All Comments on 'Bus Crash'

by GlacialisFI

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

Nothing erotic about rape and the old trope about her really wanting it is one of worst thing about the last century. Time for literotica to grow a pair and end this story topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So glad to see you again!

I love your stories, and I love that you post them in their entirety. I’ve savored (and thoroughly enjoyed ;) this one over the last several days. I’ll keep watching for future offerings, I was thrilled that you posted twice in the last year. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ignore the hater

The previous comment about rape not being erotic is simply a matter of opinion and so is literotica needing to grow a pair and end this type of story is also opinion, why should they end something that turns so many of us on?? I have enjoyed tons of stories here. And yes some of us act out our rape fetish with role play.

xkinkyxxkinkyxalmost 3 years ago

I would really love to read more of your stories in the future! Your stories are of the best brutal rape fantasies I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In general, your writing is very good, I like the way you take your time to explore the storyline and build the characters and the tension.

But although brutality doesn't float my boat, I still read to the end in the hope that she might leave the vicious bastard and get on with her life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlacialisFI@GlacialisFI
My stories might best be described as brutal rape romances. I do take my victims to extreme lengths but the obsessive rapist is never too far away to catch her when she falls apart from all his abuse. My pet fantasies are forced sex and slavic men and these two feature in just...