Burning Desire for Erotic Phola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunchtime came fast, and it was time to say goodbye. Phola was still silent, so I talked first. I said I decided to stay on the island for a week and that I would love her to drop by again if she's free. She said she would think about it. But she left and never came back. But it's okay. I've already had her and was willing to wait for the next opportunity to fuck her again, no matter how long.

A couple of weeks have passed, and I still haven't heard of Phola. I checked her FB, but she seemed to have deactivated it. Then, I received a message from her, asking if I could lend her some money because she was a bit short in cash and that she will just pay me when she has money again. Luckily, I've saved enough money to let her borrow the amount. This is another opportunity to fuck her, and so I devised a plan. I told her I would be staying in some inn near her place because of some work meeting (I lied), and that she can meet me there so I can lend her the money myself. And much to my delight, she took the bait and agreed.

The next day, we met at the inn. I've already prepared everything I needed to get her to fuck me again. The plan was to get her tipsy with wine and seduce her. I was excited! Fucking Phola for the first time was a dream come true, but fucking her for the second time would be much more than I've ever dreamed of. I heard the door rang and immediately ran to open it. And there she was, looking as fantastic and erotic as ever; beautiful, curvy, and still delicious. I let my eyes stare at the breasts which I loved so much. By this time, she was almost 3 months pregnant, but it's still not showing on her. We talked about her situation, and she seemed embarrassed to come to me for help. I told her not to worry and that she should sit down for a while and drink some wine. I put my plan into action immediately and grabbed the bottle of wine. At first, she was hesitating and said that she needed to go home quickly to do something. I also sensed a bit of fear from her. But I told her that she's too stressed and that what she needed was a glass of wine. I told her I wouldn't keep her long (I lied). She pondered up on my offer for a few seconds and finally agreed. Maybe she thought she had no choice because she was borrowing money from me.

I lent her the glass of wine, and she took a sip immediately. While drinking, we chatted about how things have been for her while at the same time, I gave subtle hints of what happened to us on the island. The plan was to make her feel aroused with these hints. She seems to change the topic every time we talk about the Island, but I continued to plant the seeds in her mind. After three glasses of wine, however, she started to become cheerful and a bit tipsy. I made sure to buy the strongest but most delicious wine so that it will affect her immediately. I was careful not to take a lot and had finished only one glass so I can keep my presence of mind. Each time she laughed at a joke I made, her big tits would wiggle, and I would relish the sight. I can't wait to get my hands on them again! She was getting drunk and naughty. The plan was working. I was rock hard.

Once I thought she was drunk enough, I decided to make my move. I told her that I missed her and asked if she could dance with me. She seems to regain her sanity at this request and looked towards the door. She was indecisive and seem to be getting ready to leave. Before she managed to so, however, I told her that the dance won't be long and I just want to do it with her so I can have something to remember her by before she leaves. Too tipsy to object, she finally agreed. We stood up, and I put my hands behind her back while my other hand took hers. She put one hand over my shoulders and started to slow dance. We started at a slow pace and I began to rub my body against her as I've always done. Damn, I've become really good at this! She seemed to notice what I was up to and tried to step back, but I grabbed her close so I can feel her body even more. She tried to shift her body into an angle so her boobs won't touch my chest, but I adjusted my position and dragged her even closer, so her breasts were crushed against my chest.

I started to sway her, and this caused her breasts to rub against my chest. I looked into her eyes, and she seemed to feel awkward about what's going on, but before she can resist, the hand that was touching her back fell on her buttocks, and I pushed it inward so her pelvis can feel my raging hard-on. I ground my hard cock on her groin while her breasts keep rubbing on my chest and this made her blush. She now looked at me with a glint in her eyes. It was inevitable for her. She knew I would fuck her again. I kissed her hard. She moaned. My right hand got to working immediately and groped her left tit, while my left hand continues to squeeze her ass; she moaned with every touch. I kissed her wildly as my wands worked its way through her clothes, trying to get it off her. In a few seconds, I've gotten both of us naked and connected in a tight embrace, our bodies enjoying the familiar sensation of lust and pleasure. I took her to bed and fucked her the way I did on that island. This time though, I came only three times as we have but little time. By the time it was all over, she was in tears again. She may be feeling guilty for having this affair with me again. She never took off her wedding ring. Again, I didn't care but rested my head on her chest to comfort her.

After the sex, I lent Phola the money and told her it's hers and that she doesn't have to pay it. It's the least I can do for giving me another great fuck. At first, she protested, but then I assured her that it's perfectly fine. She went home grateful for everything, although I wasn't sure if she was also thankful for the sex.

Three days later, I got a message from Phola asking how I was doing. I told her I was doing fine and asked if she was available to meet up. To my surprise, she said we can meet up at her place in the afternoon. I didn't waste any time and was in her home an hour later; to her surprise. When we met, I thought there was something different about her this time. She was looking at me as though I was the one person she missed most in the world. She was looking so beautiful and sexy in her ordinary home clothing. I didn't waste any time. I approached her and kissed her passionately. And to my surprise, she was submissive and responsive. We had sex all day.

Within the next couple of months, Phola and I would meet every other day to have sex. Sometimes in her place, sometimes in mine, and sometimes in a hotel. By the fifth month of her pregnancy, her belly was already getting bigger, and we took it as a cue to stop the sex as it may be bad for her baby. Her husband was coming back too. In the seventh month, her husband came home from abroad to accompany her while she's expecting a newborn baby. We stopped communicating since then, knowing that her husband could never know what happened between us. I missed her all the time; my body always longing to have sex with her. It was withdrawal to the end.

The months came by so fast, and Phola had a new baby after 9 months. Her husband flew back abroad to work and she was left alone again. I would try to communicate with her once in a while, but she was too busy taking her of the new baby. I didn't force her. She needed to heal and begin again. This would go on for another year.

Then, a year and a half later, I got a message from Phola. She said something was wrong with the electricity in her house, and she wondered if I could take a look at it. And there I thought I would never get to spend some time with her again. I, gladly obliged and another plan formed in my mind... You know what happens next.

- The End

12