into poverty, get restraining orders against them, at most supervised visitation for the whore and start a new business instead of opening a new office for the company he is employed in? Why would he want his children near such scum? What about the judge, DCS that allowed the adoption papers or the corrupt cops? So many inconsistencies.

It simply so unrealistic. It started out as a 5 but you dropped it to a flat 1 with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey people, it's fiction. LP

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Didn't she get his business as part of the divorce? If the divorce was "set aside", wouldn't the business still be his?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still don't know what the father-in-law had against him, I'm thinking it has t do with the husbands mother, maybe he and the husbands father were rivals for her in their younger days?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty strange story. Very unbelievable. The court stuff reminds me of some of the stranger comedy-horror movies from the pre-2000s.

Never really explained why the FIL had such a hate-on for the SIL or how the wife went from loving to horrendous bitch nearly overnight. That would have been interesting.

That he got away with arson was also unbelievable, since he was so freaking obvious about it.

Overall, the premise might have been a good one, but the execution was rather lackluster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating destroys everyone, even the cheater.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Unsatisfactory.

Not saying about the circumstances.

But about the Reactions.

It needed to more vicious more brutal.

But always there will be mother to always pull back and make sure to be good puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story, but i can't get past the fact that the MC a fool. Wouldn't want to have him at my side in fight. He would be more of a hindrance then an asset. Definitely a weak man that only fights back to survive. With what happened to him and taking it for so long after and nor really going for appropriate pay back. First the Old man would have learned in a very painful way what judgement proof means. The bitch and the asshole would have been ruined at every turn until they disappeared.

Fuck with my life and my kids and you will wish it was the devil instead of me coming after you.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

You know how I stated your plots don't make sense? If there ever was an exhibit A. Do you have kids? I'm not sure I could excuse this if you didn't. Protecting children is a trait inherent to our genetics. Being a parent only increases the intuition.

In what way should Ronald have ANY relationship with the kids? Why should Rebecca be given any custody or unsupervised visits? None of that makes sense. Nor does the pathetic excuse of a mother trying to manipulate her son into going back to an abusive family.

How on earth does any of that seem reasonable, normal or believable? I am a mother. If someone hurt my baby like that, he wouldn't need to burn the town down. I would do it first and then would kill that bag of shit and happily go to prison. My gods Farmer, this is ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uh

Okay I guess

Didn't get a out of town attorney immediately

Broken hand from punch

Didn't out cheater to wife immediately

No empathy for MC at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No

Doesn't prosecute father-in-law.

He needed a relationship with grandkids!??? You want a piece of shit like him in your kids life???!

Boy you need a mental commitment!!!

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed both the first and second stories in this series. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This chapter is what happens when a writer bows to pressure and writes a continuation when their heart isn't really into it. The first part was great and I was easily able to immerse myself. This one, not so much.

Rebecca worked because there was no backstory other than she was the small town princess from a rich family. Her being a vile, evil, sociopathic narcissist worked because it was imaginable. Town corruption was imaginable. All of it, even the arson to a point.

This chapter however was such a departure that it was entirely unbelievable. By attempting to humanize Rebecca and make her a partial victim, you created more plot holes than a poorly managed city in New England during the winter. The mother was just as bad because her behavior made no sense at all. The main character wanting his in laws to have contact with his children was beyond anything I could possibly imagine from a supposed intelligent character and loving father. Why would ANY parent subject his children to such vile people?

I have no idea if you did this on purpose because you were annoyed at the request to continue or if you are incompetent. This story wasn't consistent. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see that

I do like some of your works so I can only hope this was just a passive aggressive submission.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

you still don't have the slightest fucking clue how to wrap up a story, especially one as flawed as all of your supposed 'ideas' tend to be.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The title is a complete lie. He doesn't do Jack s**t. It's like calling a story Vengeance and he just slaps someone. 0* for the utter lie you wrote. Story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You're the kind of person that takes revenge on her cheating wife and bull that have repeatedly hurt, abused and humiliated him by spitting instead of swallowing after being forced to suck the bulls cock.

Big strong man you are! Great spine! Wonderful sense of justice! Yes, yes! Compliments are only suited for such an amazing author as you! Yes, yes, yes! Such integrity! Such morals! Such vengeance! Yes, yes, yes... Is what i believe you think people say about your writing skills and yourself. Everything is great when you lie to yourself, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't know why he didn't beat the flying fuck out of his meddlesome mother.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Like they say, 'you can't please everyone' and it's obvious from the comments here. I was so pissed at the MC's mother. She needed a boot in the ass, made me think of Edith Bunker, nice lady but not playing with a full deck. Yes, the ending is full of holes, but it is fiction after all. Loved the comment from AngelRider 7 months ago. Basically said don't fuck with momma bear or her cubs, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The first part wasn't so thrilling so I tried to at least give the 2nd story some justice but I was utterly wrong. There's nothing redeeming about this story. 2stars. A generous 1* each for both the stories.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Geeze why did I bother reading part 2. Possibly worse than part 1. He didn't try to do anything to gain restitution? He even got his company to buy his wife's stolen business to benefit her rather than taking it back himself? That's nuts. Take it back THEN get them to buy it.

And he stopped sending his wife along but instead sent her the money through house mother knowing that's what happened. Damn.... This guy is such an idiot I almost fell like he deserved what he got.... yeah it's fiction but shit make half way believable characters. Don't need Ramboi just half a brain.

This guy is an idiot and everyone in the story is unlikeable.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter7 months ago

This story went from bad to ugly. If this is creating an ending to a very weak story it fails.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it it was decent, your writing was readable and the story seemed realistic he didn’t go overboard but he also did what was right. the Libby cuck mafia is mad he didn’t take her back and some think he didn’t go far enough, like I said he did what was right, you accurately assessed what was needed in this btb and wrote it in

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mom was too gullible, FIL was evil & indictive and should have been sued in civil court and although judge turned, it was too little, and I think too late nit to require some payback.

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
If

If he didn't trust banks,where did he keep all the money necessary to pay cash for an house.?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not too bad of a Follow up story ending. But why do most men, that had been Screwed over by an ex-wife, have such a hang up about going back and fuck them again? Hell if they were a great fuck before the divorce, they would still be a great fuck afterwards too. You just don't bring your feelings with you to bed, just fuck them like they fucked you over. Plus rougher fucking them is more fun. Been there and Done that..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Boy every time the ex wanted to reconnect, I'd fuck Silly doggy style every time just to Degrade her, and maybe hit the wrong hole once in a while. Just to get her to walk a little funny for a couple days afterward each time!!

Harvey8910Harvey89102 months ago

This was a good story. Becky was awful in this story and her father was worse. Tim got away with starting his hometown on fire but things settled down in the end and he was at least civil with Becky. This is just another story of how divorce destroys a family but really, it was the cheating of Becky that destroyed this family. Sad story but a good one. Five stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous