Burned Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, but we need to talk first. I want to play a game with you."

"Game?"

"Yes. BDSM. More BD, than SM."

"How do we play?" Mom asked.

"The rules are you have to obey me. I will never hurt you or let you be hurt, but you have to follow my instructions. Ok?"

"I already am. Haven't I been good?"

"Yes you have."

"Don't I deserve a reward?"

"Do you want to play the game? Do you agree to follow my instructions? Will you allow me to dominate you? Will you submit to all of my instructions?"

"Yes. I want to play. Please dominate me Chris, the sooner the better. Please touch me now."

"Some ground rules you need to agree to. These rules will change and be added too as we play the game. Ok?"

"Yes."

1. "You will be safe and never be hurt in any way."

2. "Do not talk unless specifically asked a question or directed to talk."

3. "Do not touch or attempt to look at anything or anyone, including yourself, unless directed to do so. Your eyes should be straight ahead at all times."

4. "Do not change position once placed in a location or pose unless directed to do so."

5. "If you break a rule, you will be punished in some way."

6. "To stop any activity at any time, simply say "Stop."

7. "If you need refreshment or a potty break, say "Comfort."

8. "You will wear a collar, and or leash, and or restraints at all times unless otherwise directed."

"Do you trust me and agree to follow these rules?"

"Restraints?' Mom asked with some hesitation."

"Yes Mom. I mean to dominate you and that means you must submit, but you have to do it willingly. Will you submit to these rules?"

"Yes Chris. I trust you and I agree to submit myself to you and to these rules."

"I'm going to untie you from the bed now. I want you to stand by the bed and put your hands behind your back. Ok? Nod your understanding. Please do not talk."

Mom's head nodded slowly up and down.

"Nod again that you agree to do as instructed."

Mom nodded her head in agreement.

Mom stood beside the bed after the last restraint was removed.

Please remove your top.

Mom pulled the top over her head and dropped it on the bed behind her.

Please turn to your left.

I removed her blindfold and tied the black scarf loosely around her neck. This will be your temporary collar. I looped a scarlet scarf through her collar and tied a loose not.

She started to say something, smiled and thought better of it. She looked down at her self and then at me.

"As you were, Mom. Eyes straight ahead, remember?" I gently reminded her.

The smile remained, but she raised her eyes and looked straight ahead as ordered.

I retrieved the other scarves and led her to the kitchen on her short scarlet leash. After rotating a chair from the table so it faced the middle of the room, I instructed Mom to sit. I loosely tied each ankle to a leg of the chair and her upper right arm to the chair's back. I then removed the "leash" scarf from her "collar" and loosely tied her upper left arm to the chair's back as well.

Mom rested her hands in her lap. I frowned. Her knees were together. That would not do. I fetched two more scarves from the bedroom and tied each knee to the chair as well. Her pussy was exposed to the room. Mom tried to look straight ahead, but couldn't help but glance down at herself.

"Mom," I said with a cautionary tone.

She looked at me, then straight ahead.

I went to the fridge icemaker and let a couple of cubes fall into my hand. I slowly circled the cubes around each of her nipples. The nipples perked up and became rigid almost immediately. Mom squirmed. I could tell the icy cold was becoming uncomfortable. The melting ice ran down her breasts and onto her abdomen. I placed the remainder of one of the cubes between her pussy lips and the chair. Mom flinched, but did not move away.

"Good girl," I complimented her. "A minor punishment for your disobedience."

A car drove into the driveway. First one, then another car door thumped shut.

I saw Mom's eyes dart to the kitchen door. Her head did not turn so I didn't reprimand her.

She squirmed and sat upright in the chair, and started to pull her arms from the loose restraints. I stepped over and held the scarves tightly to the chair so she could not slip free.

"Mom, don't move. It will be all right. I will keep you safe, but you must submit to my desires and orders. Agreed?"

She hesitated, relaxed her tensed arms and nodded assent.

There was a knock at the kitchen door that was situated obliquely to Mom's right.

I walked over, opened the door and said, "Welcome back Missy. Welcome back Joe. Please come in." I heard Mom take a sharp intake of breath. This was the moment of truth. Would she remain in the seat or overcome her loose restraints and bolt for the bedroom.

Missy and Joe walked in and stopped in their tracks.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Missy.

"Fuck me!" Exclaimed Joe.

The look on their faces was one of shock. They obviously didn't expect the scene that confronted their eyes. Mom sat totally naked, restrained in the kitchen chair with her full, tanned, breasts presented beautifully on her chest. Her full pussy lips were exposed between her widely separated thighs.

Mom looked steadfastly straight ahead with a tense look of concentration on her face.

"She's really going to do it then?" Joe asked bluntly.

"Are you Mom?"

Mom nodded her assent, still staring determinedly straight ahead.

"Is it ok if Missy and Joe use your first name?"

Again, Mom nodded her assent.

"So, what did you two find on your shopping trip?" I asked coyly.

The first thing Missy pulled out of the brown paper bag was a hot pink collar made of very soft leather.

"Nice!" I exclaimed. Please show it to Mom and ask her if she would like you to put it on her.

Missy showed the collar to Mom. "May I put it on you Jean?"

Mom looked at the collar with a shocked look. It looked like a dog collar. It even had the metal loop leash attachment.

She hesitated and then nodded her assent with a concerned look on her face. It had dawned on her that my plans went beyond what she had imagined. Missy put the collar loosely around Mom's neck. Mom sat rigidly in the chair. I realized I was holding my breath. Mom did not resist. I let my breath out. Mom was going for it. So far she was cooperating. She was being obedient. My cock had become very uncomfortable as it rapidly engorged. It was trapped awkwardly in my shorts. I reached down and rearranged my stiffening shaft.

"Is there a leash?" I asked curiously.

Joe reached in the bag and pulled out a matching hot pink leash. It was a GoodToGo retractable leash. Joe handed it to Missy who snapped it to Mom's new collar.

"Cool," I said. "Very good choices."

"Joe happens to be very infatuated with you Mom. He's been admiring your breasts ever since he arrived. May he touch your breasts?"

Mom's breath quickened and she squirmed her hips slightly in the chair. There was an obvious wet spot just below her pussy lips. Mom was wet. Mom was turned on.

"Well?"

Mom nodded her head in assent.

Joe stepped behind Mom reached around and cupped a breast in each hand. He lifted them testing the heaviness of her full breasts. Her nipples were hard with excitement.

"Uhmm," Mom groaned quietly.

"You like that Mom? Are you getting turned on Mom?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Do you want something in your pussy?"

"Mmm-hmm," she hummed loudly and squirmed her hips more aggressively.

"Joe, would you show her what could go inside her pussy?"

"Yes. I'd be happy too."

Joe stepped in front of mom, unzipped and pulled down his shorts. His erection, seven inches of uncut hardness, sprang free and pointed directly at Mom's face.

"Mmm-hmm!" she hummed more emphatically squirming her hips in anticipation.

I looked over at Missy who was watching with rapt attention. She was breathing through parted lips. Missy glanced at me expectantly. "Dildo?" I mouthed silently.

She reached into the brown paper bag and pulled out a double-headed dildo that must have been 24" long.

I smiled and held a thumb up in approval.

Joe, untie Jean. She needs to be rewarded with something between her legs.

Joe fully expected to be inside of Mom very shortly. He dropped and stepped out of his shorts. He untied the scarves that held Mom's arms and legs to the chair.

"Ok Joe, take what Missy has and put it inside of Mom's pussy.

Joe looked over and saw the double dildo he and Missy had purchased. He looked back and forth between the long dildo and his own erection. Mom looked from one to the other with big round eyes.

Slouch down and spread your legs Mom. Joe is going slide that big long dildo inside of you.

Mom scooted her ass forward on the kitchen chair and let her knees fall apart exposing her crotch. Her pussy lips glistened with moisture. Joe rubbed the tip of the dildo slowly up and down her slit and gave her clit a few exploratory strokes.

"Mmm," Mom hummed her approval.

Joe pressed the tip to her opening. It parted her fat folds and the dildo slid easily inside her pussy.

"Wow," said Joe as Mom's pussy enveloped 6" of the dildo. He slid it slowly in and out of her pussy while we all watched intently. Her anus was wet with vaginal secretions that leaked from her pussy.

"Joe, pull that out and see if it will slide inside her ass."

"Huh," Mom grunted, but she didn't resist.

Joe pulled the dildo from her pussy, its shaft glistening with her natural lubrication. He put the tip against her anus and applied steady pressure. Her anal ring relaxed and the tip of the dildo disappeared inside her ass.

"Oh my god," gasped Missy who gazed intently at Mom's impaled anus, her pussy still gaping open above.

Joe let saliva run from his mouth onto the dildo's shaft providing additional lubrication to the slowly disappearing dildo. Her ass accepted 8" before she squirmed and moaned. Joe stopped pushing.

"Put the other end in her pussy," Missy suggested.

Joe bent the flexible silicone shaft and pressed the other end of the fake penis to her gaping sex. It slid easily inside.

"Cool," I said enjoying the view of my mother's double penetration.

"Jesus," exclaimed Missy. "I'm so fucking turned on! One or both of you guys have to fuck me right now!" she exclaimed as she stripped naked in front of us.

Mom's eyes snapped from what was inserted between her legs to Missy. They opened wider and wider as Missy stripped and exposed her slim well tanned body and very large breasts.

"Mom, take hold of that dildo and hold it in place. That's your reward for being so good and obedient."

Mom looked back at her crotch, reached down and grasped the bent shaft of the dildo that connected her pussy to her ass.

"You may move it back and forth if you like, but you may not take it out. Understood?"

Mom nodded her head.

Joe pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor next to his shorts. He took Missy in his arms, her breasts were mashed against his chest and his cock was trapped against her flat stomach. He kissed his sister. Their tongues danced back and forth between opened mouths.

Missy reached between them, took Joe's cock and pressed it between her legs. "Please fuck me Joe. Now!" she pleaded.

Joe spun Missy around, and bent her over the kitchen counter. Missy wiggled her bum suggestively and presented her ass to Joe. Joe grabbed Missy's ass cheeks and pulled them widely apart exposing her pussy and her anus. He wanted Mom to see Missy's private areas. He looked at Mom who was staring intently at Missy's exposed genitalia.

He knelt behind Missy and licked from her clit to her anus. Missy's anus was dark brown like her tanned skin. It contrasted darkly with the whiteness of the un-tanned skin of her bum. It was small and delicately laced with little creases and wrinkles. It's cute I thought. Missy has a cute anus. Her pussy was delicate as well. Her outer pussy lips were full and darker color than the surrounding skin, but not as dark as her anus. She barely had any inner pussy lips at all. The inner labia were delicate folds that ended in a delicate hood that surrounded an even more delicate white pearl of a clitoris.

Joe's head obscured our view of Missy's sex as he licked and pleasured his sister's delicate parts.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes," moaned Missy with obvious pleasure.

I undressed quietly as I watched Joe lick Missy's gash and tongue fuck her pussy. Missy's little white pearl stiffened and pushed free of its little hood.

"Please," Missy whispered. "Now."

Joe stood and placed the tip of his dick against the shaved dark lips of Missy's pussy. Joe's cock is longer than mine, but not by much. However, Joe's cock is uncut. I could see the outline of his glans inside the thin flesh of his foreskin. Joe's cock was fully erect, yet his glans was still totally encased by his prepuce that extended ¾" beyond the end of his swollen head. The wrinkled flesh disappeared between Missy's dark folds.

"Uhhn," Missy groaned.

Joe's hand pulled the skin covering his shaft and his glans stretched and emerged from the wrinkled flesh of his foreskin. His knob, large and purple, split Missy's folds and slid inside of Missy's waiting pussy. Joe fucked his sister's cunt. I watched with fascination as his cock pumped in and out of her hole.

"Fuck," I breathed out.

Joe looked at me and then at my erection. He pulled his rigid cock out of Missy's pussy and nodded his head at Missy in invitation.

I stepped behind Missy and guided my cock to her gaping dark hole where Joe's cock had just been. I pressed my glans against the entrance and felt her warmth surround and accept my invading member. I entered her and felt her warmth caress the length of my shaft.

"Oh fuck Missy. You feel so fucking good."

I kept thrusting in and out until I was ready to explode. As I pulled out of Missy's heavenly tunnel on the verge of orgasm I turned to Mom and said, "Open your mouth. I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Surprise crossed Mom's face as I turned and pointed my engorged wet cock at her face. Her lips willingly parted and she took her son's cock in her opened mouth. I slid inside. Her tongue caressed the undersurface of my cock and I exploded. The orgasm was intense. Contraction after contraction ejaculated my semen into Mom's sucking mouth. She sucked and swallowed as my cock spewed my spunk onto her tongue.

Spent, I slowly withdrew from her still sucking mouth and licking tongue. She had swallowed every drop with relish. My cock pulled away and her stretched lips formed a smile of pleasure. The tip of her tongue snaked out to catch another dollop of sperm that had emerged form my now softening cock.

I heard Joe suggest to Missy that they should go into the living room. I picked up Mom's leash and tugged lightly at her collar. She obediently stood with her thighs pressed together in a successful attempt to hold and retain the double dildo in both locations.

"Good job Mom. I'm proud of you," I said with a smile.

I led Mom into the living room and had her stand to the side of Joe and Missy so her view would be unobstructed.

Missy was kneeling on the carpeted floor bent over one of the large square ottomans. Joe was back inside his sister banging her pussy without pause. "Fuck, I'm cumming he groaned," as his hips continued to pump his cock in and out of his sisters cunt. His large balls bounced back and forth between his legs with each thrust.

Mom groaned as she watched Joe fuck his sister. She was masturbating her clit above the large dildo.

"Mom!" I whispered urgently. She looked at me. I shook my head no and nodded at her crotch. "No orgasms without permission."

"That's...," her lips began to form the word, but she cut it off with effort.

Joe pulled his heavy cock from Missy's stretched and well-used pussy. I reached over and pinched Missy's labia together trapping Joe's semen inside of her vagina. We didn't need a big mess on the carpet.

"Joe, let Mom clean you up. She will suck and lick that mess from your dick."

Joe smiled, turned and took the step over to Mom. Mom grabbed the dildo's shaft with her right hand and knelt in front of Joe. With only slight hesitation she opened her mouth and sucked Joe's softening shaft inside. She licked and swallowed while Joe looked on with an appreciative smile.

"Ok Mom, come lie down on the floor. You have another mess to clean up."

Mom glared at me but did as I instructed with little hesitation. Holding the dildo securely, she laid down on her back.

"Missy needs some cleanup as well."

Missy smiled appreciatively at me knowing the service I would insist she receive from Jean. I removed my cupped hand from her fat wet pussy lips. She took the 69 position straddling Mom's head with her knees. She placed her hands on each side of Mom's hips for support and balance. Missy lowered her pelvis. Her crotch brushed Mom's face. Semen oozed from her vaginal opening. Mom's lips parted, the tip of her tongue reached slowly out and gently lapped at the white goo running from Missy's swollen pussy.

Mom's tongue pressed against Missy's gash forcing the labia apart. A large glob of white sperm oozed out of Missy's vagina onto Jean's tongue and into her mouth. Jean swallowed and then began to eat Missy's pussy in earnest, lapping and inserting her tongue as deeply as she could. Joe's mess was seemingly consumed. However, Mom continued to lick the length of Missy's slit. She began to concentrate on Missy's hooded little clit that didn't remain hooded for long. Mom began sucking and licking Missy's clit exclusively without instruction.

I was about to chastise her when Missy groaned loudly, reached between Mom's thighs and pulled the dildo from her vagina. The other end remained in her rectum. Missy lowered her head between Mom's legs and buried her face in Mom's crotch.

I remained silent. Both were grunting and moaning with pleasure. I watched Missy eat Mom's pussy and Joe was at the other end watching Mom eat Missy's pussy.

What a turn on! What fun! I reached over and pulled at the dildo still inside Mom's ass. Missy felt the movement, came up for air, glanced at me and smiled as I slowly pushed the dildo back inside Jean's rectum. Mom squirmed her hips in response. I watched as Missy put her mouth over Mom's large clit and fucked Mom's vagina with her nose. Mom's large dark pussy lips enveloped Missy's face.

They worked each other's clit in unison, listening to the building urgency of each other's moans and feeling the increasing cadence of their thrusting hips. They both screamed into each other's centers of pleasure as they came together.

Missy relaxed and lay panting on top of Mom. I let go of the dildo as Mom straightened her legs with a sigh.

"Hmm, that was so intense Jean. That was wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you," Missy whispered with exhaustion.

"Mmmm-Hmmmm," Mom obviously agreed with Missy's assessment.

"Mom, would you like to say something?"

Mom sighed a big sigh and said, "Yes, two somethings actually. Missy, thank you for one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Joe, Aunt Kay called last night. They're worried about Leah. They think she is having online sex with someone. They want her to come back here to stay with us. They think "someone" is local. They hope putting some distance between her and that "someone" will somehow help. Imagine that."

"Mom. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I couldn't. Your rules, remember?" she said with a sly smile.

Missy and Joe were laughing.

12