All Comments on 'Burned Ch. 12'

by SunChris

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your now starting to spoil the story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Isn't Leah in California?

How could he follow her ass at the end?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 7 years ago
forgotten prev parts

But this part had nothing to do with incest or taboo. Just a straight coupling or group. Seems if he and this leah had something good, why is he bonking this girl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Forgotten prev parts" were not forgotten.

Joe and Missy are brother and sister. They confirm they have been having incestuous relations. Joe and Missy should understand and empathize with Chris about his angst with his incestuous relationship with Leah and now with his mom's incestuous advances towards him.

The real question is, is he in love with Missy or in love with sex with Missy?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
This is getting comlicated

and way off to me. I just don't like the sharing or Leah being ignored. He needs to reassure her of the love he has professed and not fuck things up the way he is going he will have no one.

OlebillOlebillalmost 7 years ago
TOO MUCH

What happened to it being.just cousins. You really fucked.up.getting every pussy in town involved. Very nad taste.should have come under.orgy or something else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jackass

stay out of the thesaurus. Your writing is simple, but every now and then you try to add some flare to one line or use a world like 'detumesced' and it kills the flow of the story. Your writing is simple, to fuck it up.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Are you going to finish this ?

It's been over 5 months since you posted this chapter - I just hope you're going to finish this and not just abandon it as so many other authors on here have abandoned other stories.

Please, just finish this properly,

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

When are you going to finish this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The writer lost track

I was under the impression that the story was about cousins. Then, that wasn't good enough for the author and he added the mother into the mix. Then, his gay buddy's sister..

For me, it wrecked an otherwise good story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
when will you write more

I just read all your chapters and I saw that half of them were written 8 years apart so I realize it could be a while before we get new chapters and unlike most people in the comments I enjoyed the turns that your story took with his mom then his friends. anyways I hope it isn't 8 years before your next chapter.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Why must the writer complicate things

And why in half of these stories do the guys always have 0 willpower and let the women run them over and do with them what they want. This series showed great promise of love between sibling, now its just a fuckfest with no direction and eventually broken hearts....

I don't get it....

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

1 star because no one took no for an answer. I'm normally not that hard on a story and the semi-gay stuff and the mmf 3-some really have nothing to do with this score. it's more from frustration that so many stories seem to have these MC's thatsay the have morals but never follow through with them, and the other characters pay no attention to them either. I know it's hard to write a story and get it to where you want it, and have the MC be reluctant, I've tried. so I do get it, but at the same time, I get so frustrated with stories where the MC says 'NO!' and is either ignored as in this case or asked a second time like the mom did in the other chapter and suddenly it's okay when it wasn't second before. I mean this MC is supposed to be this sexily built guy and yet he lets his so called friends do this to him and he doesn't really even put up a fight. Is he built or is he such a weakling that he could remove Missy from his torso, or stop Joe from touching him???? And are they really friends if he comes over to get help and instead he get his privacy invaded, Raped (no means NO... right?) and they end up making things worse for him when Leah calls!!!! I mean sexy or not they have to be the worst friends a guy in that position could have. All they cared about was their on perverse sexual gratification, with little regard to what they did to their supposed best friend, and even cuckolding Leah in the process.

Sorry for the rant, but I had to get it out before I saw if the story is salvaged by the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous