All Comments on 'Burning'

by Manjaro_Eve

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A niggas white cunt...

Who' lower than.a nigga? A white cunt spreading her legs for the nigga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jim you dodged a lying cheating skank.

Get down on your knees and thank God you did not marry this cheap low life skank and pray Trevor is trapped in a slow burn and cooks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who

Who dreams up this shit?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Natural

I’ve always gotten excited over sluts and the biggest and best sluts are white women addicted to black men. I guess I’m just as bad because I love manipulating white and Asian girls so that black men can use them anyway they want. I’ve know white girls like Donna, tall sluts with big tits and there is nothing hotter than seeing them being humiliated and embarrassed. Blackmen dominating them, kissing them and exposing their big white titties in front of other people. Making them pull out and suck their big nasty blackdick as they show off their control over another white whore, calling them the nastiest things as they cum in her mouth making her sallow. The hottest are married white women, promised to a white man but so weak she willingly lets nasty blackmen use her mouth to cum in.

I gave my wife to one to use anyway he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very hot

Stories like her are so exciting that I can feel nauseous from the adrenaline. My cock leaks and me nipples get hard as I imagine that kind of Blackman meeting my wife.

I can confess that I love the idea of him finding her weaknesses. She also is attracted to strong men but swears she would never have sex with a black man. I would love to see her overpowered by a dominant Blackman with a long thick cock. See her sucking him as he breaks her down calling her a gook cocksucker. Seeing him make her finger herself as she sucks him, encouraging her when she cums from him humiliating her. Training my wife to please him and eager to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous