Burning Issue Ch. 04 - Playtime

Story Info
The lovers play with their new toys.
2.7k words
4.54
4.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,364 Followers

Burning Issue Ch. 4 -- Playtime

Picture the scene.

The sitting-room of a Northumberland hill farmhouse, stone-built, solid, windows now double-glazed against the chill of a Northumberland winter, the summer sunlight streaming through the windows.

In the sitting-room, a couch, with three women sitting on it. Three attractive women. In fact, three very attractive women, made even more so by the fact that they didn't have a stitch of clothing between them.

Three beautiful, naked women, each of them with legs spread to reveal their pussies, bare pussies, pussies shaved totally clean of hair, each of them gleaming moistly.

On the left, Betty Anderson, my mother's literary agent, spending a few days with us, partly to discuss aspects of my mother's work, partly just to escape office life for a few days. Forty-two years old, slim, almost wiry, athletic, dark gold hair twisted into a knot, held with a comb, shapely tits, not large, a nice handful, as I knew from experience, nipples erect.

In the centre, my girlfriend, Jenny Talbot, nineteen years old, medium height, slender build, shapely tits with large areolae, erect nipples, dark red hair in a loose braid at her back, staying with us for a week or so while her parents took advantage of a holiday offer that had come their way, sleeping with me, to our mutual pleasure, as Betty was occupying the spare bedroom.

On the right, my mother, Elizabeth Welch. Forty years old, slim, attractive -- very -- and with beautifully shaped tits, with erect nipples, like the others. A successful writer, with seven best-selling romantic detective stories to her name, which of course is why Betty was with us.

And why were the three women naked, and patently ready for sex? The answer was clutched in each of their hands, the dildos which Mum had bought online for each of them and which had been delivered not an hour earlier. Why the dildos? Because, try as I might, there was no way I could satisfy all three of them with John Thomas. Not and live, anyway.

All three? Including my mother? Yes, because Mum had made love to me as the most intimate way she could think of to thank me for saving her life, pulling her from her burning car after we'd been t-boned by a drunk driver. The experience had been so pleasurable that we'd both been keen to repeat the moment, and Jenny had joined us when she found out. Betty? Betty was four years divorced and when Jenny had said, 'you can borrow Gary', hadn't hesitated to do just that, a pleasurable time for us both.

So there they were, all naked, each of them with dildo at hand, waiting for me. Me? I'm Gary Welch, twenty-one years old, studying Computing for Industry at Northumbria University in Newcastle, presently on leave of absence while my hands recovered from the burns sustained in recovering my mother from the burning car.

And why were they waiting? Because the kinky souls wanted me to film them using the dildos and I was getting the camera ready to do exactly that. Despite my loyalty to Canon for my now only occasional use of film, using my trusty old solid Canon F1N, for digital photography my allegiance had changed to Nikon, having been given a Nikon D5200 DSLR by my mother for my eighteenth birthday, and also acquired a used Nikon D90 as a backup.

I had the D90 in my hands, 18-70mm zoom lens fitted, mirror locked up and ready to use as a video camera.

"Okay, ladies, your cameraman is ready. Scene setting shot first, please. Hold your new toys up for the camera, please," and I zoomed out to include all three of them, Jenny and Betty brandishing bright cherry-red toys, Mum a neutral translucent model, all three identical in size and shape, my erection having been carefully measured by Betty and Jenny while Mum entered the measurements in the online order form, the actual model chosen agreed by all three to be as close as possible to the size and shape of my erection, individual colour choice, all three toys having the owner's name inscribed on the grip.

"Okay," I said, "that's the scene set. I assume you each want a close up of actual insertion? Yes, I thought so. Okay, seniority order, please, Betty first, Mum second and Jenny third. Okay, Betty, do your thing." And I moved closer, zooming in on Betty so that the monitor screen showed mostly Betty's pussy area and the dildo as it approached Betty's soft wetness.

Having taken all three of them doggy-style at some point, I had a vivid appreciation of the way a woman's pussy lips spread and curved to receive an erection and I was delighted to see the same effect as Betty slowly inserted her new plaything.

"Oh, fuck!" she said, "that feels good!"

"Looks good, too," said Mum. "Me now, Gary?"

"Yes, please, Mum. Okay, go. Mmm, yes, looking good. You, now, Jenny, love. Yes, that's it, slide your new toy into that juicy pussy. Yes! Looking good, sweetheart."

I zoomed out again and backed up until I could get all three of them into the frame.

"Okay, ladies, give yourselves a blast!" I said, with a grin for them, and three dildos began to move -- audibly -- in three wet pussies. Mum and Betty were both playing with their nipples, hard nipples, while Jenny's free hand was playing with her clitoris. I played with the zoom, centring each one of them for a few seconds then zooming out again for a group shot. Needless to say, my erection was hot and hard in front of me. I gestured to it.

"First one of you to come gets the real thing," I said, and they laughed.

It wasn't long before Mum and Betty transferred their attention from their tits to their pussies, all three of my lady loves stimulating their clits as they moved the sex toys in and out of their pussies, a sight fascinating to a horny young man like me. I'd taken all three of them from behind, and I loved to watch the way their pussy lips spread and curved to accept a good hard cock and I was loving seeing the way those same lips spread to receive the sex toys.

Their breathing was getting shorter, harder, and I knew it wouldn't be long before one of them came, and it was Mum, crying her exultation to the world as her climax swept through her, followed almost immediately by Jenny, with Betty only a heartbeat or two behind. Somehow, I'd remembered to keep on filming and I thought, I hoped, that I'd got all three exultant faces.

It took a while for them to get their breath back and I fought a smile to see that all three of my lady loves kept their new toy in their pussy as they recovered. Betty was the first to speak, with a grin for me.

"I sincerely hope you managed to film our climaxes."

"Fingers crossed, I did. A memorable sight, Betty, truly memorable."

She laughed. "This has been a memorable visit for me from day one, starting with that lovely fuck we shared on Sunday."

"Yeah, it was good wasn't it? You're a very responsive partner, in fact you all are, so thank you, ladies, for giving this horny young man some of the best sexual experiences he's ever likely to have."

"Well, we've been enjoying it too, son," said Mum.

Jenny nodded. "Absolutely, especially for me. Remember, it was only a few days ago that I had my first ever fuck."

Betty laughed. "I'm surprised you're not suffering from overload."

"Me, too," said Jenny, laughing. She made a sad face. "It will all be downhill for me from here."

I reached out and squeezed her fingers. "Not if I can help it."

"Thanks, sweetheart," she said, blowing me a kiss. "Anyway, we still have a lot of experimenting to do!"

"Yes, you do," said Mum, "and I wish you joy of it. And talking of joy, since I came first, I get Gary's cock next, so how is this for a plan of action. First, we remove our new toys from what, certainly in my case, is a well satisfied pussy. Then, we have a swim. Then we come back here, Gary takes me from behind, while I activate the double-ender for you two. How's that for a plan?"

"Simple, like all the best plans," said Betty, "so, action!" And she slid the dildo from her pussy, wet, slightly open, still flushed with her arousal. As were Mum's and Jenny's, when they removed their own dildos.

The swim was fun, none of us hesitating to stroke whoever happened to be swimming past at any particular moment, and I couldn't help smiling to see the three dildos lined up on the side of the pool. Eventually, we climbed out, and Jenny and I went up to my bathroom to share my shower, while Mum and Betty shared the poolside shower, big enough for two, but not for three or four. It wasn't long before we re-assembled in the living room.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked, "watch the video, or play with the double-ender?"

"Let's watch the video," said Betty, "it might stimulate us into being wet enough for the double-ender for me and Jenny, and for you to be ready for Gary, Elizabeth."

"All agreed?" I said, and received three confirmations. "Okay, talk among yourselves while I set this up." It only took a few minutes to copy the files from the camera card to the network drive, and I refitted the card to the camera and went to rejoin my ladies.

Mum and Jenny were sitting on the couch, a space between them I assumed was for me, while Betty had made herself comfortable on an armchair. I sat down, put the camera on the coffee table and picked up the TV remote, switching the set on and selecting our video channel.

"Ready?" I got three confirmations and pressed play. There was mostly silence for a while, punctuated by gasps and giggles as the three women watched themselves playing with their new toys. There was a collective sigh as the playback ended.

"Well, you got our facial expressions, son," said Mum, leaning across to give me a brief, hot kiss. "I never suspected I looked like that when I climaxed." She laughed. "Hard to tell if it was agony or ecstasy."

"All four of us are going to be involved when we use the double-ender," I said, "so no photos or video for that."

"There's always another time," said Betty, "but I, for one, want to experience it now, please. It's easy for me and Jenny, we just have to lie on our backs and enjoy, but are you two ready?"

"I am," said Mum, "I'm still wet from the dildo, but I think Gary needs a little stimulation first."

I laughed. "Won't take much."

And it didn't. Mum took me in her mouth, a few strokes, some stimulation from her tongue, and JT was raring to go. Meanwhile, Betty and Jenny had taken a couple of cushions from the couch to support their heads, and were sitting, ready. Mum went to her knees between them and took the double-ender from Jenny, who'd been holding it, and held it ready between the two pussies.

"Okay, ladies, slowly now, but impale yourselves!" Jenny and Betty shuffled closer together and I watched as one end of the double-ender disappeared into Jenny's pussy, the other end into Betty's, until their pussies were almost touching.

"Okay," said Mum, "stop there. Now ease apart again, slowly, slowly, stop! I think that should give me enough of a stroke for you both to enjoy it. " She turned to me. "Okay, stud, give me your best shot!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I eased down behind Mum, on my knees, and inched forward, pushing into her, enjoying yet again the sight of a well lubricated pussy spreading and curving to welcome a nice hard cock, one of my all-time favourite views. Rooted, I paused, then began to move to and fro, slowly at first until Mum's juices were coating me liberally, then a little quicker, enjoying, oh, yes, enjoying the feel of my prick in my mother's juicy pussy.

Meanwhile, Mum was sliding the double-ender, first into Jenny's pussy, then back and into Betty's, slowly, shallow at first, then deeper, until her knuckles were touching pussy at the end of each stroke. Almost as if it were rehearsed, and for all I knew it might have been, Jenny and Betty's hands went to their pussies and began to stroke their clits, an action copied by Mum with her free hand.

It couldn't -- wouldn't -- last, of course, the sexual tension was too high, and one of the four of us was going to climax first, but who? As it happens, it was Betty, a strangled scream coming from her mouth and her pussy clamping on the faux prick in her pussy. Mum's stroke faltered.

"No, don't stop! Jenny still needs you," Betty cried, and Mum's stroke picked up,, but only for seconds as Jenny came, too, her now familiar strangled cry coming from her. Mum stopped her action with the double-ender, on hands and knees, gripping JT with her inner muscles as I continued to thrust into her, until with her own cry, Mum came too, her pussy contracting on me, squeezing me, trying to drain my balls as my own climax came to join the party, crashing through me, my hips jerking in climactic reflex as JT spurted my jizz into Mum's depths. There was no sound except for heavy, very heavy, breathing, until Betty spoke up.

"Whoee, now that was something else!" She laughed. "First time I've been part of a four-way orgasm."

"First time for all of us," said Mum, "but perhaps not the last, I think I'd like to try that again, maybe swapping round, letting you or Jenny drive." She looked back over her shoulder at me and blew me a kiss. "Sorry, sweetheart, but as the only one of us with a penis, I'm afraid your role is fixed."

"And I'm fine with that," I said, laughing, "fucking any one of the three of you doggy-style is always going to be high on my list of favourite things to do." I eased back, letting my much softened prick slip free from Mum's pussy. I gazed fondly at the three of them.

"So, what's the verdict, ladies. A worthwhile purchase? Betty?"

She grinned. "Definitely! Once I'm home again I can take to my bed at night with my tablet, and the videos and photos, and the dildo of course, and remind myself how much fun I've had on this trip."

"And it's not over yet," I said, with an exaggerated wink. "Jenny?"

"Something similar, but I know I can come round here, have a swim, and know that there's a damned good chance I'll have a prick in my pussy before I go home again, but I'll stll have plastic Gary waiting at home for me." She blew me a kiss.

"Mum?"

"Well, since we both live here, until you go back to university, there's a good chance you'll be in my bed at night."

"Count on it," I said, blowing her a kiss.

"And when you're not, like Jenny says, there's always plastic Gary waiting for me."

"And I know, from being involved, that the double-ender is a success. I was going to say, successful purchase, but of course it was free, wasn't it? An enjoyable bonus. What now, though? I think a swim would be a good idea, and then some food. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm hungry! For food, not sex!"

So, that's what we did.

* * * * *

And there we'll leave the lovers, at least for now. Whether I'll add to the story, I don't know. I tire easily these days. Constructive comment welcome, as always, and a vote would be nice. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks. Don't forget to give me an address to reply to if you ask a question!

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,364 Followers