Burning Need

Story Info
Finch experiences his first heat and gets bred.
1.7k words
4.37
34.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers

This work contains feral anthropomorphic characters and a trans male character being bred and impregnated. Not your cup of tea, feel free to look elsewhere

--

Finch keened and rolled onto his belly to present his hole to the world. His first heat had not been one he was looking forward to and his suspicions were confirmed by the fact that it had only been a few hours and he already felt like he was burning up inside. His cunt quivered and dripped hot, fragrant slick down his legs. Instinct screamed at him to be bred, to put his ass in the air and let any passing male fuck him until he was satisfied. This was the unfortunate curse of werden heats. While other species got to mate for life or even choose when to mate, he was a slave to his instincts, left with little brainpower to do more than present himself to anyone with a cock.

The grass was cool under his heated body as he writhed, a small relief in the whole uncomfortable affair. He felt his cunt flex to entice any lurking males. He wanted it so badly. His claws dug into the ground and he wiggled his hips in the air.

His lust-addled brain made him yowl and cry out for attention. He had half a mind to find the nearest vaguely phallic object and stuff his dripping pussy with it. His hole flexed again in response to the idea. He groveled on the ground, hoping he wouldn't have to resort to that. Just managing to waddle his way to his current position was hard enough with how his swollen lips rubbed together with each step.

Just as he was about to give up attracting someone to mate with him and find a log to rut himself against, he heard the bushes shake behind him. A small part of his brain told him it might be a predator, something looking to eat him in his vulnerable state. The much stronger, needier part told him it was a mate and he should stay still. It was hard not to listen to that part so he arched his back and whined louder. In return he felt a cold nose shove between his legs.

The male that had found him, only slightly smaller than he was, seemed just as inexperienced. His teeth nipped at the swollen, sensitive flesh of Finch's vulva, though it wasn't doing much other than making him shiver and twitch. He nosed against it a little more before pulling back and trying to mount him.

Finch could feel the male's prick fall from its sheath and nudge his lips teasingly with each attempt to get inside, but it always fell just short of the mark. His hips thrust impatiently until finally he grew angry and dismounted. This time, his mouth was more aggressive. Finch mewled with each tug on his oversensitive cunt. He bit and pulled until Finch's pussy hurt and he was sure that at least some of the hot fluid streaming down his legs was blood. When he was mounted again, the first thrust slapped uselessly between his legs before it caught on the edge of his hole. In an instant the male had sheathed himself inside and bit down on the back of his neck to keep a hold of him while he began to fuck him.

The werden wailed as he was finally filled, body producing more slick to ease the path of the cock forcing its way inside. Their bodies joined in a pornographic symphony of wet sounds. He'd never felt a sensation more euphoric than this. His eyes rolled back in his head and he arched further. The male growled at the movement and tugged at his scruff in warning, teeth digging in harder in a very clear message to stay still. He was more than happy to obey if it meant more of those eager, sloppy thrusts. Already the spines in his cock were starting to swell and stab into Finch's walls.

Both were so distracted by their eager coupling that they hardly noticed the third presence in the vicinity. At least, they didn't notice until the male breeding him was suddenly being dragged off. His cock was pulled out, spines and all, leaving Finch to wail in distress. He looked behind to see what had happened.

A larger male had found them, probably due to the sheer amount of noise he'd been making, and was currently standing off with his original mate. They circled each other for a moment, snarling and whining in warning. The smaller one leapt first, only to be brought down by a body slam. He was pinned to the ground as the bigger male bit and clawed at him. Blood welled up in his white belly fur and eventually he yowled and twisted out from under his competitor, fleeing into the trees.

The new werden gave chase for just a moment before turning and finding Finch, who had started licking himself to find some sort of relief during the fight. As soon as the attention was back on him, Finch rolled over and stuck his hips in the air, lifting his tail invitingly.

Instead of mounting him like he expected, the male grabbed hold of his scruff and dragged him roughly through the forest in the opposite direction. Any time Finch tried to twist away or protest, he received a hard shake that cowed him into submission again. It was only when he was satisfied with some unknown condition in their location that he pushed his head down into the dirt and finally took an interest in the fluttering cunt that so desperately wanted attention again. His tongue slid out to run over Finch's vulva to ensure he hadn't yet been bred. At the taste of the other male's cock, his mouth grew more aggressive, as if he was trying to lick out any trace of the original male.

Two clawed hands grabbed hold of his hips and dug in to keep them still while he was thoroughly cleaned out. His hole was aching for something more substantial but it accepted the stimulation greedily. He dug his back claws into the earth and pushed back further, breath beginning to come fast and light as something built up in his body. When the male bit down and began tugging his swollen sex, he let out yet another wail shuddered as the first orgasm he'd ever had wracked his body. There were a few more rough bites before the torturous pleasure on his cunt finally relented.

This male mounted him easily and with one smooth thrust filled him. Teeth again clamped down on his scruff and kept him still for the male. Each thrust was relentless, bullying his tight, sore pussy until he was caterwauling in pleasure and pain. He squealed and squirmed as he was mated roughly.

It felt so good, the cock so hot and thick inside him, splitting him open and searching for his womb to breed him. He couldn't stop the noises spilling out of his mouth. It was such a difference from his initial mate, much more experienced and confident. His eyes rolled back in his head once more as the male's spines began to fill out. They tore into his sensitive walls, making him whine into the dirt.

Meant to aid in the process, they kept the male from slipping out once fully extended and they felt oh so good on his poor aching cunt. He wanted more, wanted to finally be filled with seed and bred. His hips pushed back and he clamped down on the spiky cock inside him. The male snarled at this and wrapped his thick arms around Finch's waist to shove him as far onto his prick as he could manage. He was lifted until his toes barely brushed the ground and the male's length stiffened before he thrust in one last time and began to spill hot and thick inside Finch's hole.

It was as if he'd been dipped in a river on a hot day, sweet relief as he got what instinct demanded of him. His mate released his scruff to pant against his back. His hips moved in short, jerky thrusts, as if it would somehow push his cum deeper.

He thought that would be the end of it, that he had been bred and now would be free to go. Instead, the moment his mate's spines receded back into his cock and he pulled out, Finch was held to the ground again. It didn't take long to figure out why. Without a cock in him, his heat flared again and the male kept him pressed to the ground until he was keening again and a gooey mixture of slick and cum began to drip out of him, spattering against the dirt.

He watched the male's cock pull back into its sheath momentarily, then fill up in response to the scent of his cunt flexing hungrily, black length stiffening in seconds. It was the last thing he saw before he was being mounted again.

It was like it had been before, rough and with little care for his own pleasure, though he did shudder apart at least once as his body responded to the spines stabbing into his swollen walls. He was dragged around during mating this time. The male paused in his fucking to pick him up and awkwardly shove-pulled him a few feet away a few times until he was satisfied. Sometimes he even stopped altogether and shook Finch's body roughly until he kicked and whined.

The second time he felt seed flood his cavern, it did less for him, though he accepted it gratefully nonetheless. The male didn't stop mounting him until they were both too exhausted to keep going, at which point he fell asleep and left Finch to deal with his loose, sore hole.

With little attachment to the male and no desire for the rough fucking to begin again the moment he woke up and could get his cock out, Finch stood and walked off. His body urged him to find a new mate but it was less insistent than it had been hours ago. He would certainly present to the next male he came across but at least he wouldn't be howling for someone to breed him this time around. He paused to clean himself, fingers and tongue cleaning up the jizz that had started to leak from him the moment he moved. He wasn't sure he particularly appreciated the rough treatment but being fucked felt good enough that he was willing to look past it.


Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers