All Comments on 'Burning Down The House - The Stories'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Much awaited

Much awaited, and much needed in what has been the worst dearth of quality stories in LW history. I've only read three, but I already feel better. Great stuff.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 4 years ago
Looking forward to a fun day of reading

A great way to spend a Tuesday.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Looks like I have some new reading material!

Only read one, but so far so good. Thanks for the new stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Y'all been hiding out on us!

Richard

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
This was a lot of fun.

We enjoyed it and it is obvious the readers enjoyed it was well. Literotica allows us a platform to post our stories and hone our skills. I am grateful for that. Sure, we're back stabbing bastards, but we do avoid pickaxe handles, so there is that. Thanks to all of you who read our stuff and to Lit for posting. This is, and always has been, a two way street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
best day on Lit

That I can remember in along time! You got my entire morning!

These are all great stories in this collection. Wish this wasn't as rare an event, but may be that does make it all the more sweeter when it finally comes around.

Thanks to all for their hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Haven’t started reading yet...

...but somewhat disappointed about lack of homicidal maniacs and pick-axe handles.

Speaking as a dyed-in-the-wool BTB fan, I prefer the ones where the blameless hero, pure as the driven snow in his angelic innocence and mighty in his majestic wrath flings lightning bolts of righteous indignation at the hapless bitches who dare to afford him anything less than worshipful adoration.

Perhaps in a future category roundup you can have a series where all of the wee timorous beasties that cross our paragon are summarily dealt capital punishment even if all they did was opine that Brad Pitt was cute.

Call down thy avenging hand!

Smite the errant wives!

Clobber them!

Bury them! Dig their carcasses up and burn them in an incandescent fire of the hubby’s rage! Scatter their ashes and dance about singing hallelujah!

Amen!

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Hey Anon

Hey Coward Anon of 10/15/19. Have the guts to sign your coward, chicken shit opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh Yeah!

These are my favorite days! So excited to start reading all the LW BTB stories! Thanks to the site and all the authors for giving me so much reading pleasure.

"Buckeye Fan"

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
I’ve Read All The Stories That Were Submitted

I don’t envy the judges having to pick the winner(s) in this contest. Because all of the stories are really good! Well done authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You!

RandI,

Thank you for your continued effort and stories. I find most of them VERY entertaining, a few aren’t really my cup of tea but hey that’s ok we can’t be all things to all people.

I just wanted you to to know that

Thanks again

Romeo6actual.........out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for the event!

To all the authors and the organizers - thank you! But I had to laugh. At this time this notification has a 4.71 rating. Who the hell rates something like this and then who rates it less than a 5? IT'S A NOTICE! No wonder the loving wives section is so contentious!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
@Anonymous, "Thanks."

You are very welcome. I am uncertain who rates an index page, and definitely unsure who would downvote one. As you said, it's a notice, not a story. I guess someone who hates these kinds of stories with an extreme passion, someone who hates one of the writers, or me, with such an extreme passion they downvote index pages, imagining that they are punishing someone.

Really, we are all veteran writers, and at this point, scores just don't mean that much. Views matter to us, and as long as people are reading our stories, that's good enough for us. If kind readers such as you enjoy our stories, we'll keep writing them, whether the score is a two or a five.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 4 years ago
A wonderful event

My thanks to you, Randi, and to all the participating authors. It was a delight to read these well-written, creative, and non-extreme stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well one thing for sure.....

there will be a lot of 4 point plus stories here, not often found in this category. Always looking forward to stories like these, something actually worth reading.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Finished

OK, I read them all and they, every one, lived up to the anticipation. I have a *5 to them all as I am well known to be a well balanced judge of LW stories. Seriously, this was great and justifiably well received. There are a few people who don't like anything. Randi, I am one of your "lemmings" and usually feel you can do no wrong. But this time you have screwed the pooch. If you were as good as we think you are, then we would have stories like this every day and not falling back so quickly into the abyss that LW has become. Your special just made our reality even more depressing. Randi, wave your magic pen again and save us from this torture. Great work from everyone involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Burning Down The House: A 9 Story Event 10/15/19 5-Stars OLD_CROW

I read all 9 stories and thought they all deserved 5 Stars. These are the kinds of stories that attracted me to Literotica years ago. Now I feel lucky find 1 or 2 a week that I want to read. I wish Harddaysknight would get back to Lady in Red: Book 3 and add a Ch. 9... I've enjoyed all his stories but especially liked Lady in Red. I hope he hasn't gotten burned out on such a captivating series? Thank you so much for this great event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very disappointing

Overall 3*

They must have had it in for some author or story to think we'd like recycled cliches. Nothing original or creative across the board

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 4 years ago

I liked the premise of a LW story that held down blazing drama. While I like to see "passion, jealousy and hate" as much as anyone, these stories gave more time to enjoy the characters. So, thanks for this. Great stuff.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
Terrific series.

Lots of talented people posted stories for this event. *****

AranelQuinnAranelQuinnabout 1 year ago

A couple of hits the rest are complete duds

Xzy89c1Xzy89c129 days ago

Not one worth rereading. Most were half effort outlines of stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...

SIMILAR Stories