Burning Desire for Erotic Phola

Story Info
My lust for Phola was so great it became an obsession.
5.6k words
4
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since the first time I met Phola, I was very attracted to her. She was a beautiful woman with a hot body, a pretty face, big boobs, and an hourglass figure. She was everything I can ever hope for a great fuck. I'm particularly obsessed with those big, juicy melons that I just want to grope, squeeze, press my face on, and suck until I can't do it anymore. She was the subject of my daily sexual fantasies and masturbation sessions. My lust was so great it became an obsession. An obsession to fuck her brains out and make my dreams come true.

I first met Phola at college, and we were already in our 20s at the time with me just a couple of years older than her at 28. Both of us stopped schooling for a while and were a bit older when we came back. Each time before, during, and after class, I would take the opportunity to talk with her, drool over her hot body when she's not paying attention, and rubbing against her "accidentally." I particularly rub myself against her boos, which I deliberately made happen each time she moves beside me, and I pretend to move in the same direction, causing my arms to rub nicely on those juicy melons. Sometimes, I would move opposite her path as she walks by and directs my elbow on her soft tits, feeling its warm softness crushed on my bare skin. The feeling of her soft tits rubbing nicely on my elbow was intoxicating. At times, when we're discussing something, and she is standing on my back, I would deliberately step back such that her soft melons would touch my back. In all these successful attempts to rub against her amazing tits, my dick would be as hard as a stone. I only wish I can do more and also feel them on my hands; grope them to my heart's content. It would be a dream come true. After class, I didn't wait to get back home to jack off because my dick was throbbing red. I went to the comfort room to ease the tension while recalling the feel of Phola's tits on my hands.

I'm not sure if she felt my lust and attraction towards her, but I think she likes me too. She seemed to be oblivious to my sexual innuendos and even wear the most provocative clothes to tempt me. At one time, she was wearing a low-cut neckline blouse and tight skirt. Her creamy cleavage was in plain sight, and her thighs were a sight for sore eyes. I immediately sat beside her so I can stare over her body when she's not looking. I asked her if she could be my partner in the class activities, thinking it will give me more opportunities to exploit her, and luckily, she obliged. Every time she leans forward, I get a good view of her bra laced boobs, the mounds hanging and shaking slightly at her movements. I got an opportunity to feel her body again when she leaned forward to read a Math book, emphasizing his tight ass under that skimpy skirt. I was standing right beside her so I stepped forward and push my dick on her ass while pretending to look down on the book. I'm not sure if she noticed my dick touching her ass, but if she ever did, she didn't mind at all and just kept reading. Each time she adjusts her body to the sides, I take the opportunity to press my dick more, feigning inertia. My dick was rock hard on her soft, plump ass, and I was in heaven. That went on for some minutes until she finished reading the book and we had to return to our seats.

The days went by, and I would make the same pattern. By this time, Phola seemed to have noticed my sexual advances and respond a bit. At one time, she deliberately leaned over and pressed her soft melons on my arm as I was reading a book. I took advantage of the opportunity by pushing my arm backward to feel her big soft boobs even more. Feeling her response to my sexual advances for the first time made my dick rise and ready to burst in my pants. I want to fuck her right there!

Things may seem to work well for me but despite all the developments, I still wasn't able to make a bold move on her because there was one problem; she was married. So, I kept my desire for her, thinking that our daily seductions would suffice. But there were times I was so desperate of fucking it would almost drive me crazy and I would feel the need to fuck her at all costs. Still, I was unsuccessful until the semester was over, and we were no longer at school.

The times when I wasn't with Phola was a torment. I keep thinking of her beautiful face, her amazing boobs, those lush lips, and the things I would do to fulfill my desire for her. So I decided to pursue her. First, I chatted with her, and we had a pretty good conversation. The conversation sometimes becomes naughty as I recall all the things that happened in class and present to her the possibility of doing all things again in other circumstances. I saved some of her sexy, erotic pictures, and would watch them as I chatted with her and rubbed my dick at the thought of fucking her. But that was all and having felt her body before; I wanted more. As the days go by, I was feeling desperate. I will go crazy if I can't fuck her.

Then, the golden opportunity came when Phola's husband went abroad to work, and she left much alone at home. At the time, Phola was more than a month pregnant, but it wasn't obvious and she still looked great. It made her boobs swell even more. I loved it that she's pregnant because if I fuck her, I can cum inside her all I want without having to worry about impregnating her. A few more days went by and another stroke of luck came to my way. I was having a vacation on an Island, and while walking at the beach, I met Phola. I can't believe my luck!

I immediately approached her and greeted her. She was surprised to see me but glad to see a familiar face. She gained a little bit of weight due to the pregnancy, but that only made her body look more voluptuous. She was wearing a white t-shirt and a skimpy shirt. She looks hot, whatever she wears. I asked what she was doing there, and she said she was visiting a relative and was strolling on the beach. I wasted no time and got to work immediately. I chatted with her while doing the same familiar sexual innuendo we used to do in class. I made sure to touch her body at every given chance. Her soft boobs would collide with my arms, and my dick would rub at her body once in a while. She's no longer responding to me the way she did in class, but it's okay as long as she doesn't mind the "accidental" push of my dick on her ass as she bent down to pick a shell on the shore. That felt good, and it looked like she felt my hard-on because of the way her ass seemed to rub mine. My dick was super hard and I was high.

As we strolled along the beach, I realized that I still don't know how do I get her to sleep with me so I can fuck her. I've paid for a small room at the nearby hotel, and I have to figure out a way to take here there somehow. Then as if luck was on my side, it rained very hard. All of the people on the beach ran to take shelter. I put my left hand over Phola's shoulders to try to cover her while the other hand cuddled her, making sure it is seated firmly on her breasts. We ran together to my villa, and her boobs would bounce and rub hard on my hand. I relished each second, and my dick was ready to burst.

When we arrived at the villa, my heart was pounding very hard while thinking of the many dirty things I would do to her while we're alone. We were both soaking wet and her bra and big boobs were visible under the damp shirt. I drooled at it and didn't care that she noticed. Now that we're alone, I can be a bit bolder. But then she said she'd just wait for the rain to stop and go home. That sent me into panic mode. The woman of my ultimate fantasies is right in front of me but also slipping out of my hands. I have to convince her to stay, or else my dreams would come into ruins. Then, an idea came into mind. I told her that if she doesn't remove her clothes, she could get a cold. I told her to change in the bathroom and borrow my extra clothes while we wait for the rain to stop. She pondered upon my suggestion, thinking of whether she would do it or not, and to my delight, she obliged.

I accompanied her to the restroom door and made sure to let her take the door first so I can stare at her swaying ass, not visible under the wet garment. When she slowly walked in the comfort room, I deliberately bumped my dick on her ass, and it hits its mark every time. Damn, I'm getting good at it! As usual, she doesn't seem to notice. Even if she did, I didn't care. I wanted to seduce her and make her feel aroused before the rain stops, and she decides to leave! I took some towels and extra clothing for her and made sure to choose the shortest and most revealing of them. I pretended to walk out of the bathroom but when Phola started taking off her shirt, I stopped so I can to take a good look at her body. It would be the first time I'd see her undress, so I took advantage of it. She didn't seem to notice me drooling at her body and thought that I had left.

When she undid her bra, I got a side view of her amazing tits. She was on her side, so I can only see her at the side view. Still, seeing her bare tits for the first time, I relished every second. It was better than I've imagined! Then she began pulling down her shorts. It didn't take long for her to shove it off. Her ass went on full view, covered only by her tight panty. I told her there's a towel in the bathroom, but I had the towel in my hand. When she realized there was no towel, she turned around and was surprised to see me watching her from the door. She immediately covered her breasts with her hands but I had an alibi ready. I told her I just came to hand her the towel and clothes. I gave her one of my sleeveless shirts. She took them, said thanks, and went inside the bathroom again. This time, I got out of the door. I don't want her to feel creeped out and blow this opportunity. When she came out, she was already wearing the sleeveless shirt but no bra because her bra was wet.

I can see her big, soft mounds peeking over the shirt and her nipples rising like raisins on cream. My hard-on was raging more than ever. She was still on the bathroom door trying to wipe her hair with the towel, and so she didn't notice me enjoying every time her boobs shake with every action. I had to find a way to rub on her body again. I had no shirt on, and my shorts were a bit wet, so I planned to rub against her body with the pretense of going inside the bathroom to dry myself. My dick was throbbing with excitement at the plan.

So, while she was drying her hair with the towel, oblivious of my intentions, I started walking inside the bathroom and forced my way onto her at the door, pretending to push my self at a tight space. I was just on timing because Phola erected her body, and our bodies brushed each other. My bare chest was crushing and rubbing over her breasts. My god! I'm finally feeling them nice tits without the bra! I relished the feeling, and instead of getting inside the door, I leaned forward, pretending to stumble down and put my hands on her breast to give it a good squeeze while I balance myself. At the same time, I pushed my rock-hard cock into her groin. Those large melons feel so good without the bra, much more than I've ever fantasized. I apologized to her for being so "clumsy" but didn't take my hands off her breasts. At first, Phola didn't move but stared at me with shock in her eyes. For a moment there, I thought she felt sure she would push me away. But I was very desperate. I've wanted to fuck her for so long, and I just couldn't take it anymore. Before she could resist, I kissed her passionately on the lips. I felt her body quiver as she tried to move back, but I pushed more until her body was trapped behind the door. I kissed her like a wild maniac, my hand groping and rubbing her soft tits, and my dick grinding on her groin. She was breathing hard and trying to get out but was overwhelmed. The resistance went on for like ten seconds before I felt her calm down. She wasn't responsive but just passive. I didn't care. This was the cue! I wasted no time taking off her clothes and letting both my hands cup the bare breasts that I've longed to feel for a very long time. It felt so good! Phola started to moan.

After like a minute of being passive, the aggressive kissing, groping and grinding finally had its effect on her, and she started to respond. She began to kiss back, and arch her back while I squeezed both breasts with my hands, letting my thumbs rub at the nipples which have become hard to my touch. She moaned at every squeeze. My kiss went down to her neck and the collar bone. Next, I cupped them both breasts with my hands and shoved my face into it. I shook my head from side to side, relishing her big soft breasts rubbing on my face. I drowned myself on her breasts before I raised my head and covered them with kisses. I played her boobs with my mouth, taking my time, feasting on them hungrily. I took one nipple with my mouth, my tongue licking sloppily, and my teeth biting gently. Then I transferred my mouth to the other nipple and repeated the same action. Phola moaned more loudly now, savoring the feeling of having her breasts devoured by me.

We kissed again while I continue to grope her breasts, ass, and legs. Then I suddenly felt Phola's hands groping my dick. It was more than I can ever ask for. I'm making out with the women of my dreams, and she responds! She had a firm grip on my dick, groping them while I sucked her breasts. My other hand found its way down her short pants and into her panties. Then my finger dug inside her pussy. Phola resisted. She said we shouldn't do it and kissing and groping was enough. She said she was married and shouldn't go any further. I wasn't even listening to her. I didn't care if she's married and has gone through all lengths just to fuck her. I want to fuck her now! I fingered Phola's pussy while my mouth sucked her tits. She continued to protest, but that only made me finger her pussy more and suck on her tits harder. After a few seconds of complaining, Phola began to grind and moan loudly. And that made me even hornier. Finally, she submits! She is mine for the taking.

I carried her off to bed and got back to work immediately, fingering her pussy while my mouth devoured her right tit; the other hand is groping the other tit. Phola was now lying in bed, her erotic body giving in to my every touch. I spread her legs and prepared my cock for what I've been waiting for a long time. I shoved my rock-hard cock into her wet pussy. At first, I thrust slow, just relishing the feel of entering her, then I started to pick up the pace and pushed hard. Phola moaned hard. While my dick was shoving inside her pussy, we embraced and kissed each other, enjoying every ounce of freedom and lust we felt. Fucking her raw while kissing her lips and groping her tits was my ultimate dream and I did just that. My rhythm and pounding became faster and harder with each action, and Paola's moans grew louder. I want to cum already but had to control it. There are still so many things I want to do to her. I shifted her to doggy position and shoved my dick into her pussy doggy style. I grabbed her bare plump ass and pounding her again. I hit her hard, and with each pounding came the loud slapping of her ass pounded hard. I've always wondered how it would feel like to beat her ass while pounding my dick into her pussy. Now I know it feels so fucking good! I bent over to grab her breasts with my hands while I continue to pound her. Now and then, I would kiss the back of her neck, and her feminine scent would make me feel even more intoxicated.

We had hot, steamy, sex in different positions. The storm raged outside, but our sex also raged inside the room. I fucked Phola from the side with our bodies clashing at every blast of pleasure. I titty fucked her, rubbed my dick against her breasts, let her do the blow job; her mouth sucking my rock like a little girl sucking a delicious candy. Then it's time for the finale. Being a couple of months pregnant, I am not holding back knowing that I won't get her pregnant. I thrust hard, intent on coming inside her. I push harder and faster, kissing her, groping her, feeling every inch of her body, and we were both lost in the pleasure. Then, my body shuddered as I spilled all of my jizz inside her. I came violently like the thunder in the rain. I felt her body shudder too, as she came with me. Then I collapsed; my head over her left tit, and my face snuggling over it as though it were a pillow. Then we embraced. Tears ran down Phola's eyes, but whether for satisfaction or regret, I couldn't know for sure. I didn't care. I fucked the woman of my dreams, and my dream is fulfilled.

We took a break, but after a couple of minutes, I felt horny again. My cock is still hard, and I want to fuck her as much as I can, for it may never happen again. I began groping her tits while grinding my cock on her pussy. Phola arched her back as I took one of her tits into my mouth while groping the other with my free hand. Once again, she moaned. It's time for round 2. I kissed her and bore my dick into her pussy in a flash. I kissed her nipple, my tongue circling the erect buds to get her on as I started to pick up the pace. Then we were thrusting at each other hard. This time, even more pleasurable than before. The thrusting got heavier and faster - so did our breathing. I was groping and feeling her all over, enjoying the fuck of my life. Then the climax. This time, I shook my penis slowly to distribute my jizz inside. We laid on each other's arms spent and breathing heavily.

Phola said she would go home once the rain stopped, but to my delight, it rained all day and night. We had sex all the way through with me cumming five times; I've never cummed so much in my life. By the time we're done, it was almost dawn, and we had little time left for sleep.

Morning came, and I woke up with the sound of the waves of the sea beating against the shore. Phola was still sleeping. I fucked her so hard all day and all night that she needs this rest. I got out of bed and ordered breakfast. Phola woke up half an hour later. She smiled at me but didn't say anything. I knew she loved our great fuck, but I wasn't sure if she regretted it. She's still married, and the wedding ring on her fingers ensures that. To break the awkward silence, I told her that I've desired her ever since I first met her and that I've been fantasizing of her every night. It was my dream to have sex with her, and I thanked her for fulfilling my dream. She seemed to lighten up a bit from my confession and replied that she felt me trying to touch her many times before but just wasn't sure if I meant it. And even if I did, she didn't want to have anything pressing to do with me because she was married. She confessed that she didn't expect the sex to happen and that she is guilty of doing it with me as a married woman. I told her I didn't mind that she's married and that she made me the happiest man in the world. That seemed to cheer her up even more.

Throughout the morning, we just chatted and caught up on things. She said she needs to go home by lunchtime before her relatives become worried. I told her it's okay but asked if she could make love with me again before she goes. At first, she seemed reluctant. Maybe because she felt we'd had a lot of sex already and she did not want to have more. But I held her hand and told her that it would be our way of saying goodbye since I may not see her a while. After a few rebuttals, I finally made her agree with my suggestion. I led her into the bathroom and had our naked bodies enjoy the warm water from the shower. We kissed once again in a tight embrace. If this is the last time I was going to fuck her today, I would make it worthwhile. I groped her all over but spent more time on her tits. I kneaded them, squeezed them and felt them as much as I can. When my mouth started to take on a nipple, she quivered a bit, telling me that it has become painful. Come to think about it; I've ravaged them nipples all night. So, I just kissed and devoured her breasts without the nipple. Still as good. She kneeled and took my dick in her mouth. She toyed with the hard piece of skin, took her time, pleasuring me with her tongue. I felt my cock was about to burst, so I raised her, spread her legs, and shoved my dick into her wet pussy. I took full advantage of her and thrust my dick deep and hard into her. I grabbed her tight ass with my hands to make sure I banged her real hard. She moaned as she's never done before. While we fucked, the warm water was making the sex even hotter. As our pleasure soared even higher, I fucked her faster and harder. Then the climax... both of our bodies shuddered as I came inside her with whatever remains of my cum. It felt so good.

12