Burn This Whole Town Down Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom is doing well. She found a new man who provides the companionship she needs in her retirement. They are happy and she loves her two grand children and gets to see them daily unless they are visiting me.

And we can't forget about dear old Josh. I don't know who outed him to his wife but I guess she played hell with him for a few years. First she kicked him out with a legal separation and fixed it so he had little to no income after paying for his house and the cars and child support. Then she divorced him after enticing him to come home one night making him believe there might be a reconciliation. Nope, she tied him to a chair and fucked a couple of his best friends in front of him and then threw him out of the house again.

He is now divorced with little prospects.

As for me, well, I am a work in progress. I have some severe trust issues concerning women and especially potential in-laws. I do date and have a good sex life at times. There are a lot of formerly attached females out there. Most have baggage and kids. I date, try to be a good influence on the kids but don't commit. I try to be honest with any female when we start to date. Every last one of them starts out believing she will be the one to fix me but something will always occur to make me believe that we can't make it long term. I do have a therapist and we are trying to make that needed adjustment.

I do have a three bedroom house now that I paid cash for. Yes, I still don't trust banks much even though I have a better credit score thanks to my former father-in-law. He corrected his reports to the credit bureau and that was without any request by me. Maybe I should have slugged him earlier in our relationship? Nah, it wouldn't have done any good.

Anyhow, I'm not unhappy with my life. I do miss the close relationship but after watching most of the marriages around me fail for one reason or another I guess I am not that out of touch. As the man says, "Life goes on."