Mom

Story Info
Lots of love in the family.
3.7k words
4.52
50.7k
81
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

At last I finished preparing for tomorrow's exam.

I shut my computer off and left my room.

Mom was in the kitchen with her back to me, adding an ingredient to a steamy pot.

I moved behind her and my palms cupped her soft breasts.

"Robbie, stop doing it. One of these days I'll spill the hot soup and both of us will get burned severely!"

I nuzzled her long neck, "Do you think that they'll allow both of us to stay in the same bed in the hospital?..."

"You wish! Why can't you grow up and learn to wait?"

"Mom, I am a grown up and addicted to your body."

She sighed, "You are so much like your father..."

I turned her around, kissed her gently on her lips and whispered, "You are right mom. And I too love you so much..." I winked at her and moved away to the living room.

...

Old memories returned to me.

I was born 21 years ago to a happy couple that were barely married for a year.

Dad was on his way up the ladder as a rising businessman.

Mom took a long break from her part time job as an HR employee to raise me.

I do not recall ever hearing real arguments or fighting in our small family.

I know, it sounds ridiculous, but we really didn't!

I grew up with 2 loving parents, that got along extremely well.

Of course the result was that I got spoiled.

Frequently when I visited friends, there were shouting, fighting and occasionally crying.

I tried to avoid this hassle and mostly saw my friends out of their houses.

It usually was in my house, at the movies, in Starbucks or the nearby mall.

I was what people call 'a good kid'.

I was also a good student and never received less than a 'B' in any subject.

Until my 18th birthday I did not drink alcohol, use marijuana or other illicit drugs.

My parents called me their perfect child and I was happy to oblige.

In retrospect, I could not understand how did it happen that I never went through teenage crisis like most kids, but I really didn't...

While in high school, after classes I'd usually come back home and the three of us ate dinner that mom prepared.

She loved her kitchen and always knew how to brighten our day with delicious meals.

When we were done, mom went to the sink to wash the dishes.

Dad would follow her, hug her thin waist, kiss the back of her head and mumble, "Millie, your cooking was excellent as usual and I love you very much."

She'd turn around, kiss his lips and smile broadly, "And I love both my men too!"

At 16 I started doing the same. I hugged her from behind and thanked her for dinner.

...

At 18 years old I was in my senior year.

One afternoon I was supposed to stay late.

I told my parents that I won't join them for dinner and instead eat pizza with friends outside.

Unfortunately the outing got cancelled in the last minute.

I arrived home exactly after my parents finished eating dinner.

I didn't announce that I was home and was on my way to my room.

Dad was standing behind mom, kissing her head.

However, I noticed 2 changes to the routine I was so used to - Both his hands were tweaking her large breasts and her ass was gyrating against his groin...

I stopped in my tracks.

I just stared at them speechless.

Dad saw me first.

He continued massaging her boobs over her robe and said, "Oh, hi son, we thought you'd be back later."

Mom heard him and tried to remove his hands from her chest, "Robbie, you are back early. Larry, take off your hands, don't you see that Robbie looks at us?"

Dad didn't budge, "Millie, our boy is a man now and I am sure that he knows that we love each other. Married people like us enjoy kissing and touching and there is nothing wrong with it, right son?"

I was mesmerized and couldn't talk for awhile.

Eventually mom was able to free herself from dad.

She came to me, kissed me on my cheek and whispered, "I love you very much. But I also love your dad. Sometime he is so impatient and cannot wait to express his love later. You are not upset, are you?"

"No, I was just surprised..." and then I went to my room.

From that day forward quite often when I was in bed, I had a vision of dad grabbing mom's boobs and his front against her butt.

And as you could guess, this was the subject of many of my masturbation sessions as well...

Something definitely changed after that evening.

I started looking at my mother differently.

I paid more attention to the way she was dressed and even tried to be out of my room when she was coming out of the shower.

Yes, I was curious to watch her body when it was less covered...

Until the time I caught my parents 'playing' in the kitchen, I never thought of them having sex!

Not that I was naive and was convinced that they were not doing it, I simply never thought about the subject.

...

I started at the local college few months later.

It was nice to still enjoy the advantages of home - Familiar environment, free laundry and of course mom's home cooking...

My parents liked it as well.

Dad used to say, "Why pay extra dollars for an out of state college, if you can complete your studies here."

Mom was just hugging me and telling me that she loved to see me around.

In my first year I began going out with a nice girl name Betty.

She was a pretty classmate.

We got along very well at school and sat together listening to our teachers.

Betty and I liked fondling and we even had sex twice.

One evening I saw her working in the kitchen and this reminded me of mom.

I approached her from behind and cupped her tits.

She jolted as if bitten by a snake, "Robbie, don't ever do it again! I almost had a heart attack! But even if I was aware of you trying to do it, I hate somebody standing behind me and touching my body."

The same night I couldn't stop thinking about mom. I wanted to do it with her...

After that episode my relationship with Betty soured and we ended it officially a week later.

I did not have another girlfriend until my 3rd year in college.

...

One day when I was in class my cellphone rang.

It was mom.

She never before called me in the morning, because she knew my schedule.

I left the room and called her back, "Mom, I am in class now. Can we talk later?"

She was crying, "Robbie, dad had was involved in a car accident. He is in the hospital now. They called me to be there as soon as possible. Can you skip this class and join me?"

"Of course mom. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

I arrived in 7 minutes.

The doctor stopped me before I entered the room, "Are you the son of Larry Jones?"

"Yes."

"I am so sorry, but we couldn't save him... His wounds were deep and too severe. When he arrived here by ambulance, he was already dead. We still tried to resuscitate him for half an hour, but the EKG showed straight line the whole time. Is your mother coming too?"

I was too stunned to show any feelings.

My only concern was how to tell mom the bad news.

I waited for her at the hospital entrance.

She came in an Uber five minutes later.

I hugged her tightly and started crying.

She gazed at my face and tears filled her eyes, "Dad is gone... Right?..."

I nodded my head.

"Robbie, wait here. I need to say good bye to him. I'll try to be strong. He was the love of my life..."

"Mom, I'll come with you."

"Honey, you don't have to do it. Death after a car accident usually causes major damage to body parts and you may regret watching it..."

"Mom, I also loved him. I have to..."

We entered the room and saw on the bed a body, that was covered from head to toe in a white sheet.

Mom looked me in the eye, "Darling, I'm going to glance at his face and kiss him the last time. You can close your eyes..."

"No mom. I want to be by your side!"

She lifted the sheet slowly.

Dad's head was intact. In fact, it had a calm expression on his bloodless face.

All the lesions were obviously in his chest and abdomen.

Mom kissed his pale lifeless lips and whispered, "Larry, I always loved you so much. Why did you leave me like that?..."

I noticed her legs becoming wobbly and caught her before she fell. She fainted in my arms.

I put her gently on the floor, found a washcloth nearby, wetted it and washed mom's face with it.

She woke up short time later.

We sat on the floor, hugged together and cried.

After half an hour I told mom that it was time to go home.

She stared at me like a zombie and let me guide her out of the room.

I thanked 2 people who tried unsuccessfully to revive dad and led mom to my car.

The whole drive home mom sat with her hands folded and her head down.

She was in shock!

We arrived home and I had to carry her. Her body was limp in my arms.

I placed her in bed.

Then I called a schoolmate, explained to him what happened and asked him to make sure that the material they were working on in class would be available for me later.

The next few days I stayed at home with mom 24/7.

She was mostly in bed, occasionally going to the bathroom and rarely eating the carry out I brought home.

Every evening she took a shower.

I was standing by the closed door to make sure that she did not faint again.

After 5 days mom came to my room and said, "Honey, thank you for being there for me. Our life is going to change now. I'll try to be stronger for both of us. You need to go back to school. I'll take 2 weeks off and take care of all the bureaucratic arrangements."

Forty five people attended the funeral, including distant family members, few friends and dad's coworkers.

I was happy when the service was over.

A week later mom told me that dad had a good life insurance.

My parents were never big spenders, so they were also able to save a large sum, that was invested in stocks, bonds and money market funds.

It was good to know that with all the anguish, at least financially we were OK.

...

I stayed at home 2 more days, just to be on the safe side.

In the mornings mom woke up late, so I ate breakfast by myself.

During the day I saw her going through dad's drawers, learning everything about the monthly payments, bank accounts, investments, the will...

We ate together mostly dinners.

During the meals I tried to talk to her about different subjects, but she didn't show any interest, so I stopped.

On the third day I went back to school.

I stayed until 4 pm to listen to talks and I also got a packet of the material I missed when I was away.

I arrived home and saw mom in the kitchen, making food like the old days.

I came behind her, grabbed her waist with both my hands and whispered, "Mom I love you! And I love to see you getting back to doing our favorite meals..."

She leaned back on my chest, "Honey, It's you and me now. You are the only man in my life! I apologize for being too weak for too long, but I missed your father so much! Except for you, he was the only man in my life. You can imagine how tough it was to lose him unexpectedly. But I still had to be a better mom instead of you helping me all this time. You've really grown up a lot lately and I am so proud of you!"

"Mom, you are my only woman! I love you and I'll take care of you."

She turned to me and gave me a loving look, "I am sure about it."

...

One night I woke up around 2 am and needed to go to the bathroom.

I didn't want to wake mom, so I tiptoed outside my door.

I saw light in mom's room through a gap under the door.

I approached it and heard a soft buzzing sound and mom whispering, "Larry I missed you so much. Yes, fuck me like that... Oh, I need you... I miss your naughty hands on my boobs... I want you! Yes!... Oh GOD!!!... I AM CUMMING..."

I rushed to pee and back to my bed as fast as I could.

The whole night I was thinking about mom...

The next day I was too distracted in class, but I managed to stay there until 3:30 pm.

I drove home and saw mom by the sink again.

I hugged her tummy from behind, "Mom, did I mention already that I love my woman?"

She chortled, "Yes, but I never get tired hearing it from my man!"

I could barely think about what I was doing - My palms cupped her breasts and I kissed her neck, "Mom, I really, REALLY love you!"

She stopped what she was doing and for a long moment just stood there.

Then she bent onto the sink again and whispered, "Darling Robbie, I love you too..."

She didn't say or do anything about my hands on her boobs!

I was dizzy!

Standing behind mom, my hands slowly began massaging her soft tits over her robe.

It felt so unreal!...

My cock started throbbing.

Mom felt my hardening pecker and her ass pushed back into me.

My mind was blurry...

I inserted my palm inside the robe and grabbed a handful of her soft tit, feeling her nipple getting harder.

She gasped. But didn't stop me!

I whispered, "Millie, I always loved you. And now more than ever..."

She sighed, "I know Robbie, I know..."

Then mom turned to me, "Robbie dear, I prepared chicken parmesan with baked potatoes the way you like it. Let's eat and then we need to talk. Please..."

Mom served the meal with a glass of white wine.

We didn't talk, but both of us were staring at the other's face...

I took the last bite, stood up and walked slowly toward mom.

She looked at me breathless.

I lifted her chin and gently kissed her on her lips.

She did not resist, but did not open her mouth either.

I went back to my chair, sat down and gazed at her.

She said, "Robbie dear, I suspected that this day will come, when we will have to make up our mind about our relationship. You are a young man, full of hormones and I do not see you having a girlfriend. I miss my husband, who was very good in every aspect, but especially in bad. So a sudden stop of something that I loved doing is really hard on me. I also love YOU dearly and right now you are the only man I trust. Deep in my heart I know that having intimate relationship with you is wrong. I am the adult here, so of course I am the pervert... What do YOU think?..."

"I loved you all my life as a wonderful mom. But nowadays I love you as Millie too. I do not care about other people's perception and opinion. I want to love all of you and I think that you want me as well. As you told me before - it's about the two of us... Millie, I want to take this leap of faith with you. Please be mine..."

Mom had tears in her eyes, "We are two crazy ones... But YES Robbie, I wish to feel your body too..."

I took mom's palm, kissed it lightly and then led her to her bedroom.

She stood in front of me, glancing into my eyes with a little smile.

I approached her and took my time to undo her robe.

She had nothing underneath!

Her hourglass body was perfect!

Her heavy tits sagged somewhat, but her rubbery nipples protruded proudly forward.

The flat tummy ended in wide hips.

A triangular shaped muff covered her cunt.

I whispered, "Millie, you are so sexy! You have no idea how much I want to ravage your body right now!..."

She grinned shyly, "I know dear... And I want the same thing... Let me look at you too, please."

I undressed and stood in front of her.

She gazed at me starting at my face, descending to my chest, tummy, groin and then legs.

Finally her stare moved up slightly and concentrated on my erect cock.

With a big smile she blurted, "Darling, last time I saw you naked, the huge thing you have there was very tiny... Now your body is of a mature adult. I love your body already..."

I led her to bed.

We lied side by side facing each other.

We kissed softly and then she spread her lips to me, letting my tongue explore her sweet mouth. She moaned and her hands hugged my neck.

I placed my hand on Millie's areola, feeling it's softness.

She extended her chest forward, pushing the orb into my palm.

Two of my fingers began rolling gently the dark nipple. It hardened immediately.

Millie moaned again and her breathing quickened.

She moved her hand along my 6 pack downward and grasped my shaft.

Her small hand was able to envelope 3/4 of the circumference.

Millie trailed with her palm up to the bulb, feeling the soft spongy head and then back down all the way to my sac, cautiously massaging the testicles one after the other.

My hand moved along her shapely tummy and then further down to her mound.

She gasped and leaned backwards.

Her brownish muff was soft and ended in her moist entrance.

I loved the feeling of her plump labia.

Millie spread her legs and looked me in the eye.

I whispered to her, "I'd love to lick you now... Is it OK?"

"Please Robbie, I am too aroused now. We will have all the time in the world later. Can you please put your beautiful member in me and let me first have a good orgasm?..."

I moved between her thighs and carefully inserted my large girth into her tight pussy.

Eventually, my cock was all the way in.

I waited few seconds for her cunt to slowly accommodate it and then I started bobbing in and out. Very gingerly.

She moaned loudly as her eyes closed and her mouth opened for more air.

I was so aroused... I was afraid to cum too early.

"Millie, is this slow pace what you want?"

She pulled my hips into her and blurted, "No! I want you deeper and faster you motherfucker!..."

I never heard my mom talk like that!...

The tone of her voice and the word she was using told me one thing - She was extremely horny and didn't care how her words sounded to me!...

I gradually increased the intensity of my strokes and my fingers pinched her nipple.

Seconds later her body began shivering and a cry escaped her mouth, accompanied by hardly coherent words, "Fuuuuck meeee harder! I am cummmmming sooo... hard!..."

I was on the verge of climaxing myself.

I pounded her cunt mercilessly, tweaked her clit with my fingers and sucked hard on her sensitive nipple.

Millie's body jolted in the air once and then her torso began shuddering violently under my heavy body.

All of a sudden mom's eyes rolled back in her head and her body became limp in my arms.

And then I erupted deep inside her vagina, dumping huge amount of whitish spunk toward her womb.

When I was done I rolled back and waited for Millie to regain her consciousness.

It took 10 minutes.

During that time it occurred to me that I could have impregnated my mom!

She was only in her mid 40s and I did not use a condom!!!...

She opened her eyes and smiled at me, "Robbie, I have no idea how my young son became so good in bed, but I won't ask too many questions..."

"Millie, I came inside you. Can you get pregnant?"

She chuckled, "I don't think so. I still have my IUD buried in my womb, so don't worry about it."

I gazed at her beautiful body, that I was ravaging minutes earlier and sighed, "I think we opened a Pandora's box! I do not want to hurt you too much, but I feel the urge to conquer your body again..."

She caressed my hair, "Darling, don't worry about hurting my body. I loved every minute you were inside me. It felt like being in paradise and never wanting to come back to reality again...

...

The next day much of the time I had no clue what the professors were talking about.

My concentration was out to lunch...

I waited impatiently to rush back home.

When I arrived, mom was adding some ingredients to the steaming pot.

I approached her and lovingly cupped her heavy tits as I was kissing the side of her neck.

"Robbie, one of these days I'll spill the hot soup and both of us will get burned!..."

"Mom, if we are in the hospital together, in the same bed, I am willing to take the risk!"

She chortled, "Lover, you are so naughty! Just like your father was!..."

...

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers