Bus Breakdown to Kinky Sex Pt. 01

Story Info
A wild story of how two strangers have kinky fun.
1.1k words
3.36
35.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers, this is Abhay from Pune. I am 23 years old and working in a MNC here. I have been curious towards lot of kinky stuff and finally thought to narrate a few fictional fantasy stories of mine. This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

So, the story begins when I was travelling from Mumbai to Pune via bus. I had boarded the bus late evening and the bus was totally full, I was shocked to see the number of women travelling via bus that day! But one particular girl caught my attention as soon as she boarded the bus (let's call her Ayushi). To tell you about this girl, she was a dressed in yoga pants and a body hugging sleeveless t-shirt with all good assets at right places one will die to see.

The bus had taken a halt near Lonavala and we were informed that there was a breakdown in engine which will cause a delay of an hour. So, some of us decided to get down and so did I. I went for a smoke and again I saw Ayushi and had an urge to talk to her. I was smoking there and looking at her, she was discomforted by the heat. And suddenly what I see is she sneaked one of her hands into her armpits, scratched a little and sniffed it. I was taken a back and knew that I had to talk to her.

To tell about her armpits, they were neatly shaven and she looked very elegant whenever she used to life her hand, to settle her hair. I was waiting for an opportunity to talk to her, and suddenly the people standing near the bud reduced and we were only 4 waiting for the driver to fix the bus, I realized this is the right opportunity and went close to her. We shared a few eye contacts and she realized I was checking her out. Then I smiled at her, she reverted back, so I went there and introduced myself. I got to know that we both were getting down at the same stop.

Then I asked her about the discomfort she was facing, she told me it is too hot here and she is bored to sit alone in the bus. I suggested her, we could go back in the bus and I could give her company, she agreed. The bus was almost empty since AC was not at its full power, so we took the last seat and started talking and then I suddenly told her that, I was intrigued when she sniffed her armpits! She was taken aback because she did not realize someone saw her doing that. I told her there is nothing to be humiliated about it; I loved it when you did that. And she blushed, I realized that this is right moment to fulfill those dirty fantasies and I told her would you mind if I sniffed your armpits, she happily agreed.

We shifted to the corner and she lifted her hands, and there were her hot armpits. There was a mixed odor of her perfume and sweat, which filled me with ecstasy and I took a nice, long sniff and she moaned a little. I slowly touched my tongue to her armpits and she closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. I kept licking both her armpits slowly; she was totally out of control and moaning. I pulled her closer and kissed her; she responded wildly and started biting my lower lip. I made her sit on my lap and she was on top of me kissing me wild and me playing with her back and slowly started rubbing my hard cock on her pussy. She was responding by rubbing her pussy on my cock, I slowly started playing her ass and spanking her. This made her wilder, she whispered, babe I am much kinkier than you have imagined. I just could reply I am waiting for it! And she then suddenly went on her knees and took my jogger off, I was in boxer now, she started to lick my cock over it and kept looking into my eyes and took the boxer down to my knees, and spread my legs wide.

She started to play with dick, started stroking it nice and hard and took the tip inside her mouth! I moaned loudly she shushed me by slapping on my cheek and started sucking my cock slowly. I was moaning and just pushing her head to make her suck my cock harder. She started to suck it faster and I started to push her face deeper making her gag on my cock. She started to play with my balls while sucking my cock which was adding to the pleasure. She was building the orgasm up, and she suddenly stops. She comes up to me and whispers, time to get kinky babe and she spreads my legs wider. And then lifts my legs up, there was a smirk on her face and she starts to lick my ass hole.

It was the first time someone was licking my ass hole, I was moaning louder, and was in heaven. She starts to fuck my ass with her tongue. She comes up to me and kisses me with that mouth, and tells me I love your dirty ass hole baby would you mind if I finger you! I was thinking seriously is this happening to me! I kissed her back and told her baby you can do as you like! She was damn happy went down and started lubing my ass with her saliva, and slowly inserted a finger in it, she came up and kissed me so I couldn't moan louder and started to fuck my ass with her finger, I was loving it! She then went down on her knees and started sucking my cock while fingering my ass I was moaning and pushing her mouth even deeper.

I told her baby I am about to cum, she didn't stop and kept sucking and fucking my ass and then I came deep into her throat and she swallowed it all! I was in heaven just pulled her on me and kissed her vigorously. She was damn happy and kissed me back, I told her baby it is your turn. And suddenly the driver honked, the engine was fixed and asked the people to come back, so we had to dress ourselves and get seated. By requesting few people we managed to sit next to each other. To be continued...

In the next part, I will tell you how I fingered her to orgasm on the journey ahead.

This was my first attempt to write a story, hope you'll like it. Please mail me your comments and feedback to my profile.